The NFL Thread

A place to talk about sports, athletes and jock itch.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

johnk5150
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Re: NFL 2012 Thread

Post by johnk5150 »

Crazy Levi wrote:
johnk5150 wrote:What does 'manageable' leukemia mean?

Fucking cancer.
Guarded optimism and a more "treatable" version.
He's going to take a leave of absence I assume. The stress of coaching a team that just lost to Jakcsonville probably lowers the white blood cells when going through the chemo.
He's like the Liberace of bass & pot.

$tevil
Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Post by Machado »

Dallas is hosting the bears tonight.

Dallas just announced A. Spencer is out for the game with a pectoral muscle strain.

I read that Forte for the bears would be a game time decision(ankle sprain)

Dallas can get a W tonight and go into the bye week with some confidence
and avoid having to avoid more questions about the team, leadership, etc...

Looking for Romo to pass the ball all over the field to Miles
and Witten.
If Murray can get 100 yards or more, that will only help Dallas with the play/action
passing game.
poizond13
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by poizond13 »

Very sobering news today. Definitely puts thing into perspective. Chuck Pagano is a tough man and he will fight this thing hard. The positive news is that most adults recover fully from this type of cancer, according to his doctor. Right now the only thing that matters is that he does make a full recovery. Football, and whether or not he can ever coach again, is secondary.
DISCLAIMER: The below images were forced upon me against my will by the moderator and are NOT of my choosing.

Crazy Levi

Post by Crazy Levi »

poizond13 wrote:Very sobering news today. Definitely puts thing into perspective. Chuck Pagano is a tough man and he will fight this thing hard. The positive news is that most adults recover fully from this type of cancer, according to his doctor.

Given Gregg's track record in predictions all thing football, I'd say Pagano is a goner. I feel very bad for the Colts organization and the Pagano family.
poizond13
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by poizond13 »

Crazy Levi wrote:
poizond13 wrote:Very sobering news today. Definitely puts thing into perspective. Chuck Pagano is a tough man and he will fight this thing hard. The positive news is that most adults recover fully from this type of cancer, according to his doctor.

Given Gregg's track record in predictions all thing football, I'd say Pagano is a goner. I feel very bad for the Colts organization and the Pagano family.
Levy, even for you, that's a real low class and pathetic way to get in a one liner. Your joke also makes no sense since the doctor made the "prediction" as you call it, not me.
DISCLAIMER: The below images were forced upon me against my will by the moderator and are NOT of my choosing.

NeverSurrender

Post by NeverSurrender »

poizond13 wrote:Very sobering news today. Definitely puts thing into perspective. Chuck Pagano is a tough man and he will fight this thing hard. The positive news is that most adults recover fully from this type of cancer, according to his doctor. Right now the only thing that matters is that he does make a full recovery. Football, and whether or not he can ever coach again, is secondary.
Now that you out things into perspective, are you going to quit trolling and making insane predictions for attention?
poizond13
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by poizond13 »

NeverSurrender wrote:
poizond13 wrote:Very sobering news today. Definitely puts thing into perspective. Chuck Pagano is a tough man and he will fight this thing hard. The positive news is that most adults recover fully from this type of cancer, according to his doctor. Right now the only thing that matters is that he does make a full recovery. Football, and whether or not he can ever coach again, is secondary.
Now that you out things into perspective, are you going to quit trolling and making insane predictions for attention?
I don't troll, never have never will. I will continue making whatever predictions I feel are right given the information I have at the time. Unlike most here, I have the balls and am not afraid to post predictions out of fear of being wrong.

Crazy Levi

Post by Crazy Levi »

poizond13 wrote:
Levy, even for you, that's a real low class and pathetic way to get in a one liner. .
Gregg, you have no class and never have, so don't play that pathetic card. I remember you braying in delight when Shaub got hurt last season.

And it's NOT a joke.

You are ALWAYS wrong. Clearly, your prediction is the kiss of death for Pagano.

I WISH it were a joke, boy.
NeverSurrender

Post by NeverSurrender »

poizond13 wrote:
NeverSurrender wrote:
I don't troll, never have never will. I will continue making whatever predictions I feel are right given the information I have at the time. Unlike most here, I have the balls and am not afraid to post predictions out of fear of being wrong.
But when are you right? You're Sludge's Skip Bayless.
poizond13
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by poizond13 »

Crazy Levi wrote:
poizond13 wrote:
Levy, even for you, that's a real low class and pathetic way to get in a one liner. .
Gregg, you have no class and never have, so don't play that pathetic card. I remember you braying in delight when Shaub got hurt last season.

And it's NOT a joke.

:shock:

First you predicted and hoped Peyton would never play again. Now, unspeakably, you're predicting Pagano's demise and hoping he won't survive this disease. :shock:

Wow. You are truly letting one poster on a message board make you say some really unbelievable things. Get a hold of yourself, dude.

Crazy Levi

Post by Crazy Levi »

poizond13 wrote:
Crazy Levi wrote:
poizond13 wrote:

And it's NOT a joke.

:shock:

First you predicted and hoped Peyton would never play again. Now, unspeakably, you're predicting Pagano's demise and hoping he won't survive this disease. :shock:
:lol: :lol:

OK Gregg, you win this one.

I am officially posting here - one time FOR THE WORLD - that I HOPE Chuck Pagano survives this disease. MARK MY WORDS.

Next troll, please.
Last edited by Crazy Levi on Mon Oct 01, 2012 11:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
poizond13
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by poizond13 »

NeverSurrender wrote:
I'm right all the time. I just don't feel the need to start threads about it and boast about it. Most people call me out for not predicting Peyton Manning wouldn't play last year, and not predicting the Colts would go 2-14. Well sorry, I didn't see those things coming, along with 100% of the rest of the world. Oh well.

Crazy Levi

Post by Crazy Levi »

poizond13 wrote:
NeverSurrender wrote:
I'm right all the time..
Please post ONE correct prediction you've made.

Then we'll match it with one incorrect prediction you've made.

We'll see who runs our first.

Your turn, Gregg.
poizond13
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by poizond13 »

Crazy Levi wrote:
poizond13 wrote:
NeverSurrender wrote:
I'm right all the time..
Please post ONE correct prediction you've made.

Then we'll match it with one incorrect prediction you've made.

We'll see who runs our first.

Your turn, Gregg.
I aint playin your troll games, boy. Better luck next time.

Crazy Levi

Post by Crazy Levi »

I knew you'd pussy out. Typical troll.

:lol:

You are always wrong, which is why you won't answer the question.
poizond13
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by poizond13 »

Crazy Levi wrote:I knew you'd pussy out. Typical troll.

I'm not into troll games, that's why I didn't participate.

I don't even know why you're discussing any of this. You're really only suited to talk about the REFS, as you've been doing for the past month straight. :lol:

Ok, next question, how were the refs this week?

Crazy Levi

Post by Crazy Levi »

poizond13 wrote:

I don't even know why you're discussing any of this. You're really only suited to talk about the REFS, as you've been doing for the past month straight. :lol:

I ain't playing your troll games boy.

From now on, we communicate only through the MARK MY WORDS thread.
bigbuttskinner
Headlining Clubs

Post by bigbuttskinner »

You try to come off like you know this man personally. You don't. You've never met him and probably never will. "Very sobering news." If he wasn't a Colt, you wouldn't even post about him. Shut the fuck up. If this was Kubiak you would give some stupid line like "next coach up." I can hear your excuses now..."Well our coach has cancer, that's why we lost by 37 points today!"
michelish wrote: VH album will be dropping first half of 2019. Album has been completed for a few months. They've been recording on and off since just after last tour.Finalizing title and artwork.
Nitrorulz wrote: I predict “The Dirt” will do double that.
referring to Queen movie
poizond13
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by poizond13 »

Crazy Levi wrote:
poizond13 wrote:

I ain't playing your troll games boy.

From now on, we communicate only through the MARK MY WORDS thread.
How about the Crazy Levy OFFICIATING thread?

Crazy Levi

Post by Crazy Levi »

bigbuttskinner wrote:
You try to come off like you know this man personally. You don't. You've never met him and probably never will. "Very sobering news." If he wasn't a Colt, you wouldn't even post about him. Shut the fuck up. If this was Kubiak you would give some stupid line like "next coach up." I can hear your excuses now..."Well our coach has cancer, that's why we lost by 37 points today!"
Exactly.

This is why Gregg is a miserable human being and the worst troll we've ever seen around here.

But I'll give him this...he's also the BEST troll we've ever seen in the locker room.
NeverSurrender

Post by NeverSurrender »

poizond13 wrote:
NeverSurrender wrote:
I'm right all the time. I just don't feel the need to start threads about it and boast about it. Most people call me out for not predicting Peyton Manning wouldn't play last year, and not predicting the Colts would go 2-14. Well sorry, I didn't see those things coming, along with 100% of the rest of the world. Oh well.
It wasn't that you thought he would play for your team, it's how you acted about it, when everybody else knew from about january that Luck and Manning would never be on the same team.
poizond13
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by poizond13 »

bigbuttskinner wrote:
Oh, you're right, just because I don't know someone personally, it's terrible to actually feel sorry for them after they've been diagnosed with cancer.

Idiot. :roll:

poizond13
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by poizond13 »

NeverSurrender wrote:
poizond13 wrote:
NeverSurrender wrote:
It wasn't that you thought he would play for your team, it's how you acted about it, when everybody else knew from about january that Luck and Manning would never be on the same team.
Lots of people were wrong about that. Peter King posted in December of last year, along with many others, that he thought Peyton would come back as a Colt. Truth is, that was an unprecedented and unpredictable situation that NO ONE, and I mean NO ONE saw coming. I'm not going to sit here and apologize for not getting it right.

bane
Threesome with Pam and Donna

Post by bane »

poizond13 wrote: Lots of people were wrong about that. Peter King posted in December of last year, along with many others, that he thought Peyton would come back as a Colt. Truth is, that was an unprecedented and unpredictable situation that NO ONE, and I mean NO ONE saw coming. I'm not going to sit here and apologize for not getting it right.
Lickety predicted it last September. I remember thinking he was crazy, but at least one guy saw it coming.
Rainbow Bright
Playing Second Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Rainbow Bright »

UtahRatt wrote:
Rainbow Bright wrote:Arizona is 4-0. Think about that for a minute.

That's deep. The Sun Devils?
The Buzzsaw.
Facedown
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by Facedown »

poizond13 wrote:I don't troll
Yes, you do.
poizond13 wrote:I'm right all the time.
No, you're not.
bonedog wrote:I let Facedown get the better of me
bonedog wrote:My first kid will be born when I am 47.
bonedog wrote:I suck at sludging.
TawnyVonJagger
Fuck The Yankees

Post by TawnyVonJagger »

My thoughts and prayers go out to Chuck Pagano and his family. Man, fuck cancer. And tomorrow is his birthday. :?

Also, fuck the Pats.
Fuck sigs.
Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Post by Machado »

Facedown wrote:
poizond13 wrote:I don't troll
Yes, you do.
poizond13 wrote:I'm right all the time.
No, you're not.

Is Jr. for real? He has no business claiming he does not troll here and that
he is correct 100% of the time.
poizond13
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by poizond13 »

Is Jr. for real? He has no business claiming he does not troll here and that
he is correct 100% of the time.
As usual, the troll won't be able to point out where I actually said anything remotely close to that.

NeverSurrender

Post by NeverSurrender »

poizond13 wrote:
NeverSurrender wrote:
poizond13 wrote:
peter King and those othr hacks would never say that in fear of alienating Manning. You took their words and ran with it and ragged us on us for thinking differently. Then you were wrong. Peter King never ran his mouth laughing at everybody who thought differently than him.

Lots of people were wrong about that. Peter King posted in December of last year, along with many others, that he thought Peyton would come back as a Colt. Truth is, that was an unprecedented and unpredictable situation that NO ONE, and I mean NO ONE saw coming. I'm not going to sit here and apologize for not getting it right.

Peter King and those other hacks would never say that in fear of alienating Manning. You took their words and ran with it and ragged us on us for thinking differently. Then you were wrong. Peter King never ran his mouth laughing at everybody who thought differently than him. You did. Now we laugh. And you are the punch line, you raging homo. :lol: :lol: :lol: