The New (Spam Free) Never Ending Wrestling Thread

A place to talk about sports, athletes and jock itch.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Space Bear
Cockblocked by Poison

Re: The New (Spam Free) Never Ending Wrestling Thread

Post by Space Bear »

Doing what I can to help build the hype for Sunday... here's Cena getting his pee drug-tested.

my bestest friend ever deathcurse wrote:Space Bear is boring. He'll cry about this and I won't read it because he just sucks and makes me want to get hit by a car.
ParaDime77
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by ParaDime77 »

Can somebody post a link to the Cena/Rock special that was on before RAW last night?
Everyone Is Someone Else's Bitch
LAglamrocker
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by LAglamrocker »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d97NukVu ... re=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1dVJfhFH ... ure=relmfu

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gnwCUWb8 ... re=channel

Mania should be good

the build up for Rockvs Cena has kind of sucked
HHH vs Take not much better

I expected more from Punk vs Y2J

Drew is going to Mania!!!
Jani Lane and Bret Michaels should form a band called "Nelson II"
ParaDime77

Post by ParaDime77 »

Thanks for posting, Cena gets slagged by the haters non stop, but seeing the Make A Wish stuff he does is pretty cool given his schedule.

The exchange between him and Rock last night was fucking nothing but talking in circles about basically nothing. I expected way more with these two, it's sort of like The Rock forgot what his character in the WWE actually was this time around.
LAglamrocker

Post by LAglamrocker »

last year Vince was hoping for Rey,Del RIo,Sin Cara to be major players..now 0-3!

yea Rock forgot who he was, its a shame. Cant imagine him getting the win, but maybe that was the plan from day 1.

i like the fact all the matches can go either way

I can see Red Rooster Jr, escaping with a win
Y2j could win, now that his stay is longer
Kane over Orton, why not? Orton doesn't need to win every year
Cody could win against Bog Show
Team Teddy could win. Will be interesting to see if WWE is using this as a way to get Teddy off tv, maybe his contract is up, or a way to get J. Ace off Raw and be another character.

Diva match just thrown together, not a big deal. Would be shocked if Kelly Kelly won
nakedmadman
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by nakedmadman »

Shamus wins. Brian's had enough of a run. They're going to push Shamus-face hard this spring/summer.

Y2J Might win... If he does, he and Punk will be trading the belt back and forth until Summerslam.

If Kane wins it'll be dirty, and he'll get a mega-push, probably ending up with the WHC belt by June.

Cody will most likely loose. He's held the strap for some time now, and it's time for a change. Plus hanging the strap on Show gives a belt for the big guys to chase for a while.

I look for Team Teddy to win. John Laryngitis' charactor is wearing extremely thin. I think Teddy will run both shows until HHH has enough "recovery time" from his "EPIC, END OF AN ERA" match, and can take over Raw for a while.

Still no word on anything reguarding the tag title at WM... and that's a shame.

I don't give a shit about the women's division unless it's Beth V Natty or Awsome Kong...er Karma.
FullDJacket
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by FullDJacket »

My prediction for HHH vs Undertaker:
HHH performs two or three moves and then acts exhausted for 10 to 15 minutes.
Luke 16:10 "and he that is unjust in the least, is unjust also in much"
Space Bear
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by Space Bear »

FullDJacket wrote:My prediction for HHH vs Undertaker:
HHH performs two or three moves and then acts exhausted for 10 to 15 minutes.
My prediction:
Taker walks two or three steps towards the ring and then actually is exhausted for 10 to 15 minutes.
my bestest friend ever deathcurse wrote:Space Bear is boring. He'll cry about this and I won't read it because he just sucks and makes me want to get hit by a car.
kylel

Post by kylel »

My prediction is Shawn Michaels gives both of them the super kick and leaves.
ParaDime77

Post by ParaDime77 »

All I know it this when it comes to this years Wrestlemania: I better see some fucking blood during HIAC.
Lardbucket

Post by Lardbucket »

kylel wrote:My prediction is Shawn Michaels gives both of them the super kick and leaves.
And Taker, while unconscious, still finds a way to win.

I'd really like to see HBK superkick both of them, even if he does it after the match. But if he does, the only bad part is then he'll make his "bad guy" face, which always looks like someone's talking to him and he's distracted by his own thoughts.
A proud Steve Jones nutswinger since 1977.
Monty610
Debut Album Goes Gold

Post by Monty610 »

TNA has reached an agreement with WWE and Flair will be at the HOF ceremony this Saturday...

:D
Psychobolia.com wrote:...I can't wait to download and delete this new album.
Space Bear
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by Space Bear »

Monty610 wrote:TNA has reached an agreement with WWE and Flair will be at the HOF ceremony this Saturday...

:D
They probably figured he would attend no matter what TNA said. :wink:
Angry Jew
Appetite For Chinese Democracy
Location: Buffalo,NY (Lets go SABRES!)-Swinging on Axl's nuts waiting patiently for Chinese Democracy part 2

Post by Angry Jew »

I think my three year streak of attending TNA Lockdown will be broken this month so to make up for it, I am going to Mania. My flight leaves tomorrow morning! I haven't been on a plane since 8th grade. My stomach hurts from looking up at roller coasters so I feel sorry for the people around me.If you guys hear of any disasters caused by unruly passengers tomorrow morning, well that was probably me :D
Where's Izzy?
eddie lee roth
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by eddie lee roth »

Angry Jew wrote:I think my three year streak of attending TNA Lockdown will be broken this month so to make up for it, I am going to Mania. My flight leaves tomorrow morning! I haven't been on a plane since 8th grade. My stomach hurts from looking up at roller coasters so I feel sorry for the people around me.If you guys hear of any disasters caused by unruly passengers tomorrow morning, well that was probably me :D
You'll be ok as long as your not flying Jet Blue.
Angry Jew
Location: Buffalo,NY (Lets go SABRES!)-Swinging on Axl's nuts waiting patiently for Chinese Democracy part 2

Post by Angry Jew »

eddie lee roth wrote:
Angry Jew wrote:I think my three year streak of attending TNA Lockdown will be broken this month so to make up for it, I am going to Mania. My flight leaves tomorrow morning! I haven't been on a plane since 8th grade. My stomach hurts from looking up at roller coasters so I feel sorry for the people around me.If you guys hear of any disasters caused by unruly passengers tomorrow morning, well that was probably me :D
You'll be ok as long as your not flying Jet Blue.
:| Actually,I am.
Where's Izzy?
eddie lee roth

Post by eddie lee roth »

Well maybe after the other day they weeded out all the crazy fuckin pilots.
silent_eyes
Debut Album Goes Gold

Post by silent_eyes »

My predictions for WM:

Rock/Cena - Out of all the matches, I honestly don't know who will win this one. I kinda have a feeling that something will happen and it won't end cleanly though...

Taker/HHH - I agree with kylel 100% that Shawn will drop both of them. I see the Undertaker winning.

Punk/Jericho - I would've said Punk, but with the recent news that Jericho is extending his stay, I think he's gonna take the title from Punk.

Sheamus/Bryan - I don't see any need in giving the title to Shemus at the moment since he has no other big heels on SD to go up against him. I see Bryan squeaking by so they can set up for an Orton/Bryan feud for the title after Mania.

Kane/Orton - Personally, I hope Kane beats Randy Orton within an inch of his life... but I'm sure Orton will win.

Team Long/Team Ace - Johnny's got this one in the bag. What fun is it when you have a face GM running both shows?

Women's match - Only thing I care to see is Kharma returning and taking out ALL of them hopefully.
Space Bear
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by Space Bear »

:shock: Edge at Axxess

Artemis2085

Post by Artemis2085 »

Pretty cool to see Triple H putting over the Ultimate Warrior. Hath hell frozen over?!

They've been working on getting Warrior in the Hall Of Fame for a few years now. Both sides seem to have at least somewhat mended things - you see the Warrior in the opening montage and in this interview Trips calls him a "Hall Of Fame superstar". I say WrestleMania 30 in Dallas you'll see Ultimate Warrior inducted into the HOF. And I personally will mark out like I never have before.

Last's night Smackdown! was pretty fuckin' cool because it was a TOTAL throwback to the old Survivor Series Showdown and SummerSlam Spectacular shows from back in the day. Great to see them going back to that format.

So now, the burning question - anyone know of any link sites to watch 'Mania? I can't seem to find any this year.
Professional Hater
HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:Potato cakes.
Aesop wrote: I tire of pussies that refuse to speak their mind, defend this great nation, or seek employment.
LAglamrocker

Post by LAglamrocker »

if Brock or Batista were at Mania ,I think WWE would try at least try to hide them. Picking them up just gets the internet world a "buzz" for the event. The "what if" factor

I don't like the announcement a year in advance for Mania 29. It was good once, but don't make it a annual thing.

I think Rock will win, the frustration will eat Cena alive

If Brock does comeback, he coming back to help end the streak..Mania 29 Brock vs Taker

many links from other countries for Mania. Should be ok. Haven't paid for an event in a long long time
Angry Jew

Post by Angry Jew »

I'm here in Miami guys having lots of fun. So far I met Lita,Shannon Moore,New Jack,Kane, Roddy Piper,Jack Swagger,Drew McIntyre and others. It's hot as fuck here. The big rumor is that Lesnar is the hotel with all of the WWE talent.

I'd like to see Rock/Cena end with Rock having Cena beat , a ref bump takes place,Lesnar's music hits, he f-5s Rock,boom! Rock/Brock for Mania 29.
Where's Izzy?
eddie lee roth

Post by eddie lee roth »

Glad you got there all right after kidding around about the airline you flew on.

You'll have to give us a good report on what's it like to attend the super bowl of wrestling when its all over.
LAglamrocker

Post by LAglamrocker »

have fun! you better be in Sting makeup for Mania

ill be at Mania 29, for sure in NYC!
LAglamrocker

Post by LAglamrocker »

http://www.sportsbun.com/wrestling-2/ww ... line-free/

Woo Woo Woo

Wrestlemania is the true unofficial holiday

Dana will always be Vince's bitch

best day of the year, Vince's truly gives NBA,NFL,soccer, and UFC the double middle finger
Space Bear
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by Space Bear »

Brock Lesnar Returning at Wrestlemania; Three Possible Scenarios

The wrestling world is abuzz as several statements have emerged that former UFC Heavyweight Champion Brock Lesnar may make his return to wrestling at tomorrow's colossal Wrestlemania 28 event in Miami. The milestone event will be headlined by John Cena versus Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson. Though nothing has been confirmed by either Lesnar's side or the WWE officials, Brock Lesnar's massive arrival seems imminent. Here are three possible scenarios for a Brock Lesnar return at Wrestlemania 28.

Scenario One

There is no way Brock Lesnar would come back to the WWE without being included in the main event scene. He's far too popular to start from the bottom of the card. So don't be alarmed to see Lesnar interfere in the John Cena versus The Rock main event. There has been some speculation that Lesnar would make his in-ring return at Summerslam. The Rock has already been confirmed to be wrestling at the annual summer event. Could Lesnar be the deciding factor in the Cena/Rock brawl? I would not be startled to see Lesnar run-in and give Rock the F-5, thus allowing Cena the cheap win and setting up a future The Rock versus Brock Lesnar match for Summerslam 2012.

Scenario Two

In late 2010, The Undertaker and Brock Lesnar had a brief confrontation after an Ultimate Fighting Championship pay per view. The two sports icons glared at one another and a had a brief heated exchange, but no fists were thrown. This set the wheels in motion and wild rumors shot across the globe of a match between the two. Of course, nothing came of the encounter. Until now? With the feasible return of Lesnar at Wrestlemania 28, and the WWE hoping to announce their Wrestlemania 29 main event on April 2nd, could we finally see the two massive athletes clash?

Scenario Three

When Lesnar deserted the WWE in 2004, it was described that he was burnt out from the hectic road schedule. So if Lesnar does return in 2012, who better for Brock Lesnar to feud with than a retired former WWE icon? "Stone Cold" Steve Austin has been making waves lately, letting enthusiasts know that he has one more match left in him. Unlike with The Rock and Undertaker, Austin and Lesnar have never wrestled one another. This would make for an epic dream encounter, the kind that Wrestlemania has been built on. Plus, since Lesnar doesn't like the road schedule, feuding with Austin would keep his role in the WWE to limited appearances.

Of course, nobody can tell the future. As of now, Lesnar is not scheduled to appear on the event, but that can change at any time within the next few hours. Do not be surprised to see the former UFC champion make a surprise return at Wrestlemania 28 in Miami. It's been a long time coming.
LAglamrocker

Post by LAglamrocker »

or #4
he shows up on Raw, thats what i bet on

Mania 29
belt vacant
Brock vs Taker

Taker wins, lights go out. Taker vanishes forever. Lights come back on, Brock still in middle of the ring with belt laid over him

Brock is the champ
kylel

Post by kylel »

I haven't ordered a WWE event in a long time but I'm ordering this tomorrow. There will be moments!
Artemis2085

Post by Artemis2085 »

Angry Jew wrote:I'm here in Miami guys having lots of fun. So far I met Lita,Shannon Moore,New Jack,Kane, Roddy Piper,Jack Swagger,Drew McIntyre and others. It's hot as fuck here. The big rumor is that Lesnar is the hotel with all of the WWE talent.

I'd like to see Rock/Cena end with Rock having Cena beat , a ref bump takes place,Lesnar's music hits, he f-5s Rock,boom! Rock/Brock for Mania 29.
I'm a jealous gentile. You met Piper!!

T-minus 3.5 hours until the broadcast starts. I'm more excited for this thing tonight than I was the Super Bowl or even the Finals where my much beloved Mavericks shocked the world. There's an aurora around this one that I personally haven't experienced since the "glory years" of WM6 or even WM7. I'm marking out already! It's a lot of fun.

Punk > Jericho
'Taker > Trips
Faceus > Bryan (Creative really failed this fued/issue)
Show > Miz (squash)
Rock > Cena

Professional Hater
HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:Potato cakes.
Aesop wrote: I tire of pussies that refuse to speak their mind, defend this great nation, or seek employment.
nakedmadman

Post by nakedmadman »

only one problem. Last I heard, Show's facing Cody Rhodes, not Miz. :twisted: