The New (Spam Free) Never Ending Wrestling Thread

A place to talk about sports, athletes and jock itch.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

User avatar
dmbrocker
Cockblocked by Poison
Posts: 9973
Joined: Mon Aug 03, 2015 6:49 pm
Location: Somewhere between Sunset Riders and the Sunset Strip

Re: The New (Spam Free) Never Ending Wrestling Thread

Post by dmbrocker » Tue Feb 26, 2019 11:01 am

Honky Tonk Man in the HOF. Well deserved, Wayne...
Image
holymountain wrote:Good ol' reliable Flake Mob. The retirement village for scabs too lowly for Dokken and BulletBoys.
User avatar
BootyDaddy69
Headlining Clubs
Posts: 2724
Joined: Mon Oct 18, 2004 4:27 pm
Location: Gold Coast QLD Australia
Contact:

Re: The New (Spam Free) Never Ending Wrestling Thread

Post by BootyDaddy69 » Tue Feb 26, 2019 6:21 pm

Kid-Wicked wrote:
Mon Feb 25, 2019 11:46 pm
well...…...didn't see that coming.
heal batista. triple face.
interesting.
fucking stupid is what it is, So Bortista is back as the big Hollywood conquer loved by millions but attacks Flair meanwhile Hunter is part of the Authority and hated by millions but now WWE expects people to boo Bortista and cheer Hunter, Yeah ok

And yes I know I spelt Batista wrong, Bortista is much more fitting
User avatar
dmbrocker
Cockblocked by Poison
Posts: 9973
Joined: Mon Aug 03, 2015 6:49 pm
Location: Somewhere between Sunset Riders and the Sunset Strip

Re: The New (Spam Free) Never Ending Wrestling Thread

Post by dmbrocker » Tue Feb 26, 2019 6:56 pm

Sunny looking rough these days after her 6th DUI arrest:

https://www.tmz.com/2019/02/26/wwe-lege ... ui-arrest/
Image
holymountain wrote:Good ol' reliable Flake Mob. The retirement village for scabs too lowly for Dokken and BulletBoys.
User avatar
BootyDaddy69
Headlining Clubs
Posts: 2724
Joined: Mon Oct 18, 2004 4:27 pm
Location: Gold Coast QLD Australia
Contact:

Re: The New (Spam Free) Never Ending Wrestling Thread

Post by BootyDaddy69 » Wed Feb 27, 2019 12:43 pm

dmbrocker wrote:
Tue Feb 26, 2019 6:56 pm
Sunny looking rough these days after her 6th DUI arrest:

https://www.tmz.com/2019/02/26/wwe-lege ... ui-arrest/
I don't care I still would hit that over and over again
User avatar
DOWN2WHISKEY
Playing Second Stage at SludgeFest
Posts: 5957
Joined: Sat Aug 14, 2004 9:18 am
Location: Kansas
Contact:

Re: The New (Spam Free) Never Ending Wrestling Thread

Post by DOWN2WHISKEY » Thu Feb 28, 2019 6:46 am

New half hour long Undertaker video interview.

https://youtu.be/rtw2aWGYYgk
Image
User avatar
BootyDaddy69
Headlining Clubs
Posts: 2724
Joined: Mon Oct 18, 2004 4:27 pm
Location: Gold Coast QLD Australia
Contact:

Re: The New (Spam Free) Never Ending Wrestling Thread

Post by BootyDaddy69 » Thu Feb 28, 2019 12:38 pm

Was actually watching it before I seen the link, interesting stuff, A Christian Undertaker lol
User avatar
BootyDaddy69
Headlining Clubs
Posts: 2724
Joined: Mon Oct 18, 2004 4:27 pm
Location: Gold Coast QLD Australia
Contact:

Re: The New (Spam Free) Never Ending Wrestling Thread

Post by BootyDaddy69 » Mon Mar 04, 2019 10:12 pm

Ah fuck, R.I.P. King Kong Bundy, one of the best
That-guy
Cockblocked by Poison
Posts: 8703
Joined: Sun May 15, 2011 7:20 pm

Re: The New (Spam Free) Never Ending Wrestling Thread

Post by That-guy » Tue Mar 05, 2019 2:49 am

BootyDaddy69 wrote:
Mon Mar 04, 2019 10:12 pm
Ah fuck, R.I.P. King Kong Bundy, one of the best
This sucks. RIP
WOLF
Headlining a Theater Tour
Posts: 6527
Joined: Tue Aug 03, 2004 2:32 pm
Location: Canada's metal capital (that would be Montreal)

Re: The New (Spam Free) Never Ending Wrestling Thread

Post by WOLF » Tue Mar 05, 2019 2:55 am

BootyDaddy69 wrote:
Mon Mar 04, 2019 10:12 pm
Ah fuck, R.I.P. King Kong Bundy, one of the best
The Prodigy guy
Luke Perry
King Kong Bundy

There’s your “3” for the week!

RIP. His runs with Andre the Giant, and then Hulk Hogan - culminating at Wrestlemania 2, were nothing short of classic.

I had a random meeting with him, on the boardwalk in Wildwood, NJ, in the mid/late 90’s and he could not have been nicer.
User avatar
dmbrocker
Cockblocked by Poison
Posts: 9973
Joined: Mon Aug 03, 2015 6:49 pm
Location: Somewhere between Sunset Riders and the Sunset Strip

Re: The New (Spam Free) Never Ending Wrestling Thread

Post by dmbrocker » Tue Mar 05, 2019 7:09 am

BootyDaddy69 wrote:
Mon Mar 04, 2019 10:12 pm
Ah fuck, R.I.P. King Kong Bundy, one of the best
Yep. One of the all-time great "big men" in WWE. May he rest in peace... :(
Image
holymountain wrote:Good ol' reliable Flake Mob. The retirement village for scabs too lowly for Dokken and BulletBoys.
User avatar
BootyDaddy69
Headlining Clubs
Posts: 2724
Joined: Mon Oct 18, 2004 4:27 pm
Location: Gold Coast QLD Australia
Contact:

Re: The New (Spam Free) Never Ending Wrestling Thread

Post by BootyDaddy69 » Tue Mar 05, 2019 10:31 am

WOLF wrote:
Tue Mar 05, 2019 2:55 am
BootyDaddy69 wrote:
Mon Mar 04, 2019 10:12 pm
Ah fuck, R.I.P. King Kong Bundy, one of the best
The Prodigy guy
Luke Perry
King Kong Bundy

There’s your “3” for the week!

RIP. His runs with Andre the Giant, and then Hulk Hogan - culminating at Wrestlemania 2, were nothing short of classic.

I had a random meeting with him, on the boardwalk in Wildwood, NJ, in the mid/late 90’s and he could not have been nicer.
He seemed like a nice guy out of the ring, would have been cool to meet him
User avatar
sliquor
Cockblocked by Poison
Posts: 9499
Joined: Tue Oct 14, 2008 6:05 pm

Re: The New (Spam Free) Never Ending Wrestling Thread

Post by sliquor » Wed Mar 06, 2019 9:06 pm

I never heard of this Bobby Blaze guy until recently but he was some jobber in WCW & other places.
Anyway he's got a good podcast with clips on YouTube:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCev3ac ... yHA/videos
Image
User avatar
Kid-Wicked
Opening for Helix
Posts: 6615
Joined: Tue Aug 03, 2004 11:57 pm
Location: Vancouver....wish you were here
Contact:

Re: The New (Spam Free) Never Ending Wrestling Thread

Post by Kid-Wicked » Mon Mar 11, 2019 9:10 pm

harlem heat in the hof now? over the hart foundation and the bulldogs?????
wtf?? no other blacks to induct I guess.
HORRORHOLIC1979
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van
Posts: 1089
Joined: Sun May 10, 2015 10:03 am

Re: The New (Spam Free) Never Ending Wrestling Thread

Post by HORRORHOLIC1979 » Tue Mar 12, 2019 12:10 pm

They could have added KoKo B Ware again, this time with High Energy. But seriously, they need to put Demolition in.
Image
"They're never gonna find your face, it's hidden away
I found a very special place where you used to play"
- Alice Cooper
WOLF
Headlining a Theater Tour
Posts: 6527
Joined: Tue Aug 03, 2004 2:32 pm
Location: Canada's metal capital (that would be Montreal)

Re: The New (Spam Free) Never Ending Wrestling Thread

Post by WOLF » Tue Mar 12, 2019 12:47 pm

HORRORHOLIC1979 wrote:
Tue Mar 12, 2019 12:10 pm
They could have added KoKo B Ware again, this time with High Energy. But seriously, they need to put Demolition in.
I think one of the Demolition guys was in the concussion/brain injury lawsuit vs the WWE, so probably a no go. Sadly, the HOF is more about being a “good soldier” vs actual ring accomplishments or being over with the fans.
LAglamrocker
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal
Posts: 15458
Joined: Tue Aug 31, 2004 9:49 am
Location: Candyassland

Re: The New (Spam Free) Never Ending Wrestling Thread

Post by LAglamrocker » Thu Mar 14, 2019 9:53 am

AJ Fake House getting RKO at Mania!!!
This will be great as Sting sledgehammer to the skull!
Ha ha WWE even with the Dixie Carter reference!! that’s what Vince thinks of you AJ renter!!!

Who will turn on Kofi at Mania? Big E or Woods?
Woods would be awesome as heel
Jani Lane and Bret Michaels should form a band called "Nelson II"
User avatar
Kid-Wicked
Opening for Helix
Posts: 6615
Joined: Tue Aug 03, 2004 11:57 pm
Location: Vancouver....wish you were here
Contact:

Re: The New (Spam Free) Never Ending Wrestling Thread

Post by Kid-Wicked » Fri Mar 15, 2019 1:14 am

WOLF wrote:
Tue Mar 12, 2019 12:47 pm
HORRORHOLIC1979 wrote:
Tue Mar 12, 2019 12:10 pm
They could have added KoKo B Ware again, this time with High Energy. But seriously, they need to put Demolition in.
I think one of the Demolition guys was in the concussion/brain injury lawsuit vs the WWE, so probably a no go. Sadly, the HOF is more about being a “good soldier” vs actual ring accomplishments or being over with the fans.
dynamite
davey
owen
anvil
pillman
the rock
ray stevens
rob van dam
Elizabeth
steve lombarti
Post Reply