Robert Queef III continues to get owned by poizond13

A place to talk about sports, athletes and jock itch.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

UncleTomsCabin
Opening for Slaughter

Robert Queef III continues to get owned by poizond13

Post by UncleTomsCabin »

Man, how bad does RQ3 feel that Poizond13 called him out at the beginning of the season. Guy can't win a game. Reminds of me of Akili Smith from years ago.

Maybe instead of running scared around the field he should go take some advice from Andrew Luck. He knows how to manage a game. Broke a record today.

Oh, and my Falcons are 8-0 and Matty Ryan is headed towards MVP land. They even already beat up Queef and the Redskins. Witherspoon knocked Queef the fuck out in that game. Got to suck it up in the NFL. Ryan got clobbered a few times and he didn't act hurt to get taken out of the game. When will that team stop being the laughing stock of the league? Maybe they can trade for Tebow and get Urban Meyer to come coach.
poizond13
Cockblocked by Poison

Re: Robert Queef III continues to get owned by poizond13

Post by poizond13 »

:lol:

Unfortunately for Levy, everything I predicted regarding RG3 and Luck is coming true so far. I heard RG3 had another rough game and the Skins coach is already giving up on the season. :lol: Meanwhile, the Colts are once again in playoff contention. I'm guessing we won't be seeing much of Levy around here. :lol:
DISCLAIMER: The below images were forced upon me against my will by the moderator and are NOT of my choosing.

dtmfs
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by dtmfs »

UncleTomsCabin wrote:
Ryan got clobbered a few times and he didn't act hurt to get taken out of the game. When will that team stop being the laughing stock of the league? Maybe they can trade for Tebow and get Urban Meyer to come coach.
This aint your daddy's NFL, Players don't have a choice to stay in the game when they get a concussion you dumbass or have you not been paying attention the last few years? Trust me when Matt Ryan gets a concussion he won't be returning to the field. Your team has never won jack shit so until they prove themselves in the postseason They truly are among the laughing stocks in NFL history.
bigpaparob74
Winning Local Battle of the Bands

Post by bigpaparob74 »

The Colts bandwagon is filling up here in Indy faster than expected.
Facedown
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by Facedown »

UncleTomsCabin wrote:Man, how bad does RQ3 feel that Poizond13 called him out at the beginning of the season.
I'm sure he reads this board and is heartbroken.
bonedog wrote:I let Facedown get the better of me
bonedog wrote:My first kid will be born when I am 47.
bonedog wrote:I suck at sludging.