NFC Championship Game (Green Bay @ Chicago)

A place to talk about sports, athletes and jock itch.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

LitaJett
Playing Frat Parties

Re: NFC Championship Game (Green Bay @ Chicago)

Post by LitaJett »

DOWN2WHISKEY wrote:
Super Bowl will be Packers vs Steelers[/b][/size][/color]

If the Steelers go that far, there is no way Goodell will let them lose.
tripsgirl
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by tripsgirl »

:roll:
Personally, I blame Triple H -
The sig good for any occasion.
MurrayFiend
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by MurrayFiend »

Bears got screwed over. Fuck the refs!
HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:Any chicks on this board like Sean Connery or Roger Moore?
ParaDime77

Post by ParaDime77 »

MurrayFiend wrote:Bears got screwed over. Fuck the refs!
Bears were screwed by JAY CUTLER who decided to QUIT during the biggest game of his CAREER. Knee injury my fucking ass.
Everyone Is Someone Else's Bitch
Crazy Levi

Post by Crazy Levi »

ParaDime77 wrote:
Bears were screwed by JAY CUTLER who decided to QUIT during the biggest game of his CAREER. Knee injury my fucking ass.
We don't know how hurt he was...but sure was funny to see him standing there like that.

Say what you will about Favre, but I think he would have been out there.
johnk5150

Post by johnk5150 »

Crazy Levi wrote:
ParaDime77 wrote:
We don't know how hurt he was...but sure was funny to see him standing there like that.

Say what you will about Favre, but I think he would have been out there.
Bears fan. Not a huge Cutler fan. He has cartilage damage. My problem is when Collins came in he threw 3 straight passes (like a faggot) when he should have been 'handing off guy'.
He's like the Liberace of bass & pot.

$tevil
bigbuttskinner
Headlining Clubs

Post by bigbuttskinner »

MurrayFiend wrote:Bears got their asses whooped!
michelish wrote: VH album will be dropping first half of 2019. Album has been completed for a few months. They've been recording on and off since just after last tour.Finalizing title and artwork.
Nitrorulz wrote: I predict “The Dirt” will do double that.
referring to Queen movie
MurrayFiend

Post by MurrayFiend »

bigbuttskinner wrote:
MurrayFiend wrote:Bears got their asses whooped!
Way to butcher a classic joke/P13 reference.
HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:Any chicks on this board like Sean Connery or Roger Moore?
Skate4RnR

Post by Skate4RnR »

Didn't know the staff for the Chiefs were coaching Chicago today. Bummer dude.
ImageImageImage
SkyDog112046
Headlining Clubs

Post by SkyDog112046 »

poizond13 wrote:Looking forward to some great football today. As for predictions, I'm taking the Bears and Jets. Both games are very hard to predict and could easily go either way. Having said that, I think the adversely cold weather and shitty turf will help slow down GB's offensive attack. The Bears are used to the horrible footing on that field, so that will benefit them. I also think Peppers will create havoc in the GB backfield.

As for the AFC game, Rex Ryan's defense has absolutely been on fire. They've been able to slow down the league's best quarterback and absolutely shut down Tom Brady. I don't see Big Ben being able to do any better. As usual, Sanchez and the Jets offense will do just enough to win and not screw it up for the defense. This should be a close game but I see the Jets riding their hot hand to the SB.
0 for 2.
Suicide
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by Suicide »

SkyDog112046 wrote:
poizond13 wrote:Looking forward to some great football today. As for predictions, I'm taking the Bears and Jets. Both games are very hard to predict and could easily go either way. Having said that, I think the adversely cold weather and shitty turf will help slow down GB's offensive attack. The Bears are used to the horrible footing on that field, so that will benefit them. I also think Peppers will create havoc in the GB backfield.

As for the AFC game, Rex Ryan's defense has absolutely been on fire. They've been able to slow down the league's best quarterback and absolutely shut down Tom Brady. I don't see Big Ben being able to do any better. As usual, Sanchez and the Jets offense will do just enough to win and not screw it up for the defense. This should be a close game but I see the Jets riding their hot hand to the SB.
0 for 2.
Yep. Greg jinxed both teams.

I've been a Bears fan since 1977. It always sucks to see them lose to Green Bay. I still can't figure out why the Bears called that timeout near the end. That third down play after the timeout was horrible too.
IggyPopWillEatItself wrote:There's a place where Krokus plays stadiums??? :shock:
Luminiferous
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Luminiferous »

Always glad that Greg doesn't pick my teams to go to the Superbowl... won $200 tonight.. :lol:

Luminiferous wrote:Picking a Pack/Steelers matchup...
:wink:
TawnyVonJagger
Fuck The Yankees

Post by TawnyVonJagger »

Dumping Cutler was the best move that McD ever made in Denver. Spin it any way you want to, he fucking QUIT on his team today. FUCK him. I don't know how anyone can defend him. GO PACK GO

Can't stand Rapistberger, but congrats to the Steelers. The Jets, man, they, unlike a certain crybaby QB, just don't fucking quit. My hat is off to them.

Go Cheesies!
Fuck sigs.
MurrayFiend

Post by MurrayFiend »

I guess Stevie'll sell some more songs on iTunes now. God knows he can't get by on talent alone! :wink:
TawnyVonJagger
Fuck The Yankees

Post by TawnyVonJagger »

Bears fans are burning Cuntler jerseys in Chicago! John, please confirm!
Fuck sigs.
Skate4RnR

Post by Skate4RnR »

TawnyVonJagger wrote:Bears fans are burning Cuntler jerseys in Chicago! John, please confirm!
:lol:
ImageImageImage
poizond13
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by poizond13 »

SkyDog112046 wrote:

0 for 2.
Believe me, you don't want me to go back and count all the times you were wrong this season, troll. Remember your prediction about the Saints BLOWING OUT the Seahawks?

Yeah, my picks were both wrong, big fucking deal. I did, however, say that both games would be close and could go either way.
DISCLAIMER: The below images were forced upon me against my will by the moderator and are NOT of my choosing.

poizond13
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by poizond13 »

I'm sick and tired of all this "Jay Cutler quit on his team" bullshit. And that's exactly what it is: bullshit. Cutler was legitimately INJURED. He tried to go back out there after half time but couldn't get it done. Period, end of story. Bottom line, Packers won because they were the more talented team and the better team. It's that simple. Bears fans should be happy that they got that far in the first place, after most people thought they would go nowhere this season. Cutler never quit on anyone, the Bears were simply outmatched. They were 1-2 against the Packers this year and probably should have been 0-3. Be happy your team had a good year, they have a solid franchise QB to build around, and will continue to improve. That is, of course, if some of these idiot Bears fans don't run Cutler out of town first.
DISCLAIMER: The below images were forced upon me against my will by the moderator and are NOT of my choosing.

tin00can
Headlining Clubs

Post by tin00can »

poizond13 wrote: Yeah, my picks were both wrong, big fucking deal. I did, however, say that both games would be close and could go either way.

Wow, congrats on that one, Nostradamus. Way to go out on a fucking limb.
Luminiferous
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Luminiferous »

SkyDog112046 wrote:0 for 2.
Greg was actually 0-3..

He also predicted the Colts would go back to and WIN the Superbowl this year remember.. :lol:
Suite 16 Guitarist
Recording Your Demo

Post by Suite 16 Guitarist »

poizond13 wrote:I'm sick and tired of all this "Jay Cutler quit on his team" bullshit. And that's exactly what it is: bullshit. Cutler was legitimately INJURED. He tried to go back out there after half time but couldn't get it done. Period, end of story. Bottom line, Packers won because they were the more talented team and the better team. It's that simple. Bears fans should be happy that they got that far in the first place, after most people thought they would go nowhere this season. Cutler never quit on anyone, the Bears were simply outmatched. They were 1-2 against the Packers this year and probably should have been 0-3. Be happy your team had a good year, they have a solid franchise QB to build around, and will continue to improve. That is, of course, if some of these idiot Bears fans don't run Cutler out of town first.

Actually its not just the fans saying he quit, its his peers. Fans may run him out, because he is so unlikable...its going to suck to be Cutler for a few months...good times!!
skunklovestiger wrote: Beeing funny is ok, beeing stupid is not !!
UtahRatt wrote:Doug Marks is how I learned to make an escape proof back patio for a cat.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Ov4LQFSQ58
johnk5150

Post by johnk5150 »

Suite 16 Guitarist wrote:
poizond13 wrote:I'm sick and tired of all this "Jay Cutler quit on his team" bullshit. And that's exactly what it is: bullshit. Cutler was legitimately INJURED. He tried to go back out there after half time but couldn't get it done. Period, end of story. Bottom line, Packers won because they were the more talented team and the better team. It's that simple. Bears fans should be happy that they got that far in the first place, after most people thought they would go nowhere this season. Cutler never quit on anyone, the Bears were simply outmatched. They were 1-2 against the Packers this year and probably should have been 0-3. Be happy your team had a good year, they have a solid franchise QB to build around, and will continue to improve. That is, of course, if some of these idiot Bears fans don't run Cutler out of town first.

Actually its not just the fans saying he quit, its his peers. Fans may run him out, because he is so unlikable...its going to suck to be Cutler for a few months...good times!!
The sad thing about his disappointing personality is he's the best qb we've had in this city in my life. I'm not old enough to remember Sid Luckman.

$tevil
johnk5150

Post by johnk5150 »

Skate4RnR wrote:
TawnyVonJagger wrote:Bears fans are burning Cuntler jerseys in Chicago! John, please confirm!
:lol:
Can neither confirm or deny. I was stupid drunk at about 5:05 last night.

Todd fucking Collins? Martz calls 3 straight passes for a 38 year old spaghetti armed faggot? I scared my children more with each maddeningly ridiculous pass called.

$tevil
johnk5150

Post by johnk5150 »

$tevil
johnk5150

Post by johnk5150 »

TawnyVonJagger wrote:Dumping Cutler was the best move that McD ever made in Denver. Spin it any way you want to, he fucking QUIT on his team today. FUCK him. I don't know how anyone can defend him. GO PACK GO

Can't stand Rapistberger, but congrats to the Steelers. The Jets, man, they, unlike a certain crybaby QB, just don't fucking quit. My hat is off to them.

Go Cheesies!
Yes. Denver is much better off without Cutler.

$tevil
St_Augustines_Pears
Headlining Clubs

Post by St_Augustines_Pears »

TawnyVonJagger wrote:Dumping Cutler was the best move that McD ever made in Denver. Spin it any way you want to, he fucking QUIT on his team today.
Early medical reports are saying Cutler has a sprained uterus...also known as the "P-13 Syndrome".

And then he's cries when other NFL players start questioning his toughness? Judas fucking priest! Somebody hand Cutler a box of tampons, stat!
"Moving on, is a simple thing...what it leaves behind is hard. You know the sleeping feel no more pain...and the living are all scarred." -- Megadeth's "A Tout Le Monde"
TawnyVonJagger
Fuck The Yankees

Post by TawnyVonJagger »

Players question his toughness...then he starts crying???!?!

OH MY GOD. :lol:
Fuck sigs.
bane
Threesome with Pam and Donna

Post by bane »

I don't get all this "Cutler is a pussy" business. He's a pretty shitty QB IMO, but the guy has missed exactly one game in his whole career. That one was league mandated due to a concussion. He kept going back in there when the Giants sacked him 800 times earlier this year. He's not the sharpest tool in the shed, but calling the guy a pussy is a bit over the top. If the staff tells him he can't go, he can't go.
johnk5150

Post by johnk5150 »

bane wrote:I don't get all this "Cutler is a pussy" business. He's a pretty shitty QB IMO, but the guy has missed exactly one game in his whole career. That one was league mandated due to a concussion. He kept going back in there when the Giants sacked him 800 times earlier this year. He's not the sharpest tool in the shed, but calling the guy a pussy is a bit over the top. If the staff tells him he can't go, he can't go.
I don't see the logic in calling someone that was sacked 54 times in 14 1/2 games untough either. I just wish he didn't play so shitty in the first half. You know, this happened to Warner also. He was beaten down repeatedly for years and wound up a shell of himself for years before his resurgence in Arizona. Chicago media reporting it's a torn MCL now.

$tevil
TawnyVonJagger
Fuck The Yankees

Post by TawnyVonJagger »

Drew Brees played part of the season with a torn MCL. Just sayin'. Sometimes you just have to suck it up and deal. Don't get me started on hockey players during the playoffs!

Cutler really needs to work on his rep. He's hated among his peers! And goddammit, instead of pacing and pouting on the sidelines, WHY wasn't he talking to his teammates and QB, and discussing plays with the players and coaches? Firing his team up?
Fuck sigs.