The NFL Thread

A place to talk about sports, athletes and jock itch.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

johnk5150
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Re: The NFL Thread

Post by johnk5150 »

Crazy Levi wrote:RG3 is back. Fuck all yall.

Skins defense is still a crime against humanity. But what the fuck ever.
Bite me. I told you he was good before draft day.

41 is most points Bears have scored in a loss.
He's like the Liberace of bass & pot.

$tevil
Crazy Levi

Post by Crazy Levi »

Bludegeon wrote:

Next.
:lol:

"Next"

Yeah, like the 4-3 Cowboys who haven't beat a winning team are just mowing through opponents.

Seriously, Cowboys fans are the Kisstards of the NFL. No shocker so many Cowboys fans ARE Kisstards.

Completely retarded and egotistical. Kind of like Kenny Powers. You suck balls yet think the world revolves around your shitty team.
johnk5150

Post by johnk5150 »

One more thing. Now that Greg is gone can we all admit Luck and Peyton are good?

$tevil
Rainbow Bright
Playing Second Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Rainbow Bright »

He's good, but about as clutch as Karl Malone in the playoffs.
Rainbow Bright

Post by Rainbow Bright »

On another note: You can't trust a team that gets shut down by San Diego.
Facedown
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by Facedown »

johnk5150 wrote:One more thing. Now that Greg is gone can we all admit Luck and Peyton are good?
I don't think anybody ever disagreed that Peyton is great, it was about if he is the best ever which he is not and for the record, neither is Brady.
I think pretty much everybody agreed that Luck would be great someday.
bonedog wrote:I let Facedown get the better of me
bonedog wrote:My first kid will be born when I am 47.
bonedog wrote:I suck at sludging.
johnk5150

Post by johnk5150 »

Facedown wrote:
johnk5150 wrote:One more thing. Now that Greg is gone can we all admit Luck and Peyton are good?
I don't think anybody ever disagreed that Peyton is great, it was about if he is the best ever which he is not and for the record, neither is Brady.
The fact they're both doing so well this season makes me so glad the P13 isn't around.

$tevil
Facedown

Post by Facedown »

johnk5150 wrote:
Facedown wrote:
The fact they're both doing so well this season makes me so glad the P13 isn't around.
I agree. Some of his predictions might come true this year as well which makes it even better.
bonedog wrote:I let Facedown get the better of me
bonedog wrote:My first kid will be born when I am 47.
bonedog wrote:I suck at sludging.
Crazy Levi

Post by Crazy Levi »

I never said Peyton wasn't good. I've said his playoff record ain't so hot. Douchebag Irsay and Terry Bradshaw agree with that.

I never said Luck isn't good. I said he was throwing a lot of INTs which kind of made his amazing "come from behind" stat last year a bit skewed, and that he wasn't going to win Rookie of the Year last season. I think I was right about that.

But yes, it's nice to not have to give a shit about Colts games anymore as related to Sludge. I think it's obvious we are all thrilled analpay13 ain't around anymore to make Mondays around here miserable regardless of what happens.

In fact I was even rooting for the fucking Colts last night to give me an edge in a real-life grudge match with a friend.
eddie lee roth

Post by eddie lee roth »

^
:lol: Its great isn't it, if I had my choice I'd take Luck over RG3 simply over the fact that Luck is your more standard type of NFL QB.

The only reason Payton lost the game last night was because with all the stress of returning home it seemed like a playoff game to him. :lol:

For reals though that was a good game to watch last night and how about those couple of passes Welker caught at the end that guy is a gamer I bet Brady wishes he was still with the Patriots.
eddie lee roth

Post by eddie lee roth »

On the Fox NFL pregame show yesterday when they were talking about Irsay and his comments Jimmy Johnson had the best line "it just goes to show you that you can be a rich guy and own an NFL team and still not be very smart" :lol: nothing is guarenteed just because Luck is good doesn't put a SB ring on his finger if that would be the case Marino would have multiple rings.
Crazy Levi

Post by Crazy Levi »

eddie lee roth wrote:^
:lol: Its great isn't it, if I had my choice I'd take Luck over RG3 simply over the fact that Luck is your more standard type of NFL QB.

The only reason Payton lost the game last night was because with all the stress of returning home it seemed like a playoff game to him. :lol:

For reals though that was a good game to watch last night and how about those couple of passes Welker caught at the end that guy is a gamer I bet Brady wishes he was still with the Patriots.
Like it or not the Colts have to be considered serious contenders at this point. They've beaten Seattle, Denver, and the 49ers already.

What does this say about Denver? I mean, everyone is getting on the Chiefs ("they ain't beat nobody!") but who the fuck has Denver beaten? Their opponents have mostly sucked balls.
eddie lee roth

Post by eddie lee roth »

Before yesterday their opponents record was the same as the Chiefs opponents record.

Why even both of them got to play the Cowboys so that says it all right there.
Crazy Levi

Post by Crazy Levi »

I'm hoping for a crazy shootout next week.

The Redskins defense and special teams are an embarrassment to humanity. But the offense seems to be coming around.

If they can hang 40 + points on the Denver Mannings maybe...just maybe...

Machado can revel in RG3-4.
Bludegeon

Post by Bludegeon »

Crazy Levi wrote:
Bludegeon wrote:

Next.
:lol:

"Next"

Yeah, like the 4-3 Cowboys who haven't beat a winning team are just mowing through opponents.

Seriously, Cowboys fans are the Kisstards of the NFL. No shocker so many Cowboys fans ARE Kisstards.

Completely retarded and egotistical. Kind of like Kenny Powers. You suck balls yet think the world revolves around your shitty team.

Pot meet kettle fucko... Shut the fuck up with your sandbox BS.

Never did I say anything of the fucking sort shitbird. I basically called it just like I did in week 1 when the Eagles destroyed your pathetic excuse of a team.. Chip Kelly's offense ain't shit.. It's been figured out and that's it.. Dallas hasn't played very well on the road, They did yesterday. I have commented countless times on here that I don't think or believe in this Cowboys team going anywhere.. Unlike some Skintard fan stating. " ohh,, I am so wetttt... Griffin III is back.. ".. Yet, that is okay,

Fucking hypocritical douche..

Let's get this straight, sorry ass skins fan..

I fucking HATE the skins, eagles, and Giants.

Anytime Dallas beats those fucking teams, I am pumped.

Pretty simple..

Have fun watching the Skins and Griffin falling back down to reality next week. So, you can go back to sulking and not saying a word in here until the next win.. Typical fucking dumbass fan.
sin
Headlining Clubs

Post by sin »

Even tho the race for undefeated is over, I'm still dying to see how KC looks against the Bronco's. That is really the final must watch game of the season at this point.
scarred but smarter
Crazy Levi

Post by Crazy Levi »

Bludegeon wrote:
Have fun watching the Skins and Griffin falling back down to reality next week. So, you can go back to sulking and not saying a word in here until the next win.. Typical fucking dumbass fan.
So I haven't made any posts here since the Redskins beat the Raiders, three weeks ago?!

Typical dumbass fan. P13 used to spew the same bullshit last season too whenever the Skins lost. "You disappear and don't post blah blah blah"

Maybe you missed this gem from last week?
Crazy Levi wrote:The cowboys aren't going anywhere.

They may manage to rise to the top of the shitty NFC east with a little luck, but every team will be locking their chops to face them in the playoffs.

Fuck the Cowboys. They suck and come the end of the season the results will be the same as always.
Or this one?
Crazy Levi wrote:Typical fucking Cowboys fan.

His .500 team beat another shitty team on special teams and he thinks he's Super Bowl bound.

Fuck Machado and fuck the Cowboys. They are an average team and aren't going anywhere.
But yeah...I totally disappear like a dick in a cold bathtub whenever the Skins lose.

Fuckin moron. And so I sulk a bit when the Skins lose. So the fuck what? That isn't my right and privilege as a football fan? I don't see you doing cartwheels when the Cowboys lose.
Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Post by Machado »

Cowboys with an impressive win at Eagles and they knocked Foles out of the game. Though the fault lies with Foles. He should have thrown the ball away instead of keeping the ball until 2 lineman creamed him.

Giving up 3 point on the road, to the mighty Eagles offense is impressive.
More impressive is Dallas in 3-0 within the division and the 3 losses Dallas has suffered this year are vs Broncos, Chiefs and Chargers. 3 strong teams with a combined record of 17-4.

Pay no mind to Levi and his 2-4 squad. He has enough problems to worry about on the defensive side of the ball and their upcoming game vs Broncos.
Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Post by Machado »

John Simon Ritchie wrote:If the Eagles fuck up this game against the Cowgirls, I'm going to kick someone in the nuts.

Did you kick Levi in the nuts? I hope so. He certainly deserves a kick when he claims that RG 2-4 is "back".
WTF does back mean?
NeverSurrender

Post by NeverSurrender »

Did Suh do something yesterday to cause controversy? All I saw was some normal play where the qb threw the ball as he was diving at him. Suh looked like he did nothing wrong.

I didn't watch much NFL this weekend, but I saw Mark Schlereth going off about it, and how the NFL doesn't give two shits about safety, only cash.

He was right on the money too.

I didn't even know that part of the settlement of the concussion lawsuit says they are not legally bound to divulge the findings of 15 years of concussion studies.

If they cared wouldn't they just release it to help people?
Last edited by NeverSurrender on Mon Oct 21, 2013 8:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Post by Machado »

NeverSurrender wrote:Did Suh do something yesterday to cause controversy? All I saw was some normal play where the qb threw the ball as he was diving at him. Suh looked like he did nothing wrong.

I didn't watch much NFL this weekend, but I saw Mark Schlereth going off about it, and how the NFL doesn't give two shits about safety, only cash.

I didn't even know that part of the settlement of the concussion lawsuit says they are not legally bound to divulge the findings of 15 years of concussion studies.

If they cared wouldn't they just release it to help people
Of course the league could care less about player safety.
If the league cared step 1 would be to eliminate all Thurs game.
These games during mid-week don't give players the proper amount of time to heal from the previous game on Sun/Mon.

All the league cares about is $$ and their greed is ruining the game experience for the fans and ruining careers every single week.
NeverSurrender

Post by NeverSurrender »

Machado wrote:
NeverSurrender wrote:Did Suh do something yesterday to cause controversy? All I saw was some normal play where the qb threw the ball as he was diving at him. Suh looked like he did nothing wrong.

If they cared wouldn't they just release it to help people
Of course the league could care less about player safety.
If the league cared step 1 would be to eliminate all Thurs game.
These games during mid-week don't give players the proper amount of time to heal from the previous game on Sun/Mon.

All the league cares about is $$ and their greed is ruining the game experience for the fans and ruining careers every single week.

Yep.

The football has been atrocious this season too. Some are saying that has to do with the NFLPA making it to where teams don't have tough practices and camps anymore.

A couple of weeks ago, I volunteered at an event call Autism surfs. It started at 8 am Sunday morning and went to about 3:00. I left at 11:30 to watch the Vikings game. By halftime I was pissed I had left those kids to watch this garbage. I had way more fun hanging out with the kids. This would have never been the case even just a couple of seasons ago.
Crazy Levi

Post by Crazy Levi »

NeverSurrender wrote: I didn't even know that part of the settlement of the concussion lawsuit says they are not legally bound to divulge the findings of 15 years of concussion studies.

If who cared?

The NFL doesn't care about the players or "helping people" - 60 years of negligence and deception has made this clear. They do care about their image and liability, which is what the settlement was all about. Not sure why you think they'd just release a bunch of reports that make them look bad.

I'm starting to wonder if you are 10 years old, and have yet to learn how the world works. It can be a cruel place, Truther.

So are you continuing your one-man NFL boycott tonight? Or are you tuning into the Vikes-Giants shitshow? I feel bad for ESPN for being stuck with this turkey but they can't all be winners. You can call me AD - cause I'm rooting all-day long for the Vikings and AP to bury the fuckin' Giants once and for all. 0-7 will just be a brutal hole.

Go get 'em AP!
Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Post by Machado »

Sam Bradford tears ACL on cheap hit by
Carolina defender who celebrated on sidelines post-hit on QB

I saw that play live on NFL RZ and was hoping that Rams OL line-man was
going to choke slam the defender so the cheap hit and intentional celebration while Bradford was laying in the ground in pain.
Crazy Levi

Post by Crazy Levi »

Machado wrote:Sam Bradford tears ACL on cheap hit by
There was nothing "cheap" about that hit. QB is in bounds, he's fair game.
NeverSurrender

Post by NeverSurrender »

Carolina defender who celebrated on sidelines post-hit on QB.
He may have not known he was hurt and especially that bad. People do weird things in spur of the moment situations. His job is to get the qb, he did that. I'd be happy too.
DaveB
Opening Act in Arenas

Post by DaveB »

eddie lee roth wrote:^
I'm sure there was some mental issues with Manning but I think a lot more credit has to go to the Colt's D. They were the reason Indy won that game.
NeverSurrender

Post by NeverSurrender »

Whoever said they weren't? I knew after one quarter against the Vikes last season he was good. Wasn't meathead the only guy beating the Luck sucks drum? Calling him Ryan Luck and shit...
Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Post by Machado »

Crazy Levi wrote:
There was nothing "cheap" about that hit. QB is in bounds, he's fair game.

Remember that when you not very smart RG 2-4 attempts to bait a defender into a penalty while running along the sidelines.
RG 2-4 is a moron. I still can't believe the comments he made about how he tries to draw flags from defenders as he runs out of bounds.
:roll:
He is coming off major knee surgery and the dork wants to take on unnecessary hits.......LOL!!!
NeverSurrender

Post by NeverSurrender »

Crazy Levi wrote:
NeverSurrender wrote: I didn't even know that part of the settlement of the concussion lawsuit says they are not legally bound to divulge the findings of 15 years of concussion studies.

If who cared?

The NFL doesn't care about the players or "helping people" - 60 years of negligence and deception has made this clear. They do care about their image and liability, which is what the settlement was all about. Not sure why you think they'd just release a bunch of reports that make them look bad.

I'm starting to wonder if you are 10 years old, and have yet to learn how the world works. It can be a cruel place, Truther.

So are you continuing your one-man NFL boycott tonight? Or are you tuning into the Vikes-Giants shitshow? I feel bad for ESPN for being stuck with this turkey but they can't all be winners. You can call me AD - cause I'm rooting all-day long for the Vikings and AP to bury the fuckin' Giants once and for all. 0-7 will just be a brutal hole.

Go get 'em AP!
Boycott? Who said anything about a boycott? Oh yeah, that's just you making shit up again.

And for somebody who doesn't want to go back and forth with me, you sure do reply to almost everything i say, even if ii all just shit you made up.