The New (Spam Free) Never Ending Wrestling Thread

A place to talk about sports, athletes and jock itch.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

tripsgirl
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Re: The New (Spam Free) Never Ending Wrestling Thread

Post by tripsgirl »

If anyone has sopcast here is a kick ass link to watch...

sop://broker.sopcast.com:3912/106723

He also does some soccer games...
Personally, I blame Triple H -
The sig good for any occasion.
Monty610
Debut Album Goes Gold

Post by Monty610 »

Wow...Hell In A Cell on at 8:00. Shocking that it's so early in the night. Almost figured it would be the final match, even after Rock/Cena. Can't believe it's on before the stupid 12-man tag match. That will probably go next as the bathroom break before Jericho/Punk...
Psychobolia.com wrote:...I can't wait to download and delete this new album.
nakedmadman
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by nakedmadman »

Shame Danial Brian got squashed like that.

Glad Orton lost. Kane needed that

Kinda figured Eve'd have a role in the Moron match

Show/Rhodes. Meh, pretty obvious

HIAC Definately the show stealer

Punk/Jerico good, but overshadowed by HIAC

Rock/Cena... Meh.

Women's match, who cares?

No Tag-title match at Mania? Damn shame.
kylel

Post by kylel »

What's up with the short match with bryant? Drug test? Seemed really short...
Space Bear
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by Space Bear »

nakedmadman wrote:Women's match, who cares?
WWE thinks somebody does, since that match was about 18 times longer than Sheamus/Bryan.
my bestest friend ever deathcurse wrote:Space Bear is boring. He'll cry about this and I won't read it because he just sucks and makes me want to get hit by a car.
Kamikaze_Russo

Post by Kamikaze_Russo »

kylel wrote:What's up with the short match with bryant? Drug test? Seemed really short...

There was still daylight... they didn't want Sheamus out in the sun for too long.
OverMe
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by OverMe »

Kamikaze_Russo wrote:
kylel wrote:What's up with the short match with bryant? Drug test? Seemed really short...

There was still daylight... they didn't want Sheamus out in the sun for too long.
:lol:
slash4pres
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by slash4pres »

Matches like the Sheam/ Bryan match are why I don't watch wrestling anymore. You have two guys with great chemistry that couldve put on a match of the night, andd they give the divas matched like 5 times as much time.
ParaDime77
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by ParaDime77 »

It was said from the back that the officials wanted to beat the record of 18 seconds for a championship bout. A true WTF moment in time, I was looking forward to them tearing it up for 20 minutes.
Everyone Is Someone Else's Bitch
nakedmadman

Post by nakedmadman »

it's not only that they gave the divas more time, it's who the divas were that they gave time. I'm sorry, but at this point the women's division in the E is just FULL of horrid wrestlers. Beth Pheonix CAN go, if she's with the right person, Natty can go, Eve has some potential, and when Karma/Kong returns, she's probably one of, if not the best of the bunch. The others? A bunch of over paid strippers.
LAglamrocker
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by LAglamrocker »

Mania was great, lots of entertainment

i liked the order of the matches
Sheamus vs Red Rooster Jr, was a great start..just starts the feud in a good way
Kane won, thats great
Diva match, was good. Kelly Kelly did some moves that got the crowd to react in a good way
Taker vs HHH. Great match, lots of "real" feel to it. When Taker finally gave Tombstone to HHH to end the match, i thought for sure HBK was going to super kick Taker, causing HHH at 1 final attempt at a pinfall. But it was awesome to see

I was glad to see the 12 man tag be given a great slot in the event. It was the expected outcome with Ryder getting "screwed", but fun
Punk vs Y2J was great, lots of great action. Y2J made me believe a few times he might win...

Rock vs Cena, it was "ok"..Rock looks out of place in WWE now

will be interesting what WWE does with Cena now.

stadium full with 78,000 just AMAZING every year

event ended close to 4 hours, i wonder if Rock vs Cena was cut some. It ended all of a sudden

next time no need for live music acts and B. Clay dance before the match..took 20 minutes before the Main Event

can't expect an attitude era Mania, but this was a good Mania...
Jani Lane and Bret Michaels should form a band called "Nelson II"
Angry Jew
Appetite For Chinese Democracy
Location: Buffalo,NY (Lets go SABRES!)-Swinging on Axl's nuts waiting patiently for Chinese Democracy part 2

Post by Angry Jew »

I'm home and exhausted guys. I'll post my review/pics etc in the next few days. Until then check out Lita and I on Saturday morning:)

My friends and I with Rowdy Roddy Piper on Saturday afternoon before the Hall Of Fame:
Where's Izzy?
BootyDaddy69
Debut Album Goes Gold

Post by BootyDaddy69 »

it was a strange mania

18 seconds fuck off

orton kane was about what u would expect glad Kane won

Deadliest Catch, love the show but when DBD ond Sheamus get 18 seconds this segment can fuck off

Show winning was great

Can't believe they gave the divas more time than DBD and Shamus, fuck off

HIAC was great was my fav match of the night and also my fave match of the whole Triple H/Shawn/Taker series

tag match was ok, didn't want johnny to win can't stand the prick

Jericho Punk was ok nothing special

Brodus Clay can fuck off if Sheamus DBD only get 18 seconds

Rock/Cena seemed lacking, needed some outside interference or something

there was no real wow factor for me although HIAC was a great match it didn't leave me going holy shit. nothing did well except maybe how the fuck DBD and Sheamus only got 18 seconds but thats for a whole different reason
Captain Morgan
Kenny Loggins

Post by Captain Morgan »

HERE COMES THE PAIN! LESNAR IS BACK!
kylel

Post by kylel »

Lesnar is back!
silent_eyes
Debut Album Goes Gold

Post by silent_eyes »

And just like that... John Cena is DONE. That crowd ate him alive tonight and Brock just added the icing to the cake.
Kamikaze_Russo

Post by Kamikaze_Russo »

I heard he's the next big thing.
Space Bear
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by Space Bear »

Brock, Schmock. Who cares? Santino just teamed up with The Funkasuarus! This is the greatest night in the history of our sport, people!!!

And yes, that was a fucking crowd tonight.
my bestest friend ever deathcurse wrote:Space Bear is boring. He'll cry about this and I won't read it because he just sucks and makes me want to get hit by a car.
Sinderella

Post by Sinderella »

I marked the fuck out when Lesnar came out. I was starting to think it was just an April FoOls day gag by the net. HOLY SHIT did he get a pop! UNFUCKING REAL! Does this mean no more PG? I cant see Brock watching his mouth. (gonna go home and climb on top of my wife) This was hands down of the the best RAWs of the year!
That crowd was awesome, I was dying laughing during the Punk match. Every show should be that energetic. The Rock wore me the fuck out again tonight, but meh..it may just be my opinion.

Post by LAglamrocker »

Brock has come home!!

Cena did it twice, brought back Rock and now Lesner

he wins!

when WWE is on fire, nothing like it...suck it UFC and other "sports"

Vince truly is God
eddie lee roth
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by eddie lee roth »

Randy Orton's past catches up to him.

http://pwtorch.com/artman2/publish/WWE_ ... 9942.shtml

I'm glad this happened, fuck him I've said it a million times just use his real background as a storyline and you've got a natural heel just like his daddy was his entire career.
silent_eyes
Debut Album Goes Gold

Post by silent_eyes »

Yut343 wrote:
eddie lee roth wrote:Randy Orton's past catches up to him.

http://pwtorch.com/artman2/publish/WWE_ ... 9942.shtml

I'm glad this happened, fuck him I've said it a million times just use his real background as a storyline and you've got a natural heel just like his daddy was his entire career.
The dude has the personality of a stump anyhow. I don't get the appeal of this guy, never did. There's no character to him whatsoever.
Indeed. I hate seeing his stupid little writhing on the ground/fist pounding/"OMG the vYpEr iZ cOilEd n reDy 2 sTrYke!!11" thing he does before he RKOs someone. To be honest, ever since they pushed him hard when the won the title the first time I haven't liked him. They've always forced him down the fans throats and I just don't see why. I guess he was meant to be Cena's equal there for a while... but he just doesn't cut it.
Angry Jew
Location: Buffalo,NY (Lets go SABRES!)-Swinging on Axl's nuts waiting patiently for Chinese Democracy part 2

Post by Angry Jew »

- Multiple sources report that Brock Lesnar has signed a one-year deal with WWE that will see him work through WrestleMania 29 in New Jersey next year.

Lesnar has signed on for a minimum of two appearances per month over the next year plus additional appearances during the build to WrestleMania 29. The belief is that Lesnar will make around 30-35 appearances over the next year but WWE likely has the ability to negotiate additional appearances, if he's willing to make them.

As seen on RAW, The Rock teased a run with the WWE Title. Speculation is that Lesnar will eventually challenge The Rock for the WWE Title at WrestleMania 29.
Where's Izzy?
Angry Jew

Post by Angry Jew »

silent_eyes wrote:And just like that... John Cena is DONE. That crowd ate him alive tonight and Brock just added the icing to the cake.
Not even close to being done. He still will be one of the top guys in the company,sell millions in merch along with wiping his ass with what the IWC thinks of him. It was an anti-Cena crowd for sure but that is to be expected in Miami when you have smart marks there from all over the world. Anyway, Cena is far from "done"
Last edited by Angry Jew on Tue Apr 03, 2012 8:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
Where's Izzy?
ParaDime77

Post by ParaDime77 »

The Rock finally nailed down a solid promo last night, my God that crowd was so damn good, hopefully it carries over into the next few weeks with the same environment, makes the show really worth watching!
Angry Jew

Post by Angry Jew »

ParaDime77 wrote:The Rock finally nailed down a solid promo last night, my God that crowd was so damn good, hopefully it carries over into the next few weeks with the same environment, makes the show really worth watching!
Won't happen. Mania crowds are different as you have the smart marks from all over the world. I knew Lesnar wouldn't be back full time but I was hoping he'd do most of the TV's and all of the PPV's.
Where's Izzy?
Angry Jew

Post by Angry Jew »

In a move that could mark the end of Scott Steiner's two decade plus reign as a mainstream wrestler, the multi-time champion was released from his contract with TNA Wrestling last week. "Big Poppa Pump" slammed the organization's creative direction Monday afternoon on his Twitter account in response to the termination.

"Can somebody send tna's booking team of pritchard hogan (and) bischoff video's from ring ka king..booking hogan in a sex tape wont help ratings..what an embarassment to TNA (and) spike tv. Brother..." he wrote via text.

The former World Heavyweight Champion continued his verbal onslaught of his former employer and its creative figure heads late into the night with the following messages:

* Read my tweats people, I am not blasting TNA if I do I will let you know.

* Right now im trying to save tna bcuz its the titanic and its sinking fast bcuz hogan n bischoff r doing the same bullshit they did to de ...

* It took them 1 1/2 months to drive tna to its lowest ratings ever...the best way to save it is to jump off and be the voice for the guys ...

* Bitter????I have nothing to be bitter about! I have a contract extension signed by tna officials that under the circumstances i would no ...

* Official that under the circumstances i would not sign

* Same bullshit they did to destoy wcw

* That cant say anything
Where's Izzy?
ParaDime77

Post by ParaDime77 »

After seeing the huge Mania weekend and the wild crowds the past 2 nights, in Florida, TNA is so beyond fucked right now.
Angry Jew

Post by Angry Jew »

ParaDime77 wrote:After seeing the huge Mania weekend and the wild crowds the past 2 nights, in Florida, TNA is so beyond fucked right now.
Nope.Smart marks have been predicting the end of TNA for ten years now. They do very well overseas and they aren't going away anytime soon.
Where's Izzy?
LAglamrocker
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by LAglamrocker »

how were your seats? did the giant Palm trees cause problems, seems like they blocked a lot of the views