The NFL Thread

A place to talk about sports, athletes and jock itch.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Re: The NFL Thread

Post by Machado »

Crazy Levi wrote:No, it isn't, idiot.

When your QB is fragile, frequently injured, weak, and brittle as an old man who fears slipping in the shower, you shut him down till he's had the right amount of time to rest.
That's the problem with you. Your analysis of the situation could not be further from the truth. What you should worry about is a 3-8 Dallas team facing your 5-6 team and stealing a victory from the grasp on their bitter rivals.

How do you like them apples?

Won loss records do not mean a thing between these 2 teams & you know it.
Crazy Levi
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by Crazy Levi »

Machado wrote:
Crazy Levi wrote:No, it isn't, idiot.

When your QB is fragile, frequently injured, weak, and brittle as an old man who fears slipping in the shower, you shut him down till he's had the right amount of time to rest.
That's the problem with you. Your analysis of the situation could not be further from the truth. What you should worry about is a 3-8 Dallas team facing your 5-6 team and stealing a victory from the grasp on their bitter rivals.

How do you like them apples?
How do I like what apples? That the Redskins play the Cowboys on Monday?

Uh...I love them apples. It's a football game that is played twice a season. These are apples I look forward to every season.

How do you like those apples?

Do you even know what that means?

Are you predicting a Cowboys win? Or do you just want to discuss fruit and produce?
Gritt
Official Sludge Ass Kisser

Post by Gritt »

Crazy Levi wrote:Or do you just want to discuss fruit and produce?
Well he is an expert...
Machado wrote:I might not know how to flush a toilet today
Machado owes me an apology.
Bludegeon
Playing Second Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Bludegeon »

Keeping Romo on the roster and deciding not to put him on IR, while negating a spot to put possibly put a productive player on the roster, is fucking stupid. They have no shot. Their defense is a mess. Offense is lackluster. Hell , the O-line has taken a step back this season. Romo has NOW fractured or broken the same damn collarbone 3 fucking times.. This isn't some "rub a little dirt on it and get back in the game". He is done for this season. And, if they don't fix the O-line issues and WR's can't get open, he won't last long next season either.

Lack of a solid running game killed this team. This team, as it has always had in the past few years has many holes that have not been filled. Especially on the defensive side. The defense has been a major smokescreen these past few seasons, if not longer. The offense has covered up for them immensely.

So, but, let's see. Say by some ODD , basically impossible reason, the Cowboys do make the wildcard, as some of the delusionist fans and Dallas FO thinks is possible. I DON'T.. Let me get that on record here.

But, let's just say they do make it, BAM!!! Out in one game, possibly injuring Romo AGAIN, nothing to show for it.

Fucking Stupid.

It's not that Dallas is playing good football either, they aren't. Not even close. Not like they are scraping by, winning games with backups and keeping legitimately in the race. No, they look completely horrible. It's the early 2000's all over again. And, if Dallas' FO is as dumb as they were back then? Gonna be a long fucking time before Dallas sniffs the playoffs.

Last year was Dallas's best shot at getting back to the SuperBowl. And, that defense still couldn't sack nor barely pressure a QB that was playing on one fucking leg.. ONE!... The defense never comes up with "that play" to seal a game. And, if they have in the past few seasons. It's been rare, because I don't remember...

It's pathetic that the NFCE is so pathetic that this Playoffs talk is still in the mix concerning the Cowboys.. Well, to blind ass homer fans, Dallas could be 2-10 and fans would think they still had a shot. That and that dumbass Front office.
UtahRatt
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by UtahRatt »

Machado wrote:
DOWN2WHISKEY wrote:Just read the Cowboys will not be putting QB Tony Romo on season ending IR because their hope is IF they make it to the playoffs that he'll be "healed" enough from the SEVENTH fracture of the same clavicle to start!

Very easy decision(for now). Until the team is mathematically eliminated you keep the player active, just in case.
Standing operating procedure
YA! There's hope! Bring him back to he can suck and re-injure the re-injury!

He did so good the last time why not? 5int's in two games, 2 of them for TD's! He played poorly vs the lowly Dolphins and flat out LOST THE GAME vs the Panthers. Weeden could have beat the fish and Cassel would have gave the Panthers a better game.

"On Monday, Dallas Cowboys head coach Jason Garrett said Tony Romo has a lot of football left in him.
On Tuesday, owner and general manager Jerry Jones put a timetable on it: four to five years." :lol:

Do you think when Garrett talks to the press, players and coaches Jones actually puts his hand up Garrett's ass or does he make him use cue cards.

4-5 years........
And the moon is made of cheese! Garrett like Cowboy fans are as mindless as Jerry Jones.
They could have won over half the games with Weeden or Cassel, shit play calling and mainly their D let them down.......6 of their loses Dallas had the lead or was tied in the 4th. So they rush back Rusty the breakable ROMO so he can get hurt again and give the Panthers the win like it's Thanksgiving and now they're thinking about doing it again if they have the chance.....Of being struck by lightning.

4 to 5 more years? :lol:
He's done and you can toss Dez into that mix. I don't know who's more fragile Dez or Romo. But Dez has lost a step and beat up, Romo has lost more then a step, he'll never be close the same again.

4 to 5 years.......... :lol:
poizond13 wrote:I have been very bummed out, sad and shocked for most of the night
Artemis2085 wrote:so I blurt out "I love you Paul!
Atomicpunk18 wrote:You see Black Crowes music has gotten me laid multiple times.
Gritt

Post by Gritt »

And it's STANDARD operating procedure, Matardo.
Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Post by Machado »

UtahRatt wrote:
Machado wrote:
DOWN2WHISKEY wrote:Just read the Cowboys will not be putting QB Tony Romo on season ending IR because their hope is IF they make it to the playoffs that he'll be "healed" enough from the SEVENTH fracture of the same clavicle to start!

Very easy decision(for now). Until the team is mathematically eliminated you keep the player active, just in case.
Standing operating procedure
YA! There's hope! Bring him back to he can suck and re-injure the re-injury!

He did so good the last time why not? 5int's in two games, 2 of them for TD's! He played poorly vs the lowly Dolphins and flat out LOST THE GAME vs the Panthers. Weeden could have beat the fish and Cassel would have gave the Panthers a better game.

"On Monday, Dallas Cowboys head coach Jason Garrett said Tony Romo has a lot of football left in him.
On Tuesday, owner and general manager Jerry Jones put a timetable on it: four to five years." :lol:

Do you think when Garrett talks to the press, players and coaches Jones actually puts his hand up Garrett's ass or does he make him use cue cards.

4-5 years........
And the moon is made of cheese! Garrett like Cowboy fans are as mindless as Jerry Jones.
They could have won over half the games with Weeden or Cassel, shit play calling and mainly their D let them down.......6 of their loses Dallas had the lead or was tied in the 4th. So they rush back Rusty the breakable ROMO so he can get hurt again and give the Panthers the win like it's Thanksgiving and now they're thinking about doing it again if they have the chance.....Of being struck by lightning.

4 to 5 more years? :lol:
He's done and you can toss Dez into that mix. I don't know who's more fragile Dez or Romo. But Dez has lost a step and beat up, Romo has lost more then a step, he'll never be close the same again.

4 to 5 years.......... :lol:
For the love of Utah, the great Tom Brady recently said he can play
for 10 more years. Do you think Tom believes he can play in the NFL
until he's 48?
Of course not. But he says that to motivate himself and his team. Pro athletes have goals. Without goals, nothing would get accomplished.

STFU!
UtahRatt

Post by UtahRatt »

Machado wrote:For the love of Utah, the great Tom Brady recently said he can play
for 10 more years. Do you think Tom believes he can play in the NFL
until he's 48?
Of course not. But he says that to motivate himself and his team. Pro athletes have goals. Without goals, nothing would get accomplished.

STFU!

HE SAID IT FOR MOTIVATION! HE'S A PRO ATHLETE! WITH GOALS!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I don't think I can use enough laughing emoticons in this post...Seriously, that's your excuse or are you about to cry? :lol:

Brady was laughing when he said 10 more years.

Jerry is about to burst a blood vessel in his interview. That's not motivation, he's an over-controlling megalomaniac pissed off egotistical rich asshole with no idea how to run anything but money.

Cowboy fans are more emotional and have more excuses then a chick. You sound like a little girl every time you talk about football and I can't wait till the day you admit that you have a vagina.

Fiesty Jerry Jones: Cowboys QB Tony Romo can play 4-5 more years
http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/14265 ... omo-future

Fuck, sounds like Jerry is about to squirt out a tear himself. RAWR! LET BE STRAIGHT! 4 to 5 YEARS! I half expected him to say "And you can take that to the bank!"

HAHAHAHAHA.............I just remembered who Jerry Jones reminds me of.

DICK JONES from ROBO COP.

Dick Jones: ...but life goes on, it's an old story, the fight for love and glory, huh, Garrett? It helps if you think of it as a game, Garrett. Every game has a winner and a loser. And we haven't won shit!

Bob Garrett: Whatever you say sir, Mr Romo, what do you have to say?

RomoCop: Dead or Alive, you're losing with me!
poizond13 wrote:I have been very bummed out, sad and shocked for most of the night
Atomicpunk18 wrote:You see Black Crowes music has gotten me laid multiple times.
Crazy Levi

Post by Crazy Levi »

LOL

I always KNEW Jones reminded me of somebody.

Ronny Mothterfuckin Cox.

Dick Jones, Cohagen, and Jerry Fucking Jones.

Perfect.
UtahRatt

Post by UtahRatt »

Machado wrote:But he says that to motivate himself and his team. Pro athletes have goals. Without goals, nothing would get accomplished.

STFU!
Pro athletes with motivation and goals?
Like Bryant threatening to sit out the Cowboys opener and sat out of camp? Well he sure accomplished his goal. 70 Million dollars worth! Pro athletes like Dez have goals alright. In his twitter words "sitting out, gotta feed the family"

Missed camp, got hurt, miss all of the preseason, played one game, got hurt again. Comes back 8 games later? Drops balls, mouths off to his QB and is in the middle of every scuffle.

Dez Bryant's motivation, 70 million = 6 games, 280yds, 2TD's, only one game over 50yds, a 104yd game and a whole lot of sideline mouthing off.

Suck on that.
UtahRatt

Post by UtahRatt »

Crazy Levi wrote:LOL

I always KNEW Jones reminded me of somebody.

Ronny Mothterfuckin Cox.

Dick Jones, Cohagen, and Jerry Fucking Jones.

Perfect.

Jerry Dick Cohagen Jones! Megalomaniacs who all lost in the end. If anyone's been to Rekall it could be Dez...With that 70million, get yer ass to Mars! The again Hardy could be Hauser.....What about the guy you lobotomized? Did he get a refund?

Jerry Cohaagen Jones: Don't be modest. Romo is dead. Dez and Hardy has been completely wiped out and you were the key to the whole thing, Garrett!
Garrett: But, I thought...
Jerry Cohaagen Jones: [interrupting] Who told you to THINK? I don't give you enough information to THINK! You do as you're told, THAT'S WHAT YOU DO!

Don't worry Machado, Manziel will be your savior! Between Manziel, Hardy, Dez and the team they'll have to put up a Battered Women's Shelter outside the stadium.

Manziel, Jerry will make it happen you watch. Dallas is building up a depth chart of criminals this side of The Mean Machine.
UtahRatt

Post by UtahRatt »

Machado wrote:
UtahRatt wrote:Didn't Manziel not long ago hit and shove his girlfriend's head into the window of their car? Of course he wasn't arrested, he's white and I think that kind of action is ok in Ohio or Cleveland.

WR's can't smoke pot but QB's can beat women?
Will be a great day when Manziel no longer plays in the NFL.
He can join Tebow on the "all overrated team".
Sorry to break it to ya but Manziel will be a Cowboy come this off season. How will you twist it around will be the question.
UtahRatt

Post by UtahRatt »

-------------That's racist!

Cris Carter: White WRs don't get enough credit for their athleticism!

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on-foo ... thleticism

“I just don't think they give them credit," he said during an appearance on Mike & Mike. "They make excuses, they say it's the system, they say it's the quarterback. But a guy has a certain skill set and that means if he plays outside, plays inside, to me they are very, very good athletes. And they don't give them credit for their athleticism.

-----------------------That's racist!

Chiefs fan spoofs Cam Newton dance controversy with hilarious open letter to Travis Kelce :lol:

http://ftw.usatoday.com/2015/12/chiefs- ... avis-kelce

Hat's off to Travis Kelce, his TD mock slayed me :lol:

White men can't........Dance in the endzone. Then again neither can Cam Newton! Didn't Cam even get shoe's with his stupid fucking dances on them? I'll have to google that stupid shit. Seriously, it's the worst TD dance since the Icky Shuffle......Correction, it's worse.

----------------That's racist!

ESPN's Robert Flores on why 'First Take' ignored Kelce's TD dance: 'Because he's not black'

http://ftw.usatoday.com/2015/11/espn-ro ... -not-black

“Wondering why there’s no letters to the editor, or why First Take‘s not doing ‘Should Travis Kelce be dancing in the endzone?’ They didn’t. I wonder why they’re not doing that… oh because he’s not black.”

-------------------That's racist!

ESPN Anchor Asks Why Only Black Players Are Criticized For Touchdown Dances

ESPN's Robert Flores calls out 'First Take' for Cam racism

-----------------Robert Flores is an idiot!
Crazy Levi

Post by Crazy Levi »

UtahRatt wrote: Sorry to break it to ya but Manziel will be a Cowboy come this off season. How will you twist it around will be the question.
You give him too much credit. He's not one for subtle "twists."

Remember Micheal Sam?

"He's only in the league because he's gay and publicity! It's a sham. FRAUD!"

he's cut and signed to Dallas' practice squad.

"Let's give this kid a chance!!!"
Bludegeon

Post by Bludegeon »

UtahRatt wrote:
Machado wrote:
UtahRatt wrote:Didn't Manziel not long ago hit and shove his girlfriend's head into the window of their car? Of course he wasn't arrested, he's white and I think that kind of action is ok in Ohio or Cleveland.

WR's can't smoke pot but QB's can beat women?
Will be a great day when Manziel no longer plays in the NFL.
He can join Tebow on the "all overrated team".
Sorry to break it to ya but Manziel will be a Cowboy come this off season. How will you twist it around will be the question.

Oh , lord no..

That just may be the breaking point for this Cowboys fan. Hahahh
Crazy Levi

Post by Crazy Levi »

It's gonna be Johnny Football or RG3 in Cowboys camp this summer.

Which do you prefer?
Bludegeon

Post by Bludegeon »

Crazy Levi wrote:It's gonna be Johnny Football or RG3 in Cowboys camp this summer.

Which do you prefer?
Cassell, Moore, Hell, Romo in a wheelchair and and IV keeping him alive.
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

Detroit player got absolutely none of Aaron Rodgers' facemask on that last penalty. Refs blew it.
ImageImage
Drunk Mazeraturd wrote: ...but hes going to run and hes going to win.
Crazy Levi

Post by Crazy Levi »

exitflagger wrote:Detroit player got absolutely none of Aaron Rodgers' facemask on that last penalty. Refs blew it.
His hand shouldn't be up there. Everybody knows how those calls can go. It's real time and no reviews on those plays. Even if this were reviewable I doubt it changes.
UtahRatt

Post by UtahRatt »

Crazy Levi wrote:
exitflagger wrote:Detroit player got absolutely none of Aaron Rodgers' facemask on that last penalty. Refs blew it.
His hand shouldn't be up there. Everybody knows how those calls can go. It's real time and no reviews on those plays. Even if this were reviewable I doubt it changes.
They should just make it two hand touch at the waste on QB's already and be done with the pussification.

Can't hit them high as they duck when you come in for the tackle.

Can't hit them low as you're off balance coming off a blocker leaping to grasp him and he takes a step back and you touch his legs.

Can't have your hands in the air to block his vision or a pass because your hand may swipe two feet away from his mask making it a swatting penalty.
johnk5150

Post by johnk5150 »

DOWN2WHISKEY wrote:HOLY SHIT PACKERS! WOW!
Just wow.
He's like the Liberace of bass & pot.

$tevil
Bludegeon

Post by Bludegeon »

Player barely got a thumb on Rodgers facemask. And that was just a minor second of hitting it. A whiff. Player got more of Rodgers shoulder pad than anything else, either way. WOW...

Still, Detroit players, GET IN FRONT OF other Rodgers in the endzone. Not one player.. Wow.. What a finish.

Tacky call for sure. Surprised they didn't call "Pass interference" on the play before. I didn't think it was, but, with how shitty the refs have been this season, and that non call. Can easily see the phantom 15 yd facemask penalty being a makeup call.

Poor Detroit fans.. damn..
UtahRatt

Post by UtahRatt »

Look how the Raiders won their game. All year it's been nothing but ugly calls and no calls and this game was no different. Fucking lame PI's and holding calls all game it was typically ugly. You win some you lose some without going insane.

Then the killer! The Raiders get across mid field, 1:57 left in the game and It's 4th n 7......Carr tosses an incomplete pass and the game is over. But wait! Holding on the Titans! On the other side of the field they tossed a holding flag on a CB that no one on earth seen. It didn't happen, no WR was held. Two plays later Carr tosses a TD for the lead.

Titans get the ball and after a couple plays Mariota tosses an INT. Raiders WIN!

Ya win some ya lose some.....And sometimes the Ref's win or lose it for ya but you can always count on the ref's fucking something up.

At least the Titans got an apology and admitted it was a blown call. I'm sure they feel better. Maybe they should have stopped Carr from getting the TD! Or blame Mariota for the INT.

If the Ref's didn't blow the call, the ball turns over on downs and they take a knee, run out the clock and win the game.

Mike Mularkey says NFL admitted blown call against the Titans
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/20 ... he-titans/
Gritt

Post by Gritt »

And now with sole possession of first place in the NFC East: WASHINGTON REDSKINS!!!!!
eddie lee roth
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by eddie lee roth »

Crazy Levi wrote:Neversurrender ain't gonna like all this thread-shitting!

Speaking of which, where is that obese conspiracist?

The Vikings are very quietly putting together a pretty sweet fuckin season and he's got nothin to say? I haven't seen them play all season. Are they for real? Or have child-beater and company getting fat by taking a weak schedule to the whoopin room? What's up with those guys?
Seahawks beat'em like they were some misbehavin lil shits in a Wal-Mart checkout line.
UtahRatt

Post by UtahRatt »

eddie lee roth wrote:
Crazy Levi wrote:Neversurrender ain't gonna like all this thread-shitting!

Speaking of which, where is that obese conspiracist?

The Vikings are very quietly putting together a pretty sweet fuckin season and he's got nothin to say? I haven't seen them play all season. Are they for real? Or have child-beater and company getting fat by taking a weak schedule to the whoopin room? What's up with those guys?
Seahawks beat'em like they were some misbehavin lil shits in a Wal-Mart checkout line.
Been saying and thinking all season the Hawks would pull it together and be a force come December or the playoffs. But they've shown they have a lot of holes, not much depth and weak points. Still if they get on a roll they'll be one of the teams to beat in the NFC.

As for the Vikings....
UtahRatt wrote:Vikings - Like Sin said they've played a lot of weak teams and squeaked out some wins but they're winning. They have a good defense combined with a child abusing rushing attack, it's a good combination to have.

They're above average but they will hit a wall when it comes to the playoffs or facing a decent or hot team.
They played a good Seattle team that's pulling it together and rolled the Vikings. If and when they make playoffs I'll be surprised if it's not a One and Out.
Gritt

Post by Gritt »

The Patriots better hope they don't end up with the three seed. Running into Pittsburgh or Kansas City in the first round of the playoffs could be trouble.

Cincinnati is really good and if they can get Eifert back healthy I think they are going to get the one seed and they will go to the super bowl.

Right now if I had to pick a Super Bowl match up it would be a cat fight.
UtahRatt

Post by UtahRatt »

Seen another Aaron Rodgers phantom fingers by the helmet FLAG lead to a TD today. Seriously............It's painful to watch all these stupid flags, stupid rules including the no calls and wrong calls this year. So you can't fight off a blocker and put your hands in the air to block passes anymore or you'll get a flag if you come close to putting a finger on the QB.

Fuck moving the XP back. Making the game look like the CFL, ugly as fuck.

Again, I've seen more dropped passed and poor play this year then ever before, by top WR no less. combined with the flags, miss tackling and such it's been an ugly weird odd strange season with a lot of ugly teams in the hunt for the playoffs.

Levi, still think 8 wins couldn't win the NFC Least? I said 8 could and wouldn't even count out 7 with as ugly at that division is.

-----------------

Nice win Chiefs, another ugly game mixed with some good plays, stupid flags and fugly turn overs. I fucking hate the Raiders play calling, they have three good drives each week then get away from their game plan. KC had some OL break downs but held strong and took advantage of the stupid turn overs in the 4th. They deserved the win. I hope they pull it together and play better down the road. I'd love to see them make a run in the AFC and beat teams like the Beagles, Broncos or Steelers and go deep in the playoffs.

---------------------------------

Giants..................HAHAHAHAHA! Nice play calling. Someone should get fired.

Bears........You just got GABBERTED!

Falcons....YOU SUCK! FG FG FG FG....The biggest let down team for me.

Panthers.......A nat's ass from losing to the worst team in the league.
Nice domination of the lowly Saints and their worst D in in football. LOL Cam running around trying to get the ball from the REF, the REF's like fuck you so Cam chases down the ball boy and has to steal it from him....Have you ever been in the endzone or made a first down without dancing or acting like you're on Broadway? I hope they finally face a decent team in the playoffs and go one and out.

-------------------

Jameis Winston, I never thought he'd finish the season let alone put up a good year for a Rook with what I'd consider a shitty Buc's team. 6-6. So far so wrong about Winston.
sin
Headlining Clubs

Post by sin »

The Vikings still have away games at the Cardinals and the Packers. They are improved from years past but they benefited from an easier schedule and teams that were slow to start. In the end the North goes back to Green Bay as usual.
scarred but smarter
Crazy Levi

Post by Crazy Levi »

Gritt wrote:And now with sole possession of first place in the NFC East: WASHINGTON REDSKINS!!!!!
Skins lose tomorrow it'll be a 5-7 three way tie for first. Nobody wants to see that shit so the Skins better destroy the CasellBoys.

Nice win by Philly. Nice to see that even the Christ-like Bill Bellicheck can order up a trick play every bit as retarded as a "swinging gate" move. I guess he's human. It was fucking stupid and greedy and it's the play of the game, putting the Eagles in prime position to get some quick points and launch a comeback. Fucking drop kick on the kickoff?

Can we get some fuckin respect for the NFC East now? I'm sick of people saying the NFCE is the worst division in football when the AFC South is clearly the guilty party here. Yeah the Colts might be .500 but they get to play the Jags and Titans 4X a season.