The NFL Thread

A place to talk about sports, athletes and jock itch.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Tymaster
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Re: The NFL Thread

Post by Tymaster »

Bludegeon wrote:
Machado wrote:
Bludegeon wrote:I can't until that Philly Dallas game either. My torture will end. And, I can live almost in peace until next September... hahahahaha

I can wait.
1 game at a time
1 week at a time

Dallas defense is scary. I think it's as bad or worse than the Saints 2012
D.
:twisted:

Maybe the O can sustain long drives, chew up the clock in order to give the defense the least amount of time on the field.
Where is Everson Walls and Chad Henning when you need them
:lol: :lol: :lol:

This combo of this shitty defense and shitty coaching makes me long for the days of the Campo/Zimmerman Era..

Yes, it is that bad..

This Cowboys is the worst in Cowboys history, Nuff said.
Bring in Lovie!
LouDoo wrote:Neon has to be the most active poster who actually contributes the least, despite all the threads he starts. He has no redeeming value. He's completely useless.
Crazy Levi

Post by Crazy Levi »

NeverSurrender wrote:Anybody else worried this RG IIIrd string drama will bring p13 back here?
You said it yourself, he'll never come back.

In a way, it's even more glorious. ALL of P13's Sludge Locker Room enemies have seen nothing but undisputed fail:

You with the pathetic Vikings.

Me with the horrible Skins

Bane with his wretched Texans

And P13 has to sit there miserably not coming in here to fuck with us about it, because after all, he's a fucking loser who lives at home, tries in vain to fix hooptie jet skis and Cameros, and, lest we forget, pays good money to eat the fucking herpes-ridden asses of disgusting bargain-basement Chicago hookers.

It really is hilarious. Thank God the Skins backed me up last season when I really needed it in the P13 smackdown wars. And even though he still logs in regularly (he's opened various taunting PMs I've sent him) he STILL hasnt removed the humiliating and hilarious sigs I saddled him with as a result of winning our epic Sludge bet.

The Redskins (and Vikings and Texans) may suck hairy donkey balls, but Sludge life is still good.

:lol:
Tymaster

Post by Tymaster »

Crazy Levi wrote:
NeverSurrender wrote:Anybody else worried this RG IIIrd string drama will bring p13 back here?

In a way, it's even more glorious. ALL of P13's Sludge Locker Room enemies have seen nothing but undisputed fail:

And P13 has to sit there miserably not coming in here to fuck with us about it, because after all, he's a fucking loser who lives at home, tries in vain to fix hooptie jet skis and Cameros, and, lest we forget, pays good money to eat the fucking herpes-ridden asses of disgusting bargain-basement Chicago hookers.

It really is hilarious. Thank God the Skins backed me up last season when I really needed it in the P13 smackdown wars. And even though he still logs in regularly (he's opened various taunting PMs I've sent him) he STILL hasnt removed the humiliating and hilarious sigs I saddled him with as a result of winning our epic Sludge bet.

The Redskins (and Vikings and Texans) may suck hairy donkey balls, but Sludge life is still good.

And even though he still logs in regularly (he's opened various taunting PMs I've sent him) he STILL hasnt removed the humiliating and hilarious sigs I saddled him with as a result of winning our epic Sludge bet.
:mrgreen:
LouDoo wrote:Neon has to be the most active poster who actually contributes the least, despite all the threads he starts. He has no redeeming value. He's completely useless.
Bludegeon
Playing Second Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Bludegeon »

Wow.. I am a newb in this forum... What did I miss with P13?

I did see the ownage thread that Levi put up.. Great stuff man.. Put him to shame...

Was there more?
Crazy Levi

Post by Crazy Levi »

Bludegeon wrote:Wow.. I am a newb in this forum... What did I miss with P13?

I did see the ownage thread that Levi put up.. Great stuff man.. Put him to shame...

Was there more?
There's plenty - including in this very thread for many, many pages. But here's a good start - it actually starts off OK for Greggie but quickly takes a turn for the worse when I drop a bomb. It culminates with him being smacked down by the Mod, threatening to leave, and ultimately, threatening to sue both the Mod and Stevie.

Seriously, check it out:

viewtopic.php?f=13&t=284876
FullMetalWhackit
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by FullMetalWhackit »

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :x :x :x

sin
Headlining Clubs

Post by sin »

So I picked Kirk Cousins to lead the Redskins to victory over Atlanta. Really hard to justify, but I have a gut feeling that's too strong to ignore.

I always pick the Lions and Seahawks to win but I am extremely confident in the Lions win this week. Two reasons: one they have won their two previous nationally televised games this year. And two any time in recent history a player from the opposing team has talked shit they have won.
scarred but smarter
NeverSurrender

Post by NeverSurrender »

Crazy Levi wrote:

The difference between you, me and bane is that 2 of us never shit up the boards with how great our qbs were while arguing with a troll.

viewtopic.php?f=13&t=237950&p=5162842&h ... r#p5162842

And Thank God for that.

Do you find it ironic that RG 3rd string and Ponder got benched the same week?

WTF
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by WTF »

Redman77
Beer & Titty King

Post by Redman77 »

Your argument is invalid, Christian Ponderous is your QB.
saracapri wrote: It's true. I'm wild for buttsex.
NeverSurrender

Post by NeverSurrender »

Redman77 wrote:Your argument is invalid, Christian Ponderous is your QB.

Well, you're a Lions fan then. You shall never talk shit.

But hey 7-6 is a dream season for you guys. And Matt Cassell is qb now.
Redman77
Beer & Titty King

Post by Redman77 »

NeverSurrender wrote: And Matt Cassell is qb now.
My mistake.
saracapri wrote: It's true. I'm wild for buttsex.
Crazy Levi

Post by Crazy Levi »

NeverSurrender wrote:
Redman77 wrote:Your argument is invalid, Christian Ponderous is your QB.

Well, you're a Lions fan then. You shall never talk shit.

But hey 7-6 is a dream season for you guys. And Matt Cassell is qb now.

Man where Truthersurrender gets off talking shit of any sort I'll never know. Admire his moxy I guess.
UtahRatt
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by UtahRatt »

sin wrote:So I picked Kirk Cousins to lead the Redskins to victory over Atlanta. Really hard to justify, but I have a gut feeling that's too strong to ignore.
I don't always ignore the gut. I'm out and haven't paid attention to anything all week so I'm picking blind.

Atlanta over Skins.

Atlanta at home with their WR's back and getting in rhythm with Jackson back and getting up to speed VS the chance a new QB might spark a dead team but he don't have much to throw too. Both Jackson and Alfred Morris should run forever.

Matt Ryan finally has most his weapons, has a good game. Steven Jacksons has his best game of the year which isn't saying much. Should be good for 100+ and TD

Both teams should load the box, if that's the case Matt Ryan has the advantage.
poizond13 wrote:I have been very bummed out, sad and shocked for most of the night
Artemis2085 wrote:so I blurt out "I love you Paul!
Atomicpunk18 wrote:You see Black Crowes music has gotten me laid multiple times.
UtahRatt

Post by UtahRatt »

Chargers 27 Broncos 20

HAHAHAHAHA!

In the 4th Peyton Manning's interception lead to points helping end any chance of a comeback, *sources say given Peyton's history of blowing big games is what we should expect come playoff time.
Peyton could be seen after the game frantically waving his arms while blaming everyone else. one of Manning's teammates said, "Peyton chokes in big games, we'll have to pick up the slack and not let his whining/crying effect our play on the field."
Either way it didn't stop the Chargers from beating up the Broncos.

The crying and anger of defeat didn't stop there. The fanatical moronic Bronco fans stabbed 3 people after the game like the classless fans they are. "story below."

*source - me
-------------------------------------------------------------

Three stabbed after Broncos game

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/10129 ... rgers-game

Three men and possibly a fourth person were stabbed in a parking lot at Sports Authority Field after the Denver Broncos' game Thursday night.

The Denver Police Department said on its Twitter page that one person is in critical condition while the other two are stable. The possible fourth victim could not be located after the altercation.

Police said officers have three suspects in custody and are not currently looking for other suspects.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After sentencing they should be sent to San Diego and forced to wear Bronco jerseys while serving out the remainder or their jail/prison sentence.
poizond13 wrote:I have been very bummed out, sad and shocked for most of the night
Artemis2085 wrote:so I blurt out "I love you Paul!
Atomicpunk18 wrote:You see Black Crowes music has gotten me laid multiple times.
veritas
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by veritas »

Broncos shit the bed and have opened the door for the patriots to take the no. 1 seed, since Pats have the tie breaker.

How the fuck the Patriots are 10-3 is completely beyond me. Belichick is a fucking evil genius to have engineered that moving hospital ward into a team that might snag the No. 1 seed . . . . .
Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Post by Machado »

UtahRatt wrote:
Three stabbed after Broncos game

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/10129 ... rgers-game

Three men and possibly a fourth person were stabbed in a parking lot at Sports Authority Field after the Denver Broncos' game Thursday night.

The Denver Police Department said on its Twitter page that one person is in critical condition while the other two are stable. The possible fourth victim could not be located after the altercation.

Police said officers have three suspects in custody and are not currently looking for other suspects.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After sentencing they should be sent to San Diego and forced to wear Bronco jerseys while serving out the remainder or their jail/prison sentence.
Let me guess: Alcohol was involved-What a surprise!

What happened to fighting with fists. Minus the weapons.
2 fists and let the best man win
:evil:
LAglamrocker

Post by LAglamrocker »

Peyton is in playoff mode, with a home loss

Denver beat Chiefs twice but will open at Chiefs and get beat
Jani Lane and Bret Michaels should form a band called "Nelson II"
Facedown
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by Facedown »

LAglamrocker wrote:Tebow! Tebow! Tebow!
bonedog wrote:I let Facedown get the better of me
bonedog wrote:My first kid will be born when I am 47.
bonedog wrote:I suck at sludging.
Crazy Levi

Post by Crazy Levi »

I miss LAGlamretard. He brought....something.... To the locker room. Don't know what it was but it was unique.
Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Post by Machado »

Sean Lee ruled out with sprained neck suffered in game vs Bears.

Aaron Rodgers won't play vs Cowboys
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

Crazy Levi wrote:Don't know what it was but it was unique.
Retardation is not unique on this website.
ImageImage
Drunk Mazeraturd wrote: ...but hes going to run and hes going to win.
Peterbilt
Headlining Clubs

Post by Peterbilt »

That loss to San Diego at Arrowhead is a real kick in the dick now. Should have won that fucking game goddamnit!
SkeletorsGhost
Headlining Clubs

Post by SkeletorsGhost »

I was happy to see the Chargers beat the Broncos.
Peterbilt
Headlining Clubs

Post by Peterbilt »

SkeletorsGhost wrote:I was happy to see the Chargers beat the Broncos.
I was too. But, the circumstances could have been better.
sin
Headlining Clubs

Post by sin »

All Peyton Manning has to do to win the Superbowl is announce his retirement prior to Denver's first playoff game.
scarred but smarter
Bludegeon
Playing Second Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Bludegeon »

DOWN2WHISKEY wrote:Aaron Rodgers ruled out vs Cowboys!

Doesn't matter..

My mother at QB would be successful against Dallas's sorry ass defense..
John Simon Ritchie

Post by John Simon Ritchie »

FullMetalWhackit wrote:Image
And quoted just for the fuck of it. :wink:
"I was looking for that great jazz note that destroyed the walls of Jericho." - The Clash, The Sound Of Sinners
sin
Headlining Clubs

Post by sin »

The Packers were having a crap season even when Aaron Rodgers was playing, and they could still win the division. You should really be hoping they don't win with all the issues they need to address.

As I would love to see the Lions take it, I would be just as happy to see them go 8-8. Fire most of the coaching staff and draft a shutdown corner in the first round rather than be one and done in the playoffs.
scarred but smarter
demolition23
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by demolition23 »

sin wrote:The Packers were having a crap season even when Aaron Rodgers was playing,
Really?

5-2 and averaging 30 points per game is hardly crap, especially when the losses were close ones to good teams.
Moggio wrote:You see, the problem with you is that you act like I have no credibility or something.
PhoenixFlames wrote:AVATAR made 2.7 billion which (maths) is close to 3 x million millions!!!!!!