The NFL Thread

A place to talk about sports, athletes and jock itch.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Crazy Levi
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Re: The NFL Thread

Post by Crazy Levi »

WhiteHouseSubsAC wrote:
UtahRatt wrote:
Toss in Levi and it's funny watching you NFC Least guys.
I've been staying out of the fray here because I honestly don't know what to think. Strange year in Philly.
Don't overthink it. Every team has been good and every team has been bad. Except for the Cowboys have been more bad.

It would be insane for any of the 6-7 teams' fans to talk shit at this point because any one of those teams could win it. I'm just tickled pink the Redskins actually have something to play for in December. That happens about once every 5 years.
UtahRatt
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by UtahRatt »

DeMarco Murray could be 4th-string RB as Ryan Mathews returns vs. Bills

The Philadelphia Eagles are reshuffling their depth chart at running back. According to NFL Media's Ian Rapoport, Murray might be the fourth running back on the roster this week as his apparent rift with Chip Kelly continues to grow. Darren Sproles is expected to take over as the lead back with Ryan Mathews being mixed in accordingly.

http://www.sbnation.com/nfl/2015/12/13/ ... ls-week-14
poizond13 wrote:I have been very bummed out, sad and shocked for most of the night
Artemis2085 wrote:so I blurt out "I love you Paul!
Atomicpunk18 wrote:You see Black Crowes music has gotten me laid multiple times.
UtahRatt

Post by UtahRatt »

Yet another loss after having the lead late in the 4th and letting the other team walk down the field and win. NO HEART!
Coach Dez needs to pump these guys up, where was Hardy? Busy making 4 tackles.

A one minute game winning drive by..........Ryan Fitzpatrick. :lol:

Greg Hard and his 4 Tackles should take some lessons from Demarcus who can tackle, sack and hold his gap. I think Dallas has a good player in Demarcus Lawrence if not great one with each year that goes by. Baring injury I bet he's going to be around a while, well until he fucks up since there's no control in LITTLE D.

Dallas Cowboys 4-10............How bout dem boys!

How many Dallas fans are out there saying, we should start Moore instead of Cassell! When yet again it was their heartless team and defense that failed in the end.
poizond13 wrote:I have been very bummed out, sad and shocked for most of the night
Atomicpunk18 wrote:You see Black Crowes music has gotten me laid multiple times.
Bludegeon
Playing Second Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Bludegeon »

Look at you non Dallas fans eating and slurping this shit up like a crackhead looking for a fix.... lol
Crazy Levi

Post by Crazy Levi »

Bludegeon wrote:Look at you non Dallas fans eating and slurping this shit up like a crackhead looking for a fix.... lol
Dude I wouldn't worry about it. Once Kellen Moore learns the playbook things will get better.
Gritt
Official Sludge Ass Kisser

Post by Gritt »

Once again: first place WASHINGTON REDSKINS!!!!
Machado wrote:I might not know how to flush a toilet today
Machado owes me an apology.
Crazy Levi

Post by Crazy Levi »

Yeah it's pretty much a fact. In first place for the 3rd week in a row. Hoping Eagles lose later.

But it comes down to next week. They'll clinch the NFC East with a win next week so that game is huge.

Can you fuckin' believe that?

How about those apples, Matardo?

Not that we'll hear from that retard. He's on vacation since the Cowboys clinched double-digit loss season.
Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Post by Machado »

Crazy Levi wrote:Yeah it's pretty much a fact. In first place for the 3rd week in a row. Hoping Eagles lose later.

But it comes down to next week. They'll clinch the NFC East with a win next week so that game is huge.

Not that we'll hear from that retard. He's on vacation since the Cowboys clinched double-digit loss season.
fuck u pussy! you were the one who went on vacation when Dallas "upset" the Skins several weeks ago. unlike you, i don't tuck my balls and run to the further corner.
the Cowboys season will be complete if Dallas can win at Skins in two weeks. imagine that scenario :lol:
Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Post by Machado »

Odell Beckham is a bitch. His actions on the field today were
so disrespectful to the game. I hope Goodell drops the hammer on him
and hands down a FAT Fine and a suspension. The helmet to helmet
hit alone was so dangerous. He could have knocked out the Carolina DB.
I'm surprised Norman did not retaliate with much more force. I'm sure a teammate or two reminded him they are going somewhere and the Giants probably are not.
Gritt

Post by Gritt »

Machado wrote:
Crazy Levi wrote:Yeah it's pretty much a fact. In first place for the 3rd week in a row. Hoping Eagles lose later.

fuck u pussy! you were the one who went on vacation when Dallas "upset" the Skins several weeks ago. unlike you, i don't tuck my balls and run to the further corner.
the Cowboys season will be complete if Dallas can win at Skins in two weeks. imagine that scenario :lol:
Hey Matardo, do you like apples?
Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Post by Machado »

Gritt wrote:
Hey Matardo, do you like apples?[/quote]

Apples are delicious. You might be stuck on Washington apples because you
browne nosed your way through middle school.

Fuji apples are great. Easily my favorite of them all. The Honeycrisp is very underrated and overlooked.
PinkLady is also another delicious apple

You should try some.
Crazy Levi

Post by Crazy Levi »

Machado wrote:

Matardo:

Lifetime Ban wager - I in fact DID post after the Cowboys beat the Redskins so you can stop saying it. If I'm lying, I'll submit to a lifetime ban. If you are lying, you will leave forever.

Deal?
Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Post by Machado »

listen here fuckface, you surely did post a message post loss that you would be taking a vacation for a week.
what are you a 8 year old?
wah wah wah-i go by Levi and i'm challenging someone to a bet
wah wah wah

STFU!
Gritt

Post by Gritt »

Machado wrote:
Gritt wrote:
Hey Matardo, do you like apples?
Apples are delicious. You might be stuck on Washington apples because you
browne nosed your way through middle school.

Fuji apples are great. Easily my favorite of them all. The Honeycrisp is very underrated and overlooked.
PinkLady is also another delicious apple

You should try some.[/quote]
What do apples and middle school have to do with each other? You come up with new and exciting ways to butcher the English language every day.
dmbrocker
Location: Rockin’ with Amber, Bradie, Laurine, Dokken, Ratt, Motley, Aerosmith, Rush, Poison…

Post by dmbrocker »

Well, my Falcons finally got in one more win today, but it was against the lowly Jags, so that's not saying much...
LAglamrocker wrote: Trixter is awesome but everyone has seen After The Rain video correct? That’s one of first things I’m going thank God for
UtahRatt

Post by UtahRatt »

Bludegeon wrote:Look at you non Dallas fans eating and slurping this shit up like a crackhead looking for a fix.... lol
You know it's because of the "Bandwagon Troll". They've won 4 fucking games, we might as well be talking about the Niners or Cleveland but because of "The Troll" this thread is spammed to death of Cowboys shit so people love watching them fail. I don't know who's more embarrassing, Dallas or Machado.

Not to mention most of the fanatics in this thread are NFC LEAST fans. OH Joy your team lost! Oh no my team sucks! Oh joy my team could go one and out in the playoffs!
djwill665
Debut Album Goes Gold

Post by djwill665 »

Machado wrote:Odell Beckham is a bitch. His actions on the field today were
I'm surprised Norman did not retaliate with much more force. I'm sure a teammate or two reminded him they are going somewhere and the Giants probably are not.

UtahRatt

Post by UtahRatt »

dmbrocker wrote:Well, my Falcons finally got in one more win today, but it was against the lowly Jags, so that's not saying much...

Not that it matter's, aren't they all but eliminated? What am I missing?

Even if they win out and the Vikings lose out, the Vikings have beat the Falcons and have a better division record.
With Seattle already clinching what am I missing? Shouldn't the Vikings have already clinched with all that's left is seeding and the Eastern Division winner?

-----------------------------

What's with this lowly Jag's everyone caps on. They have something brewing not to mention the same record as Atlanta going into the game. Even tied going into the 4th. They have a decent team, I bet they'd win the NFC East.
UtahRatt

Post by UtahRatt »

After watching the Packers and the Panthers today I think they both can be beat by a hot or any team. It still could be the Panther's year, Seattle and the Cardinals look like the class act.

I have a hard time seeing Palmer leading the Card's to an NFC Title. After today I'm not set on the Packers anymore. The NFC is kind of crazy.

The NFL is all upside down and in transition, more the NFC with the AFC a year or two behind with the Pat's and Steelers, Ben and Brady getting older.

-------------------------

The Beagles showed how a TEAM can win with a back up QB unlike other team......S. McCarron played good, without Dalton the AFC is the Pat's to lose. Steelers?

----------------------------------------------

As of right now, the Super Bowl looks like a repeat of the Pats vs Hawks. But the Panthers vs Seattle would be a great Championship game.
UtahRatt

Post by UtahRatt »

djwill665 wrote:

Please......Norman started the game off dirty and Beckham lost his shit because nothing was being called, both are guilty as fuck.
If Norman didn't have his hands in Beckhams facemask he was tossing him to the ground. Beckham was looking for a payback block and speared him......Oh well....I loved the scrapping. They had it out for each other. The Ref's and Coaches failed.

Making it out to be a big deal in the media is more annoying.
Both players should have spent more plays on the bench to cool off. Beckham walking away from staff should have put him on the bench alone.

Ya, Beckham acted like a bitch......But to dismiss Norman's role is bullshit, Norman should have had several flags before it got ugly. The only reason Beckham is being blown up is his spearing shot.

Then fucking Deion saying he didn't condone anything that happened on the field, shit...Norman vs Beckham was the best One on One fight since Deion Sanders vs Andre Rison.

Personally I loved it, that was old school and the refs let them play it out. There should have been a few more flags and some plays on the bench but I liked the battle.
so disrespectful to the game.
Like Aroids was to Baseball but you'd suck his dick. You don't seem to have a problem with Dez acting like a bitch. If that was Dez you'd say he was just playing with passion!
UtahRatt

Post by UtahRatt »

Crazy Levi wrote:
Dude I wouldn't worry about it. Once Kellen Moore learns the playbook things will get better.
As long as he loses more games than he loses they'll be alright.
Gritt

Post by Gritt »

UtahRatt wrote:After watching the Packers and the Panthers today I think they both can be beat by a hot or any team. It still could be the Panther's year, Seattle and the Cardinals look like the class act.

I have a hard time seeing Palmer leading the Card's to an NFC Title. After today I'm not set on the Packers anymore. The NFC is kind of crazy.

The NFL is all upside down and in transition, more the NFC with the AFC a year or two behind with the Pat's and Steelers, Ben and Brady getting older.

-------------------------

The Beagles showed how a TEAM can win with a back up QB unlike other team......S. McCarron played good, without Dalton the AFC is the Pat's to lose. Steelers?

----------------------------------------------

As of right now, the Super Bowl looks like a repeat of the Pats vs Hawks. But the Panthers vs Seattle would be a great Championship game.
I've been bullish on the Cardinals all season. I'm still thinking Cardinals and Patriots.
Bludegeon
Playing Second Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Bludegeon »

UtahRatt wrote:
Crazy Levi wrote:
As long as he loses more games than he loses they'll be alright.

Hahaha..

Moore is no better. But, at least the morons in the FO know that they need QB's all around.. None they have behind Romo are worth a snot. Man, this season was shit.. lol.
Crazy Levi

Post by Crazy Levi »

Machado wrote:listen here fuckface, you surely did post a message post loss that you would be taking a vacation for a week.
wah wah wah

STFU!
Listen you fucking moron.

You keep saying "You went on vacation after the Skins lost to the last place 4-10 cowboys!!!!"

That's complete bullshit as I posted in this thread THE VERY NEXT DAY.

So what's your fucking point?

By the way the Cowboys suck ass. Enjoy watching the Eagles and the Redskins play for the division title next week while the Cowboys play for nothing.

:lol:
bane
Threesome with Pam and Donna

Post by bane »

dmbrocker wrote:Well, my Falcons finally got in one more win today, but it was against the lowly Jags, so that's not saying much...
Jacksonville hasn't been all that lowly lately. That was a good win.
bane
Threesome with Pam and Donna

Post by bane »

Thank you Dallas for cutting Weeden. 14th time is the charm.
Tenacious_Dio
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Tenacious_Dio »

UtahRatt wrote:After watching the Packers and the Panthers today I think they both can be beat by a hot or any team.
Half of the Panthers' wins have been one score games. They're on a great roll, but definitely beatable.
Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Post by Machado »

Crazy Levi wrote:
Machado wrote:listen here fuckface, you surely did post a message post loss that you would be taking a vacation for a week.
wah wah wah

STFU!
Listen you fucking moron.

You keep saying "You went on vacation after the Skins lost to the last place 4-10 cowboys!!!!"

That's complete bullshit as I posted in this thread THE VERY NEXT DAY.

So what's your fucking point?

By the way the Cowboys suck ass. Enjoy watching the Eagles and the Redskins play for the division title next week while the Cowboys play for nothing.

seems to me that you went back on your word. you threatened to take a vacation after that loss, but you changed your mind. nice backpeddle PUTO!
very true. Cowboys do suck this year. they have not met their expectations. that being said, don't be surprised if i am the 1st person to post here if Dallas can beat your team in week 17 :lol:
Crazy Levi

Post by Crazy Levi »

Even for you this is fucking retarded Matardo.

You accuse me of "taking a vacation." Then when it's clear I didn't, you accuse me of saying I was going to take a vacation, and then not doing it.

Seriously...is your brain a lump of dog shit?

Anyways...

Don't be surprised if the Skins beat the Eagles to clinch the NFC East, and nobody - including me - gives a fuck about week 17 vs. the pathetic Cowboys.

At least you don't have to worry about that scary "first place schedule" next season
Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Post by Machado »

Crazy Levi wrote:Even for you this is fucking retarded Matardo.

You accuse me of "taking a vacation." Then when it's clear I didn't, you accuse me of saying I was going to take a vacation, and then not doing it.

Seriously...is your brain a lump of dog shit?

Anyways...

Don't be surprised if the Skins beat the Eagles to clinch the NFC East, and nobody - including me - gives a fuck about week 17 vs. the pathetic Cowboys.

At least you don't have to worry about that scary "first place schedule" next season
I still don't quite understand why some of you cannot grasp the concept on the 1st place schedule? Please indulge me why that is so funny