Killeverything's (New)NeverEndingBaseballThread

A place to talk about sports, athletes and jock itch.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

killeverything
A Drinking Fan With A Baseball Problem

Re: Killeverything's (New)NeverEndingBaseballThread

Post by killeverything »

Machado wrote:
killeverything wrote:
Nope it's not gonna be all fun and games. It's on ESPN so I have to listen to Joe Morgan's retarded ass.

Fuck.
Is it just me or is Morgan a slightly different commentator now that Phillips is the 3rd man in the booth???
Maybe I was punch-drunk from the 1st two losses in the series, but Morgan seemed decent last night during the telecast. He even laughed at the jokes about him when talking about "his elbow twitch".
What?

How "punch drunk" were you? I'm still stewing that this motherfucker has a job speaking. Here's some of gems. He wasn't watching the same game as everyone else, and has no idea what the fuck he's talking about. With him and Phillips in the same booth, it's like watching two retards play with a Rubik's Cube.

Billy Beane was one of the GM's coveting Mark Teixeira

No, Joe he wasn't. He signed HGHiambi....Teix is WAY outta Oakland's payroll.

The Red Sox wanted Teix strictly to be protection for Papi

No, Joe they didn't want him for that reason. If they would've signed him he would've batted behing Youkilis, not Ortiz.

The Jays are off to a hot start because of Cito Gaston

What? I'm sure their 867OPS has nothing to do with it.

Dustin Pedroia had a long swing but he shortened it for this game

No Joe he didn't. Do you even know what the fuck your talking about?

Pedroia's not a good basestealer

Going 29-32 isn't good? I swear to God, I wish the retirement bus would quit taking Joe to the ball games.

God, I hate that motherfucker.

http://www.firejoemorgan.com/
Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Post by Machado »

killeverything wrote:
Machado wrote:
killeverything wrote:
Nope it's not gonna be all fun and games. It's on ESPN so I have to listen to Joe Morgan's retarded ass.

Fuck.
Is it just me or is Morgan a slightly different commentator now that Phillips is the 3rd man in the booth???
Maybe I was punch-drunk from the 1st two losses in the series, but Morgan seemed decent last night during the telecast. He even laughed at the jokes about him when talking about "his elbow twitch".
What?

How "punch drunk" were you? I'm still stewing that this motherfucker has a job speaking. Here's some of gems. He wasn't watching the same game as everyone else, and has no idea what the fuck he's talking about. With him and Phillips in the same booth, it's like watching two retards play with a Rubik's Cube.

Billy Beane was one of the GM's coveting Mark Teixeira

No, Joe he wasn't. He signed HGHiambi....Teix is WAY outta Oakland's payroll.

The Red Sox wanted Teix strictly to be protection for Papi

No, Joe they didn't want him for that reason. If they would've signed him he would've batted behing Youkilis, not Ortiz.

The Jays are off to a hot start because of Cito Gaston

What? I'm sure their 867OPS has nothing to do with it.

Dustin Pedroia had a long swing but he shortened it for this game

No Joe he didn't. Do you even know what the fuck your talking about?

Pedroia's not a good basestealer

Going 29-32 isn't good? I swear to God, I wish the retirement bus would quit taking Joe to the ball games.

God, I hate that motherfucker.

http://www.firejoemorgan.com/
Great examples. But let's be honest, with Phillips in the booth, Morgan has cut down on the "brain-farts". Your list might have doubled if not for
Phillips as the 3rd wheel, mediator, ref, etc....

Don't get me wrong. I can't stand Morgan and wish he was off the
Sunday night line-up. Him and Miller should be demoted for poor performance. Neither of them enhance the viewing expierience on ESPN.
Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Post by Machado »

after 4 starts, pavano is not doing so well as an indian

0 wins
3 losses

9.50 era

batters are hitting .363
29 hits in 19 innings
bighairdiscs
Recording Debut Album

Post by bighairdiscs »

Machado wrote:after 4 starts, pavano is not doing so well as an indian

0 wins
3 losses

9.50 era

batters are hitting .363
29 hits in 19 innings
He pitched well against NY.....

It's pretty sad that the only thing "looking up" for you as a Baseball fan is the struggle of Carl Pavano

Newsflash: Pavano sucks, he's pretty much always sucked.... he cashed in on one good season...... The Yankees were dumb enough to give him a truckload of money.... The Sox were dumb enough that they were willing to give him a slightly smaller truckload of money..... Thank god the Yanks have more money.
BlairSurfInvasion wrote:The lesson here is that if you listen to hair metal in 2007 you are going to have to pay a price, and the currency is ridicule.
Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Post by Machado »

bighairdiscs wrote:

0 wins
3 losses

9.50 era

batters are hitting .363
29 hits in 19 innings

It's pretty sad that the only thing "looking up" for you as a Baseball fan is the struggle of Carl Pavano

Newsflash: Pavano sucks, he's pretty much always sucked.... he cashed in on one good season...... The Yankees were dumb enough to give him a truckload of money.... The Sox were dumb enough that they were willing to give him a slightly smaller truckload of money..... Thank god the Yanks have more money.
seldom right and wrong again mr southie!!

are you telling me the season is over now? should we pack our bags
and go home? i don't think so.
of the roles were reversed and the sox were 9-10, i would not declare
the season over.

it's common knowledge several teams sought pavano 4-5 yrs ago when he was a free agent.

what is wrong with ortiz.
has he it a HR yet?
is it the wrist?
is it the new conditioning program?
bighairdiscs
Recording Debut Album

Post by bighairdiscs »

Machado wrote:
bighairdiscs wrote:

0 wins
3 losses

9.50 era

batters are hitting .363
29 hits in 19 innings

the season over.

it's common knowledge several teams sought pavano 4-5 yrs ago when he was a free agent.

has he it a HR yet?
is it the wrist?
Never said anything about any season being over......

I just commented on the fact that the only thing you seemed to mention was the struggle of Pavano..... if that's what yanks your crank, have at it!

...and yes, I mentioned the Sox pursuit of Pavano.... it came down to more $$$, and I'm glad the Yanks had more of it in this case.....

As for the season, I believe it will be a dog-fight all year long between the Sox, Yanks, Rays, and possibly the Jays.... none of these teams are going away any time soon.

If I knew what was wrong with Ortiz, I would guess that I'd be in a different line of work.... at least it's coming at a time that it isn't costing the team in the "win" column.
BlairSurfInvasion wrote:The lesson here is that if you listen to hair metal in 2007 you are going to have to pay a price, and the currency is ridicule.
Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Post by Machado »

i think it was sunday night when i saw a graphic that ortiz last year
went approx 90 at bats before his 1st home run.

now he has past that number.

wrist
no manny
old age catching up

???
killeverything

Post by killeverything »

Machado wrote:
bighairdiscs wrote:

0 wins
3 losses

9.50 era

batters are hitting .363
29 hits in 19 innings

the season over.

has he it a HR yet?
is it the wrist?

Actually it was stated time and time again by Hoyer and Lucchino, that the only interest in Pavano was to drive up the price for NY. The original offer on the table was for 30+m. Lucchino called Boras and Cashman raised it to 40m. Mission accomplished, that's how big buisness works. NY did it to them a few times too.

As for Ortiz, he's starting to get his AVG. up. I just think he's not comfortable with his swing yet. Magadan said he was "keeping his hands back too much", not long ago. He won't be the guy who bashes 40-50HRs anymore, but I could see a jump in his SLG. I think it's the combination of age and getting comfortable with the wrist surgery. Of course this is all speculation, and drawing conclussions from scouting reports.

As for the "Manny protection." I think that's more mentally imposed on himself. Especially since originally it was Ortiz protecting Manny. Maybe I just have blind faith that if anyone not named Schilling is going to step up when you need it most, it's Papi.
Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Post by Machado »

Anybody else read about the off color remarks made
last night on the MLB network???

Matt Vasgersian of MLB Network has the voice and looks that could make him a top sports broadcaster. Too bad “professionalism” isn’t part of his repertoire at this stage, as shown in his inappropriate comments made on the air Monday evening.

This isn't the first gaff by Vasgersian (he let the F-Bomb fly in one taping), now it’s trying to joke about footage involving Colorado Rockies outfielder Brad Hawpe's neck injury – a neck injury that could have been far worse. Hawpe was taken to a hospital with a possible concussion after he was hit in the neck by San Diego catcher Nick Hundley's throw to second base in the sixth inning Monday night.

As the clip below shows, Vasgersian asks the production team to reshow the footage of Hawpe being carted off the field in a neck brace. Referencing a member of the Rockies EMT staff, Vasgersian quips, “Isn’t that Donavan McNabb?” Needless to say, Billy Ripken and Mitch Williams didn’t find it funny. Billy Ripken summed it up nicely.

“Dude, what’s wrong with you?”

Maybe Vasgersian needs to attend some NFL games where the gravity of neck injuries are more prevalent. There, the broadcast team voices its concern over the matter, not find it fodder for witty observations.

Vasgersian needs to pick his spots, and this certainly wasn’t one of them.

http://www.bizofbaseball.com/index.php? ... 2#comments
Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Post by Machado »

Yankee Haters take note. When an organization has class, they listen to the fans/media and make necessary changes with a quickness.

This from Hal Steinbrenner via the Yankees:

“A few weeks ago I indicated that in light of the economy we would review the pricing of a small number of our premium locations at Yankee Stadium; specifically, our Suite Seats. I mentioned a small number of locations because in excess of 3.4 million seats, including 37,000 full season equivalents as well as approximately 85% of all our premium locations have already been sold. Yet, there are a few hundred Suite Seats in our premium locations that have not been sold on a full season basis. As a result, and for many of our fans who have already purchased full season Suite Seats in such premium locations, the Yankees are announcing today a program that adjusts certain prices and benefits affecting such Suite Seats.”

For the 2009 regular season only, the following price adjustments and benefits are being adopted effective immediately for a few hundred Legends Suite and Delta Sky 360 Suite Licensees.

A. The full season Legends Suite and Ticket Licenses in the first row in Sections 15A, 15B, 24B and 25 will be reduced from $2,500 to $1,250 per regular season game. All fans who have purchased such full season Suite and Ticket Licenses will receive, at their choice, a refund or a credit.

B. The full season Legends Suite and Ticket Licenses in the first row in Sections 11, 12, 13, 27B, 28 and 29 will be reduced from $1,000 to $650 per regular season game. All fans who have purchased such full season Suite and Ticket Licenses will receive, at their choice, a refund or a credit.

C. All fans who purchased full season $2,500 Legends Suite and Ticket Licenses in the first row, in Sections 16 – 24A, will receive an equal number of complimentary Legends Suite Seats in the first row in Sections 16 – 24A for each of the remaining regular season games during the 2009 regular season.

D. All fans who purchased full season $1,250 Legends Suite and Ticket Licenses will receive an equal number of complimentary Legends Suite Seats in the $1,250 Legends Suite price category for 24 games during the 2009 regular season, as selected by the Yankees.

E. All fans who purchased full season $850 Legends Suite and Ticket Licenses will receive an equal number of complimentary Legends Suite Seats in the $850 Legends Suite price category for 8 games and in the $500 Legends Suite price category for 4 games during the 2009 regular season, as selected by the Yankees.

F. All fans who purchased full season $600 Legends Suite and Ticket Licenses will receive an equal number of complimentary Legends Suite Seats in the $500 Legends Suite price category for 10 games during the 2009 regular season, as selected by the Yankees.

G. All fans who purchased full season $500 Legends Suite and Ticket Licenses will receive an equal number of complimentary Legends Suite Seats in the $500 Legends Suite price category for 8 games during the 2009 regular season, as selected by the Yankees.

H. Future 2009 regular season sales of full season $1,250, $850, $600 and $500 Legends Suite and Ticket Licenses, will receive comparable (dependent upon the price of the Legends Suite and Ticket License) benefits during the 2009 regular season, subject to availability.

I. The Delta SKY 360 Suite and Ticket Licenses in the first row in Sections 218A – 222 will be reduced from $750 to $550 for each regular season game. All fans who have purchased such full season Suite and Ticket Licenses will receive, at their choice, a refund or a credit.

In addition, for 2009, so as to encourage fans to purchase full season ticket plans in the Field Level Sections 115 – 125, the Yankees are also adopting a program affecting a few hundred seats. And, for our fans who have already purchased, on a full season basis such Field Level seating priced at $325 Sections 115 – 125, the following program is being adopted effective immediately:

A. Going forward all fans when purchasing, on a full season basis, three (3) full regular season ticket plans priced at $325 per regular season game in Sections 115 – 125 will receive a fourth full regular season ticket at no additional cost.

B. All fans who have purchased full season plans priced at $325 per regular season game will receive complimentary regular season tickets within Sections 115 – 125 for remaining regular season games during the 2009 regular season as follows:

1. If you purchased two (2) or three (3) full season tickets you will receive two (2) tickets for every other regular season game, commencing with either the Thursday evening game on April 30, 2009 or the Friday evening game on May 1, 2009 and alternating for the remainder of the season.
2. If you purchased four (4) or five (5) full season tickets you will receive two (2) tickets for every regular season game during the balance of the 2009 regular season, commencing with the Thursday evening game on April 30, 2009.

3. If you purchased six (6) or seven (7) full season tickets you will receive three (3) tickets for every regular season game during the balance of the 2009 regular season, commencing with the Thursday evening game on April 30, 2009.

4. If you purchased eight (8) full season tickets you will receive four (4) tickets for every regular season game during the balance of the 2009 regular season, commencing with the Thursday evening game on April 30, 2009.
killeverything

Post by killeverything »

Machado wrote:Yankee Haters take note. When an organization has class, they listen to the fans/media and make necessary changes with a quickness.

This from Hal Steinbrenner via the Yankees:

“A few weeks ago I indicated that in light of the economy we would review the pricing of a small number of our premium locations at Yankee Stadium; specifically, our Suite Seats. I mentioned a small number of locations because in excess of 3.4 million seats, including 37,000 full season equivalents as well as approximately 85% of all our premium locations have already been sold. Yet, there are a few hundred Suite Seats in our premium locations that have not been sold on a full season basis. As a result, and for many of our fans who have already purchased full season Suite Seats in such premium locations, the Yankees are announcing today a program that adjusts certain prices and benefits affecting such Suite Seats.”

For the 2009 regular season only, the following price adjustments and benefits are being adopted effective immediately for a few hundred Legends Suite and Delta Sky 360 Suite Licensees.

A. The full season Legends Suite and Ticket Licenses in the first row in Sections 15A, 15B, 24B and 25 will be reduced from $2,500 to $1,250 per regular season game. All fans who have purchased such full season Suite and Ticket Licenses will receive, at their choice, a refund or a credit.

B. The full season Legends Suite and Ticket Licenses in the first row in Sections 11, 12, 13, 27B, 28 and 29 will be reduced from $1,000 to $650 per regular season game. All fans who have purchased such full season Suite and Ticket Licenses will receive, at their choice, a refund or a credit.

C. All fans who purchased full season $2,500 Legends Suite and Ticket Licenses in the first row, in Sections 16 – 24A, will receive an equal number of complimentary Legends Suite Seats in the first row in Sections 16 – 24A for each of the remaining regular season games during the 2009 regular season.

D. All fans who purchased full season $1,250 Legends Suite and Ticket Licenses will receive an equal number of complimentary Legends Suite Seats in the $1,250 Legends Suite price category for 24 games during the 2009 regular season, as selected by the Yankees.

E. All fans who purchased full season $850 Legends Suite and Ticket Licenses will receive an equal number of complimentary Legends Suite Seats in the $850 Legends Suite price category for 8 games and in the $500 Legends Suite price category for 4 games during the 2009 regular season, as selected by the Yankees.

F. All fans who purchased full season $600 Legends Suite and Ticket Licenses will receive an equal number of complimentary Legends Suite Seats in the $500 Legends Suite price category for 10 games during the 2009 regular season, as selected by the Yankees.

G. All fans who purchased full season $500 Legends Suite and Ticket Licenses will receive an equal number of complimentary Legends Suite Seats in the $500 Legends Suite price category for 8 games during the 2009 regular season, as selected by the Yankees.

H. Future 2009 regular season sales of full season $1,250, $850, $600 and $500 Legends Suite and Ticket Licenses, will receive comparable (dependent upon the price of the Legends Suite and Ticket License) benefits during the 2009 regular season, subject to availability.

I. The Delta SKY 360 Suite and Ticket Licenses in the first row in Sections 218A – 222 will be reduced from $750 to $550 for each regular season game. All fans who have purchased such full season Suite and Ticket Licenses will receive, at their choice, a refund or a credit.

In addition, for 2009, so as to encourage fans to purchase full season ticket plans in the Field Level Sections 115 – 125, the Yankees are also adopting a program affecting a few hundred seats. And, for our fans who have already purchased, on a full season basis such Field Level seating priced at $325 Sections 115 – 125, the following program is being adopted effective immediately:

A. Going forward all fans when purchasing, on a full season basis, three (3) full regular season ticket plans priced at $325 per regular season game in Sections 115 – 125 will receive a fourth full regular season ticket at no additional cost.

B. All fans who have purchased full season plans priced at $325 per regular season game will receive complimentary regular season tickets within Sections 115 – 125 for remaining regular season games during the 2009 regular season as follows:

1. If you purchased two (2) or three (3) full season tickets you will receive two (2) tickets for every other regular season game, commencing with either the Thursday evening game on April 30, 2009 or the Friday evening game on May 1, 2009 and alternating for the remainder of the season.
2. If you purchased four (4) or five (5) full season tickets you will receive two (2) tickets for every regular season game during the balance of the 2009 regular season, commencing with the Thursday evening game on April 30, 2009.

3. If you purchased six (6) or seven (7) full season tickets you will receive three (3) tickets for every regular season game during the balance of the 2009 regular season, commencing with the Thursday evening game on April 30, 2009.

4. If you purchased eight (8) full season tickets you will receive four (4) tickets for every regular season game during the balance of the 2009 regular season, commencing with the Thursday evening game on April 30, 2009.
:lol:

Yep.

That's class alright.

Let's see they tear down a historic stadium to have the tax payers build a new one, they drop half a billion on free-agents......yet can't afford the new stadium. Make the tix that anyone not named Trump or Gates can't afford.

The new MFY Stadium is opened and empty. They HAVE to lower the prices. It's not "classy." The fans said "fuck you." If they didn't listen to them, they'd be bankrupt in a few years, especially since in the light of the recession a lot of sponsors of YES are pulling out.
JakeYonkel
Headlining Clubs

Post by JakeYonkel »

They can still suck my balls.

Essentially they're reducing the cost of a gallon of milk from $15 to $8 when it should really be $3.
Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Post by Machado »

JakeYonkel wrote:They can still suck my balls.

Essentially they're reducing the cost of a gallon of milk from $15 to $8 when it should really be $3.
i expect this comment from a sox fan, not from
a rays fan in florida. :lol: :lol: :lol:
WhiteHouseSubsAC
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by WhiteHouseSubsAC »

JakeYonkel wrote:They can still suck my balls.

When they pay 200 million for the cows and 1.5 billion for the barn, what do you expect? :lol:
HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:Of course your asshole is going to be sore when you volunteer for an asspounding and not set any boundaries at all.
JakeYonkel
Headlining Clubs

Post by JakeYonkel »

Hooya!
tin00can
Headlining Clubs

Post by tin00can »

Jake, now's a great time to jump on the Angels bandwagon.
JakeYonkel
Headlining Clubs

Post by JakeYonkel »

Man, I'm gonna ride with the Royals, just because they're such a long shot.
killeverything

Post by killeverything »

JakeYonkel wrote:Man, I'm gonna ride with the Royals, just because they're such a long shot.
Pretty much, but for the record Phil Hughes is at 6IP 2H 2BB 0R 6K tonite. :wink:

Oh and Cole Hammels has sprained his ankle. WTF mang?
WhiteHouseSubsAC
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by WhiteHouseSubsAC »

killeverything wrote: Oh and Cole Hammels has sprained his ankle. WTF mang?
Jamie Moyer is the ace of that staff. Skeery.
HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:Of course your asshole is going to be sore when you volunteer for an asspounding and not set any boundaries at all.
killeverything

Post by killeverything »

WhiteHouseSubsAC wrote:
killeverything wrote: Oh and Cole Hammels has sprained his ankle. WTF mang?
Jamie Moyer is the ace of that staff. Skeery.
Yeah, but just when you least expect it.....he morphs into a '99 Pedro Martinez. A lot like Wakefield. Moyer ( like Wakes again ) is a physical anomally. Just when the team needs it most, when all hope is lost. He gets it done. Of course there's always that 1 and 1/3 7runs inning to make it interesting.

What is up with the Phil's staff so far?
TawnyVonJagger
Fuck The Yankees

Post by TawnyVonJagger »

The streak is over, there is joy in Mudville. Hip hip Jorge!

(WHSAC, you were right, this is NOT Hamels' year!)
Fuck sigs.
Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Post by Machado »

killeverything wrote:
JakeYonkel wrote:Man, I'm gonna ride with the Royals, just because they're such a long shot.
Pretty much, but for the record Phil Hughes is at 6IP 2H 2BB 0R 6K tonite. :wink:

Appears like he will make his next start this coming Sunday vs the angels.

Hughes looked great last night. His fastball was at the most 94-95 and as low as 88. He featured a new pitch, the cutter. Jammed many tigers hitters last night. His curveball was impressive. More than once he buckled the knees of tigers batters.
tin00can
Headlining Clubs

Post by tin00can »

Machado wrote:
killeverything wrote:

Appears like he will make his next start this coming Sunday vs the angels.

Hughes looked great last night. His fastball was at the most 94-95 and as low as 88. He featured a new pitch, the cutter. Jammed many tigers hitters last night. His curveball was impressive. More than once he buckled the knees of tigers batters.

I'm afraid of the Angels AAA/AA pitchers going into the new Yankee stadium. It's gonna be ugly.
killeverything

Post by killeverything »

tin00can wrote:I'm afraid of the Angels AAA/AA pitchers going into the new Yankee stadium. It's gonna be ugly.
It could be.....but for who? Joba hasn't exactly been dominating, neither has Pettite, neither has Burnett, neither has CC.

I know that losing Vlad cuts into their power cosiderably, but with the park factors of new MFY Stadium it's not going to matter. That park is murder on pitchers, ace or AAAA.
tin00can
Headlining Clubs

Post by tin00can »

killeverything wrote:
tin00can wrote:I'm afraid of the Angels AAA/AA pitchers going into the new Yankee stadium. It's gonna be ugly.
It could be.....but for who? Joba hasn't exactly been dominating, neither has Pettite, neither has Burnett, neither has CC.

I know that losing Vlad cuts into their power cosiderably, but with the park factors of new MFY Stadium it's not going to matter. That park is murder on pitchers, ace or AAAA.

Losing Vlad hasn't hurt the Angels that much. The offense has really been picking it up lately. Hunter is mashing HRs, Kendry Morales is showing signs of power, Howie Kendrick is even hitting a few HRs. Now, if Juan Rivera (any day now, Juan) and Mike Napoli (streaky, and he is due to warm up) could start hitting a few more dingers, the Angels will be OK even without Vlad.

I predict a high-scoring series. Duh.
TawnyVonJagger
Fuck The Yankees

Post by TawnyVonJagger »

Hanley fucking WHO???

Goddamn, I love me some Amazing Amezega! The guy has a fucking INCREDIBLE glove (Cubbie fans can attest to that!) and he brings so much energy to the team when he's playing. Ima talk to Uncle Larry Beinfest and see if they can make him a Fish 4 Life. He's a huge fan favorite.

I have much love for Jorge Cantu as well. Teh_Amazing and Cantu = The Mexican Connection!

VIVA MEXICO! :D

I shouldn't be in such a good mood as our BP imploded today, but it probably could've been much worse if not for the glove of Fredo, AND Bonifacio. The kid has a glove too, liek woah.
Fuck sigs.
tin00can
Headlining Clubs

Post by tin00can »

Then Angels bullpen has an ERA over 7.00 right now. Holy goat fuck, that is turrible. It's gotta get better sometime.

Fuentes sucks. I miss K-Rod.
killeverything

Post by killeverything »

tin00can wrote:Then Angels bullpen has an ERA over 7.00 right now. Holy goat fuck, that is turrible. It's gotta get better sometime.

Fuentes sucks. I miss K-Rod.
Tonite was my best friend's birthday, so I turned off the game in the 8th. Anaheim at 8-4. Imagine my surprise, when I saw the MFY comeback to win 9-8 later.

The good thing about Anaheim is they always beat NY. Always.

Oh well.......at least maybe Oakland or Seattle will.

And what the fuck about Tampa?. My God, they fucking own my Sox....holy shit. In the 4th when Longoria was up with the bases loaded, I thought to myself...."watch him hit a fucking grand slam."

What did he do? What did Pena do next?

Fuck.

I still stand by it. Tampa will win the Division again. Holy shit that team is fucking loaded.
killeverything

Post by killeverything »

I'm really starting to hate Selena Roberts.

She's on MLBN right now, pimping her new book. Look I hate Aroid just as much as the last guy, and it's fucking awesome watching all this pile on him and the MFY and all. I just think this is just nothing but the fucking Enquirer.

This bitch is out for blood for a buck, I know I'm stating the obvious. I just miss the pre-Canseco book days, where we didn't have to hear about this shit. Apparently all her "sources" are pretty much un-named. I believe a lot of it, but still.

Fuck this bitch.
Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Post by Machado »

killeverything wrote:I'm really starting to hate Selena Roberts.

She's on MLBN right now, pimping her new book. Look I hate Aroid just as much as the last guy, and it's fucking awesome watching all this pile on him and the MFY and all. I just think this is just nothing but the fucking Enquirer.

This bitch is out for blood for a buck, I know I'm stating the obvious. I just miss the pre-Canseco book days, where we didn't have to hear about this shit. Apparently all her "sources" are pretty much un-named. I believe a lot of it, but still.

Fuck this bitch.
The woman is everywhere. She will continue to make the rounds as she promotes her book and awaits the release date.

Listen, whomever these sources are, do you really think they will tell to the same story to MLB investigators?
Off the record, these sources will say anything and everything.
On the record, they will suddenly suffer from memory loss and have no free time to discuss A-Rod.

Like you said, she is out for revenge and to make some $$$. She proved this by moving her release date once Alex was injured and then again when it was announced when Alex might return to the ball field.

Today he is scheduled to play 7 innings at 3rd down in tampa. I would imagine he returns this weekend to the team.