The NFL Thread

A place to talk about sports, athletes and jock itch.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

UtahRatt
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Re: The NFL Thread

Post by UtahRatt »

Machado wrote:I agree that Dez needs to stop dropping balls.
Dez is worse then Randy Moss. He bitches out his QB then drops balls THEN runs his mouth up and down the sideline at players and coaches. No one does that and constantly gets away with it on any team. He's a Diva.
Jones isn't going to do anything, he's not going to change Hardy who's been more of a distraction on twitter and the sideline then a force on the field and takes off every other game.
Until Jones lets a coach have a backbone enjoy that Good Ole Cowboy Saying.....This just might be our last chance!

I felt ROMO was going to have a good year but after watching him play then come back and go down yet again, he's done, finished....In 2016 ROMO will hit his wall. Tony Brett Favre Romo, if you think ROMO comes back healthy and plays like always you're in denial. He'll never be healthy and if you think he'll last the season you're high. Top that off with lost a step 70 million Dollar injured man Dez and toss concussion LEE who's had every injury into the mix.....The only Cowboy I like who's normally solid is Church when he's not blowing coverage's but he's a tackler in the run game.

The Pack went into the season thin on OL and WR then lost their #1.
New England has been plagued with injuries, all their WR and RB's..CB's..All teams have been hit! Denver winning with their backup QB. Seattle lost Lynch, Lynch who took their offense to two Super Bowls but they adjusted and overcame. Good teams find a way. Dallas isn't a team.

Tell me this.........
ROMO or DEZ being injured didn't lose all those 4th Quarter Leads and last minute scores from the other team. They don't play like a team, watch the tape, from miss tackles, out coached, not sticking to their gap assignments playing like a heartless group of misfits when it counts in the 4th.

Until they get a coach with balls enjoy the same as this year because they're older and even more injured from Lee, ROMO and DEZ. Even with EAST always in disarray, I still don't think Dallas has a shot.
ROMO is a limping horse, DEZ is damaged goods who's lost a step and Lee will miss more games while Lee and Hardy get burned when facing and read option offenses.
poizond13 wrote:I have been very bummed out, sad and shocked for most of the night
Artemis2085 wrote:so I blurt out "I love you Paul!
Atomicpunk18 wrote:You see Black Crowes music has gotten me laid multiple times.
Bludegeon
Playing Second Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Bludegeon »

Machado wrote:
Bludegeon wrote:So fucking embarrassing being a Cowboys fan this season. What a pathetic showing yesterday. Not that I should be , or was surprised.

Wondering when Dez starts returning some of the 70 million he has stolen from the Cowboys. Dude is a fucking mess. Way to hold out like a prick, then get injured, then bring nothing to the team this season. Jackass..

Another year, another failed season. Nice job Cowboys.
Get off the ledge before you get hurt. Listen, 2015 was the lost season. Romo was injured. Dez was injured. Would have been a miracle for this team to be over .500
I agree that Dez needs to stop dropping balls. I agree that this season sucks and there is no hope in 2015.
Next year could be totally different. Who's to know.
I'll take a healthy Romo over most QB's in the NFL

The ledge?

Seems like I was just stating the obvious.. Don't worry, the ledge is fine.
Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Post by Machado »

Bludegeon wrote:
Machado wrote:
Bludegeon wrote:So fucking embarrassing being a Cowboys fan this season. What a pathetic showing yesterday. Not that I should be , or was surprised.

Wondering when Dez starts returning some of the 70 million he has stolen from the Cowboys. Dude is a fucking mess. Way to hold out like a prick, then get injured, then bring nothing to the team this season. Jackass..

Another year, another failed season. Nice job Cowboys.
Get off the ledge before you get hurt. Listen, 2015 was the lost season. Romo was injured. Dez was injured. Would have been a miracle for this team to be over .500
I agree that Dez needs to stop dropping balls. I agree that this season sucks and there is no hope in 2015.
Next year could be totally different. Who's to know.
I'll take a healthy Romo over most QB's in the NFL

The ledge?

Seems like I was just stating the obvious.. Don't worry, the ledge is fine.
Fucking Cowboys fans and the haters make me laugh. Last year the team is 13-3 but they suck.
This year the starting QB does down, the WR goes down, the #1 RB in the league takes the money and runs to Philly and of course the team sucks.
Now someone here goes on to say the O-Line sucks. OK Not sure what game that fool was watching, but maybe all those hours on the road driving to the game made him blind.
The furthest problem on the 2015 team is the O-Line. No chance.
That is a group of 5 that is only going to get better and better and might rival the dominate O-Lines from the 90's in Dallas

Anyway, like I said before this is a lost season. Despite losing 7 in a row the team is still mathematically in the race. Who knows, Dallas might upset the Jets this weekend and still be in the race LOL! I'm sure that would upset many NFL fans here and around the country.
Gritt
Official Sludge Ass Kisser

Post by Gritt »

It's so funny that Matardo sees things one thing way and the rest of the world sees it the opposite.
Machado wrote:I might not know how to flush a toilet today
Machado owes me an apology.
Crazy Levi
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by Crazy Levi »

The Cowboys line sucks this season, it's one of the reason Romo is a cripple and the running game is shit. Obviously Demarco Murray was good last season because the line was so good, the Eagles made a huge mistake giving him all that money. Calling him the "best RB in the NFL" is retarded - his absence isn't why the Cowboys suck.

What happened? That line was certainly one of the best in the NFL last season. They lost their line coach (went to the Redskins) but isn't it the same bodies?
Bludegeon

Post by Bludegeon »

Machado wrote:
Fucking Cowboys fans and the haters make me laugh. Last year the team is 13-3 but they suck.
This year the starting QB does down, the WR goes down, the #1 RB in the league takes the money and runs to Philly and of course the team sucks.
Now someone here goes on to say the O-Line sucks. OK Not sure what game that fool was watching, but maybe all those hours on the road driving to the game made him blind.
That is a group of 5 that is only going to get better and better and might rival the dominate O-Lines from the 90's in Dallas

Anyway, like I said before this is a lost season. Despite losing 7 in a row the team is still mathematically in the race. Who knows, Dallas might upset the Jets this weekend and still be in the race LOL! I'm sure that would upset many NFL fans here and around the country.
The fuck does last season have to do with the current season? Not a damn thing. I don't care what happened last season. Just like I won't give two shit to what happened this season.

They suck this season. Period. The offensive line is not as good as it was last season. That shit happens. Off year, whatever. There isn't a running back on the roster that is going to help the O-line resemble the O-line from the early-mid 90's.. Even that, other RB's ran behind that same line and couldn't produce shit. It's all the pieces that are needed. Dallas is missing many. From Offense to Defense. Losing Harris, Beasely not playing as well as last season. As well as Dez not either. Romo's injury. All play a part. Orlando missing all season isn't helping either.

Bottom line. Team still sucks this season.

Now, can that change next season? Course, ask Carolina.

Cowboys fans and haters make ya laugh?

Well, blind ass homer, ignorant fucktard Cowboy fans make me sick to my stomach. And, there's a lot of them. Playoffs.. lol
Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Post by Machado »

Bludegeon wrote:
Machado wrote:

The fuck does last season have to do with the current season? Not a damn thing. I don't care what happened last season. Just like I won't give two shit to what happened this season.

They suck this season. Period. The offensive line is not as good as it was last season. That shit happens. Off year, whatever. There isn't a running back on the roster that is going to help the O-line resemble the O-line from the early-mid 90's.. Even that, other RB's ran behind that same line and couldn't produce shit. It's all the pieces that are needed. Dallas is missing many. From Offense to Defense. Losing Harris, Beasely not playing as well as last season. As well as Dez not either. Romo's injury. All play a part. Orlando missing all season isn't helping either.

Well, blind ass homer, ignorant fucktard Cowboy fans make me sick to my stomach. And, there's a lot of them. Playoffs.. lol
HAHA
I suggest you turn in your Cowboys fan card because you are behaving like a Skins, Eagles and Giants fan rolled into one.
Crazy Levi

Post by Crazy Levi »

Machado wrote: HAHA
I suggest you turn in your Cowboys fan card because you are behaving like a Skins, Eagles and Giants fan rolled into one.
And meanwhile all you can do is crow "we were 13-3 LAST YEAR!" as if anybody gives a fuck.

Bro, in the NFC East every single team has won the division over the post four years. EVERYBODY. A different team wins the division every season and pontificating on the wonder of how awesome your team was last year is absolutely pointless. It doesn't mean you'll be back on top any time soon.

Now to be fair, the Skins have finished last every other season they didn't win the division. But looks like we'll finally have a new basement dweller this time around!

Ladies and gents, your last place DALLAS COWBOYS!
Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Post by Machado »

Crazy Levi wrote:
And meanwhile all you can do is crow "we were 13-3 LAST YEAR!" as if anybody gives a fuck.

Bro, in the NFC East every single team has won the division over the post four years. EVERYBODY. A different team wins the division every season and pontificating on the wonder of how awesome your team was last year is absolutely pointless. It doesn't mean you'll be back on top any time soon.

Now to be fair, the Skins have finished last every other season they didn't win the division. But looks like we'll finally have a new basement dweller this time around!

Ladies and gents, your last place DALLAS COWBOYS!
i am not your bro. so don't even go there. please do not pretend we know each other. you are a skins fans. i don't like you! duh!
:lol:
tbh, i don't live in the past. i only mentioned their record last year and how most of you "haters" went on and on about Romo this and Romo that, even before the GB game.
the skins are in 1st place(today). big deal. win the SB or STFU!
Crazy Levi

Post by Crazy Levi »

Machado wrote:
i am not your bro. so don't even go there. please do not pretend we know each other. you are a skins fans. i don't like you! duh!
That's just fuckin mean.
tbh, i don't live in the past. i only mentioned their record last year and how most of you "haters" went on and on about Romo this and Romo that, even before the GB game.
You bring it up all the time. They won the division last year. The Eagles won it the year before. The Skins won it the year before. The Giants won it the year before.

Who. Gives. A. Fuck. Stop bringing it up. The cowboys are a double-digit loss team this season and it's for more reasons than just Romo being banged up. The way this division goes they could be first place again next season but I wouldn't count on it.
Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Post by Machado »

Crazy Levi wrote:
Machado wrote:
That's just fuckin mean.
You bring it up all the time. They won the division last year. The Eagles won it the year before. The Skins won it the year before. The Giants won it the year before.

Who. Gives. A. Fuck. Stop bringing it up. The cowboys are a double-digit loss team this season and it's for more reasons than just Romo being banged up. The way this division goes they could be first place again next season but I wouldn't count on it.
why are you talking to me like you know me? last week you took the week off because your team lost to mine. i actually preferred that so i hope my team defeats your again in a few weeks.

anyway, :roll: you saying i bring it up all the time is a joke. i will admit i brought up RGme over and over again until he became irrelevant. i warned you of that trouble and you never believed me. do you believe me now when i say that RGme was a complete bust? but i'm sure his Twitter account is alive and well :lol: :lol:
Crazy Levi

Post by Crazy Levi »

Still living in the past. RG3 no longer plays for the Redskins.

Lets talk about a Dallas first-round bust, who they traded up to get. Mo Clariborne is the worst DB in the league...why haven't they given up on him yet? He's still starting (and failing).
Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Post by Machado »

Crazy Levi wrote:Still living in the past. RG3 no longer plays for the Redskins.

Lets talk about a Dallas first-round bust, who they traded up to get. Mo Clariborne is the worst DB in the league...why haven't they given up on him yet? He's still starting (and failing).
Mo does suck. I loathe when he's on the field.
But he's playing because Scandrick was injured earlier this year. If you paid attention you would know this.
Hey, live and learn. Most of those SEC players don't amount to much in the NFL. Clairborne sure did look like a pro. His play have proven otherwise.
Gritt

Post by Gritt »

Circular logic is Matardo's only friend.
Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Post by Machado »

Gritt wrote:Circular logic is Matardo's only friend.
While your boy's mouth is your 1 true friend
Gritt

Post by Gritt »

Machado wrote:
Gritt wrote:Circular logic is Matardo's only friend.
Nonsensical garbage that only Matardo finds amusing.
UtahRatt

Post by UtahRatt »

kylel wrote:12-0!!
I've gave them some slams, some praise, little support but hats off to them for turning it around. Getting rid of Hardy and I honestly don't know what else they did to get it going. Other then Cam to Olsen and a solid Defense they've done an awesome job to this point.

Ya, I think Cam's dance is gay, and handing all the balls to the crowed is like a United Way commercial but there's no denying they've been amazing.

It's why I get more hyped to see how they take on the playoffs, I think they would have a better chance with the Cardinals but I think they'll have a fight with a surging Seattle team or a seasoned Packer team that's pulling it together.
Last edited by UtahRatt on Wed Dec 16, 2015 6:29 am, edited 3 times in total.
poizond13 wrote:I have been very bummed out, sad and shocked for most of the night
Atomicpunk18 wrote:You see Black Crowes music has gotten me laid multiple times.
UtahRatt

Post by UtahRatt »

Bludegeon wrote:The fuck does last season have to do with the current season? Not a damn thing. I don't care what happened last season. Just like I won't give two shit to what happened this season.

What I don't get is Dallas fans keep bringing up Dez, Romo or the O-line when no one answered why they lost so many of those 4th quarter games with the Back Up QB's.
Even with Weeden and Cassellsuck they kept them in games while the Defense folded in the 4th, wasn't it 5 or 6 games they had the lead or lost it in the 4th or on last drives?

If they was a normal team with a COACH they would have pulled out a few wins. I blame the side line antics that's disrupted the team or they would have won a few more.

I don't blame the injuries, O-lines or the offense as much as I do the lack of a coaching staff.....It's the same problem they've always had even years when they win and don't go anywhere. It's Jones and Garrett looking like Howdy Doody with Jones's arm up his ass.

Not just allowing Hardy and Dez to run rampant but supporting Hardy during his antics on and off the field with twitter, having to constantly be separated then Jones calling him a leader? Now that's a problem.
It's old, I keep saying it, I've been on those teams, played against better teams and beat them.......They're not even teams they're a group of disorganized individual misfits who need to be put in line.

It's not the injuries or the offense.
When you have players constantly fighting and running around the sideline they're heads are no longer in the game or a team who will hold together and fight for each other when it comes down to digging in the cleats and making the late 4th quarter stands where games are won or lost. They get pissed, toss fits, MISS TACKLES hardy and DROP BALLS! Hello Dez!
This team could have easily won a few more games and been in the thick or on top if they had a coach with power.

Does that even sound logical?
Do Dallas fans want Hardy back?
Would you bench Dez and put him in place?
Don't you think they would have pulled out a few of those games if they was coached?

Bottom line, team still sucks? Hello, all the East teams suck. It's not just the players, Dallas isn't a team and blew there chance.

Example:

Look what the Packers did with Diva Eddie lacy, shows up over weight, he's been less than average then he misses a "Curfew" a few weeks ago and Mike McCarthy benched his star ass. What did Lacy do the following week, 124yds 1TD vs Dallas. Eddie blew up then said, benching got his head back on straight and focused to be with the team.

That's the difference between the Packers and Dallas. Both teams have the players but only one of them is Coached and organized.

You can say injuries and O-line all you want....This is on Jones and they could have easily been in the thick if they wasn't busy making twitter press conferences and dealing with sideline distractions along with some play calling. The East is up for grabs.

---------------------------------------------------

"Ed Werder
@Edwerderespn
Alabama coach Nick Saban told #Packers only way to change Eddie Lacy behavior is take game away from him. Coaches essentially did vs #Lions"

"NFL insider Ed Werder reported on Sunday that Saban had something to do with Mike McCarthy's disciplinary measures. Limiting Lacy's playing time, Saban says, should redirect his focus"

Eddie Lacy:
“Just getting back on track,” Lacy said. “I know the last few weeks, things were a little different, but I think it was just the way to show me this is what I love to do and, without it, I’m miserable. And with Coach taking me out and going through that, it just showed me that’s not what I want. And by him giving me a chance to come out and redeem myself, I think it was just a blessing in disguise.

“It showed me without this game, without this sport, I’m not happy. I’m unhappy because this is what I like. So I think it was just something that had to happen to jump-start and keep my mind focused like I’ve always been.”

----------------------------------

With Dallas so far out of control they might have to hit Dez and Hardy where it hurts, in the wallet. Actions detrimental to the team, benched without pay.
Last edited by UtahRatt on Wed Dec 16, 2015 8:58 am, edited 2 times in total.
Bludegeon

Post by Bludegeon »

What for? Because you finally found a Cowboys fan that believes in reality?

No reason to bring up last season. Doesn't matter.

Most SEC players don't amount to anything? LOL. Really? Wow.. Pure cluelessness there. Sure, on Dallas they don't.. lol.. But, other teams have had some success with SEC players.

Levi?

Really ? Gonna slam on First Round Busts? What was that RGIII deal again that Washington made to get him? And, he's pretty much a bust. I know, I know, he isn't even playing, still on the team though I believe. Still a bust. Mo isn't even the worst DB on Dallas. That title goes to Brandon Carr. Course, tells how Dallas is so bad this season. Considering Mo is their best DB playing right now. lol..

But, Dallas still has your team beat. Fucking dumbass Dallas gave up TWO first rounders for a midget in Joey Gallowaste.. LOL... FML I hate the Jones family. LOL

Now, Shante Carver of Dallas. THERE was a first round bust. Big time. LOL.
Crazy Levi

Post by Crazy Levi »

Bludegeon wrote:
Levi?

Really ? Gonna slam on First Round Busts? What was that RGIII deal again that Washington made to get him? And, he's pretty much a bust. I know, I know, he isn't even playing, still on the team though I believe. Still a bust. Mo isn't even the worst DB on Dallas. That title goes to Brandon Carr. Course, tells how Dallas is so bad this season. Considering Mo is their best DB playing right now. lol..

But, Dallas still has your team beat. Fucking dumbass Dallas gave up TWO first rounders for a midget in Joey Gallowaste.. LOL... FML I hate the Jones family. LOL

Meh. Say what you will but RG3 got us a division title at a time when the fanbase was absolutely STARVED for some kind of success. He did it all by himself more or less. Not to mention he helped me win a sig bet against P13 that practically drove him insane and led to a major meltdown, months before the ass-eating extravaganza.

His career in DC is probably over but hey we'll always have Paris. I still remember that season fondly. And we got Kirk Cousins in that same draft for a 4th round pick, and he may well turn out to be the answer.

Has Mo fuckin' Clairborne ever even had an INT?
Bludegeon

Post by Bludegeon »

Crazy Levi wrote:
Bludegeon wrote:
Levi?

Meh. Say what you will but RG3 got us a division title at a time when the fanbase was absolutely STARVED for some kind of success. He did it all by himself more or less. Not to mention he helped me win a sig bet against P13 that practically drove him insane and led to a major meltdown, months before the ass-eating extravaganza.

His career in DC is probably over but hey we'll always have Paris. I still remember that season fondly. And we got Kirk Cousins in that same draft for a 4th round pick, and he may well turn out to be the answer.

True, RGIII did give you that. And that's it.

Yeah. Mo has 3 ints... lol.. If he could stay healthy, he may have more. 3 ints on this team the past few years is saying a lot. THere has not been anything even close to a pass rush in Dallas. Still isn't. Not saying he is great, or good. Still could be considered a bust I suppose.

Whole team needs to be blown up. Top to bottom.

Course, that happening with the Jones family in charge? Not happening..
UtahRatt

Post by UtahRatt »

Question: Anyone have an answer for what the fuck happened to the Bolts and Falcons?

I don't get it. Rivers was on fire and the Falcons were 5-0..

Defense can't bring it....Break down in coaching........?
I haven't looked but I'm guessing their turn over ratio is in the negative.
If they can't run the ball?
Can't score in the redzone?
I haven't heard of major injuries. Rivers was on a record pace as fast as they lost games and it seems like Mat Ryan went from a good QB to holding Ryan Tannehill's clipboard.
Did the Bolts change they're defensive system and get a new coordinators?
dmbrocker
Location: Rockin’ with Amber, Bradie, Laurine, Dokken, Ratt, Motley, Aerosmith, Rush, Poison…

Post by dmbrocker »

UtahRatt wrote:Question: Anyone have an answer for what the fuck happened to the Bolts and Falcons?

I don't get it. Rivers was on fire and the Falcons were 5-0..

Defense can't bring it....Break down in coaching........?
I haven't looked but I'm guessing their turn over ratio is in the negative.
If they can't run the ball?
Can't score in the redzone?
I haven't heard of major injuries. Rivers was on a record pace as fast as they lost games and it seems like Mat Ryan went from a good QB to holding Ryan Tannehill's clipboard.
Did the Bolts change they're defensive system and get a new coordinators?
I have no clue what happened to my boys, I just know we're losing, and that shutout against the Panthers this past Sunday was the lowest of the low for this season...
LAglamrocker wrote: Trixter is awesome but everyone has seen After The Rain video correct? That’s one of first things I’m going thank God for
dtmfs
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by dtmfs »

Crazy Levi wrote:Meh. Say what you will but RG3 got us a division title at a time when the fanbase was absolutely STARVED for some kind of success. He did it all by himself more or less. Not to mention he helped me win a sig bet against P13 that practically drove him insane and led to a major meltdown, months before the ass-eating extravaganza.

I have a hard time lumping RG3 in with the likes of Jamarcus and Leaf, He has an ego problem and suffered a horrible injury and had one of the best rookie seasons by a QB ever. seems more like bad luck to me.
kylel
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by kylel »

13-0!!
Tenacious_Dio
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Tenacious_Dio »

kylel wrote:13-0!!
I think this could be the week. The secondary is a little banged up, and the Giants always seem to get up for these kind of games. As long as Arizona drops one of the next three, I don't care if the Panthers don't go undefeated.
UtahRatt

Post by UtahRatt »

You know how you can tell bandwagon fans true fans.

Machado couldn't shut up about Dallas, talks about last year, makes every excuse for this year and garble posted like he's had ROMO'S balls in his mouth. Now that their season is over it's oh well, we got next year....Healthy Romo...Won last year....

Meanwhile

Bludegeon can't help but be pissed right now. Last week, this week, everyday. Can see most reality and not constantly make up every excuse in the book. A bit overboard because he's an angry hardcore fan while Machado is clearly a blind clueless bandwagon fan.........We won last year! Next season with a healthy dez and romo! la la laaaaaaaaaaaaa.

Toss in Levi and it's funny watching you NFC Least guys.
Last edited by UtahRatt on Thu Dec 17, 2015 4:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
UtahRatt

Post by UtahRatt »

Just watching video clips on NFL.com, "what have we learned"

In the first minute the announcer says, what have we learned this week?
He says, well, I have two things, what I've learned and what I want to learn.

#1 The AFC is back to normal and the road to the SuperBowl goes through Gillette Stadium.
#2 What will the Bengals have, are they gonna become the Dallas Cowboys and show no heart with in them with a back up QB or will they rise up and win some games........... :lol:

http://www.nfl.com/videos/inside-the-nf ... eneric_nfl
Bludegeon

Post by Bludegeon »

UtahRatt wrote:You know how you can tell bandwagon fans true fans.

Machado couldn't shut up about Dallas, talks about last year, makes every excuse for this year and garble posted like he's had ROMO'S balls in his mouth. Now that their season is over it's oh well, we got next year....Healthy Romo...Won last year....

Meanwhile

Bludegeon can't help but be pissed right now. Last week, this week, everyday. Can see most reality and not constantly make up every excuse in the book. A bit overboard because he's an angry hardcore fan while Machado is clearly a blind clueless bandwagon fan.........We won last year! Next season with a healthy dez and romo! la la laaaaaaaaaaaaa.

Hahahh... Right on Ratt...

But, come on now. I don't need the Cowboys to be pissed off everyday, last week, this week, this second..

More disappointed than anything else, I suppose.

I don't know what the other guys excuse is.. lol
WhiteHouseSubsAC
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by WhiteHouseSubsAC »

UtahRatt wrote:
I've been staying out of the fray here because I honestly don't know what to think. Strange year in Philly.
HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:Of course your asshole is going to be sore when you volunteer for an asspounding and not set any boundaries at all.