NFL doubles down on social justice stupidity with "openly gay male dancers."

A place to talk about sports, athletes and jock itch.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Post Reply
User avatar
NeverSurrender
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal
Posts: 15340
Joined: Tue Jul 22, 2008 10:14 am
Location: One Love, One Ocean

NFL doubles down on social justice stupidity with "openly gay male dancers."

Post by NeverSurrender » Thu Aug 09, 2018 10:51 pm

Because that's what the fans have been clamoring for. Peter puffers prancing on the sideline.


https://www.nbcdfw.com/news/sports/Rams ... 62141.html
Image
Mojo wrote:
Wed Jun 06, 2018 7:46 am

Go ahead and post a popularity poll between the two of us.
User avatar
SebastianLeeDanzig
"UR GAY!" signed, Stevie
Posts: 12994
Joined: Mon Aug 02, 2004 6:52 am
Location: Germany

Re: NFL doubles down on social justice stupidity with "openly gay male dancers."

Post by SebastianLeeDanzig » Fri Aug 10, 2018 2:27 am

Why are you even posting an article if you're making up quotations that have nothing to do with it?

I hope they kneel during the anthem. Sniffing each other's butts.
User avatar
NeverSurrender
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal
Posts: 15340
Joined: Tue Jul 22, 2008 10:14 am
Location: One Love, One Ocean

Re: NFL doubles down on social justice stupidity with "openly gay male dancers."

Post by NeverSurrender » Fri Aug 10, 2018 5:06 am

SebastianLeeDanzig wrote:
Fri Aug 10, 2018 2:27 am
Why are you even posting an article if you're making up quotations that have nothing to do with it?


Because they're "openly gay." i didn't call them 'openly gay." They call themselves that. So cry to them. Don't blame me because the NFL is ramming social justice nonsense down the fans throats and that's what my thread is about. You social justice douchebags want to shove your nonsense down our throats then get butthurt when we lol at it. Go fuck yourself.

Here you go though.

https://hornet.com/stories/male-cheerleaders-nfl/
Image
Mojo wrote:
Wed Jun 06, 2018 7:46 am

Go ahead and post a popularity poll between the two of us.
User avatar
SebastianLeeDanzig
"UR GAY!" signed, Stevie
Posts: 12994
Joined: Mon Aug 02, 2004 6:52 am
Location: Germany

Re: NFL doubles down on social justice stupidity with "openly gay male dancers."

Post by SebastianLeeDanzig » Fri Aug 10, 2018 5:50 am

Cool, another article emphasizing their qualifications and the competitive selection process. Yet here you are, butthurt as fuck that fags exist and are allowed employment. LMAO! Wanna back up your trolling with any more media content contradicting your point?

So what are you gonna do about it? Protest, like filthy social justice fascists? Of course not. You'll keep crying like a little bitch and deepthroat the throbbing social justice "forced" on you by the proud, openly gay, apparently superior athletes. Aw.
User avatar
NeverSurrender
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal
Posts: 15340
Joined: Tue Jul 22, 2008 10:14 am
Location: One Love, One Ocean

Re: NFL doubles down on social justice stupidity with "openly gay male dancers."

Post by NeverSurrender » Fri Aug 10, 2018 6:38 am

I don't watch the NFL anymore so I won't be doing anything but laugh as the libtards kill the golden goose. Just like they kill everything.
In typical libtard fashion, you're focusing on the messenger and ignoring the point. That this is bad for business. It is.
Image
Mojo wrote:
Wed Jun 06, 2018 7:46 am

Go ahead and post a popularity poll between the two of us.
User avatar
SebastianLeeDanzig
"UR GAY!" signed, Stevie
Posts: 12994
Joined: Mon Aug 02, 2004 6:52 am
Location: Germany

Re: NFL doubles down on social justice stupidity with "openly gay male dancers."

Post by SebastianLeeDanzig » Fri Aug 10, 2018 9:00 am

My apologies. It's sometimes hard to focus on a "point" when it's a nonsensical one and you didn't articulate it in the first place.

So in your logic, liberals run this football team and they hired gay people just to spite right-wing homophobes while destroying their own livelihood?

Or did you mean to say that random liberals with zero influence over team owners somehow control their business decisions and they're merely using homosexuals to bring down the entire NFL? And if that's their goal, why would they feel bad about somebody else's golden goose? And why would you find that funny?

You're not making a shred of sense.
User avatar
bigbuttskinner
Headlining Clubs
Posts: 2081
Joined: Sun Oct 05, 2008 7:11 am
Location: hidin on the Backstreets

Re: NFL doubles down on social justice stupidity with "openly gay male dancers."

Post by bigbuttskinner » Sat Aug 11, 2018 6:21 am

What a fucking moron. Dude, find a hobby. You talk shit on the NFL and claim you don't even watch it. Then let it go. Who cares in they have male cheerleaders? How often are you going to even see them? MAYBE once a game for 2 seconds as they return from commercial. It doesn't even matter.

And I hope all the players kneel until things change. It's the sign of a total fucking dumbass that someone doesn't get what they're trying to do. So if you don't like it, don't watch (I don't believe you) and don't repost articles, or post any news. Why start topics about something you don't like or watch in the first place? Seems kind of......dumb.
NeverSurrender wrote: I wish I could see everyone pounding their chest. It's so hot. My fantasy!
David_Lee_Halen wrote:I talked to Wolfie online once, and he was cool too.
User avatar
eddie lee roth
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas
Posts: 12453
Joined: Mon Oct 06, 2008 10:14 am
Location: In front of a computer screen

Re: NFL doubles down on social justice stupidity with "openly gay male dancers."

Post by eddie lee roth » Sun Aug 19, 2018 7:34 am

bigbuttskinner wrote:
Sat Aug 11, 2018 6:21 am
What a fucking moron. Dude, find a hobby. You talk shit on the NFL and claim you don't even watch it. Then let it go. Who cares in they have male cheerleaders? How often are you going to even see them? MAYBE once a game for 2 seconds as they return from commercial. It doesn't even matter.

And I hope all the players kneel until things change. It's the sign of a total fucking dumbass that someone doesn't get what they're trying to do. So if you don't like it, don't watch (I don't believe you) and don't repost articles, or post any news. Why start topics about something you don't like or watch in the first place? Seems kind of......dumb.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Image
User avatar
NeverSurrender
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal
Posts: 15340
Joined: Tue Jul 22, 2008 10:14 am
Location: One Love, One Ocean

Re: NFL doubles down on social justice stupidity with "openly gay male dancers."

Post by NeverSurrender » Tue Aug 21, 2018 7:16 am

bigbuttskinner wrote:
Sat Aug 11, 2018 6:21 am
What a fucking moron. Dude, find a hobby. You talk shit on the NFL and claim you don't even watch it. Then let it go. Who cares in they have male cheerleaders? How often are you going to even see them? MAYBE once a game for 2 seconds as they return from commercial. It doesn't even matter.

And I hope all the players kneel until things change. It's the sign of a total fucking dumbass that someone doesn't get what they're trying to do. So if you don't like it, don't watch (I don't believe you) and don't repost articles, or post any news. Why start topics about something you don't like or watch in the first place? Seems kind of......dumb.
I'm not going to see them at all. Since I won't be watching.

Not that you'd understand because you're dumber than a brick. But this thread isn't about me. It's about how dumb of a business move it is. Why? Because it is. And your name calling doesn't change that.
Image
Mojo wrote:
Wed Jun 06, 2018 7:46 am

Go ahead and post a popularity poll between the two of us.
LAglamrocker
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas
Posts: 14598
Joined: Tue Aug 31, 2004 9:49 am
Location: Candyassland

Re: NFL doubles down on social justice stupidity with "openly gay male dancers."

Post by LAglamrocker » Tue Aug 21, 2018 7:29 am

Rams should have named the cheerleader Jerry Jones
Jani Lane and Bret Michaels should form a band called "Nelson II"
User avatar
bigbuttskinner
Headlining Clubs
Posts: 2081
Joined: Sun Oct 05, 2008 7:11 am
Location: hidin on the Backstreets

Re: NFL doubles down on social justice stupidity with "openly gay male dancers."

Post by bigbuttskinner » Wed Aug 22, 2018 1:13 pm

NeverSurrender wrote:
Tue Aug 21, 2018 7:16 am
bigbuttskinner wrote:
Sat Aug 11, 2018 6:21 am
What a fucking moron. Dude, find a hobby. You talk shit on the NFL and claim you don't even watch it. Then let it go. Who cares in they have male cheerleaders? How often are you going to even see them? MAYBE once a game for 2 seconds as they return from commercial. It doesn't even matter.

And I hope all the players kneel until things change. It's the sign of a total fucking dumbass that someone doesn't get what they're trying to do. So if you don't like it, don't watch (I don't believe you) and don't repost articles, or post any news. Why start topics about something you don't like or watch in the first place? Seems kind of......dumb.
I'm not going to see them at all. Since I won't be watching.

Not that you'd understand because you're dumber than a brick. But this thread isn't about me. It's about how dumb of a business move it is. Why? Because it is. And your name calling doesn't change that.
Says the dicklicker that the NFL doesn't have the viewers it used to have. In 2017, 71 of the top 100 watched shows were NFL games.
NeverSurrender wrote: I wish I could see everyone pounding their chest. It's so hot. My fantasy!
David_Lee_Halen wrote:I talked to Wolfie online once, and he was cool too.
User avatar
FullDJacket
MSX Tour Support Act
Posts: 4119
Joined: Thu Oct 07, 2004 8:52 am

Re: NFL doubles down on social justice stupidity with "openly gay male dancers."

Post by FullDJacket » Thu Aug 23, 2018 6:34 am

If you care enough to start a thread on the cheerleading in NFL....you're gay yourself.

Who gives a shit about cheerleaders? Can you go on youporn or get a girlfriend already?
Image
Luke 16:10 "and he that is unjust in the least, is unjust also in much"
Blizzard of Cos
MSX Tour Support Act
Posts: 4826
Joined: Fri Oct 10, 2008 5:29 pm

Re: NFL doubles down on social justice stupidity with "openly gay male dancers."

Post by Blizzard of Cos » Thu Aug 23, 2018 4:02 pm

chicks need eye candy too!
User avatar
UtahRatt
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest
Posts: 25701
Joined: Mon Oct 25, 2004 11:51 am

Re: NFL doubles down on social justice stupidity with "openly gay male dancers."

Post by UtahRatt » Mon Oct 08, 2018 1:11 am

Iit's funny how the NFL made it a big deal after century's of High School and College male cheerleaders. Not just male cheerleaders the NFL went full on Flamingo and painted a rainbow over the NFL logo.....They didn't just add men, they added gay men! Even the MLB and NFL rainbow apparel is front page.....Good for them, whatever. The games sucks maybe the halftime show will take away from that.

The segments I've seen are funny, it's like the NFL are focused on making sure the planet knows they have gay cheerleaders. It's more NFL PR shit they're turning it into a historical moment. At this rate they'll induct the first gay male cheerleader in Canton.

They added gay cheerleaders to hide the criminals, violence, drug offenders and spousal abusers on the field.
poizond13 wrote:I have been very bummed out, sad and shocked for most of the night
Artemis2085 wrote:so I blurt out "I love you Paul!
Atomicpunk18 wrote:You see Black Crowes music has gotten me laid multiple times.
Post Reply