Penn State Scandal happy now crazy levi

A place to talk about sports, athletes and jock itch.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

alecjonsludge
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Re: Penn State Scandal happy now crazy levi

Post by alecjonsludge »

Monty610 wrote:
Anne_Thrax wrote:Also, the guy that found Sandusky raping the kid in the shower is going to be coaching on Saturday. WTF!
Not anymore he's not. Penn State made an announcement that he will not be on the sidelines this weekend. How he still has a job is beyond my comprehension...

Possible "whistleblower law" implications ? Perhaps they don't want another lawsuit added to the pile that they they will most certainly be hit with.

A more likely reason is that the ginger knows A LOT more. If they fire him,he will start blabbing to the press.This scandal is huge,but he might take it nuclear if fired.
cantstopthemusic
Ya'll Cum?

Post by cantstopthemusic »

alecjonsludge wrote:
Monty610 wrote:
Anne_Thrax wrote:Also, the guy that found Sandusky raping the kid in the shower is going to be coaching on Saturday. WTF!
Not anymore he's not. Penn State made an announcement that he will not be on the sidelines this weekend. How he still has a job is beyond my comprehension...

Possible "whistleblower law" implications ? Perhaps they don't want another lawsuit added to the pile that they they will most certainly be hit with.

A more likely reason is that the ginger knows A LOT more. If they fire him,he will start blabbing to the press.This scandal is huge,but he might take it nuclear if fired.

That and he's the "star" prosecution trial witness.
metalpowerman5000
Chubby Chaser
Location: chasing chubby sludge bitches the fuck away from my cock

Re: Penn State Scandel

Post by metalpowerman5000 »

Calexxia wrote:
metalpowerman5000 wrote:
Rainbow Bright wrote: I'm a rainbow crossdressing man fag that shouldnt be posting about sports at all
fixed
It's cute how much I wanna have sex with a crossdressing man.
we know
"Can I insure my dick?"-David Lee Roth
eddie lee roth
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by eddie lee roth »

eddie lee roth wrote:
metalpudpuller5000 would you please let it go already if your intentions are to be an annoying non-stop asshole you long ago reached that status.
This is from the first page and it still applies shouldn't you be out on a date anyway with some fashion model I thought for sure you'd have better things to do.
metalpowerman5000
Chubby Chaser
Location: chasing chubby sludge bitches the fuck away from my cock

Post by metalpowerman5000 »

eddie lee roth wrote:
eddie lee roth wrote:
METALPOWERGOD5K would you please let it go already that I'm a faggot.
Shouldn't you be out on a date anyway with some fashion model.
she wasn't a model but I hooked up last night. 8) prolly will again tonight, hopefully with a female nude model
"Can I insure my dick?"-David Lee Roth
Gibsonite
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by Gibsonite »

metalpowerman5000 wrote:
eddie lee roth wrote:
eddie lee roth wrote:
METALPOWERGOD5K would you please let it go already that I'm a faggot.
Shouldn't you be out on a date anyway with some fashion model.
she wasn't a model but I hooked up last night. 8) prolly will again tonight, hopefully with a female this timel
Bourbon Cowboy
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by Bourbon Cowboy »

cantstopthemusic wrote:
alecjonsludge wrote:Possible "whistleblower law" implications ? Perhaps they don't want another lawsuit added to the pile that they they will most certainly be hit with.

That and he's the "star" prosecution trial witness.
Actually Victim #1 would be the star witness since he's the one who got this whole thing rolling, not the assistant coach.
Guess the Penn State fans can start sending him their death threats now.

(CBS News)

The grand jury presentment accusing former Penn State coach Jerry Sandusky of being a sexual predator of young boys from a youth charity he helped found is a graphic telling of repeated serial assaults on victimized children.

In the presentment, "Victim 1" first came into contact with Sandusky via The Second Mile, a charity for disadvantaged youth. At about age 12 or 13 the boy first met Sandusky, and claims being sexually abused by him beginning in 2005 or 2006, after being offered gifts such as clothing and NFL game tickets.

But Victim 1 was not the first victim. According to the grand jury, he was merely the first victim to come forward.

The boy showed "courage" that others - including adults in positions of power at the university - did not in dealing with Sandusky, a revered former coach who still had access to campus facilities, Michael Gillum, the victim's psychologist, told USA Today.

"Had this individual not come forward, this investigation may not have happened. Who knows how many people he saved from abuse?

"He's a hero. That is the truth," said Gillum.

An investigation by the state attorney general's office began in early 2009 after a teenage boy ("Victim 1") told authorities that Sandusky inappropriately touched him several times during a four-year period.

The graphic presentment tells of Sandusky fondling the boy and repeatedly sexually assaulting him when the boy stayed in the basement at Sandusky's home. Sandusky also visited the boy at his school, calling him out of class for unmonitored time in a conference room. (As a volunteer coach Sandusky had unfettered access to the school.) A wrestling coach at a Clinton County high school testified that he discovered Sandusky and the boy lying together on mats in a weight room after hours; Sandusky claimed that he and the boy were "working on wrestling moves."

An assistant principal who characterized Sandusky as "very controlling" in his mentoring relationships with students - as well as "clingy" and "needy" when a student broke off contact - said Sandusky was barred from the school district after Victim 1's mother called to notify the school, and authorities were contacted.

Phone records show 188 phone calls place by Sandusky to Victim 1's home between January 2008 and July 2009. The boy, who did not want to engage in sexual contact with Sandusky would ask his mother to tell the coach he was not home. The boy eventually told school officials there was "an issue" involving Sandusky but would not clarify.

A school official reportedly informed the boy's mother of Sandusky's reputation in the community and, Gillum recalled, described the coach as having "a heart of gold." The mother reported her concerns to the Clinton County Children and Youth Services where Gillum worked.

Gillum said after his discussions with the victim he assembled a report which he referred to state youth authorities and state police.

"Had it not been for this individual, my guess is that none of this (Sandusky probe) would have happened," Gillum told USA Today.

According to the presentment, Sandusky's sexual assault on Victim 2 occurred several years earlier than Victim 1, in 2002. In that case a graduate assistant discovered Sandusky and a boy approximately ten years of age engaging in sexual activity in the shower room of the Lasch Building on the Penn State campus. The assistant notified head coach Joe Paterno, who contacted other Penn State officials.

The witness was later told that Sandusky had been reported to The Second Mile, but University Police never interviewed the graduate assistant, who was never questioned until he testified before a grand jury in December 2010.
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-201_162-573 ... aking-out/
muppet butt wrote:You're an idiot if you think he has the ability to ban me.
Anne_Thrax
Doing Package Tours in Theaters

Post by Anne_Thrax »

Holy shit on toast, anybody remember this story from Unsolved Mysteries a few years ago?

http://www.myfoxphilly.com/dpp/news/loc ... dusky-case

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
eddie lee roth

Post by eddie lee roth »

Anne_Thrax wrote:Holy shit on toast, anybody remember this story from Unsolved Mysteries a few years ago?

Well fuck me this shit is really taking a nasty turn this has the potential to be the worst story in college football history.
Bob Sacamano
Headlining Clubs

Post by Bob Sacamano »

eddie lee roth wrote:
Anne_Thrax wrote:Holy shit on toast, anybody remember this story from Unsolved Mysteries a few years ago?

Well fuck me this shit is really taking a nasty turn this has the potential to be the worst story in college football history.

It already is the worst story in college sports history. I also think this is just the tip of the iceberg.
"I don't have any beliefs or allegiances. I don't believe in this country, I don't believe in religion, or a god, and I don't believe in all these man-made institutional ideas"

-- George Carlin
cantstopthemusic
Ya'll Cum?

Post by cantstopthemusic »

Bob Sacamano wrote:It already is the worst story in college sports history.
Most vile and disgusting? Yes.

Worst? No.
EmilyStrangeEsp
Playing at a Friend's Party

Post by EmilyStrangeEsp »

Is it true that Sandusky adopted several boys?
I heard he was a "great" father to his adopted sons.
johnk5150
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by johnk5150 »

EmilyStrangeEsp wrote:Is it true that Sandusky adopted several boys?
I heard he was a "great" father to his adopted sons.
One of them attempted suicide. This guy has a wife that made calls to people to keep them quiet on his behalf. That is one fucked up broad.
He's like the Liberace of bass & pot.

$tevil
EmilyStrangeEsp
Playing at a Friend's Party

Post by EmilyStrangeEsp »

johnk5150 wrote: One of them attempted suicide. This guy has a wife that made calls to people to keep them quiet on his behalf. That is one fucked up broad.
Seriously. Was she afraid that she'd lose her meal ticket? Or is she as fucked up as Sandusky (allegedly) is.
*flick*
Wants to Sniff the Mod's G-String

Post by *flick* »

I'd bet he is missing due to the heroin case he prosecuted.
nycrue wrote:Magic Wand Original ‏@HitachiMagic 14 Feb 12
RT @hollywoodrose: the more I look at dating websites the more I know its gonna be just me and my @HitachiMagic for my whole life
johnk5150

Post by johnk5150 »

Big Ten taking Paterno name off championship trophy. Prolly apropriate.

$tevil
Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Post by Machado »

Is it true that Sandusky is out of jail right now and no bail was enforced?
WTF!!!
johnk5150

Post by johnk5150 »

Machado wrote:Is it true that Sandusky is out of jail right now and no bail was enforced?
WTF!!!
The judge that gave him no bail is a volunteer with Second Mile. Should probably recuse herself.

$tevil
Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Post by Machado »

johnk5150 wrote:
Machado wrote:Is it true that Sandusky is out of jail right now and no bail was enforced?
WTF!!!
The judge that gave him no bail is a volunteer with Second Mile. Should probably recuse herself.
WTF!!
Is there anybody out there with some sort of authority who does
not see a problem here??

I overheard about this judge having some sort of relationship with Second Mile, but I figured what I heard was b.s., gossip, etc....

The fucking justice system is so preferential.
Space Bear
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by Space Bear »

Have you seen the 1987 NBC interview with Sandusky? This should make your skin crawl just a bit when he says stuff like:
"I enjoy being around children. I enjoy their enthusiasm. I just have a good time with them."
"Everybody needs people to care for them. Sometimes they don't understand it. Sometimes they don't understand what you're trying to do."
my bestest friend ever deathcurse wrote:Space Bear is boring. He'll cry about this and I won't read it because he just sucks and makes me want to get hit by a car.
poizond13
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by poizond13 »

Just saw the Sandusky interview on TV. The guy is so guilty it's sick. When Costas asked if he's sexually attracted to young boys, he paused for a few seconds before trying to weave his way out of the question and finally saying no at the very end. If he were innocent, he would just given a simple HELL NO. But that's not what he did.
DISCLAIMER: The below images were forced upon me against my will by the moderator and are NOT of my choosing.

Skate4RnR

Post by Skate4RnR »

No shit P, you deal with these kinda motherfucka's each and every day too.
ImageImageImage
TawnyVonJagger
Fuck The Yankees

Post by TawnyVonJagger »

Sonofabitch.

So glad I didn't watch that interview, this whole fucking case makes me physically ill.
Fuck sigs.
Skate4RnR

Post by Skate4RnR »

It isn't Michigan St. so it's all good.
ImageImageImage
johnk5150

Post by johnk5150 »

What did that weirdo have to gain from that Costas interview last night?

$tevil
Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Post by Machado »

johnk5150 wrote:What did that weirdo have to gain from that Costas interview last night?
Deep down inside, the man is screaming to get caught. He is desperate for help, but obviously his lawyer is going to go out of his way to present his client as an innocent man, who did nothing wrong.

Costas was the right man for this interview.

Nobody else(maybe Bryant Gumbel) should have been given this assignment.
eddie lee roth

Post by eddie lee roth »

I think he should see a Dr. and that Dr. should be Conrad Murray,it would be a win-win situation he'll get to take a little nappy poo and Conrad Murray could have his sentenced reduced.
Anne_Thrax
Doing Package Tours in Theaters

Post by Anne_Thrax »

I can't BELIEVE his lawyer let him do an interview. If McQueery testifies, this guy is going to the pound me in the ass prison.
johnk5150

Post by johnk5150 »

Anne_Thrax wrote:I can't BELIEVE his lawyer let him do an interview. If McQueery testifies, this guy is going to the pound me in the ass prison.
Some of the worst lawyering I've seen. Costas didn't even KNOW he was going to interview Sandusky until his lawyer offered him up fifteen minutes before going live.

$tevil
bane
Threesome with Pam and Donna

Post by bane »

johnk5150 wrote:
Anne_Thrax wrote:I can't BELIEVE his lawyer let him do an interview. If McQueery testifies, this guy is going to the pound me in the ass prison.
Some of the worst lawyering I've seen. Costas didn't even KNOW he was going to interview Sandusky until his lawyer offered him up fifteen minutes before going live.
Maybe it was a case of lawyer suddenly grows a conscience ala the closing scenes of the Devil's Advocate?