The NFL Thread

A place to talk about sports, athletes and jock itch.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

HeavyMetalZombie666
Angry Wyoming Rain Man

Re: The NFL Thread

Post by HeavyMetalZombie666 »

Wish the New York Jets were playing better this year.
Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Post by Machado »

#82 showed up in Cleveland this weekend. Best game he's had in a couple years.
Dak and the boys did their job. Defeat the teams they are supposed to &
move on to next week.
Game vs Steelers should be a war. I don't care if Big Ben is hurt, that guy is tough
and capable of anything.
Gritt
Official Sludge Ass Kisser

Post by Gritt »

Immediately after the draft I trashed Dallas for taking Elliott. Dear god, I was wrong.
Machado wrote:I might not know how to flush a toilet today
Machado owes me an apology.
Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Post by Machado »

Gritt wrote:Immediately after the draft I trashed Dallas for taking Elliott. Dear god, I was wrong.
were you the moron who shouted that Dallas should draft Manziel? yes you were. c'mon, you know where that
part of that regime that felt like Jones should take the local kid.

fuck that! Elliott was the right choice at the time and not matter what circumstances led to Dallas picking him,
the fact of the matter is that Elliott is having a great year and that O-Line with the stars on the helmet
are pushing around grown men and destroying the line of scrimmage.
Gritt
Official Sludge Ass Kisser

Post by Gritt »

Machado wrote:
Gritt wrote:Immediately after the draft I trashed Dallas for taking Elliott. Dear god, I was wrong.
were you the moron who shouted that Dallas should draft Manziel? yes you were. c'mon, you know where that

fuck that! Elliott was the right choice at the time and not matter what circumstances led to Dallas picking him,
the fact of the matter is that Elliott is having a great year and that O-Line with the stars on the helmet
What are you yammering about? It wasn't the same draft you fuckwad.

I thought that Jalen Ramsey was the best choice for Dallas at the time of the draft.
Machado wrote:I might not know how to flush a toilet today
Machado owes me an apology.
Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Post by Machado »

Gritt wrote:
Machado wrote:

I thought that Jalen Ramsey was the best choice for Dallas at the time of the draft.
chill the fuck out, Gritt. where is your sense of humor? remember, TD Johnny was a can't miss
and the future in Dallas. c'mon, you were on that bandwagon and were begging for Jones to draft Johnny.
all the while i was against that pick and guess what, i was correct about that. the money hungry/fame whore
is already out of the league. D. Russell had better stats compared to TD Johnny.

anyway, Elliott is protecting the Dallas defense. his threat in the running game simply has not been alive
in Dallas since Emmitt Smith. that was the main reason why Dallas won 3 Super Bowls. the strong running game.
the strong O-line. being able to run the ball at will open up the passing games, allows Dak to use the play action
pass and throw to wide open weapons like Witten or Beasley.
Bludegeon
Playing Second Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Bludegeon »

Machado wrote:
Gritt wrote:
Machado wrote:

chill the fuck out, Gritt. where is your sense of humor? remember, TD Johnny was a can't miss
and the future in Dallas. c'mon, you were on that bandwagon and were begging for Jones to draft Johnny.
all the while i was against that pick and guess what, i was correct about that. the money hungry/fame whore
is already out of the league. D. Russell had better stats compared to TD Johnny.

anyway, Elliott is protecting the Dallas defense. his threat in the running game simply has not been alive
in Dallas since Emmitt Smith. that was the main reason why Dallas won 3 Super Bowls. the strong running game.
the strong O-line. being able to run the ball at will open up the passing games, allows Dak to use the play action
Yeah, the record setting 9 turnovers by the Dallas defense had nothing to do with the 1st Super Bowl win in the 90's .

.. Seriously, just shut the fuck up already. It was more than just smith and the o-line. For that short time, the whole team was solid.
Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Post by Machado »

Bludegeon wrote:
Machado wrote:
Gritt wrote: What are you yammering about? It wasn't the same draft you fuckwad.

Yeah, the record setting 9 turnovers by the Dallas defense had nothing to do with the 1st Super Bowl win in the 90's .

.. Seriously, just shut the fuck up already. It was more than just smith and the o-line. For that short time, the whole team was solid.
hey maricon, take it easy hombre. i was merely noting some of the highlights of that team. would you like me to show up
and name the back up safety on D, or would you prefer i talk about the offense of the 90's because it looks very similar
to the Dallas offense this year and back in 2014.
PINCHE PUTO!
Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Post by Machado »

yet another referee blunder in the Monday night game, Bills vs Seahawks
Sherman was correctly called off-sides on the FG attempt, but after he roughed up the kicker,
striking the player in the knee, no flag was thrown.
unnecessary roughness was the call right there and the ref(part time employee) did not throw the flag.
i hate Rex Ryan and all the Ryan's, but Rex was right about this non call. was just ridiculous!
if that was a QB kicking that ball or if that player was Tom Brady, you bet your ass that flag is thrown
and about 5 more from the other officials on the field.
UtahRatt
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by UtahRatt »

Machado wrote:yet another referee blunder in the Monday night game, Bills vs Seahawks
Sherman was correctly called off-sides on the FG attempt, but after he roughed up the kicker,
striking the player in the knee, no flag was thrown.
unnecessary roughness was the call right there and the ref(part time employee) did not throw the flag.
Will you stop bitching about part time ref's n flags already!
Machado wrote:Utah, get a clue already. Stop bitching about how many flags are thrown or how many plays are reviewed.
Oh so now it's a problem?
Hey Jim Marshall, you're running the wrong way.....Is it bitching or not bitching, is there a problem or not a problem.

Machado wrote:Utah is the Chris Everett of the Sludge Locker room/NFL thread
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Whatever Plaxico, each time you hit submit you shoot yourself in the foot.

Machado is the Garo Yepremian of the Sludge Locker room/NFL thread. You throw a joke like a fumbling kicker being chased.

You're the Bill Gramitica of Sludge, drive home every joke with an emoticon and fall on the turf doing so....Sure it's funny yet painful to watch.

Machado: "Nobody in football should be called a genius. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein."

Machado: "I bet Ezekiel Elliott rushes for 1,000 or 1,500 yards, whichever comes first."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Machado, let me state this in a way you'll understand, please reply with a few words of a silences....... :? :? :?

A lot of people including Dallas fans wasn't big on Elliott being drafted when they had needs on defense, WR help and a QB tho it was clearly a safe pick, he's a beast and was the best available, Elliott was a shoe in. Then they won the lotto so far at QB but they could have used the pick to help make a monster D and still had a loaded back field. It's no surprise Zek is putting up the numbers, With that line DeMarco Murray could put up 1,800+ yards and 13TD's! Wait he did.....Then he put up 700yds the next season with Philly. Now with an O-Line in Tennessee he's running through holes again.

McFadden in part time duty broke 1000yd and had almost his best season in the NFL last year, his first year in Dallas.

Really, is it a shocker Elliott is racking up the yards, Machado could break 1,000 behind that line. You can go back a few pages Machado, before the season I said he'd rack up the yards then probably get hurt because Dallas and Jones don't know how to rotate.

While everyone is yacking about Elliott and Dank....It's Dallas D and a healthy Lee that's keeping them in games and who should be getting credit for doing a great job. They're clicking on an easy schedule and there isn't anyone who's stepping up. Just like last year, this is when teams started to step up. There's really no clear dominate NFC teams anymore, there's a bunch of ugly to average mixed with a few good. Dallas is well balanced and one of them.

That's enough about Dallas, fuck that team.

HowBoutDem............Raiders! 7-2! It's nice but I'm expecting a drop on the second half unless they fix the defense. There's two half's to a season and the AFC West is getting piled up with the resurgence of the Chargers into the mix. I don't know who will take the division. There's a few divisions up in for a 2nd half battle.

AFC North
AFC South
AFC West

NFC North

Someone tagged me for the Panthers......I'm stuck. I still think teams like the Panthers and Colts could have 2nd half turn arounds. I'm hoping for the Year of the Falcons, a couple tweaks of their Defense they could be hard to stop.
poizond13 wrote:I have been very bummed out, sad and shocked for most of the night
Artemis2085 wrote:so I blurt out "I love you Paul!
Atomicpunk18 wrote:You see Black Crowes music has gotten me laid multiple times.
Bludegeon

Post by Bludegeon »

Machado wrote:
Bludegeon wrote:
Machado wrote:

hey maricon, take it easy hombre. i was merely noting some of the highlights of that team. would you like me to show up
and name the back up safety on D, or would you prefer i talk about the offense of the 90's because it looks very similar
to the Dallas offense this year and back in 2014.
PINCHE PUTO!

Yes , please do. Hopefully when you are googling it up, it will take you away from this forum/thread for a bit.
Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Post by Machado »

sick and tired of the NFL complaining about the lack of tv ratings this season.
the sole factor is "over-saturation" of NFL football. three times a week is ridiculous.
thurs
sun
monday games. sorry but that is excessive and the viewer is looking for alternative shows/programs during these days.
plus, factor in the thurs night games(this week Browns vs Ravens) and the absolutely worthless
games in London and upcoming game in Mexico.

back in the day when the ratings were best, you had Sunday games and that Monday night game was the gravy.
UtahRatt

Post by UtahRatt »

Bludegeon wrote:Yes , please do. Hopefully when you are googling it up, it will take you away from this forum/thread for a bit.
Well that didn't last fucking long, give him something harder. Something that doesn't demand an opinion like ask him to post the remaining road schedule, times and dates for the AFC East teams.

Stop bitching! I don't know shit but I do know exactly what the problem is and how to fix it is!
poizond13 wrote:I have been very bummed out, sad and shocked for most of the night
Atomicpunk18 wrote:You see Black Crowes music has gotten me laid multiple times.
eddie lee roth
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by eddie lee roth »

Randy Gregory has a problem with marijuana -- that's what the Dallas Cowboys defensive end tested positive for during his last drug test ... league sources tell TMZ Sports.
We're told Gregory -- who's currently serving a suspension for failing previous drug tests -- was tested again at the end of last week ... and it came up showing weed.
Our sources say Gregory was notified of the result on Tuesday -- and has been concerned that the Cowboys could get rid of him. So far, we're told no decision has been made.
Before this, Gregory had reportedly failed 5 NFL drug tests. This is number 6.
One source close to Gregory tells us, "He has a problem quitting."
We've reached out to Gregory's rep multiple times.
NFL Network's Ian Rapoport broke the story about the failed test -- and pointed out that Gregory is now facing a full 1 year suspension, per the NFL's drug policy.
UtahRatt

Post by UtahRatt »

I don't even think it Trump builds a wall it would stop the drug problems in Dallas. Don't call it the big D for nothing. I hear Hardy is still looking for a job, I know one Cowboy FAN that was sure optimistic about bringing him in.
eddie lee roth

Post by eddie lee roth »

UtahRatt wrote:I know of one Cowboy FAN that was sure optimistic about bringing him in.
Yeah but that fan you're talking about is a dumbass.
UtahRatt

Post by UtahRatt »

eddie lee roth wrote:
UtahRatt wrote:I know of one Cowboy FAN that was sure optimistic about bringing him in.
Yeah but that fan you're talking about is a dumbass.
Oh that's what the Big D is for.
UtahRatt

Post by UtahRatt »

Cleveland Browns Last Ten Quarterbacks Drafted: Sometimes it's good to be thankful, you're not a Brown fan.

2014 - Johnny Manziel 1st round 22nd pick! 2ND QB taken....Currently in Cabo?
Blake Bortles #3 to the Jag's, after Teddy Bridgewater & Derek Carr...Jimmy Garoppolo, AJ McCarron...14 QB's total.

2012 - Brandon Weeden 1st round 22nd pick, 2nd QB taken also nabbed Trent Richardson with the 3RD overall pick :lol:
Ryan Tannehill 1st RD 8th pick...Brock Osweiler, Russell Wilson, Nick Foles and Kirk Cousins

2010 - Colt McCoy 3rd round, 2nd QB taken...The year that put out some monsters!
Jimmy Clausen to Carolina, Mike Kafka to Philly including Sam Bradford and Tim Tebow. 14 QB's none of which are with the same team.

2007 - Brady Quinn 1st round, 22nd pick overall...2QB taken.....
JaMarcus Russell 1st overall snack bust! Kevin Kolb to Philadelphia..Drew Stanton? Trent Edwards? Troy Smith? Tyler Thigpen. 11 QB's Drafted that didn't do much.

2005 - Charlie Frye 3rd round 67th pick....Cleveland took Braylon Edwards at #3! Missed on a few here.....
Jason Campbell, Alex Smith, Aaron Rodgers, Matt Cassel, Ryan Fitzpatrick, Andrew Walter, Kyle Orton, Dan Orlovsky! Including future Cleveland quarterback Derek Anderson went in the sixth to Baltimore. 14QB's taken

2004 - Luke McCown 4th round....Took Kellen Winslow II in the 1st at #6 and passed on everyone!
Matt Schaub 3rd RD including.....Eli Manning, Philip Rivers, Ben Roethlisberger = Hall of Fame, Hall of Fame, Hall of Fame, and then Buffalo took J.P. Losman with the 22nd pick. 17QB's overall

2000 - Spergon Wynn 6th round 183rd pick.....With the #1 pick they took DE Courtney Brown!
TOM BRADY! Marc Bulger, Tee Martin, Tim Rattay, Jarious Jackson....The first three QB's taken were Chad Pennington, Giovanni Carmazzi and Chris Redman...

1999 - Tim Couch 1st round 1st pick overall!
Donovan McNabb #2! Akili Smith #3! Daunte Culpepper #11th, Cade McNown #12th, Aaron Brooks 4th RD.
4th 5th 6th 7th 8th = Edgerrin James, Ricky Williams, Torry Holt, Champ Bailey, David Boston...Donald Driver 7th RD!

1995 - Eric Zeier 3rd round 84th pick.....Drafted LB Craig Powell #30 lasted a year, XFL 5 years later!
Steve McNair #3, Kerry Collins #5, Todd Collins, Kordell Stewart, Stoney Case, Rob Johnson,
Curtis Martin RB 3RD RD, Terrell Davis 6TH RD, Tampa picked Warren Sapp at #12 then Derrick Brooks at #28 for an instant 1st RD Defense.

1992 - Keithen McCant 12th round, cut in camp..Picked FB Tommy Vardell at #9 who blocked for Barry Sanders 2,053yds in 7997.
David Klingler and Tommy Maddox 1st Rounders, Matt Blundin and Tony Sacca going in the second. Jeff Blake in the sixth round and Brad Johnson in the ninth. Not the best QB drafts.

The next 5 were...........

11. 1990, Clemente Gordon, Grambling State, 11th round
12. 1988, Steve Slayden, Duke, 12th round
13. 1986, Mike Norseth, Kansas, 7th round
14. 1985, Bernie Kosar, Miami, supplemental pick
15. 1984, John Bond, Mississippi State, 3rd round supplemental from USFL
Einstein Lawless
Having Slaughter Open for You

Post by Einstein Lawless »

Come on Redskins, let's start winning again
Physician, kill Thyself- Danzig in the Dark

Stryper have a better shot at getting into Hell than the HOF.- The Stench.

You people are so burnt out on your own culture that you can't even talk about it intelligibly anymore.- Funz
Einstein Lawless
Having Slaughter Open for You

Post by Einstein Lawless »

Fuck yes!... Go Pittsburgh, and thanks for nothing Atlanta.
Physician, kill Thyself- Danzig in the Dark

Stryper have a better shot at getting into Hell than the HOF.- The Stench.

You people are so burnt out on your own culture that you can't even talk about it intelligibly anymore.- Funz
Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Post by Machado »

WOW! What a great game in the steel city. Rookie vs Veteran. Down to the wire and
the rookie wins the game.
Pure slug fest here. Many vicious hits and blocks by both teams.
7 lead changes.
Clutch plays all over the field.
to give props to Big Ben for the fake spike against the "new" Dallas db on that side of the field. Saw that coming but
I guess the db did not. Of course Joe Buck had to ruin the play with his quick reference to
Dan Marino.

Anyway, Dak marches into the steel city and his nerves are of steel. The rookie RB runs into
the steel city and runs out in the same manner. A winner!

How about them Cowboys!
How about them 2 rookies!
Facedown

Post by Facedown »

So much for the Patriots "bend but don't break" defense.
They not only broke, they shattered.
bonedog wrote:I let Facedown get the better of me
bonedog wrote:My first kid will be born when I am 47.
bonedog wrote:I suck at sludging.
Bludegeon

Post by Bludegeon »

Yes, that was a very good weekend. Good Sunday.
Pierce Foreskin

Post by Pierce Foreskin »

Facedown wrote:So much for the Patriots "bend but don't break" defense.
It was a good game, this is one of the two losses I had on the schedule this year.
Sadly, Denver was the other. But noooo they had to go and lose to the fucking Bills, at home.
Oh well 13-3 here we come.
Every lady needs a Prince Albert in her Can
UtahRatt wrote: You either like Zappa or you like taking it up the ass with anal beads the size of a plum.
UtahRatt

Post by UtahRatt »

Facedown wrote:So much for the Patriots "bend but don't break" defense.
Jamie Collins said they were traded! Even with the Fish winning a few the Pat's can drop as many as they like. Brady didn't exactly light it up.....I want to see them do it again. The Pat's and who going to show up this week Falcons. The NFC is a toss up of average. The NFL for the matter.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Holy fuck I think Machado just blew a wad.....PEE13 would be proud ya Dallas fagboy. Typical yankee blow hard, every week is OMFG AN UNBELIEVABLE WIN! vs the Browns! vs Tampa! It was a tough game, we have a rookie QB did you know? We also have a Rookie RB! Can you believe it!

I said at the first of the season........Fuck ROMO, Dank and Zek...They have an OLine someone should be thanking and now the NFL and all networks are saying it, talk about MVP.

"ESPN......."The Cowboys' O-line is the real NFL MVP so far. Do you know how many times Elliott was even touched by a Steelers player on his three touchdowns? Zero. Elliott traveled 129 yards from scrimmage on those three plays and never even had to beat an unblocked defender one-on-one."

Bandwagon fag Machado going off about the best draft pick on the planet who wasn't touched in 129yds and an awesome Rook QB who has all day to play. If you knew the first thing about football........Well you wouldn't have a vagina and pompoms for starters. This could possibly be the best post ever!
Machado wrote:WOW! What a great game in the steel city. Rookie vs Veteran. Down to the wire and
the rookie wins the game.
Pure slug fest here. Many vicious hits and blocks by both teams.
7 lead changes.
Clutch plays all over the field.
to give props to Big Ben for the fake spike against the "new" Dallas db on that side of the field. Saw that coming but
I guess the db did not. Of course Joe Buck had to ruin the play with his quick reference to
Dan Marino.

Anyway, Dak marches into the steel city and his nerves are of steel. The rookie RB runs into

How about them Cowboys!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dak marches into the steel city and his nerves are of steel. The rookie RB runs into

How about them Cowboys!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Is that the gayest fanboy post ever. Like a teenage girl. Are you a Poison fan? Machado13!
Rookie, cock gargle gargle gargle, spit or swallow machado. What a panzy. :lol:

Dak marches into the steel city and his nerves are of steel
One more Machado emoticon for the....NERVES OF STEEL! GO TEAM GO! What a pussy. :lol:
Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Post by Machado »

poor Utah, always with the glass half empty. you need to enjoy like Utah before
life passes you by. of course you have nothing positive to say. of course you claim
to have all the angles covered, but you don't have the stones to ever play the game.
and if you did play the game, you were more than likely the punter.

anyway, you are not telling me anything i don't already know. listen, the 2 Dallas rookies
led the team to another victory. and yes, the Dallas O-Line are monsters and allowing
both rookies to play at a high level. what's the problem with that? are you going to tell
me that every RB and every QB would have the same success with that O-Line? sure you are
because you are a whiner and complainer. this coming from the same Utah that criticized
the NFC east for being a lousy division. yet they are a division with every single team
is above .500
UtahRatt

Post by UtahRatt »

Browns 0-10 = :lol:
Niners 1-8 = :lol:
Bears 2-7 = :lol:
Bengals 3-4-1 = 3 wins, Jets, Fish, Browns....Tied Washington. 2L,1W, 1T in their last 4 games.
Packers 4-5 = have lost 3 in a row 4 of their last 5
Steelers 4-5 = have lost 4 in a row

Guess which team has faced this dominating schedule vs 14W 39L 1T

I'll give you a hint, I hear they have a rookie RB and QB.......OH and the best O-Line in the NFL.

Put Dank and Zek in Cleveland and they're 0-10....Well, they probably would have beat Dallas!
UtahRatt

Post by UtahRatt »

Machado wrote:poor Utah, always with the glass half empty. you need to enjoy like Utah before
life passes you by. of course you have nothing positive to say. of course you claim
to have all the angles covered, but you don't have the stones to ever play the game.

anyway, you are not telling me anything i don't already know. listen, the 2 Dallas rookies
led the team to another victory. and yes, the Dallas O-Line are monsters and allowing
both rookies to play at a high level. what's the problem with that? are you going to tell
me that every RB and every QB would have the same success with that O-Line? sure you are
because you are a whiner and complainer. this coming from the same Utah that criticized
the NFC east for being a lousy division. yet they are a division with every single team
is above .500

You pee the bed and n0 nothing about football........Keep Bragging bandwagon Machado13.

NFC Least.......BoooHooo. PS. You don't get a trophy for being above .500 in November.
They haven't won shit yet, when they do then you can pee the bed. How did Dallas do last year again?
Last edited by UtahRatt on Tue Nov 15, 2016 6:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Post by Machado »

UtahRatt wrote:
Machado wrote:poor Utah, always with the glass half empty. you need to enjoy like Utah before

is above .500

You pee the bed and no nothing about football........Keep Bragging bandwagon Machado13.

NFC Least.......BoooHooo. PS. You don't get a trophy for being above .500 in November.
They haven't won shit yet, when they do then you can pee the bed. How did Dallas do last year again?
answer me this: how am i on the bandwagon because i have cheered Dallas win or lose. 2014, while they were winning.
last year while they were losing a lot of games. this year they are winning. you don't see me jumping from
one team to the next.
you are out of order. you entire being is out of order!
you seem to think i am bragging. not so fast. i am only cheering on the team i like the most and
yeah, when Dallas wins at Pitt, that is a great win.
Pierce Foreskin

Post by Pierce Foreskin »

Reports of Gronk having a punctured lung from that amazing hit last night.
it actually makes sense his eyes never looked wonky but he seemed to be trying to catch
his breath.
I'm surprised he came back in.
supposedly out one game.
Every lady needs a Prince Albert in her Can
UtahRatt wrote: You either like Zappa or you like taking it up the ass with anal beads the size of a plum.