The NFL Thread

A place to talk about sports, athletes and jock itch.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Crazy Levi
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Re: The NFL Thread

Post by Crazy Levi »

Machado wrote:
Crazy Levi wrote:Even for you this is fucking retarded Matardo.

You accuse me of "taking a vacation." Then when it's clear I didn't, you accuse me of saying I was going to take a vacation, and then not doing it.

Seriously...is your brain a lump of dog shit?

Anyways...

Don't be surprised if the Skins beat the Eagles to clinch the NFC East, and nobody - including me - gives a fuck about week 17 vs. the pathetic Cowboys.

At least you don't have to worry about that scary "first place schedule" next season
:lol:
I still don't quite understand why some of you cannot grasp the concept on the 1st place schedule? Please indulge me why that is so funny
It's funny because the Cowboys played virtually the same schedule as the rest of the NFC East and couldn't manage to win more than 4 games.

It's funny because it doesn't fucking matter. You never know who is gonna be good from season to season anymore.

It's funny because the Cowboys fucking suck, and you think their "first place schedule" was the reason.

it's funny because almost everything you say is hilariously stupid, and this was just another quote we could throw on that pile of "liquid gold" you call a Sludge Resume.
Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Post by Machado »

Crazy Levi wrote:
It's funny because the Cowboys played virtually the same schedule as the rest of the NFC East and couldn't manage to win more than 4 games.

It's funny because it doesn't fucking matter. You never know who is gonna be good from season to season anymore.

It's funny because the Cowboys fucking suck, and you think their "first place schedule" was the reason.

it's funny because almost everything you say is hilariously stupid, and this was just another quote we could throw on that pile of "liquid gold" you call a Sludge Resume.
I always knew that "white" sense of humor was far different. Didn't think it was this different. I literally have nothing in common with you and I'm so thankful for that
Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Post by Machado »

Beckham suspended 1 game by NFL. The league got it right. There was no question what Beckham was trying to do. Very deliberate attempt to target a player and injure a player.
He drew 3 different unnecessary roughness penalties in the same game. Beckham was asking for a punishment and he got it.
kylel
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by kylel »

14-0 and FUCK Beckham!
dmbrocker
Location: Rockin’ with Amber, Bradie, Laurine, Dokken, Ratt, Motley, Aerosmith, Rush, Poison…

Post by dmbrocker »

Honey Badger out for the Cards with a torn ACL. And just as they were making a run for the playoffs, too...
LAglamrocker wrote: Trixter is awesome but everyone has seen After The Rain video correct? That’s one of first things I’m going thank God for
UtahRatt
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by UtahRatt »

Machado wrote:I still don't quite understand why some of you cannot grasp the concept on the 1st place schedule? Please indulge me why that is so funny
STFU already, there's a full page where you got bitch slapped before the season on your 1st place schedule and you shut the fuck up. Now here you are again. Do you need to go back and read it again? We know you will never STFU but god you've turned into a retarded spammer.

The Cowboys weak 1st place schedule was easier then several teams Last place schedule....That fact that you've been bitch slapped over this subject all year and you still don't get it is funny. Machado13.......Actually machado has turned into a dumber version of P13.

P13! Now in a more retarded dipshit version of spam! Machado13!

Troll on with the stupidity......And your 4 wins :lol:

And Dallas supporters wounder why they are the laughing stock of the NFL fan base.
poizond13 wrote:I have been very bummed out, sad and shocked for most of the night
Artemis2085 wrote:so I blurt out "I love you Paul!
Atomicpunk18 wrote:You see Black Crowes music has gotten me laid multiple times.
UtahRatt

Post by UtahRatt »

Bludegeon wrote:Hahaha..

Moore is no better. But, at least the morons in the FO know that they need QB's all around.. None they have behind Romo are worth a snot. Man, this season was shit.. lol.
Texans 16 Colts 10

Brandon Weeden replaced injured quarterback T.J. Yates "Torn ACL" and threw a go-ahead TD pass with 10:36 to play, giving Houston a 16-10 victory. :lol:

Weeden made the comeback, held the ball for 7+ minutes on two possessions and the defensive didn't cave in like Dallas has all year.

The Texans have used 4 QB's this season and lead their division with the win at 7-7. The Colts have used 3 QB's are in second after the loss. 6-8.

Cowboys = No Heart, no coaching, no control......

The Jet's, Steelers, Broncos.....How many teams have been winning with back up QB's? FUCK! AJ McCarron in his first career start won with the Bengals to clinch the division, a trip to the playoff's and keep um going.
poizond13 wrote:I have been very bummed out, sad and shocked for most of the night
Atomicpunk18 wrote:You see Black Crowes music has gotten me laid multiple times.
Peterbilt
Headlining Clubs

Post by Peterbilt »

Don't mean to interrupt all of this intellectual conversation, but here are winners of 8 in a row......

UtahRatt

Post by UtahRatt »

dmbrocker wrote:Well, my Falcons finally got in one more win today, but it was against the lowly Jags, so that's not saying much...
Found the answer!

Can Minnesota miss the playoffs? Yes, if the Vikings and Seahawks lose out while the Falcons (7-7) win their final two, leaving all three teams notched at 9-7. In that scenario, Atlanta would earn the nod in a three-way tiebreaker over Minnesota.

I don't get it....With the tie breakers.....The Falcons lost to the Vikings and the Vikings have a better divisional record. Is a three way tie POINTS?
I'm not going to look it up, just take their word for it. I'd rather see Atlanta then the fucking Vikings but it's a longer shot then Machado understanding the 1st place schedule.

I don't know what went wrong with Atlanta. They should have been better.

Falcons - I blame first year Dan Quinn as a head coach. He came in with Seattle's defensive scheme and didn't have the players to pull it off. They didn't adjust and started to get hammered in the passing game. The only way Atlanta comes back next year is if they draft and trade for players to fit into that zone D or he's going to have to adjust his scheme. By the time he gets his D figured out Ryan will be on his way out. At least the owners gave Dan Quinn the roster and final say in personal over the GM.

It fucking sucks to see the Vikings in and Atlanta out.
Last edited by UtahRatt on Tue Dec 22, 2015 12:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
UtahRatt

Post by UtahRatt »

Peterbilt wrote:Don't mean to interrupt all of this intellectual conversation, but here are winners of 8 in a row......

Congrat's to the Chiefs.

Denver could still get home field OR they could be kicked out!

Wouldn't it be funny if Denver loses out and misses the playoffs? KC actually has a better chance to stay in.

While it's unlikely, Denver could end up in the cold. If the Broncos lose Monday night, and the Jets, Steelers and Chiefs all won out, the Broncos would lose a tiebreaker for the final wild-card spot at 11-5.
UtahRatt

Post by UtahRatt »

Gritt wrote:I've been bullish on the Cardinals all season. I'm still thinking Cardinals and Patriots.
I'd kill to see the Card's win the NFC but I always underrate them. Great on both sides of the ball BUT.........As someone posted, losing Mathieu is going to hurt. How typical after last years great run only to have Palmer go down in the last few weeks, now it's one of their best Defensive players. The bad luck Card's.
Guess I just can't see Palmer in the Super Bowl even tho I'd pay money to make it happen.

What plays in their favor, if they hold the 2nd seed they could face the Packers at home, I think they'd have a better shot at that game.

Forcing the Hawks vs Panthers.

This is taking out the Skins and Vikings.
Gritt
Official Sludge Ass Kisser

Post by Gritt »

I'm starting to think Cousins may be the answer the Skins have been looking for.
Machado wrote:I might not know how to flush a toilet today
Machado owes me an apology.
dmbrocker
Location: Rockin’ with Amber, Bradie, Laurine, Dokken, Ratt, Motley, Aerosmith, Rush, Poison…

Post by dmbrocker »

Seems like the above playoff-clinching scenario for the Falcons would be highly unlikely, but it's better than no chance at all, I guess...
LAglamrocker wrote: Trixter is awesome but everyone has seen After The Rain video correct? That’s one of first things I’m going thank God for
Peterbilt
Headlining Clubs

Post by Peterbilt »

UtahRatt wrote:

Congrat's to the Chiefs.

Denver could still get home field OR they could be kicked out!

Wouldn't it be funny if Denver loses out and misses the playoffs? KC actually has a better chance to stay in.

While it's unlikely, Denver could end up in the cold. If the Broncos lose Monday night, and the Jets, Steelers and Chiefs all won out, the Broncos would lose a tiebreaker for the final wild-card spot at 11-5.
I would love that, but I would love it even more if the Chiefs could repeat the ass-kicking they gave the Patriots last year in this year's playoffs.
Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Post by Machado »

UtahRatt wrote:
Machado wrote:I still don't quite understand why some of you cannot grasp the concept on the 1st place schedule? Please indulge me why that is so funny
STFU already, there's a full page where you got bitch slapped before the season on your 1st place schedule and you shut the fuck up. Now here you are again. Do you need to go back and read it again? We know you will never STFU but god you've turned into a retarded spammer.

The Cowboys weak 1st place schedule was easier then several teams Last place schedule....That fact that you've been bitch slapped over this subject all year and you still don't get it is funny. Machado13.......Actually machado has turned into a dumber version of P13.

P13! Now in a more retarded dipshit version of spam! Machado13!

Troll on with the stupidity......And your 4 wins :lol:

And Dallas supporters wounder why they are the laughing stock of the NFL fan base.
have it your way Utah. last year at this time you and everybody else who HATES Dallas went on and on about how the team was lucky to win the NFC East, even when they were 13-3, blah blah blah
Now this year you are going to pile on because they are in last & have only 4 wins. Feel tough now?
Bludegeon
Playing Second Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Bludegeon »

UtahRatt wrote:

Moore is no better. But, at least the morons in the FO know that they need QB's all around.. None they have behind Romo are worth a snot. Man, this season was shit.. lol.
Texans 16 Colts 10

Brandon Weeden replaced injured quarterback T.J. Yates "Torn ACL" and threw a go-ahead TD pass with 10:36 to play, giving Houston a 16-10 victory. :lol:

Weeden made the comeback, held the ball for 7+ minutes on two possessions and the defensive didn't cave in like Dallas has all year.

The Texans have used 4 QB's this season and lead their division with the win at 7-7. The Colts have used 3 QB's are in second after the loss. 6-8.

The Jet's, Steelers, Broncos.....How many teams have been winning with back up QB's? FUCK! AJ McCarron in his first career start won with the Bengals to clinch the division, a trip to the playoff's and keep um going.
I may not have stated it here, possibly in the past. Probably on the Cowboys forum I go to. But, the defense has been a damn smokescreen for the past few seasons. This year they just suck.

Not a good season for Dallas, from the top down to the water boy. Sometimes shit just happens.
Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Post by Machado »

Bludegeon wrote:
UtahRatt wrote:

Texans 16 Colts 10

I may not have stated it here, possibly in the past. Probably on the Cowboys forum I go to. But, the defense has been a damn smokescreen for the past few seasons. This year they just suck.

Not a good season for Dallas, from the top down to the water boy. Sometimes shit just happens.
Utah is a closet Dallas fan. For someone who dislikes this team so much, he/she sure does pay attention to their games weekly.Dallas has lost 5 games on the final drive of the game. Could be worse. At least they are not getting run off the field, losing by 20+ points on a regular basis. This is the lost season. Soon as Romo went down, the team could not win but 1 game and that ruined the season.
Not their year. It happens. Still would be nice to salvage the season by sweeping the series at D.C. in 2 weeks, :lol:
Crazy Levi

Post by Crazy Levi »

Machado wrote: Utah is a closet Dallas fan. For someone who dislikes this team so much, he/she sure does pay attention to their games weekly.
:roll:
Machado wrote: Redskins. Redskins. RG3. Redskins. Redskins. Redskins. RG3. Redskins.Redskins. Redskins. RG3. Redskins.Redskins. Redskins. RG3. Redskins.Redskins. Redskins. RG3. Redskins.Redskins. Redskins. RG3. Redskins.Redskins. Redskins. RG3. Redskins.Redskins. Redskins. RG3. Redskins.Redskins. Redskins. RG3. Redskins.Redskins. Redskins. RG3. Redskins.Redskins. Redskins. RG3. Redskins.Redskins. Redskins. RG3. Redskins.Redskins. Redskins. RG3. Redskins.Redskins. Redskins. RG3. Redskins.Redskins. Redskins. RG3. Redskins.Redskins. Redskins. RG3. Redskins.Redskins. Redskins. RG3. Redskins.Redskins. Redskins. RG3. Redskins.Redskins. Redskins. RG3. Redskins.Redskins. Redskins. RG3. Redskins.
:lol:

Fucking retard.
UtahRatt

Post by UtahRatt »

Machado wrote:have it your way Utah. last year at this time you and everybody else who HATES Dallas went on and on about how the team was lucky to win the NFC East, even when they were 13-3, blah blah blah
Now this year you are going to pile on because they are in last & have only 4 wins. Feel tough now?
BoooooHoooooo!

What does last year have to do with this years laughable season of failures and sideline antics?
Did Dallas win the Super Bowl last year? No? So they're not winners. Another losing season in your words.
Machado wrote:So for as great as Marino was, the guy never won a ring. So he's not a winner.
No one remembers what Dallas did last year, hell I thought last year was when they choked hard to the eagles in the last game of the year.
UtahRatt

Post by UtahRatt »

I think Machado is going to cry! :lol:
UtahRatt

Post by UtahRatt »

Machado wrote:Still would be nice to salvage the season by sweeping the series at D.C. in 2 weeks, :lol:
Salvage the season? Are they going to win the Super Bowl or are you talking about a better draft pic?
They only thing they'll be sweeping is the tickets off the floor to a last place team with double digit losses and the end to a laughing stock season full of drama and heartless crybaby antics.

Did you catch the Texans game?
Brandon Weeden replaced injured quarterback T.J. Yates "Torn ACL" and threw a go-ahead TD pass with 10:36 to play, giving Houston a 16-10 victory.

At least next year Dallas will have that all important LAST PLACE SCHEDULE! :lol:
Gritt
Official Sludge Ass Kisser

Post by Gritt »

Machado wrote:Still would be nice to salvage the season by sweeping the series at D.C. in 2 weeks, :lol:
That would truly be impressive considering the game in two weeks is in Dallas.

Every time you push submit...
Machado wrote:I might not know how to flush a toilet today
Machado owes me an apology.
UtahRatt

Post by UtahRatt »

Gritt wrote:
That would truly be impressive considering the game in two weeks is in Dallas.

Every time you push submit...
That's what he meant....D.C. at, Dallas. Cowboys. :lol:
sin
Headlining Clubs

Post by sin »

Machado I am pretty sure I have never bad mouthed you. I could care less about the Cowboys except now that Kellen Moore is starting but what the blue football hell is a first place schedule?
scarred but smarter
Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Post by Machado »

sin wrote:Machado I am pretty sure I have never bad mouthed you. I could care less about the Cowboys except now that Kellen Moore is starting but what the blue football hell is a first place schedule?
IMO, Kellen Moore is just another "great college QB" that will not win many games in the NFL. He reminds me of Matt Leinert. Which is not a compliment.

Anyway, I find it shocking that despite there being "so many NFL experts" here in the locker room, these same goofballs refuse to acknowledge a first place schedule exists in the NFL.
Allow me to break it down in the most simple of terms por favor:

Every season each division will play one full division from its very own conference and the opposite conference.

Since the team I root for is Dallas, we will use them as the example.
2015 Dallas will play the entire NFC South and the entire AFC East. As reigning division champions, the Cowboys will also play the first-place finisher from the NFC West and the NFC North.

And there you have it.
Tenacious_Dio
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Tenacious_Dio »

sin wrote:Machado I am pretty sure I have never bad mouthed you. I could care less about the Cowboys except now that Kellen Moore is starting but what the blue football hell is a first place schedule?
When you win your division, the following year, you play the first place finishers in your conference. For example:

2015 Panthers Schedule

NFC South - 6 games
NFC East - 4 games
AFC South - 4 games
NFC North '14 Champ - Packers
NFC West '14 Champ - Seahawks

Since Tampa Bay finished last, they played the Bears and Rams, instead of Green Bay and Seattle.
UtahRatt

Post by UtahRatt »

First Place Schedules is like going to Vegas and betting on games. You can't bank on shit.

Dallas plays in the weakest division and were guaranteed to play each weak team in their division twice. Then teams from last season that were supposed to be good turned out shitty like the Saints, and the Seahawks poor first half.

Before the season, The Raiders Last Place Schedule was set to face 4 more playoff teams vs Dallas and their first place schedule.

It's a crapshoot that don't mean shit. If your team sucks they suck.

Look at the Panthers 1st place schedule, it turned out to be a very weak schedule just like the Cowboys was guaranteed to be. Except the Panthers Ran over everyone in their path while Dallas died.

Then look at dumb asses like Machado who don't know a dam thing about football but somehow manages to slip in Fist Place Schedules here in Late December like it has fuck all to do with anything.

First Place Schedule = Machado plunging a toilet
Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Post by Machado »

UtahRatt wrote:First Place Schedules is like going to Vegas and betting on games. You can't bank on shit.

Dallas plays in the weakest division and were guaranteed to play each weak team in their division twice. Then teams from last season that were supposed to be good turned out shitty like the Saints, and the Seahawks poor first half.

Before the season, The Raiders Last Place Schedule was set to face 4 more playoff teams vs Dallas and their first place schedule.

It's a crapshoot that don't mean shit. If your team sucks they suck.

Look at the Panthers 1st place schedule, it turned out to be a very weak schedule just like the Cowboys was guaranteed to be. Except the Panthers Ran over everyone in their path while Dallas died.

Then look at dumb asses like Machado who don't know a dam thing about football but somehow manages to slip in Fist Place Schedules here in Late December like it has fuck all to do with anything.

First Place Schedule = Machado plunging a toilet
Utah
You are a miserable cunt!
If you were paid by the word you might be rich. Instead, you are from Utah and wishing you had a life that was worth two bits(that's 25 cents you mutt).
The 1st place schedule exists. Of course everybody here does know that a 1st place team could turn into last place(Dallas in 2015) the following season.
Stop pretending you are that NFL Analyst that is actually providing content to the viewers. You sound retarded and if Dan Meredith was around, he would kindly ask you to turn out the lights, amigo!
UtahRatt

Post by UtahRatt »

Machado wrote:Utah
You are a miserable cunt!
If you were paid by the word you might be rich. Instead, you are from Utah and wishing you had a life that was worth two bits(that's 25 cents you mutt).
The 1st place schedule exists. Of course everybody here does know that a 1st place team could turn into last place(Dallas in 2015) the following season.
Stop pretending you are that NFL Analyst that is actually providing content to the viewers. You sound retarded and if Dan Meredith was around, he would kindly ask you to turn out the lights, amigo!
Meathead13
You are a dumb cunt!
If you were paid by the stupid you WOULD be rich.

View first unread post The Machado Fact List
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=326035

Clogged toilet and no plunger-How to survive
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=310767

All we have to do if flip back a few pages before the season and read you complaining over the Cowboys 1st Place Schedule. You didn't understand how a 1st place could easily be a weak schedule at the time, but now you do?

I guess after getting bitch slapped and made a fool of you learned it don't mean shit.
UtahRatt

Post by UtahRatt »

Apr 21, 2015

viewtopic.php?f=13&t=266255&p=6580259&h ... e#p6580259

Crazy Levi wrote:
Machado wrote:
UtahRatt wrote:NFC EAST - looks like another year the Cowgirls win the big sky conference. I'm calling it now, no one else will contend. The Browns could take the NFC East. It's another good regular season for Dallas fans, enjoy.
Chip Kelly acts like a guy starving and is shopping at a convenience store, I'll grab a snickers, bag of chips, 6 pack of natty light a Slim Jim and toss in Tim Teabow to go.
Washington, was a mess, is a mess and will always be a mess. leaving the Giants? Enjoy that easy schedule Dallas, you'll make the post season.
Oh they'll fuck up enough to keep one team around but Dallas don't have any competition.
Please explain how Dallas will have an easy schedule when anybody with the least bit of NFL knowledge understands that Dallas will be playing a "1st place schedule" in the new season?
Machado- this is why everybody thinks you are a fucking moron.

Whether or not you agree with it, asking for Utah to explain his argument proves that you either don't know how to read or are dumb as a brick. He CLEARLY stated that he thinks the NFC East is terrible, and that Dallas is the best of a shitty lot.

What part of that don't you understand? Dallas gets a first-place schedule in a division full of stiffs - therefore, it's an easy schedule.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

HOW NOW BROWN COW?