JaMarcus Russell, Ryan Leaf, Robert Griffin III

A place to talk about sports, athletes and jock itch.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Re: JaMarcus Russell, Ryan Leaf, Robert Griffin III

Post by Machado »

Crazy Levi wrote:You assholes will get your comeupance when rg3 is a cowboy next season.

And then I'll get mine - again - when he destroys the redskins just like everyone else Snyder got rid of does.
No chance. Your boy will be out the league after this season.
He is going to get "TE-BOWED". The word on the street is not only is the kid an awful QB, but the boy is DUMB.
RGIII makes Kap in SF look like Joe Montana
Crazy Levi
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by Crazy Levi »

Bold claim.

Wanna do a sig bet?

I believe rg3 will be on an NFL roster next season. You don't.

Put up or shut up boy. (My best p13).

Also, before you respond, look up the word "bet," since you've proven this season you don't know what it means.
Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Post by Machado »

Crazy Levi wrote:Bold claim.

Wanna do a sig bet?

I believe rg3 will be on an NFL roster next season. You don't.

Put up or shut up boy. (My best p13).

Also, before you respond, look up the word "bet," since you've proven this season you don't know what it means.
You act is tired. Your jokes are still unfunny.

What do you and RGIII have in common? You both cannot do a proper
3 step drop back
:lol: :lol: :lol:
eddie lee roth
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by eddie lee roth »

While you're looking in the dictionary check out what FREE means too.
DaveB
Opening Act in Arenas

Post by DaveB »

I tend to hold off on the whole "bust" thing until they have had a shot with another team. Sometimes players just don't mesh in their original situations. Mark Sanchez is a good example of that. Carson Palmer didn't do very well in Cincinnati but improved in Oakland and was putting up great numbers in Arizona before he got hurt.

So let's see what happens if another team picks him up.
Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Post by Machado »

DaveB wrote:I tend to hold off on the whole "bust" thing until they have had a shot with another team. Sometimes players just don't mesh in their original situations. Mark Sanchez is a good example of that. Carson Palmer didn't do very well in Cincinnati but improved in Oakland and was putting up great numbers in Arizona before he got hurt.

So let's see what happens if another team picks him up.

Very possible you are correct. Then again I will make an educated guess that both Sanchez and Palmer are much smarter than RGIII.

How can a new team fix RGIII's lack of intelligence? Will he be allowed to enroll in Baylor again to smarten up? Probably not.

Loved how before the game yesterday, Jeff Fisher had the balls to choose his captains based on the players they acquired from the RGIII trade :lol: :lol:
DaveB
Opening Act in Arenas

Post by DaveB »

Machado wrote: Loved how before the game yesterday, Jeff Fisher had the balls to choose his captains based on the players they acquired from the RGIII trade :lol: :lol:
I thought that was a pretty douche-bag move, personally.
Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Post by Machado »

DaveB wrote:
Machado wrote: Loved how before the game yesterday, Jeff Fisher had the balls to choose his captains based on the players they acquired from the RGIII trade :lol: :lol:
I thought that was a pretty douche-bag move, personally.

Why? Please explain. Very curious to hear an opinion about how the move by Fisher was douchey
Crazy Levi

Post by Crazy Levi »

That's because you are a fucking moron.

It's no different than running up the score.

The rams and redskins aren't rivals. No redskin official or player has EVER- even in 2012 - claimed the skins "won" the trade.

Add in the fact that the rams have sucked as bad as the skins since the trade and it doesn't really make sense and it's just rubbing it in.

Except to stick it to Snyder on Williams, Brian schottenheimer, and Shanahan's behalf.

Like I said before, I ain't gonna cry cause Snyder deserves it. But it's obviously a dick move and a cheap shot. And pretty funny coming from a guy who probably gets fired.
Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Post by Machado »

Crazy Levi wrote:That's because you are a fucking moron.

It's no different than running up the score.

The rams and redskins aren't rivals. No redskin official or player has EVER- even in 2012 - claimed the skins "won" the trade.

Add in the fact that the rams have sucked as bad as the skins since the trade and it doesn't really make sense and it's just rubbing it in.

Except to stick it to Snyder on Williams, Brian schottenheimer, and Shanahan's behalf.

Like I said before, I ain't gonna cry cause Snyder deserves it. But it's obviously a dick move and a cheap shot. And pretty funny coming from a guy who probably gets fired.

You are a teenager. Poor you. Worried about running up the score in the NFL? That is B.S. If a defense cannot stop the offense, then running up the score should not be a problem.
You are trending downward Levi. Just like your boy RGIII

Rams are 6-7
Skins are 3-10
Rams just drilled the Skins in DC
So how are the Rams just as bad??? EPIC FAIL AGAIN MORON

Rams 7-9
Skins 3-13
:lol:

Skins 10-6
Rams 7-8-1

Total last 3 seasons:
Rams 20-24-1
Skins 16-29

You need a new argument or you can continue to post false info.
DaveB
Opening Act in Arenas

Post by DaveB »

Crazy Levi wrote: It's no different than running up the score.

But it's obviously a dick move and a cheap shot. And pretty funny coming from a guy who probably gets fired.
Pretty much this. It was just very classless and underhanded. I'm not a fan of either team necessarily so I don't have a dog in the fight but I just thought that it was a very poor display of sportsmanship.
dtmfs
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by dtmfs »

Machado wrote:No chance. Your boy will be out the league after this season.
He is going to get "TE-BOWED". The word on the street is not only is the kid an awful QB, but the boy is DUMB.
Yeah a ROY winner and a guy who had one of the best rookie seasons in history won't get picked up by anybody, Jesus everyone knows you can't stand the guy but even You can't be that dumb, Jeff Fisher has already said He'd take RG3 as I'm sure other coaches with needs at that position would.
Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Post by Machado »

dtmfs wrote:
Machado wrote:No chance. Your boy will be out the league after this season.
Yeah a ROY winner and a guy who had one of the best rookie seasons in history won't get picked up by anybody, Jesus everyone knows you can't stand the guy but even You can't be that dumb, Jeff Fisher has already said He'd take RG3 as I'm sure other coaches with needs at that position would.
His rookie season will be the best NFL season of his career. After getting dressed down by coaches, former and current NFL players, the kid is done.
A new location cannot change stupid. Did you hear the tale reported where RGIII lost the locker room? RGIII last week wsa forced to punt the ball back and forth to himself 40 minutes after practice. Instead of dressing with his teammates after practice.
Can you say EXILE ON MAIN ST?
Difficult to have any respect for a NFL QB that cares more about himself, his brand, and how many endorsements he can get instead of putting in the work on and off the field to be a better
player.
dtmfs
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by dtmfs »

Machado wrote:His rookie season will be the best NFL season of his career. After getting dressed down by coaches, former and current NFL players, the kid is done.
A new location cannot change stupid. Did you hear the tale reported where RGIII lost the locker room? RGIII last week wsa forced to punt the ball back and forth to himself 40 minutes after practice. Instead of dressing with his teammates after practice.
Can you say EXILE ON MAIN ST?
Difficult to have any respect for a NFL QB that cares more about himself, his brand, and how many endorsements he can get instead of putting in the work on and off the field to be a better
player.
You never know He can land on a better team and have a better season than his rookie year, and plenty of dumb people and guys who didn't get along with others on their team with an all about "Me" atttitude have flourished in the NFL, Keyshawn Johnson, Randy Moss, Terrell Owens, Chad Johnson, chris Johnson, ricky watters, cam newton all come to mind, bottom line is He will get another shot, He's proven to have the talent and quite a few teams including yours would gladly sign him if given the chance.
You're telling me, Houston, St Louis, Arizona, Tennesee, Buffalo, NY Jets, Denver, NE (Manning and Brady aren't getting any younger) wouldn't snap him up? Please all those teams would try sign RG3 if he gets cut and so would others, You act as if he's never shown promise, I bet he's on a roster about the same time Romo is stumbling around with a cane after his 7th back surgery.
demolition23
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by demolition23 »

DaveB wrote:I tend to hold off on the whole "bust" thing until they have had a shot with another team. Sometimes players just don't mesh in their original situations. Mark Sanchez is a good example of that. Carson Palmer didn't do very well in Cincinnati but improved in Oakland and was putting up great numbers in Arizona before he got hurt.
You might want to revisit some of Carson Palmer's Cincinnati seasons. He meshed pretty well for a few years there.
Moggio wrote:You see, the problem with you is that you act like I have no credibility or something.
PhoenixFlames wrote:AVATAR made 2.7 billion which (maths) is close to 3 x million millions!!!!!!
Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Post by Machado »

Who knew Elton John could sum up the failures of RGIII so well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=11Awmr7N1e8#t=30

LYRICS
Goodbye, RGIII
That was an unprecedented fall
You're still great at selling sandwiches
But not so good at football

We all hoped it would work
When they gave up 30 picks in a trade
To get the star from Baylor
The one with the trademarked name

And your rookie year you were so great for
Shanahan and his kid
And you turned all your critics
into unbridled optimists

But they finally had to bench you
because you never win
You might get another chance to play
But not from Jay Gruden

Yes they finally had to bench you
Oh, Robert Griffin!!!
And you might figure it out one day
just not for the Redskins
Rainbow Bright
Playing Second Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Rainbow Bright »

To be fair, wouldn't you play stupid to get away from Dan Snyder?
Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Post by Machado »

Rainbow Bright wrote:To be fair, wouldn't you play stupid to get away from Dan Snyder?

To be fair, RGIII is not acting. The kid is not intelligent by any stretch of the imagination.
What we have here is a player who refuses to accept responsibility for his lack of growth.
Injures aside. Coaches aside. He has yet to look in the mirror and accept that when it comes to hard work, well he hasn't punched it for his shift just yet.
Gritt
Official Sludge Ass Kisser

Post by Gritt »

Machado wrote:
Rainbow Bright wrote:To be fair, wouldn't you play stupid to get away from Dan Snyder?

To be fair, RGIII is not acting. The kid is not intelligent by any stretch of the imagination.
What we have here is a player who refuses to accept responsibility for his lack of growth.
Injures aside. Coaches aside. He has yet to look in the mirror and accept that when it comes to hard work, well he hasn't punched it for his shift just yet.
And if anybody should be the one to deem somebody unintelligent it's Machoado.
Machado wrote:I might not know how to flush a toilet today
Machado owes me an apology.
Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Post by Machado »

Gritt wrote:
Machado wrote:

And if anybody should be the one to deem somebody unintelligent it's Machoado.
Right on cue. The stalker, a.k.a. NITT-GRITT, at your services everybody.
Once again contributing nothing to the OP.
THANKS FOR PLAYING!
Gritt

Post by Gritt »

Once again Machoado you should know when to shut up. Questioning RG3's intelligence isn't that best course of action. It's not like he was an academic all american or anything. Oh wait, he was.

Know what you're talking about before hitting submit you fucking chimpanzee.
Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Post by Machado »

Gritt wrote:Once again Machoado you should know when to shut up. Questioning RG3's intelligence isn't that best course of action. It's not like he was an academic all american or anything. Oh wait, he was.

Know what you're talking about before hitting submit you fucking chimpanzee.
WOW you are an idiot. And that's me being nice.

The reference to being dumb is in relation to the game of football. Have you heard of this sport? The NFL

If you want to be the head cheerleader for his accomplishments in the classroom, well I suggest you take that to another forum.
Gritt

Post by Gritt »

You said he is not intelligent by any stretch of the imagination. You NEVER qualified your statement by saying football intelligence. You were painting with broad strokes.
Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Post by Machado »

Gritt wrote:You said he is not intelligent by any stretch of the imagination. You NEVER qualified your statement by saying football intelligence. You were painting with broad strokes.
D.U.M.M.Y.

If I dumb this down for you anymore, well you just might be forced to ride that Yellow bus again. Might look foolish to be that 1 grown man riding that particular bus.

The OP created this thread and let's see-The OP made no mention of the classroom. See where I am going with this?
Get a clue
SMARTEN UP!
dtmfs
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by dtmfs »

Machado wrote:The OP created this thread and let's see-The OP made no mention of the classroom. See where I am going with this?
Get a clue
SMARTEN UP!
The OP only asked what the 3 have in common which is nothing really, He didn't mention intelligence, but nobody intelligent would compare a guy who had a historically great season then had a terrible knee injury to 2 guys who never accomplished anything in the NFL at any point in their careers, RG3 won't be considered a bust like Russell or Leaf, an injury derailed his career not being overweight or on drugs. I could see comparisons to vick or young who at least played great/good at certain points, but Jamarcus and Leaf? Now that's not knowing anything about the NFL right there.
Rainbow Bright

Post by Rainbow Bright »

Machado wrote:

While its true I've read the reports on how he doesn't recognize reads, I too would fake complete retardation and hurt my trade value to get out of Washington. Even if I had to go to Andy Kaufman like levels to do so.
demolition23
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by demolition23 »

The fact that people get bent out of shape about running up the score in a professional league cracks me up. If somebody puts a lot of points on you, then you deserved it.
Moggio wrote:You see, the problem with you is that you act like I have no credibility or something.
PhoenixFlames wrote:AVATAR made 2.7 billion which (maths) is close to 3 x million millions!!!!!!
Bludegeon

Post by Bludegeon »

I am hoping he stays on the skins and starts..; Every game until his career is done. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Post by Machado »

demolition23 wrote:
The fact that people get bent out of shape about running up the score in a professional league cracks me up. If somebody puts a lot of points on you, then you deserved it.
THIS!
Stop the offense from scoring all those points. Why does an offense have to stop what they are doing well in order to save the defense from getting hurt feelings?
Crazy Levi

Post by Crazy Levi »

Machado wrote:
demolition23 wrote:
THIS!
Stop the offense from scoring all those points. Why does an offense have to stop what they are doing well in order to save the defense from getting hurt feelings?
This coming from a guy who wants to call a UN tribunal over a chick getting cockblocked for a football at a saints game!