The NFL Thread

A place to talk about sports, athletes and jock itch.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Re: The NFL Thread

Post by Machado »

NeverSurrender wrote:
Machado wrote:
AliceManson wrote:Jerry Jones accuses the Giants of faking injuries Sunday night. That has NEVER been in the Giants game plan.
So sick and tired of defenders faking injuries. That goes for college football and the NFL.

The giants players clearly was not injured and of course the dumb refs
could not recognize a legit injury from a bogus injury.

Any player that fakes an injury should be subject to ejection. Plain and simple. That will be the only deterrent the league needs to completely stop the
senseless process.
If my minor league hockey league where I live, if you need help getting off the ice, you're out for the rest of the period.

Hell, yesterday, I saw Jordy Nelson get hurt, the trainers ran out there, checked him out, and he stayed in the game and played. I thought you had to miss a play if the trainers came out to attend to you.
Last night Al Michaels explained that Romo had to miss the next play when
he was looked after by the trainers.
So yeah, I thought the NFL rule was the player had to miss at least
1 play.
Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Post by Machado »

Crazy Levi wrote:
Machado wrote: Fuck Off Levi
Don't try to spin that interception. Fact is the Dallas DB caught the tipped ball.
6 turnovers in one game is impressive. No matter how the turnovers were forced or not.
Wow - 1-0 and you FINALLY talk some shit after a year and a half.

Romo looked like shit as usual. And the Giants 2nd-tier RBs played like shit.

But if you want to think all of your defensive woes are fixed based on the Giants giving this game away, knock yourself out. Romo is terrible and that team is going nowhere.
You're pathetic. Instead of discussing the debut to the 2013 NFL season, you have to post a message that refers to your boy P13.
You miss him.
Everybody here gets it.
Who cares?????
Crazy Levi
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by Crazy Levi »

Machado wrote:
Crazy Levi wrote:
Machado wrote: Fuck Off Levi
Don't try to spin that interception. Fact is the Dallas DB caught the tipped ball.
6 turnovers in one game is impressive. No matter how the turnovers were forced or not.
Wow - 1-0 and you FINALLY talk some shit after a year and a half.

Romo looked like shit as usual. And the Giants 2nd-tier RBs played like shit.

But if you want to think all of your defensive woes are fixed based on the Giants giving this game away, knock yourself out. Romo is terrible and that team is going nowhere.
You're pathetic.
I'm pathetic?

I don't understand how the fuck a Cowboys fan could watch last night's game and be encouraged. Romo looked awful as always. Instead of addressing that, you'd rather talk about P13? Your obsession with P13 is disturbing.

Who cares????
Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Post by Machado »

WhiteHouseSubsAC wrote:Did I hear they made Suh a co-captain? THAT'S ridiculous.

I saw the cut block he made and that was totally uncalled for. I'm surprised the Vikes center remained in the game.
That looked like a torn up knee FO SHO.
Peterbilt
Headlining Clubs

Post by Peterbilt »

Crazy Levi wrote:
Peterbilt wrote:
milk-milk-lemonade wrote:Image
8)
Yeah, it was the Jags, but we'll see.
Yeah, it was the Jags.

Seriously. That team might not win a game all year. Way too soon for this kind of cheerleading.
After already getting half of last year's win total, I'll cheer-lead as much as I want, thanks. And the defense did look good. Some of it is because it was the Jags, but some credit is due to the Chiefs. They were attacking as opposed to the read and react bullshit they have been doing the last few years. Justin Houston is a beast.
Peterbilt
Headlining Clubs

Post by Peterbilt »

Machado wrote:
Next up is KC
How do you feel about that game?
NeverSurrender

Post by NeverSurrender »

Machado, that has been the rule since I can remember. The Packers don't have to follow the rules.
Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Post by Machado »

Peterbilt wrote:
Machado wrote:
Next up is KC
How do you feel about that game?
It's only Monday. Ask me on Friday.
I know 2 things about KC
A. Smith is the QB and KC won yesterday :lol: :lol:
Bludegeon
Playing Second Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Bludegeon »

Dallas gets 6 TO's.

Only win by 6. And Barely.. This is the same shit different year Cowboys.

I don't care if Dallas forced them or if Eli just handed the ball over to a Cowboys player...Doesn't mean shit.

The fact that Dallas did absolutely NOTHING with most of them is concerning. This team still can't close out games.

Sorry Machado.. I don't think Cowboys fan should be pushing out their chests too much after this one.

I am ecstatic that Dallas won. Don't get me wrong. Always nice to see "aww shucks, whoah is me" Eli looking like a pathetic little kid when shit doesn't go his way.

BUT!!!..

There is still no pass rush in Dallas. The Db's are average. Giants WR's were getting open all night.

The Offensive line is still bad and a weak link. Maybe there will be some gelling, it is only the first week. Hopefully get the running game going to help the pass.

I mean. 33 passes in the first half? WITH the turnovers and the Giants D on the field a long time? huh? Should've been pounding that ball.

Romo, suprisingly looked okay. He didn't do too many plays that made me want to put my fist through my tv. It's only game one, though, long ways to go... :mrgreen:

I don't know. Like I said, first game of the season, but, I am not about to put Dallas in the playoff hunt.
Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Post by Machado »

Bludegeon wrote:Dallas gets 6 TO's.

Only win by 6. And Barely.. This is the same shit different year Cowboys.

I don't care if Dallas forced them or if Eli just handed the ball over to a Cowboys player...Doesn't mean shit.

The fact that Dallas did absolutely NOTHING with most of them is concerning. This team still can't close out games.

Sorry Machado.. I don't think Cowboys fan should be pushing out their chests too much after this one.

I am ecstatic that Dallas won. Don't get me wrong. Always nice to see "aww shucks, whoah is me" Eli looking like a pathetic little kid when shit doesn't go his way.

BUT!!!..

There is still no pass rush in Dallas. The Db's are average. Giants WR's were getting open all night.

The Offensive line is still bad and a weak link. Maybe there will be some gelling, it is only the first week. Hopefully get the running game going to help the pass.

I mean. 33 passes in the first half? WITH the turnovers and the Giants D on the field a long time? huh? Should've been pounding that ball.

Romo, suprisingly looked okay. He didn't do too many plays that made me want to put my fist through my tv. It's only game one, though, long ways to go... :mrgreen:

I don't know. Like I said, first game of the season, but, I am not about to put Dallas in the playoff hunt.
Take it easy.
Winning the 1st game of the season and forcing 6 turnovers is a great sign for a team that only won 8 games last year and only forced 16 turnovers.

Dallas did not run that ball as much because that O-Line has plenty of room for improvement at the guard position. I think Learly is out next week and the new guy Waters will be inserted.
T. Smith did a great job on JPP the entire game.
Bludegeon
Playing Second Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Bludegeon »

Hahaha..

Oh, I am quite calm my friend. :lol:

Leary plays LG. He isn't the one they are looking to replace. Waters will be playing RG I believe, taking over for Bernadeau. That is where the weakest link is on that line IMO.

I am more inclined to be happy with the 6 TO's. No doubt. And, I hope they build on that. Rather than the first "win" of the season.. Dallas be NYG last year on opening night and we all know what went down after that. I mean, it's good, always good to get a division win. But, let's just hope the rest of the season from a year ago doesn't turn out the same this season.

Dallas needed to run the ball more because of the very reason that the O-line isn't that good right now. They may get better as the season goes on. I am hoping they do.
Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Post by Machado »

Bludegeon wrote:Hahaha..

Oh, I am quite calm my friend. :lol:

Leary plays LG. He isn't the one they are looking to replace. Waters will be playing RG I believe, taking over for Bernadeau. That is where the weakest link is on that line IMO.

I am more inclined to be happy with the 6 TO's. No doubt. And, I hope they build on that. Rather than the first "win" of the season.. Dallas be NYG last year on opening night and we all know what went down after that. I mean, it's good, always good to get a division win. But, let's just hope the rest of the season from a year ago doesn't turn out the same this season.

Dallas needed to run the ball more because of the very reason that the O-line isn't that good right now. They may get better as the season goes on. I am hoping they do.
I think you and I are on the same page.
Very happy with the win and very pleased with the 6 TO's.
One more thing to note: Dallas never trailed last night. Last season
Dallas trailed in every single game.

The running game needs to improve. The O-Line has room for improvement.
Waters making his debut vs KC might be the answer? Who knows!!!
WTF
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by WTF »

Fuck! Shane Vereen out for next week's game vs. Jets and probably at least 1-2 more weeks. Broke his wrist on his first play of the game. He somehow managed to get over 160 total yards after that...
Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Post by Machado »

Romo diagnosed with bruised ribs today.

I was reading other "blogs" where Giants fans were convinced
that Romo was "faking" the injury.
Stupid NY Giants.
yeahbuddy
Miserable Racist Turd

Post by yeahbuddy »

Can't stand those two hacks calling the Skins/Eagles game.
UtahRatt
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by UtahRatt »

yeahbuddy wrote:Can't stand those two hacks calling the Skins/Eagles game.
I like Gruden but not so much as a live broadcaster...There's worse. The dogkillers offense is looking good early. The Skins on the other hand, foolish mistakes.
poizond13 wrote:I have been very bummed out, sad and shocked for most of the night
Artemis2085 wrote:so I blurt out "I love you Paul!
Atomicpunk18 wrote:You see Black Crowes music has gotten me laid multiple times.
Tymaster

Post by Tymaster »

Chip Kelly is making Shamaham look like a fool.
LouDoo wrote:Neon has to be the most active poster who actually contributes the least, despite all the threads he starts. He has no redeeming value. He's completely useless.
John Simon Ritchie

Post by John Simon Ritchie »

Eagles killin' it! Stop the fight!! :P
"I was looking for that great jazz note that destroyed the walls of Jericho." - The Clash, The Sound Of Sinners
AliceManson
Headlining Clubs

Post by AliceManson »

RG3AndOut.
EatTheGlass wrote: Sat Mar 26, 2022 8:26 am I'd bet my house that Grohl shuts the Foos down now
Nibbler wrote: Mon Aug 07, 2023 8:33 pm Looks like Alex has shitcanned the Van Hagar remasters.
NeverSurrender

Post by NeverSurrender »

The Redskins make me feel good to be a Vikings fan.

Looks like rg3 didn't take the same roids AD did.
UtahRatt

Post by UtahRatt »

Tymaster wrote:Chip Kelly is making Shamaham look like a fool.
John Simon Ritchie wrote:Eagles killin' it! Stop the fight!! :P
So many things to say, almost makes you feel sorry. lets start with.

RG3 fantasy owners will need another QB, rust and injury can over come hype.

If the Skins didn't turn the ball over and had some offensive the game wouldn't look silly, didn't look at time of possession but the Skins D will die at this rate.

Just like adjusting to the Red Gun, Run and Shoot.....Even a great offensive, keeping them off the field would be a start.
poizond13 wrote:I have been very bummed out, sad and shocked for most of the night
Atomicpunk18 wrote:You see Black Crowes music has gotten me laid multiple times.
UtahRatt

Post by UtahRatt »

NeverSurrender wrote:The Redskins make me feel good to be a Vikings fan.

Looks like rg3 didn't take the same roids AD did.

RG3 has been drinking from Christian Ponder's cup.
Tenacious_Dio
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Tenacious_Dio »

UtahRatt wrote:RG3 fantasy owners will need another QB
I started RGIII and David Wilson this week. :lol:
UtahRatt

Post by UtahRatt »

Tenacious_Dio wrote:
UtahRatt wrote:RG3 fantasy owners will need another QB
I started RGIII and David Wilson this week. :lol:
You're not "Kamikaze Bastards" are ya? :shock:

The injury was bad enough but I don't think RG3 played a pre season snap did he? eakkkkkkk. They hyped him like the injury never happened, time will tell but he looks weak even with the garbage numbers he might rack up.

On a different note...Another QB I couldn't rush out and grab is Newton. Yet to see him play I guess.
NeverSurrender

Post by NeverSurrender »

The Redskins are crawling their way back in it.

Just in time for me to turn to to the Dodger game and see two rivals really battle.
UtahRatt

Post by UtahRatt »

NeverSurrender wrote:The Redskins are crawling their way back in it.

Just in time for me to turn to to the Dodger game and see two rivals really battle.
Was going to do the same but MLB showed the NY game. Are you watching online? My MLB links are lame.
Beyotch_Knowles
Destiny's Bastard

Post by Beyotch_Knowles »

The dog torturer seems to be having some trouble now.
NeverSurrender

Post by NeverSurrender »

I think the Redskins may do this shit.
NeverSurrender

Post by NeverSurrender »

UtahRatt wrote:
NeverSurrender wrote:The Redskins are crawling their way back in it.

Was going to do the same but MLB showed the NY game. Are you watching online? My MLB links are lame.

I got mlb extra innings. I get the NFL, NHL and baseball packages every year, so they usually give me good prices on them.
WhiteHouseSubsAC
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by WhiteHouseSubsAC »

Crazy Levi wrote:Dissect Your Division

Okay homers, tell us about our favorite team and why they are gonna win the division:

NFC East

Redskins will win this division, and it's gonna be much easier than last season.

The Eagles totally suck and Chip Kelly is gonna be yet another college wash out whose fabulous groundbreaking college game proves pathetic when faced with the coaching and players of the NFL.
:lol:

Hey Levi, give me a hand here...help me use the word "dictate" in a sentence.

:lol:
HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:Of course your asshole is going to be sore when you volunteer for an asspounding and not set any boundaries at all.