Brett Farve = Playoff Bitch

A place to talk about sports, athletes and jock itch.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

poizond13
Cockblocked by Poison

Re: Brett Farve = Playoff Bitch

Post by poizond13 »

thejuggernaut wrote:
poizond13 wrote:
thejuggernaut wrote:
Then you should have no problem posting exactly where I said it was smart.

I'll be waiting, troll.

P.S. Kudos on a massive reply frenzy in an attempt to bury your retarded "his career long is 52 yards"

LOL
Ok, so just to clarify, you're saying it wouldn't be smart of them to bring Favre back? Yes or no, enough dodging the question.
Just to clarify, say there are 3 retards in a room, like you and your beer pong buddies.

One has an IQ of 50.

The other two are 49.

Is the 50 IQ person really the "smartest" of them, or is he just the least retarded ?

Now, I realize you think %75 is capacity, so it's possible you'll think the 49 IQ is higher, but for the sake of this exercise, we'll stick with reality, where 50 is higher than 49.

So, the question is, is the 50 IQ person really the "smartest" of them, or is he just the least retarded ?

It's a yes or no question. Would the vikings be smart to bring Favre back or not? Just answer the question.
DISCLAIMER: The below images were forced upon me against my will by the moderator and are NOT of my choosing.

thejuggernaut
Headlining Clubs
Location: Of course you can't stand gay people. Check out your own animated sig, you fucking idiot - Moggio

Post by thejuggernaut »

poizond13 wrote:Troll, I'm not interested in finding out about the popular perception of this board. It's of no interest or consequence to me. But, I'm sure winning a popularity contest on a fucking message board would be of great pleasure to someone like yourself.
As opposed to valuing perceived "victories" on message boards ?
JakeYonkel
Headlining Clubs

Post by JakeYonkel »

poizond13 wrote:
JakeYonkel wrote:As an aside, even if DC or Juggs were saying that the sky was purple I don't think I'd try to argue with them.

But I wonder what it's like to literally have EVERY fucking post you make get ridiculed and torn to shreds by any and everybody? The Gossip Board discussing Poison, the Sports Board... yeesh.
It's annoying, but I have the satisfaction of being right 99% of the time. This thread is a perfect example of that.
You are the Sludge equivalent of this guy.

Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Post by Machado »

poizond13 wrote:
JakeYonkel wrote:As an aside, even if DC or Juggs were saying that the sky was purple I don't think I'd try to argue with them.

But I wonder what it's like to literally have EVERY fucking post you make get ridiculed and torn to shreds by any and everybody? The Gossip Board discussing Poison, the Sports Board... yeesh.
It's annoying, but I have the satisfaction of being right 99% of the time. This thread is a perfect example of that.
bullshit.
what you should note is that you lie approx 99% of the time.

you are not the genius you claim to be.
but you are proving over and over that you are just a child
growing older.

poizond13
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by poizond13 »

Machado wrote:
poizond13 wrote:

bullshit.

growing older.

Well, surely you can tell me what I'm wrong about in this thread, then. And don't tell me that it was a stupid play because I was the first to admit that. And I'm not talking about typing errors where I typed 52 instead of 55.
DISCLAIMER: The below images were forced upon me against my will by the moderator and are NOT of my choosing.

thejuggernaut
Headlining Clubs
Location: Of course you can't stand gay people. Check out your own animated sig, you fucking idiot - Moggio

Post by thejuggernaut »

poizond13 wrote:
thejuggernaut wrote:
poizond13 wrote: Ok, so just to clarify, you're saying it wouldn't be smart of them to bring Favre back? Yes or no, enough dodging the question.
Just to clarify, say there are 3 retards in a room, like you and your beer pong buddies.

One has an IQ of 50.

The other two are 49.

Is the 50 IQ person really the "smartest" of them, or is he just the least retarded ?

Now, I realize you think %75 is capacity, so it's possible you'll think the 49 IQ is higher, but for the sake of this exercise, we'll stick with reality, where 50 is higher than 49.

So, the question is, is the 50 IQ person really the "smartest" of them, or is he just the least retarded ?

It's a yes or no question. Would the vikings be smart to bring Favre back or not? Just answer the question.
I've already answered. You're just too colossally stupid to understand it because you live with your parents. That's why you need everything in black or white, yes or no.

Now, funnily enough, there are a couple of questions asked of you which remain outstanding:

1. How red and blue are the same.

2. Lumi's picture challenge.
poizond13
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by poizond13 »

thejuggernaut wrote:
I've already answered. You're just too colossally stupid to understand it because you live with your parents. That's why you need everything in black or white, yes or no.

Now, funnily enough, there are a couple of questions asked of you which remain outstanding:

It's a yes or no answer, troll. Stop avoiding the question and just own up to your back pedal. If you want to get into the Corvette debate once again, we can surely do that. Just let me know what angle you want the picture taken at, and then volunteer to leave this board forever when the picture is posted.

thejuggernaut
Headlining Clubs

Post by thejuggernaut »

poizond13 wrote:
Machado wrote:
bullshit.

growing older.

Well, surely you can tell me what I'm wrong about in this thread, then. And don't tell me that it was a stupid play because I was the first to admit that. And I'm not talking about typing errors where I typed 52 instead of 55.
Now THAT is a back pedal.
poizond13
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by poizond13 »

thejuggernaut wrote:
poizond13 wrote:
Machado wrote:
bullshit.

growing older.

Now THAT is a back pedal.
How is it a back pedal? Did I state that a player was detrimental to a franchise, right before stating that said franchise should bring the player back? Because if I said that, it's definitely a back pedal.

thejuggernaut
Headlining Clubs

Post by thejuggernaut »

poizond13 wrote:
thejuggernaut wrote:

It's a yes or no answer, troll. Stop avoiding the question and just own up to your back pedal. If you want to get into the Corvette debate once again, we can surely do that. Just let me know what angle you want the picture taken at, and then volunteer to leave this board forever when the picture is posted.
It's been answered, troll.

Recruit some friends to explain it to you in P13 terms.

And what on earth are you talking regarding about pictures in corvettes ?
poizond13
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by poizond13 »

thejuggernaut wrote:
poizond13 wrote:
thejuggernaut wrote:

It hasn't been answered. The question has been dodged, avoided, and twisted, but it most certainly hasn't been answered. Yes or no. I'll wait.

thejuggernaut
Headlining Clubs

Post by thejuggernaut »

poizond13 wrote:
How is it a back pedal? Did I state that a player was detrimental to a franchise, right before stating that said franchise should bring the player back? Because if I said that, it's definitely a back pedal.

Not surprising you don't know what a back pedal is.

But then, that's already been pointed out to you.
thejuggernaut
Headlining Clubs

Post by thejuggernaut »

poizond13 wrote:
thejuggernaut wrote:

It hasn't been answered. The question has been dodged, avoided, and twisted, but it most certainly hasn't been answered. Yes or no. I'll wait.
We're all still waiting for the answer to the questions asked of you some time ago.
Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Post by Machado »

poizond13 wrote:
poizond13 wrote:

Another falsehood!
If you truly did make a typo, you would have corrected the number by now.
Put on the dunce cap. Today you have earned it :lol:
bane
Threesome with Pam and Donna

Post by bane »

thejuggernaut wrote:
bane wrote:
JakeYonkel wrote:As someone with no rooting interest either way it's pretty blatant that Berrian was WIDE fucking open at the 30 in the flat. Worst case scenario is that even if gains nothing after the catch it's a 47 yard attempt.

The DB was heading in the other direction and could have NEVER made a play to break up the pass. It was a sure thing.
He's not commited to heading the other way until Favre releases the ball as far as I can tell. He's open, but I think it takes a perfect pass over the DB to get it in there. He may have been able to break it up, but it's still not a pick. It would have been the smarter play by far.
Ok, what pass over what DB ? The db was off him. The whole time. Maybe Jake is talking about something different, but I don't think anyone was suggesting going downfield. The suggestion is to use the sideline.

The ENTIRE PLAY he had his back to the WR. He wasn't back pedaling where he could make an easy break on the ball; he was playing the downfield route and had his back to him the entire time.

The odds of the db even making a play on that even with Favre not having his feet set would be 50/50 for the TOP tier dbs.

We are talking about an undrafted nickel back - if he had that kind of closing speed, he'd be more than a nickel back.
I'm talking about the guy in the flat. The DB was in front of him. He wasn't in position to make a pick, but he MAY have been able to deflect it depending on his reaction. Jake's right. A fake to Favre's left and he probably would have bit leaving his guy completely open. The guy on the sideline was indeed wide ass open. That's pretty much a guaranteed catch, probably not much gain as he looks like he's maybe 2 yards off the line, but he could have picked up enough for an easier kick, and yeah, he was completely uncovered.
Tymaster
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by Tymaster »

P13. Just give up. PLEASE. You don't belong in the locker room. Not in Junior High. Not in High School. Not on Sludge.
LouDoo wrote:Neon has to be the most active poster who actually contributes the least, despite all the threads he starts. He has no redeeming value. He's completely useless.
poizond13
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by poizond13 »

Tymaster wrote:P13. Just give up. PLEASE. You don't belong in the locker room. Not in Junior High. Not in High School. Not on Sludge.
This coming from a guy who stated that Peyton Manning "isn't marketable" and not one of the top endorsers in the league. :lol: That's one of the dumbest things I've ever heard considering Peyton's been number 1 in endorsements for five years and counting. Just more proof you don't know what you're talking about.

poizond13
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by poizond13 »

DOWN2WHISKEY wrote:
poizond13 wrote:
Tymaster wrote:P13. Just give up. PLEASE. You don't belong in the locker room. Not in Junior High. Not in High School. Not on Sludge.
This coming from a guy who stated that Peyton Manning "isn't marketable" and not one of the top endorsers in the league. :lol: That's one of the dumbest things I've ever heard considering Peyton's been number 1 in endorsements for five years and counting. Just more proof you don't know what you're talking about.
One more example that SHIT SELLS!!

Ready to MAN UP and hold up your end of the wager that you agreed to three times and backed out of three times?
Nope.

After the events of today, hard to believe someone could still be so consumed by an absolutely pointless issue.

As for Peyton Manning, you're right. 4 MVPS and countless passing records= shit!

poizond13
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by poizond13 »

DOWN2WHISKEY wrote:
poizond13 wrote:Nope.

After the events of today, hard to believe someone could still be so consumed by an absolutely pointless issue.

As for Peyton Manning, you're right. 4 MVPS and countless passing records= shit!
Events of today?

Please explain.........
Did you not read the front page?

poizond13
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by poizond13 »

DOWN2WHISKEY wrote:
Now you are using the sad death of a fellow poster as an excuse! LAME!
Excuse? Not at all. I'm just wondering how someone, after these events, can honestly still worry about crap like this. It's bizarre, but I guess some people just have a natural disconnect to real life.

JakeYonkel
Headlining Clubs

Post by JakeYonkel »

If you're going to play the Iggy card, as you are, HE of all people would want this place to continue to run just as it was.

Hiding behind his death doesn't make you look like a bigger person. It's just another excuse.
poizond13
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by poizond13 »

JakeYonkel wrote:If you're going to play the Iggy card, as you are, HE of all people would want this place to continue to run just as it was.

Hiding behind his death doesn't make you look like a bigger person. It's just another excuse.
Why would I need an excuse when I already reneged on the deal yesterday and took full responsibility for it? All I'm saying is that, in light of Iggy's death, the fact that some people are still concerned about an "internet bet" is beyond me.

UtahRatt
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by UtahRatt »

poizond13 wrote:Excuse? Not at all. I'm just wondering how someone, after these events, can honestly still worry about crap like this. It's bizarre, but I guess some people just have a natural disconnect to real life.

Shut the fuck up pussy you act like you knew the guy. Some of us have known him since you was in grade school ya little piss ant.
poizond13 wrote:I have been very bummed out, sad and shocked for most of the night
Artemis2085 wrote:so I blurt out "I love you Paul!
Atomicpunk18 wrote:You see Black Crowes music has gotten me laid multiple times.
poizond13
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by poizond13 »

UtahRatt wrote:
poizond13 wrote:Excuse? Not at all. I'm just wondering how someone, after these events, can honestly still worry about crap like this. It's bizarre, but I guess some people just have a natural disconnect to real life.

Shut the fuck up pussy you act like you knew the guy. Some of us have known him since you was in grade school ya little piss ant.
So you knew him since before Sludge was even started? LOL.

In all seriousness, if there's one thing I know that Iggy hated, it's trolls like Utahratt who come here to talk shit, not discuss music.

UtahRatt

Post by UtahRatt »

poizond13 wrote:So you knew him since before Sludge was even started? LOL.

In all seriousness, if there's one thing I know that Iggy hated, it's trolls like Utahratt who come here to talk shit, not discuss music.
Shut the fuck Jasper, you didn't know Iggy so quit pretending like you knew what he thought. Been talking with him on the forums and behind the scenes for years so stop embarrassing yourself.

Allow me to set you straight bitch, you are not one of the guys or considered a member of the community...Everyone in this place thinks you're nothing more then a toilet bug. Now before you go and say there are tons of people that like you don't even fucking bother because if that was true someone would come to your defense.

Something that has never happened.
poizond13 wrote:I have been very bummed out, sad and shocked for most of the night
Atomicpunk18 wrote:You see Black Crowes music has gotten me laid multiple times.
poizond13
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by poizond13 »

UtahRatt wrote:
poizond13 wrote:So you knew him since before Sludge was even started? LOL.

Shut the fuck Jasper, you didn't know Iggy so quit pretending like you knew what he thought. Been talking with him on the forums and behind the scenes for years so stop embarrassing yourself.

Allow me to set you straight bitch, you are not one of the guys or considered a member of the community...Everyone in this place thinks you're nothing more then a toilet bug. Now before you go and say there are tons of people that like you don't even fucking bother because if that was true someone would come to your defense.

Something that has never happened.
Sorry but you're wrong about that. I didn't know Iggy real well, but I did exchange PMs with him quite a few times over the years. Speaking of people coming to my defense, that's something Iggy also did, on several occasions. I remember back in September he sent me a message about that thread involving my Corvette. He told me to ignore the trolls like you who were giving me shit for it and to continue on posting. He even told me I had a sweet ride. So obviously you didn't know Iggy very well if you thought that he liked you.

UtahRatt

Post by UtahRatt »

poizond13 wrote:Sorry but you're wrong about that. I didn't know Iggy real well, but I did exchange PMs with him quite a few times over the years. Speaking of people coming to my defense, that's something Iggy also did, on several occasions. I remember back in September he sent me a message about that thread involving my Corvette. He told me to ignore the trolls like you who were giving me shit for it and to continue on posting. He even told me I had a sweet ride. So obviously you didn't know Iggy very well if you thought that he liked you.
How is someone defending you in a PM?

What's hilarious is Iggy PMed me over that same thread and said to ignore you because you're just an ignorant kid who lies out his fucking teeth.

See how that works?

If you're not full of shit you shouldn't have a problem posting the PM's?

Let me guess! You deleted them!
Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

poizond13 wrote:
DOWN2WHISKEY wrote:
Now you are using the sad death of a fellow poster as an excuse! LAME!
Excuse? Not at all. I'm just wondering how someone, after these events, can honestly still worry about crap like this. It's bizarre, but I guess some people just have a natural disconnect to real life.

Then remove the Colts banner from your sig...

In the honor of the events of today..
Tymaster
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by Tymaster »

I knew P13 was stupid and clueless about music and sports, but he never thought he'd sink this low...................
LouDoo wrote:Neon has to be the most active poster who actually contributes the least, despite all the threads he starts. He has no redeeming value. He's completely useless.
Monsters_of_Rock
Recording Your Demo

Post by Monsters_of_Rock »

poizond13 wrote:Let's look at Favre's season and see if we can understand all the hate being directed at him:

Throws for 33 Touchdowns and over 4,000 yards.
Throws just 7 picks.
Leads his team to a 12-4 record while having, arguably, the best season of his career.
Leads his team to the NFC Championship game and within one play of the Superbowl.
Elevates the play of every receiver on the team.
Increases revenue for the Vikings substantially.

HOW HORRIBLE!
Wow, a rational thought... on THIS board. Really? I'm truly impressed. Nicely done, poizond13.
"We're gonna score 17? OK!!! What is Plaxico playing defense now?"
--Tom Brady