The NFL Thread

A place to talk about sports, athletes and jock itch.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

veritas
Cockblocked by Poison

Re: The NFL Thread

Post by veritas »

WhiteHouseSubsAC wrote:The officials obviously wanted to ensure no beheadings occurred after the score.
:lol:
The beheadings had already occurred during the game.
Wow, the Pats looked fucking HORRIBLE. I'm not surprised that the offense looked bad because it IS bad. Marry a makeshift offensive line with a very mediocre set of wide receivers, plus a weird aversion to running the ball, and you end up with the shit show of last night on the offensive side. But the defense was supposedly good -- not so. The D-line got manhandled.

It's still early and I can't imagine Belichick not getting these clowns to play better, but it could be a long season for them. That said, they are thankfully in a crap division.
Facedown
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by Facedown »

Pats were pathetic but they are usually a second half of the season team so I'm not giving up all hope yet.
bonedog wrote:I let Facedown get the better of me
bonedog wrote:My first kid will be born when I am 47.
bonedog wrote:I suck at sludging.
WTF

Post by WTF »

We (Patriots) got our asses handed to us. Getting rid of Mankins is the biggest asshole move the team has made in years. That doesn't help the defense from getting torched, but...
FullDJacket
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by FullDJacket »

All the casual fans used to say Geno Smith is a great talent. You are a bunch of assholes. Ny media are as well. His passing game is shit his running game could not be any worse.

For some reason all the hippies in Ny wanted Sanchez to fail even though he was a talent with a good passing game. Sanchez was a winner for 3 seasons if I recall this correctly.

Its gotta be some form of anti-hispanic bias in the Ny-media. They all wanted this shite black qb to succeed
Luke 16:10 "and he that is unjust in the least, is unjust also in much"
AliceManson
Headlining Clubs

Post by AliceManson »

Facedown wrote:Pats were pathetic but they are usually a second half of the season team so I'm not giving up all hope yet.
Belichick always finds a way to fix the problems even if it is just a band aid. Who knows, Brady could go down with an injury especially with that offensive line and Jimmy Garoppolo could give Brady some karma for Bledsoe. That or he could just take his job all together without an injury.
EatTheGlass wrote: Sat Mar 26, 2022 8:26 am I'd bet my house that Grohl shuts the Foos down now
Nibbler wrote: Mon Aug 07, 2023 8:33 pm Looks like Alex has shitcanned the Van Hagar remasters.
Heenan Snuka

Post by Heenan Snuka »

FullDJacket wrote: this shite black qb

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Stoner wrote:
...we stopped at a restaurant to eat and I was wearing a Sludge shirt. Someone came up and asked me if I read the messageboard - I touched cloth for a split second and then said the shirt was my husband's and just looked at them retardedly.
FullDJacket
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by FullDJacket »

Heenan Snuka wrote:
FullDJacket wrote: this shite black qb

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Whats your problem?

I didnt say Vick and Kaepernick are shite. Because they are not
Luke 16:10 "and he that is unjust in the least, is unjust also in much"
Heenan Snuka

Post by Heenan Snuka »

there's no problem, i loved it
Stoner wrote:
...we stopped at a restaurant to eat and I was wearing a Sludge shirt. Someone came up and asked me if I read the messageboard - I touched cloth for a split second and then said the shirt was my husband's and just looked at them retardedly.
UtahRatt
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by UtahRatt »

The Pats are done. They've got line problems like Machado has head problems. Holes that can't be plugged.
poizond13 wrote:I have been very bummed out, sad and shocked for most of the night
Artemis2085 wrote:so I blurt out "I love you Paul!
Atomicpunk18 wrote:You see Black Crowes music has gotten me laid multiple times.
Tenacious_Dio
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Tenacious_Dio »

Twenty years of Panther football, in a nutshell.

veritas
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by veritas »

UtahRatt wrote:The Pats are done. They've got line problems like Machado has head problems. Holes that can't be plugged.

I don't know. Maybe. It looks dire, but I could see the rookie center Stork stepping up. Solder and Vollmer are certainly much better players than they have shown so far. Where they are stuck are with the guards.

Looks like trading Mankins was a dumb short-term move (but a decent long-term move for cap reasons).

Cincinnati should ass-rape that line, but the weak division just might save them to get to the playoffs. But I don't see this team remotely competing with the likes of a healthy Denver, much less a Seattle.
kylel
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by kylel »

Tenacious_Dio wrote:Twenty years of Panther football, in a nutshell.

Yeah, I keep hoping they will pull out of it. They started worse last year and went 12-4 but didn't have all the injuries they have now plus it was a whole other offense but I will not give up on my team.. 20 Years I've been cheering for them...
UtahRatt

Post by UtahRatt »

kylel wrote:Yeah, I keep hoping they will pull out of it. They started worse last year and went 12-4 but didn't have all the injuries they have now plus it was a whole other offense but I will not give up on my team.. 20 Years I've been cheering for them...
I still would have loved to seen the Jag's vs Panthers SB, what was it their second year in the league they both made the championship game?

An all-expansion Super Bowl year that almost was.
poizond13 wrote:I have been very bummed out, sad and shocked for most of the night
Atomicpunk18 wrote:You see Black Crowes music has gotten me laid multiple times.
UtahRatt

Post by UtahRatt »

Dallas Cowboys safety C.J. Spillman is being investigated in connection with an alleged sexual assault at the team's hotel last month, according to Grapevine, Texas police.

Police spokesperson Barry Bowling said a report was filed Sept. 20 and that the matter is still under investigation and Spillman hasn't been charged or arrested.

--------------------------------------------------------------

On Monday, Dallas welcomed the return of defensive tackle Josh Brent to the team. Brent was convicted of intoxication manslaughter resulting in the death of his best friend and Cowboys practice squad player Jerry Brown.

Josh Brent was suspended for the first 10 weeks of the season but after the league failed to hear his appeal, it was amended, and while he still can't play in a game until Week 10, he's now allowed to work out and take part in meetings with the Cowboys.

So in the NFL intoxication manslaughter will get you a 10 week suspension but in the court system it's five months in jail and 45 days in a rehab facility.

http://espn.go.com/dallas/nfl/story/_/i ... allegation
UtahRatt

Post by UtahRatt »

With the petition the FCC will have a vote on the Redskins name being offensive, if yes then all non cable TV will not be able to say the name forcing the NFL to change the Wachington Redskins name. I don't see it happening but you never know.

------------------------------------------------------

FCC will consider petition to ban Redskins nickname from airwaves

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on-foo ... m-airwaves

Responding to a question about a petition to have the term banned, FCC Chairman Tom Wheeler said the commission "will be dealing with that issue on the merits, and we'll be responding accordingly."

So they might not do anything, really. Or they might!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Steve Smith rips Dave Gettleman, Ron Rivera: 'I was stabbed in the back'

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on-foo ... n-the-back

I don't think Smith likes Ron Rivera and the Panthers head office. I dig Smith so IMO the Panthers can fuck themselves this year.
UtahRatt

Post by UtahRatt »

Looks like the Packers abused the Vikings. 42-10 Well it was 42 to 0, ZERO, NOTTA, NOTHING till the 4th when the Pack brought in Matt Flynn.

Guess our Viking fan is still in therapy. All those hopes and dreams turned to nightmares. Just don't tell Machado abusing a child is no grounds to keep AP from playing.

Is Adrian Peterson a HAll OF FAMER? :oops:
UtahRatt

Post by UtahRatt »

DOWN2WHISKEY wrote:Image

Too soon?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I just sharted. right click, save as, lol vikings neversurrender.
dtmfs
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by dtmfs »

:lol: That pic is great, I just noticed last night that Rodgers threw his 200th career TD, how long was he sitting behind Favre again?
Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Post by Machado »

http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=11630262

In an exclusive preview from the new 30 for 30 Short, The Great Trade Robbery, Jimmy Johnson talks about his attempts to overhaul the Dallas Cowboys roster via a blockbuster trade.

The 30 for 30 shorts are just as good as the films.
sin
Headlining Clubs

Post by sin »

Just in case some of you aren't reading this site on a regular basis yet.

scarred but smarter
UtahRatt

Post by UtahRatt »

Machado wrote:http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=11630262

In an exclusive preview from the new 30 for 30 Short, The Great Trade Robbery, Jimmy Johnson talks about his attempts to overhaul the Dallas Cowboys roster via a blockbuster trade.

The 30 for 30 shorts are just as good as the films.

Yes, as everyone knows since you've posted them in every thread. Have you made a topic yet? You sound like the brainless walking dead freaks who piss their pants for each episode.
Mongo
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by Mongo »

Tenacious_Dio wrote:Twenty years of Panther football, in a nutshell.

Where's Jake Delhome when you need him?
"Let's not argue whose idea it was to bring the Lawn Darts and Tequila. We need to all work together to fix the hole in this guy's head."
Bludegeon
Playing Second Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Bludegeon »

Holy fuck.

Machado.. Shut the fuck up...

You are one of those Moronic ignorant douche bag Cowboys fans that is a complete embarrassment..
Peterbilt
Headlining Clubs

Post by Peterbilt »

That loss hurt. It was totally there for the taking for the Chiefs. Dumb ass Andy Reid trying to pass the ball on 3rd and 1 twice and ending up having to punt. Hey, Andy, ever heard of Jamaal Charles, you fat fuck? You also have a guy who can pound it on the ground named Knile Davis. They had the 49ers stopped and ready to kick a FG on 4th down, and the Chiefs have 12 guys on the field. Gave them a gift 1st down. Unbelievable.
sin
Headlining Clubs

Post by sin »

Fuck that, I know the Lions can always be counted on to find new ways to lose but two kickers who kick 1 out of 9 field goals combined!
scarred but smarter
Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Post by Machado »

Utah wrote the Pats were done.
WTF!!!
Do not count Brady out, EVER!!!

BIG W in BIG D
Jerrys world :)
Another 100 yard rushing game for Murray.
Dallas O-Line kept Watt in check. No sacks, 4 solo tackles.
Crazy Levi
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by Crazy Levi »

Peterbilt wrote:That loss hurt. It was totally there for the taking for the Chiefs. Dumb ass Andy Reid trying to pass the ball on 3rd and 1 twice and ending up having to punt. Hey, Andy, ever heard of Jamaal Charles, you fat fuck? You also have a guy who can pound it on the ground named Knile Davis. They had the 49ers stopped and ready to kick a FG on 4th down, and the Chiefs have 12 guys on the field. Gave them a gift 1st down. Unbelievable.
The Bills' D carried Schwartz off the field like buddy Ryan at the 85 Super Bowl :lol:
WhiteHouseSubsAC

Post by WhiteHouseSubsAC »

Peterbilt wrote:That loss hurt. It was totally there for the taking for the Chiefs. Dumb ass Andy Reid trying to pass the ball on 3rd and 1 twice and ending up having to punt. Hey, Andy, ever heard of Jamaal Charles, you fat fuck? You also have a guy who can pound it on the ground named Knile Davis. They had the 49ers stopped and ready to kick a FG on 4th down, and the Chiefs have 12 guys on the field. Gave them a gift 1st down. Unbelievable.
Safe to say that the shine is off Andy now? :lol:
HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:Of course your asshole is going to be sore when you volunteer for an asspounding and not set any boundaries at all.
Crazy Levi
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by Crazy Levi »

Andy is a winner.

If take him as the coach of the Redskins in a second.

And last week all of the Midwest was willing to blow him.
kylel
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by kylel »

Panthers come back from 14 and win.. I'm happy...