Predictions for the SUPERBOWL

A place to talk about sports, athletes and jock itch.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

HollywoodTrash
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Re: Predictions for the SUPERBOWL

Post by HollywoodTrash »

Always wanted another Broncos/Cowboys Super Bowl. Maybe this is the year? :shock: :D :lol:
Crazy Levi
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by Crazy Levi »

HollywoodTrash wrote:Always wanted another Broncos/Cowboys Super Bowl. Maybe this is the year? :shock: :D :lol:
Rainbow Bright
Playing Second Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Rainbow Bright »

bonedog wrote:
Rainbow Bright wrote:Houston vs. Frisco.
You are a football fan, sweetpea? Wow. That's kind of cool.
Not really. I used to be until the quality of the game went downhill. That and not playing out the last minute and a half in a close game is bullshit. The knee needs to go.
AcillateM
Drunken Beaner

Post by AcillateM »

Texans winning over The Packers!!
Landshark2000 wrote:
Mexicans don't swoon. They go "¡Ándale! ¡Ándale! ¡Arriba! ¡Arriba! ¡Epa¡ ¡Epa! ¡Epa! Yeehaw!"
WTF
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by WTF »

It will be in New Jersey.
*flick*
Wants to Sniff the Mod's G-String

Post by *flick* »

49'ers over the AFC Pro Bowl Roster with the Mercy Rule kicking in at halftime.
nycrue wrote:Magic Wand Original ‏@HitachiMagic 14 Feb 12
RT @hollywoodrose: the more I look at dating websites the more I know its gonna be just me and my @HitachiMagic for my whole life
UtahRatt
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by UtahRatt »

*flick* wrote:49'ers over the AFC Pro Bowl Roster with the Mercy Rule kicking in at halftime.

49ers are tough.....Even without an extra third-down the AFC would have a hard time.

The Pack and Niners will be the playoff game to watch. I'll toss in the Giant's as a possible.

I'll root for the Texans, the AFC hasn't developed much of a powerhouse yet and I'm not going to rank Denver in the upper echelon.

Prob: Niners VS Texans

Want: Pack VS Texans
poizond13 wrote:I have been very bummed out, sad and shocked for most of the night
Artemis2085 wrote:so I blurt out "I love you Paul!
Atomicpunk18 wrote:You see Black Crowes music has gotten me laid multiple times.
*flick*

Post by *flick* »

UtahRatt wrote:
*flick* wrote:49'ers over the AFC Pro Bowl Roster with the Mercy Rule kicking in at halftime.

49ers are tough.....Even without an extra third-down the AFC would have a hard time.

The Pack and Niners will be the playoff game to watch. I'll toss in the Giant's as a possible.

I'll root for the Texans, the AFC hasn't developed much of a powerhouse yet and I'm not going to rank Denver in the upper echelon.

Prob: Niners VS Texans

Want: Pack VS Texans
If I got what I wanted it would be the Chargers over the Vikings or Packers, but that will never happen as long as Philip Rivers is on the payroll.
RT @hollywoodrose: the more I look at dating websites the more I know its gonna be just me and my @HitachiMagic for my whole life
UtahRatt

Post by UtahRatt »

*flick* wrote:If I got what I wanted it would be the Chargers over the Vikings or Packers, but that will never happen as long as Philip Rivers is on the payroll.
I'm guessing LaDainian Tomlinson is what made Philip Rivers because I don't know what else too blame it on, his decline in 2nd half games blows me away. I still feel Philip is a good QB, just can't figure out the issues. On the flip side, I remember not agreeing with the day they let Brees go either.
poizond13 wrote:I have been very bummed out, sad and shocked for most of the night
Atomicpunk18 wrote:You see Black Crowes music has gotten me laid multiple times.
UtahRatt

Post by UtahRatt »

I hate this NFL announcing crew, looks and feels like I'm watching a Sun Belt conference college game.

Geno looks comfortable but isn't seeing the game at the PRO speed level with his reads but he's not getting help from his WR's either, the Pat's D would have a game with another team.
Tymaster
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by Tymaster »

UtahRatt wrote:I hate this NFL announcing crew, looks and feels like I'm watching a Sun Belt conference college game.

Geno looks comfortable but isn't seeing the game at the PRO speed level with his reads but he's not getting help from his WR's either, the Pat's D would have a game with another team.
Again, even with NFL Network finally on my package - I'd rather tune the radio coverage in and do something else. One of my favorite things to do is actually have a game on the radio while I'm playing a game of Madden or NCAA.
LouDoo wrote:Neon has to be the most active poster who actually contributes the least, despite all the threads he starts. He has no redeeming value. He's completely useless.
UtahRatt

Post by UtahRatt »

Tymaster wrote:Again, even with NFL Network finally on my package - I'd rather tune the radio coverage in and do something else. One of my favorite things to do is actually have a game on the radio while I'm playing a game of Madden or NCAA.

I've been on the phone, the PC, folding clothes and looking for anything else to do. If I wasn't multi tasking I could not watch this game on this network.
*flick*

Post by *flick* »

Throws a pick on his way to a potential game tying/winning score. Let's call him Gino Rivers.