The New (Spam Free) Never Ending Wrestling Thread

A place to talk about sports, athletes and jock itch.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Royal Dudeness
Headlining Clubs

Re: The New (Spam Free) Never Ending Wrestling Thread

Post by Royal Dudeness »

This is FUCKED UP. Ultimate Warrior has apparently died. It's all over the internet. I hope this is messed up hoax, but it's even on wwe.com.

You know what's insane? I got this picture taken of me and him at the airport in New Orleans at 6am today:

That-guy
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by That-guy »

Anyone know what happened yet?
Royal Dudeness
Headlining Clubs

Post by Royal Dudeness »

That-guy wrote:Anyone know what happened yet?
Drug overdose is one of the rumours. A buddy of mine told me to be on notice because he knows a guy that's on TMZ who's a wrestling fan and he told him how I saw him this morning and sent the above picture to him. Just crazy man.

I had the best weekend ever with meeting Warrior this morning capping it all off, now this. Just fucked
puzzleface
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by puzzleface »

No fucking way. This is awful. Just saw the guy at Wrestlemania and apparently he was on Raw last night. Wrestling takes another legend.

I'm gutted.
Angry Jew
Appetite For Chinese Democracy
Location: Buffalo,NY (Lets go SABRES!)-Swinging on Axl's nuts waiting patiently for Chinese Democracy part 2

Post by Angry Jew »

It's eerie how much he talked about death last night in his RAW promo. R.I.P. Warrior.
Where's Izzy?
puzzleface

Post by puzzleface »

Royal Dudeness wrote:This is FUCKED UP. Ultimate Warrior has apparently died. It's all over the internet. I hope this is messed up hoax, but it's even on wwe.com.

You know what's insane? I got this picture taken of me and him at the airport in New Orleans at 6am today:

That's a bad-ass photo man. Sobering to think this was one of his last moments before passing.
Kid-Wicked
Opening for Helix

Post by Kid-Wicked »

that might be the last pic ever taken with him.

um.......was he jewish by chance?
TheInfiniteStaircase
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by TheInfiniteStaircase »

I actually saw that photo all over Twitter before…

He looks pretty small in that picture. And on RAW he looked like he had trouble walking to the ring as well as shaking the ropes…I wonder if he was sick and didn't want anyone to know…

I can't believe it…I posted this a little while ago on my Facebook page...

Rarely do celebrity deaths have this much of an impact on me but I am gutted by news of the Ultimate Warrior passing away…I was going to post a quote of his speech he gave JUST last night on TV celebrating his induction into the WWE Wrestling Hall Of Fame. Now, rereading it, I think he knew he was dying and must not have wanted to go public with the news…and if that's not the case at all, then it is foreshadowing at it's most eerie and coincidental, proving yet again how off kilter this Universe can truly be...My whole family and I grew up on WWF Wrestling with Warrior being everyone's favorite. When I was a kid and our school would have a Carnival Day with face-painting, I would bring an Ultimate Warrior Card with me so they could paint his mask on my face. As recent as last year I even tried contacting him to be in a music video for my brother and I and on Saturday when he was being inducted into the Hall Of Fame I was looking for some of my childhood memorabilia of his because I was going to dress up my brother's dog Ludo and film a bunch of ridiculous videos…-"Every man's heart one day beats its final beat. His lungs breathe a final breath. And if what that man did in his life makes the blood pulse through the body of others and makes them bleed deeper and something larger than life, then his essence, his spirit, will be immortalized…by the storytellers, by the loyalty, by the memory of those who honor him and make the running the man did live forever…" - Peace be with you Warrior… ‪#‎AlwaysBelieve‬

I'm just going to keep editing this post and adding more stories to it because I can...When I was a kid I always knew that when I grew up I wanted to be either a wrestler or a rock star. We all know which direction I chose but it was close! lol To this day, one of my favorite photos (which I really need to find) is from I believe my 3rd Grade School Pictures where I am what, 8 years old? And my hair is down to my shoulders and I'm wearing neon multi-colored WWF "muscle" pants and a Guns N' Roses Use Your Illusion shirt…That is me summed up to a t...My mom had the hots for Warrior and I'll never forget our whole family went to a live WWF event and we had these great seats above the entrance the wrestlers would come out of and after Warrior's match, which he won, he stopped right in front of the curtains, looked up and posed. At this point, his makeup had come off and my mom wanted this perfect picture, and the camera didn't work. It's funny in a very Cerzosie kind of way.
nakedmadman

Post by nakedmadman »

I don't know if anyone else noticed how often he seemed to clutch and pat his chest at 'Mania. When he walked out he was, and when he stepped up and acknowledged the crowd he did like three times.
I just wonder if his heart, with the excitement and emotion leading up to HOF and 'Mania, gave out.
TheInfiniteStaircase
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by TheInfiniteStaircase »

nakedmadman wrote:I don't know if anyone else noticed how often he seemed to clutch and pat his chest at 'Mania. When he walked out he was, and when he stepped up and acknowledged the crowd he did like three times.
I just wonder if his heart, with the excitement and emotion leading up to HOF and 'Mania, gave out.
It was noticeable how hard he was breathing and how red his face was getting, but it just seemed like normal intense Warrior…Maybe I'm over thinking things, but his wife was so upset so quickly into his speech; just him saying he loves her and thanking her…his mom was there…I don't know…I really regret not making the trip to New Orleans happen like I originally had planned...
Royal Dudeness
Headlining Clubs

Post by Royal Dudeness »

My picture with Warrior is currently on the front page of tmz.com

How crazy
Artemis2085
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by Artemis2085 »

Royal Dudeness wrote:My picture with Warrior is currently on the front page of tmz.com

How crazy
This is all fuckin bizarro world right now. You are so very, very lucky to have had that picture and that moment with him.

I just got a text at 1am telling me. I don't & can't believe it. Not gonna lie, I shed a tear. . When your childhood heroes die, it...I can't sum it up right now. All those rumors about him dying in the 90's. You just expect this also not to be real somehow. This hurts a lot.

He didn't look well Monday and to quote wrestling Inc "He shook the ropes but it didn't feel right". I can guarantee it wasn't no overdose. Either way he went on truly on top. The character will remain a hero & inspiration for me and millions of others.

Always Believe.
Professional Hater
HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:Potato cakes.
Aesop wrote: I tire of pussies that refuse to speak their mind, defend this great nation, or seek employment.
UncleTomsCabin
Opening for Slaughter

Post by UncleTomsCabin »

Royal Dudeness wrote:This is FUCKED UP. Ultimate Warrior has apparently died. It's all over the internet. I hope this is messed up hoax, but it's even on wwe.com.

Are you on the figure 4/wrestling observer board? Swear I saw same pic on there.
SebastianLeeDanzig
"UR GAY!" signed, Stevie

Post by SebastianLeeDanzig »

At least he doesn't have to share the world with all these fags anymore. Good riddance. Loved his character as a kid, and he had hands down the funniest promos in history, but I can't really be upset about such a douche dying at a pretty advanced age.

Congrats on the picture, though, Dudeness! Hope it pays for the weekend.
Ziggy Sawdust
Doing Package Tours in Theaters

Post by Ziggy Sawdust »

SebastianLeeDanzig wrote:At least he doesn't have to share the world with all these fags anymore. Good riddance. Loved his character as a kid, and he had hands down the funniest promos in history, but I can't really be upset about such a douche dying at a pretty advanced age.

Go fuck yourself.
Hell'sHungryChild wrote:
I have no desire to pay $150 to see an ant sized Ac/Dc and drink $12 beer cups.
FullDJacket
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by FullDJacket »

R i p - only in wrestling

Here is my prediction,

Sting is going to retire now. If im sting this scares me. Warrior and sting were bodybuilding together, got their basic training and break together. So they were probably doing the same steroids, drugs etc
Luke 16:10 "and he that is unjust in the least, is unjust also in much"
SebastianLeeDanzig
"UR GAY!" signed, Stevie

Ziggy Sawdust wrote:Go fuck yourself.
If you make hate speech and retarded politics part of your legacy, some people won't send you off as a hero. Sorry if that hurts your tender feelings.
Gritt
Official Sludge Ass Kisser

Post by Gritt »

Warrior was a grade A asshole. Dying doesn't change that. Good riddance to bad rubbish.
Machado wrote:I might not know how to flush a toilet today
Machado owes me an apology.
LAglamrocker
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by LAglamrocker »

not a sad day a good day

wwe gave him the repsect he should have always had, last page of Warrior story was a great ending, comes back to Hall of Fame Main event, makes Mania 30 special, his last time on Raw special

thats cool with tmz photo
Jani Lane and Bret Michaels should form a band called "Nelson II"
paule5150
Opening for Slaughter

Post by paule5150 »

It almost seems like he knew the end was near. Who ever would have thought Warrior and Vince Mcmahon would make up ? Or Hogan and Warrior ? That he would be on WWF TV again ? O r in the Hall of Fame ? Remember the Self Destruction DVD ? No one was a Warrior fan.

Its probably thanks to HHH that the fences were mended.
Warrior knew his health was failing and accepted the Legends contract to add some financial security for his family.
He made peace with his enemies. He knew what was going to happen, maybe not this soon but I believe he knew he was dying
paule5150
Opening for Slaughter

Post by paule5150 »

bigbuttskinner
Headlining Clubs

Post by bigbuttskinner »

SebastianLeeDanzig wrote:At least he doesn't have to share the world with all these fags anymore. Good riddance. Loved his character as a kid, and he had hands down the funniest promos in history, but I can't really be upset about such a douche dying at a pretty advanced age.

He was 54, which is not an advanced age, jackass. And, he didn't care for gays and it bothered you? Boo hoo. What makes it right to talk shit on him when he leaves behind two young daughters? You're talking like a real piece of shit here.
michelish wrote: VH album will be dropping first half of 2019. Album has been completed for a few months. They've been recording on and off since just after last tour.Finalizing title and artwork.
Nitrorulz wrote: I predict “The Dirt” will do double that.
referring to Queen movie
Gritt

Post by Gritt »

bigbuttskinner wrote:

He was 54, which is not an advanced age, jackass. And, he didn't care for gays and it bothered you? Boo hoo. What makes it right to talk shit on him when he leaves behind two young daughters? You're talking like a real piece of shit here.
What made it ok for Warrior to say the vile and disgusting things he said about Heath Ledger when he died? Tit for tat motherfucker. He was a scum bag. I feel for his wife and kids but he was a pile of shit and just because he's dead doesn't change that fact.
Artemis2085

Post by Artemis2085 »

I've been discussing this all day with family, friends etc.

I didn't necessarily share the views & values that Jim Hellwig did. But like all of us, he was a work very much in progress. Warrior as a man was misunderstood. Deep down there was a good man, devoted father & husband. That's one of the things that upsets me the most; when I think about those two little girls without their dad.

Where Warrior has & always will inspire me in life is the intensity, belief, determination. Also how he was misunderstood, colorful & stuck to his guns. I'll forever be in debt to him for the development of that character and the inspiration. I didn't realize it until the last 24 hours, but he's more of a hero who means more to me now than when I was a kid. R.I.P.
Professional Hater
Aesop wrote: I tire of pussies that refuse to speak their mind, defend this great nation, or seek employment.
Gritt

Post by Gritt »

Artemis2085 wrote:I've been discussing this all day with family, friends etc.

I didn't necessarily share the views & values that Jim Hellwig did. But like all of us, he was a work very much in progress. Warrior as a man was misunderstood. Deep down there was a good man, devoted father & husband. That's one of the things that upsets me the most; when I think about those two little girls without their dad.

Where Warrior has & always will inspire me in life is the intensity, belief, determination. Also how he was misunderstood, colorful & stuck to his guns. I'll forever be in debt to him for the development of that character and the inspiration. I didn't realize it until the last 24 hours, but he's more of a hero who means more to me now than when I was a kid. R.I.P.
That is the most sad and pathetic thing I've ever read.
demolition23
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by demolition23 »

Good mania I thought, and solid Raw to follow. Fucked about Warrior though.
Moggio wrote:You see, the problem with you is that you act like I have no credibility or something.
PhoenixFlames wrote:AVATAR made 2.7 billion which (maths) is close to 3 x million millions!!!!!!
SebastianLeeDanzig
"UR GAY!" signed, Stevie

bigbuttskinner wrote:He was 54, which is not an advanced age, jackass. And, he didn't care for gays and it bothered you? Boo hoo. What makes it right to talk shit on him when he leaves behind two young daughters? You're talking like a real piece of shit here.
54 isn't that bad for drugged out WWF guys. Him having a family, who I didn't say any fucking thing about, doesn't change the fact he was a piece of shit on a scale I could only ever dream of being. I don't need to say anything bad about him, he speaks for himself. This guy was hardly misunderstood:

http://www.ultimatewarrior.com/Media/Fu ... udies.html
eddie lee roth

Post by eddie lee roth »

For a minute there I wasn't sure I was on the right website. You crybabies getting all defensive over other's bringing up the fact that Warrior said and believed in a bunch of backwards shit need to lighten up.

Of course all the shit that happened from Saturday night thru Tuesday evening makes for a stunning WTF just happened type of story it still doesn't change what he's said in the past.

Who knows along with letting shit between him and the WWE go maybe he could of had a change of heart about his bigoted ways, probably not but maybe it's nice to think he did, he did after all seemed at peace with the wrestling industry and had a big old grin on his face his last few days.

Please get off your fuckin soapbox with your sad fucking puppy love though, you know where you are don't you? I can remember Ziggy one time mentioning that every time he sees my Keith Richard pic he wished he was dead I just replied back with a laughing smilie.

I can also remember Skinner posting either his gay wedding photo or one of the funniest unintentional gay looking pics on here in a long time. Are you OK with all the shit that was thrown your way over that because you didn't say anything but one bad word about Warrior and you sound just like the little kid that all of you brought up with your love stories between you and the Warrior.

edited to add - I gotta apologize to skinner about the gay wedding photo I just found out it was kid-wicked I get you guys mixed up with your avatars. You still are a bitch though. :mrgreen:

In closing fuck all of you motherfuckers this place sucks. :lol:

Artemis2085

Post by Artemis2085 »

"That was a right pretty speech, sir."

Cancel Nancy Grace was trending #1 on Twitter this afternoon.

The fans are pissed.
Professional Hater
eddie lee roth

Post by eddie lee roth »

Artemis2085 wrote:"That was a right pretty speech, sir."

Cancel Nancy Grace was trending #1 on Twitter this afternoon.

The fans are pissed.
Why thank you and might I add that I thought this one was gayer than gay porn.

Artemis2085 wrote:I've been discussing this all day with family, friends etc.