The NFL Thread

A place to talk about sports, athletes and jock itch.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Crazy Levi
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Re: The NFL Thread

Post by Crazy Levi »

Damn, the Ratt's got me all figured out and is recording everything I do and brutally using my own words and actions against me!

So you'll be taking the Neversurrender role this season I see. Excellent.

By the way, Jackson didn't "tweet" about the jersey numbers, that was in an interview. But you don't really give a shit, do you?

And brilliant observation. Yes, Djax scored many touchdowns against the Redskins last season when they went 3-13.

I don't think either of those things will happen this season.

And for the love of god, can we discuss ANYTHING besides the Redskins around here? What's wrong with you people? There's like 30+ other teams in the league.
bane
Threesome with Pam and Donna

Post by bane »

How any pages are you going to spend blathering about the Skins and their free agent acquisition? CL-13?
UtahRatt
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by UtahRatt »

Crazy Levi wrote:Damn, the Ratt's got me all figured out and is recording everything I do and brutally using my own words and actions against me!

By the way, Jackson didn't "tweet" about the jersey numbers, that was in an interview. But you don't really give a shit, do you?

And brilliant observation. Yes, Djax scored many touchdowns against the Redskins last season when they went 3-13.

And for the love of god, can we discuss ANYTHING besides the Redskins around here? What's wrong with you people? There's like 30+ other teams in the league.

I'm the one who posted the fucking tweet and interview, dipshit. You hardly know what tweet is then blame me for making up shit when it came straight from DJ's & RG's mouth...I mean "DJAX!" You're the one who ran in defending like mommy Redskin.

Speaking of Neversurrender. Fuck, you are excited

CL13
poizond13 wrote:I have been very bummed out, sad and shocked for most of the night
Artemis2085 wrote:so I blurt out "I love you Paul!
Atomicpunk18 wrote:You see Black Crowes music has gotten me laid multiple times.
UtahRatt

Post by UtahRatt »

Aaron Hernandez signs a 5 year contract with the Redskins, CL13 calls all murder allegations rumors and gets the feeling a super bowl is on the horizon for one of the best TE's on the field. CL13 mentions he's the best because Hernandez played the Skins once and tore the Pig's up.
poizond13 wrote:I have been very bummed out, sad and shocked for most of the night
Atomicpunk18 wrote:You see Black Crowes music has gotten me laid multiple times.
WTF
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by WTF »

Kaepernick being investigated for a sexual assault in Miami!

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2024 ... t-in-miami
Crazy Levi

Post by Crazy Levi »

Boys will be boys.

What the fuck is it with the NFL players drugging bitches so they can gang fuck them?

You'd think these guys - young, rich, and in great shape - would be able to get laid without dosing these ladies. Why are they taking dating tips from Darren Sharper?
eddie lee roth

Post by eddie lee roth »

I wanna see a R-Kelly type of video come out of one of these idiots exploits.
bigbuttskinner
Headlining Clubs

Post by bigbuttskinner »

Crazy Levi wrote:Damn, the Ratt's got me all figured out and is recording everything I do and brutally using my own words and actions against me!

No kidding. The bad part is, for as active on this thread as you are, you don't know fuck all about any other team. It's like you read the headline of an article then give your thoughts. Seriously, you're fucking trash. It's near impossible to check in on this thread from time to time because it's ruined by you. You're a lot like Jim Irsay. And I wouldn't be surprised if you share in his habits.
michelish wrote: VH album will be dropping first half of 2019. Album has been completed for a few months. They've been recording on and off since just after last tour.Finalizing title and artwork.
Nitrorulz wrote: I predict “The Dirt” will do double that.
referring to Queen movie
UtahRatt

Post by UtahRatt »

WTF wrote:Kaepernick being investigated for a sexual assault in Miami!

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2024 ... t-in-miami
Haven't read it yet, did he cup a dude or did it involve a chick?
UtahRatt

Post by UtahRatt »

Crazy Levi wrote:And brilliant observation. Yes, Djax scored many touchdowns against the Redskins last season
LOL @ Djax.....Now he's the mighty Djax! Touchdown maker! LeSean McCoy for Philly had as many TD's. DJ wasn't even in the top ten in TD's at WR.

DJ scored as many TD's as Josh Gordon and you'd probably have to google his team. "Cleveland"

If you knew what you was talking about you'd know DJ isn't a big target in the endzone. He's a big play maker but 4 Denver WR's and 2 Bengals WR's had more TD's.

Jerricho Cotchery had more TD's for fuck sake.

Riley Cooper Philly had one less TD then Djaxass.

Not to take away DJ's abilities but get a hold of yourself or at least get your TD's in order...Or your facts straight.
UtahRatt

Post by UtahRatt »

Chad Johnson "quatre-vingt-cinq"? - will work out Tuesday with the Montreal Alouettes of the Canadian Football League
eddie lee roth

Post by eddie lee roth »

UtahRatt wrote:Chad Johnson "quatre-vingt-cinq"? - will work out Tuesday with the Montreal Alouettes of the Canadian Football League
I love it when douche bags like Chad have life finally take it's toll.

Remember TO a year or so back playing arena football. :lol:
Tymaster

Post by Tymaster »

There's been a few schedule leaks, can't wait to see the full thing this Thursday. Anybody know of any games aside from the London games and the Bills @ Lions Thanksgiving??
LouDoo wrote:Neon has to be the most active poster who actually contributes the least, despite all the threads he starts. He has no redeeming value. He's completely useless.
Crazy Levi

Post by Crazy Levi »

eddie lee roth wrote:
UtahRatt wrote:Chad Johnson "quatre-vingt-cinq"? - will work out Tuesday with the Montreal Alouettes of the Canadian Football League

These guys are so insanely broke/in debt I can't imagine a season or two in the CFL or Arena is going to make a significant dent. I guess you have to do something to keep the courts happy.
WTF

Post by WTF »

'Sup with the Oakland 49ers? Or is it the San Fran Raiders?

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/49er ... omb-041314
Crazy Levi

Post by Crazy Levi »

WTF wrote:'Sup with the Oakland 49ers? Or is it the San Fran Raiders?

That dude clearly has terrorist affiliations.
UtahRatt

Post by UtahRatt »

You mean Washington 49ers, MR Djax! Or is it Cincy? Is Miami Incognito?

This isn't the 70's or 80's anymore in Oakland. The entire NFL is a breeding ground for criminal idiot assholes.

Crazy Levi.....Just fucking with ya btw. I look forward to seeing if Washington can help beat Dallas down to the bottom of the division. I think Philly has the upper hand but that division is going to be who wants to lose the most. Not win.
WhiteHouseSubsAC

Post by WhiteHouseSubsAC »

Crazy Levi wrote:

That dude clearly has terrorist affiliations.
The bomb is his career.

BTW, what's up with Jaccccccpot? I thought he signed with the Skins?

HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:Of course your asshole is going to be sore when you volunteer for an asspounding and not set any boundaries at all.
eddie lee roth

Post by eddie lee roth »

Crazy Levi wrote:
eddie lee roth wrote:

These guys are so insanely broke/in debt I can't imagine a season or two in the CFL or Arena is going to make a significant dent. I guess you have to do something to keep the courts happy.
Just read that TO is now in trouble with the gov. over back taxes from 2012 to the tune of 244k. :lol:
sin
Headlining Clubs

Post by sin »

TO has had so many chances and still managed to screw everything up. He deserves everything that is going to end up happening to him. Then someone needs to film a documentary about it and the NFL should open every rookie symposium with that film.
scarred but smarter
Crazy Levi

Post by Crazy Levi »

So what do you think of your team's first-round dealings?

The Redskins of course had none, but are #2 tomorrow. Redskins fans are clamoring for a trade back but I'd like to see the best OL drafted.

Interesting moves by the Browns and the Vikings today.

Have a feeling the Bills Sammy Watkins move won't pay off for them, nothing ever does.
UtahRatt

Post by UtahRatt »

#5 pick Raiders - OLB Khalil Mack

I'm happy so far, heard rumors he'd go earlier so I wasn't sure he'd slip but I don't know a ton about him either. I like what I've seen.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
But I am doing back flips over.....

#22 pick Cleveland Browns - Manziel, Johnny QB

Manziel couldn't have went to a better home. I hope he gets the starting job and his ego deflates like bubble wrap at a kids birthday party.
If he starts he's out by midseason from taking hits and pulling hamstrings from panicking and scrambling for his life. I'll make a voodoo doll if I have to.

Blow the whistle! Blow the whistle!
dtmfs
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by dtmfs »

I just watched the movie draft day yesterday, and it's funny how closely the can't miss QB in the movie reminded me of what was going on with Manziel tonight, well we all know his size is the major issue but his maturity is mainly what I'm talking about, only the browns managed to land him any way cuz I guess He's not as much of an asshole as Bo Callehan was :lol:

No surprise with the fish, they draft a 2nd round OL in the first round when they at least could've gotten Marquez Lee, or a CB(cant remember his name) Fuck them!!.

Was def a fun draft to watch, especially Manziel, I don't know how many times I was going, "now These guy are DEF taking him", even the cowboys with a busted up aging Schlomo passed on the Texas God. And Fuck You Down2whiskey :lol: I was hoping Clinton Dix would slide to Miami.

Edited to add

or wait they passed on him didn't they :shock:
UtahRatt

Post by UtahRatt »

dtmfs wrote:And Fuck You Down2whiskey :lol:
Down2Wiskey is Crazy Levi with massive pictures.
dtmfs
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by dtmfs »

UtahRatt wrote: Down2Wiskey is Crazy Levi with massive pictures.
was just flipping him some shit, Wish Miami actually had some brains in the war room, I know they need OL help but damn fuckers are always passing on good players for mediocre to shit ones, I'll never forget that Ted Ginn pick or Ronnie Brown, or Ah fuck it!!!!
bane

Post by bane »

Watt and Clowney both getting after QBs is going to be awesome to watch.
Crazy Levi

Post by Crazy Levi »

bane wrote:Watt and Clowney both getting after QBs is going to be awesome to watch.
Who do they play week 1?
bane

Post by bane »

They'll be chasing RG3 week 1.
sin
Headlining Clubs

Post by sin »

Crazy Levi wrote:So what do you think of your team's first-round dealings?

Have a feeling the Bills Sammy Watkins move won't pay off for them, nothing ever does.
I was sure that the Lions were going to trade up for Watkins. Then when I heard what Buffalo gave up for him I am glad they didn't. The Bills reached for EJ last year and now they gave up next years top 10 pick for a great WR with no one to throw him the ball.

Ebron was kinda a shock but If he can live up to the Jimmy Graham comparisons then it's a solid pick. From what I read before the draft he was the highest rated player they liked available so I am happy with it.

For some reason I got a kick out of watching the Dallas fans chanting Manziel prior to their pick and see their disappointment afterwards.

Good old Cleveland taking advantage of their good luck and making nothing of it.
scarred but smarter
bane

Post by bane »

I can't believe what Buffalo did. Watkins better be Megatron 2.0 or they're screwed.