NFL doubles down on social justice stupidity with "openly gay male dancers."

A place to talk about sports, athletes and jock itch.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

NeverSurrender
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

NFL doubles down on social justice stupidity with "openly gay male dancers."

Post by NeverSurrender » Thu Aug 09, 2018 10:51 pm

Because that's what the fans have been clamoring for. Peter puffers prancing on the sideline.

https://www.nbcdfw.com/news/sports/Rams ... 62141.html
Mojo wrote:
Wed Jun 06, 2018 7:46 am

Go ahead and post a popularity poll between the two of us.
SebastianLeeDanzig
"UR GAY!" signed, Stevie

Re: NFL doubles down on social justice stupidity with "openly gay male dancers."

Post by SebastianLeeDanzig » Fri Aug 10, 2018 2:27 am

Why are you even posting an article if you're making up quotations that have nothing to do with it?

I hope they kneel during the anthem. Sniffing each other's butts.
NeverSurrender

Re: NFL doubles down on social justice stupidity with "openly gay male dancers."

Post by NeverSurrender » Fri Aug 10, 2018 5:06 am

SebastianLeeDanzig wrote:
Fri Aug 10, 2018 2:27 am
Why are you even posting an article if you're making up quotations that have nothing to do with it?

Because they're "openly gay." i didn't call them 'openly gay." They call themselves that. So cry to them. Don't blame me because the NFL is ramming social justice nonsense down the fans throats and that's what my thread is about. You social justice douchebags want to shove your nonsense down our throats then get butthurt when we lol at it. Go fuck yourself.

Here you go though.

https://hornet.com/stories/male-cheerleaders-nfl/
Mojo wrote:

SebastianLeeDanzig
"UR GAY!" signed, Stevie

Post by SebastianLeeDanzig » Fri Aug 10, 2018 5:50 am

Cool, another article emphasizing their qualifications and the competitive selection process. Yet here you are, butthurt as fuck that fags exist and are allowed employment. LMAO! Wanna back up your trolling with any more media content contradicting your point?

So what are you gonna do about it? Protest, like filthy social justice fascists? Of course not. You'll keep crying like a little bitch and deepthroat the throbbing social justice "forced" on you by the proud, openly gay, apparently superior athletes. Aw.
NeverSurrender

Post by NeverSurrender » Fri Aug 10, 2018 6:38 am

I don't watch the NFL anymore so I won't be doing anything but laugh as the libtards kill the golden goose. Just like they kill everything.
In typical libtard fashion, you're focusing on the messenger and ignoring the point. That this is bad for business. It is.
Mojo wrote:

SebastianLeeDanzig
"UR GAY!" signed, Stevie

Post by SebastianLeeDanzig » Fri Aug 10, 2018 9:00 am

My apologies. It's sometimes hard to focus on a "point" when it's a nonsensical one and you didn't articulate it in the first place.

So in your logic, liberals run this football team and they hired gay people just to spite right-wing homophobes while destroying their own livelihood?

Or did you mean to say that random liberals with zero influence over team owners somehow control their business decisions and they're merely using homosexuals to bring down the entire NFL? And if that's their goal, why would they feel bad about somebody else's golden goose? And why would you find that funny?

You're not making a shred of sense.
bigbuttskinner
Headlining Clubs

Post by bigbuttskinner » Sat Aug 11, 2018 6:21 am

What a fucking moron. Dude, find a hobby. You talk shit on the NFL and claim you don't even watch it. Then let it go. Who cares in they have male cheerleaders? How often are you going to even see them? MAYBE once a game for 2 seconds as they return from commercial. It doesn't even matter.

And I hope all the players kneel until things change. It's the sign of a total fucking dumbass that someone doesn't get what they're trying to do. So if you don't like it, don't watch (I don't believe you) and don't repost articles, or post any news. Why start topics about something you don't like or watch in the first place? Seems kind of......dumb.
NeverSurrender wrote: I wish I could see everyone pounding their chest. It's so hot. My fantasy!
David_Lee_Halen wrote:I talked to Wolfie online once, and he was cool too.