The New (Spam Free) Never Ending Wrestling Thread

A place to talk about sports, athletes and jock itch.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Royal Dudeness
Headlining Clubs

Re: The New (Spam Free) Never Ending Wrestling Thread

Post by Royal Dudeness »

LAglamrocker wrote:Mania will be weird this year almost all the event will be in the sun, last match will be dark but that's it, I'm going life goal is met seeing Mania at a stadium, I love the card
Have a beer with your old buddy Dudeness!
TheCULTofMANSON
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by TheCULTofMANSON »

Sting! Sting! Sting!
RockSkar wrote:
Patton could sing anything that those other singers have ever sang. But none of them could sing Patton's catalog.
Itwalksamongus wrote:
Dude - did you, like, just get ass-fucked by Patton or something? You're really off the hook here.
Bludegeon
Playing Second Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Bludegeon »

TheCULTofMANSON wrote:Sting! Sting! Sting!

Thought he was gonna break a hip when he did the "sting splash"..

HHH is gonna job to this guy. Disgraceful.
LAglamrocker
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by LAglamrocker »

Sting is in HHH world, Mania crowd will be for HHH, Sting wont go over well
Jani Lane and Bret Michaels should form a band called "Nelson II"
paule5150
Opening for Slaughter

Post by paule5150 »

Pretty good Triple H parody. A little long and NSFW

http://www.prowrestling.net/article.php ... le-H-41359
Kid-Wicked
Opening for Helix

Post by Kid-Wicked »

LAglamrocker wrote:Sting is in HHH world, Mania crowd will be for HHH, Sting wont go over well
i disagree. no one likes hunter. he's just a dick. even when he's a face he's a dick.
Bludegeon

Post by Bludegeon »

Kid-Wicked wrote:
LAglamrocker wrote:Sting is in HHH world, Mania crowd will be for HHH, Sting wont go over well
i disagree. no one likes hunter. he's just a dick. even when he's a face he's a dick.

He might be a dick. But, he still shouldn't lose to Sting. No way , no how. But, that's the way it will roll.
That-guy
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by That-guy »

Bludegeon wrote:
Kid-Wicked wrote:

He might be a dick. But, he still shouldn't lose to Sting. No way , no how. But, that's the way it will roll.
Why not? Both are multiple time world champions, both have headlined events around the world, both are recognizable characters. It's Sting's first and possibly only WrestleMania. Why not have him go over? It's not like HHH needs to win.
sliquor
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by sliquor »

TheCULTofMANSON wrote:Sting! Sting! Sting!
12 - 14 years too late.

I know he had personal & financial reasons for not appearing in WWE earlier but his time in TNA did little for his legacy.
A couple year run with platforms against Undertaker, Kane, Batista & Orton should've been the way he went.
Bludegeon

Post by Bludegeon »

That-guy wrote: Why not? Both are multiple time world champions, both have headlined events around the world, both are recognizable characters. It's Sting's first and possibly only WrestleMania. Why not have him go over? It's not like HHH needs to win.

But Sting does? Ain't like he will be around the WWE after WM.. So, why the fuck should he? Why can't HHH put an end to Sting?
Kid-Wicked
Opening for Helix

Post by Kid-Wicked »

if sting doesn't go over for his "wrestlemania moment" it won't be his last match.
if this is his last match i'm sure hunter insists on doing the honors. he's a dick but he respects the business. hunter gains nothing by winning.
ParaDime77
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by ParaDime77 »

Of course Sting will win against HHH and then he will be lose against Taker at next year's Mania when Undertaker retires.
Everyone Is Someone Else's Bitch
That-guy
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by That-guy »

ParaDime77 wrote:Of course Sting will win against HHH and then he will be lose against Taker at next year's Mania when Undertaker retires.
That'll work.
That-guy
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by That-guy »

Bludegeon wrote:
That-guy wrote: Why not? Both are multiple time world champions, both have headlined events around the world, both are recognizable characters. It's Sting's first and possibly only WrestleMania. Why not have him go over? It's not like HHH needs to win.

But Sting does? Ain't like he will be around the WWE after WM.. So, why the fuck should he? Why can't HHH put an end to Sting?
No, Sting doesn't really need to win. However, it would be somewhat of a disappointment if he finally gets to WrestleMania after all these years of anticipation and loses. Seems like a waste of time bringing him in for that.

Doesn't really matter to me, I won't see it anyway. :lol:
Bludegeon

Post by Bludegeon »

That-guy wrote:
Bludegeon wrote:

No, Sting doesn't really need to win. However, it would be somewhat of a disappointment if he finally gets to WrestleMania after all these years of anticipation and loses. Seems like a waste of time bringing him in for that.

Doesn't really matter to me, I won't see it anyway. :lol:

Not to me. I see a story line forming. But, I do agree if Sting wins and it sets up Taker Sting next WM? I am down.
Woosh
Cap'n Creamy Pee

Post by Woosh »

If Vince has Lesnar drop the strap to Reigns clean, I am gonna cancel my network sub

BALEE DAT
IF UR ONE OF US THEN
Kid-Wicked
Opening for Helix

Post by Kid-Wicked »

Woosh wrote:If Vince has Lesnar drop the strap to Reigns clean, I am gonna cancel my network sub

BALEE DAT
why? if lesnar walks after wm what should happen to the belt? of course he's winning clean.
unless lesnar stays. in that case it's a shmoz with bryan doing the run in or rollins cashing in his money in the bank which i think is a given to happen anyway.
Woosh
Cap'n Creamy Pee

Post by Woosh »

I didnt say he wasnt winning clean, i just said I'd cancel my sub. Of cousre, it may be worth it to watch a crowd throw garbage at the ring Bash at the Beach 96 style. Vince McMahon booked into a corner where there is literally no sensible outcome to the match other than to hope they were able to resign Lesnar and have him win so he can hold it til Summerslam, or, maybe even Mania 32. (they could do that just so he could surpass Punk's record. that would be in alignment with their pettiness,but I think they have a bigger hard on with disappointing the fans at the moment.)

Also, lol at Vince hating millennials while at the same time propping up the new king of entitled millennials (I hope Lesnar can make him look strong) and presenting him to us as some Cena 2.0.
IF UR ONE OF US THEN
Bludegeon

Post by Bludegeon »

Brock leaving the WWE would be great. He does nothing for them. Except for the morons that think a "wrestler" showing up half the time, not defending the title.. Is a good thing...

I see Rollins cashing in. I don't see Roman beating Brock. I do hope to see him show an angrier side to himself and both beat the shit outta each other. I would like to see Heyman screw over Brock, go with Reigns, yet, somehow, Brock still wins, Only to get upped by Rollins cashing in..

All the TURD fans can at least be happy that the Turd will probably win the INT Belt. Although, Dolph is even a better wrestler than the Turd. I don't understand the hype for this guy whatsoever. But, to each their own.

And, please ,just cancel your subscription now. I am sure you and the other of "millions" that were supposed to cancel because their turd boy didn't win the RR, will not be missed by the WWE.

Bryan does deserve his rematch , no doubt. This whole deal was just real bad planning by the WWE..
Woosh
Cap'n Creamy Pee

Post by Woosh »

Bludegeon wrote:Brock leaving the WWE would be great. He does nothing for them. ..
Yes, he does. He's a fucking beast who clowned Punk, beat Undertaker's streak, and destroyed Cena several times. Whoever beats him should, in theory, instantly be elevated to "THE GUY" status. If he drops the strap at Mania, minus any shenanigans (which a Reigns heel turn is a possibility, he could definitely benefit from Paul Heyman), then the crowd's most likely gonna shit all over it, or even go mild, and then the whole thing was for nothing and a waste.

If Reigns did turn heel, it comes at the cost of Rollins' heel heat, so that's not a great option either.
IF UR ONE OF US THEN
ParaDime77

Post by ParaDime77 »

I like what they have done with Brock making him a "special attraction" and him making his appearances here and there. It takes you back to the days of when Ric Flair would drop by the studio on the old NWA/WCW broadcasts, it was tune in television and you knew he was a big deal.

The ideal picture is having Brock beat the hell out of Roman, and then having Rollins cashing in on Reigns leading to Brock being out of the picture right away and a Rollins/Reigns feud into the summer and the blowoff at Summerslam.
Bludegeon

Post by Bludegeon »

Woosh wrote:
Bludegeon wrote:Brock leaving the WWE would be great. He does nothing for them. ..
Yes, he does. He's a fucking beast who clowned Punk, beat Undertaker's streak, and destroyed Cena several times. Whoever beats him should, in theory, instantly be elevated to "THE GUY" status. If he drops the strap at Mania, minus any shenanigans (which a Reigns heel turn is a possibility, he could definitely benefit from Paul Heyman), then the crowd's most likely gonna shit all over it, or even go mild, and then the whole thing was for nothing and a waste.

If Reigns did turn heel, it comes at the cost of Rollins' heel heat, so that's not a great option either.
Just disagree. And, that's okay.

If that is the case of "THE GUY".. Then , I guess it should be the Turd taking the title from Brock.. LOL.. I mean , hell, he beat HHH, Orton, Batista last year, so , Brock shouldn't be a problem..

LOL...
Woosh
Cap'n Creamy Pee

Post by Woosh »

yeah, no prob.

Bryan/Brock is your classic David vs. Goliath archetype, it's storytelling 101, which is what I thought Vince was obsessed with. It would have been a guaranteed hit with the crowd, that. but hey, what do I know?
IF UR ONE OF US THEN
Bludegeon

Post by Bludegeon »

Woosh wrote:yeah, no prob.

Bryan/Brock is your classic David vs. Goliath archetype, it's storytelling 101, which is what I thought Vince was obsessed with. It would have been a guaranteed hit with the crowd, that. but hey, what do I know?

I am just understanding all the hype with Bryan.. He is an average wrestler.. Maybe that's it?

Hell, with CM Punk around. Bryan was even more buried in terms as a wrestler...

I don't like that they are shoving Reigns down their throat. But, then again. How are they? He almost won the rumble last year. Seem logical he could win the next? Doesn't it?

All I know is, this is the first time since the mid /late 90's that I like a lot of the talent that the WWE is bringing.. I hope it's a good WM...

I will still be keeping my subscription either way. LOL
Woosh
Cap'n Creamy Pee

Post by Woosh »

Dude, DB is the fucking shit. I'm annoyed by the "YES" stuff, but at least it keeps him in the fans' minds. He works well with everyone, and I've really never heard him called average, especially among the IWC.

NXT is great, but that's free on Hulu the day after I think, so I really am gonna vote with the wallet this time. I've seen enough wrestlemans for a lifetime, I don't need their shitty network, and I reject their "universe".

You seem much less jaded about the product than me, and for that I am envious. I wish I could look on the bright side, but it's like they say: when wrestling is good it's awesome, but when it sucks, it really sucks.

No matter what, sounds like we'll both be watching next week, so cheers wrestlemania buddy. Have a good time! I'm going to try.
IF UR ONE OF US THEN
Bludegeon

Post by Bludegeon »

I've watched for a long long time...

I went through the mid/late 80's.., to the killer 90's , the shitty early 2000's.. LOL..

Seems like in the early 2000's. it was all about lesbian stories or some other dumb shit. Just couldn't get into it.. I started getting back into it when CM Punk was just starting his killer promos with sitting in the ring and shit.. Now, my son is really into it after seeing the Shield and shit.. So, here we go. LOL..

IWC? Is that some sort of inner crowd? LOL. I don't know what that is.Doesn't really matter to me.. Just never been a fan of DB...

But, like you said, either way , we are both watching next week.. I do hope it is good. With some twists.. Sheamus should be coming back as well.

Next RAW could be good if they let Roman and Brock go at it a bit. Kinda like Cena and Brock before their first match, that was dope. And, I finally for once saw Cena actually take a decent bump.. Brock, no question he will.

10 bucks for their network and I have relived my past with that shit.. LOL. I pay close to 100 bucks for cable tv and barely watch shit.. LOL.. I am hoping more apps come out for my local channels.. I guess I could watch the next day, but, I am impatient.

I just hope the WM is a good one.
ParaDime77

Post by ParaDime77 »

Sheamus. Talk about the most boring, one dimensional "star" the WWE force feeds down its viewers throats. He's right up there at the overexposed level as Big Show and Kane. I would however be really down with a Wade Barrett mega-heel push towards the top, that guys has all of the necessary tools.
Bludegeon

Post by Bludegeon »

Sheamus is just another wrestler. But, with a fucking 3 hour show and another 2 hour show a week. (Major overkill,, by the way) He is needed.

In no fucking way is he as boring as the Big show.. FFS...

I love this new bullshit of "force feeding:".. LOL. good god.. When did Wrestling fans become such bitches... lol.. Like who you want, who gives a fuck about the rest.

Oh, I know when they became bitches, when the net was invented.
WolfgangVonPage
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by WolfgangVonPage »

Got myself a Cadillac, but can't afford the gasoline.
Woosh
Cap'n Creamy Pee

Post by Woosh »

RIP pedro. feel super bad for Rey.
IF UR ONE OF US THEN