LeBron James...

A place to talk about sports, athletes and jock itch.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

SkyDog112046
Headlining Clubs

Re: LeBron James...

Post by SkyDog112046 »

:lol:
grishnak boss
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by grishnak boss »

SatanOscillateMyMetallicSonatas

Dogma: I am God.
grishnak boss

Post by grishnak boss »

The Peoria Chiefs, a Class A minor-league affiliate of the Chicago Cubs, will give every fan attending Thursday night's game a replica of LeBron James' NBA championship ring. That means as each fan passes through the turnstiles of O'Brien Field, he or she will be handed ... nothing.

James' Miami Heat team fell to the Dallas Mavericks four games to two in the NBA finals, which ended Sunday night. James, who promised Heat fans multiple championships when he bolted Cleveland for South Beach last summer, has now gone eight seasons without being able to wear a championship ring.

James' performance in the NBA Finals was widely panned. A two-time regular season Most Valuable Player, James scored only 21 points in the fourth quarters of all six finals games combined.

Which gave the Chiefs a chance to pile on the promotions Thursday, when they take on the Wisconsin Timber Rattlers.

"The Chiefs are looking into whether or not the game can skip the fourth inning to honor King James who took off the fourth quarter of every finals game," the team said in a press release.

No word on whether the umpires will allow that, but these two promotions are beyond the league's control:

"One lucky fan will win a replica of James' 2011 Finals MVP Award which he earned with his clutch fourth quarter play. Fans will also have the opportunity to learn how to perform the Heimlich to prevent themselves or their colleagues from choking in a big situation," the Chiefs press release said.

But before they pile on James, the Chiefs may want to take a look at the Midwest League standings. The team is fifth place in the league's West Division.

Looks like the James replica rings are perfect for the Chiefs, too.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Subhuman Yeti
Headlining Clubs

Post by Subhuman Yeti »

"It's ask, not ax... you fucking asshole"
"Afraid that the people might ask for a little more than the shit they get..."
Space Bear
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by Space Bear »

Subhuman Yeti wrote:

"It's ask, not ax... you fucking asshole"
I LOLed at the same thing.
my bestest friend ever deathcurse wrote:Space Bear is boring. He'll cry about this and I won't read it because he just sucks and makes me want to get hit by a car.
grishnak boss

Post by grishnak boss »

Have you heard about McDonald's serving the new McBrons? If you eat it during the fourth quarter, you're guaranteed to choke!

In Games 4 and 5 of the NBA Finals, LeBron James scored 25 points; that's the exact same number that Mavericks guard J.J. Barea scored in the same two games. There isn't much of a punch line to this one...oh wait, of course there is.
J.J. Barea, who is no taller than 5'7", matched the scoring output of LeBron James, who is considered the most talented player in the league. I guess size doesn't matter to LeBron.

If you ask LeBron James for change for a dollar, he'll only give you three quarters in return.

Dwyane Wade and Chris Bosh are taking CPR classes this summer, just in case LeBron chokes again next season.

LeBron James skipped college in order to avoid the finals.

Today is national LeBron James Day—everyone gets out of work 12 minutes early!

LeBron James will release his autobiography as soon as he comes up with a title.

SkyDog112046
Headlining Clubs

Post by SkyDog112046 »

^^^ :lol:
St_Augustines_Pears
Headlining Clubs

Post by St_Augustines_Pears »

grishnak boss wrote:Image
"Moving on, is a simple thing...what it leaves behind is hard. You know the sleeping feel no more pain...and the living are all scarred." -- Megadeth's "A Tout Le Monde"
Subhuman Yeti
Headlining Clubs

Post by Subhuman Yeti »

Assholes.

Le Bobo the Ringless and the asshole selling that fucking stupidity.
"Afraid that the people might ask for a little more than the shit they get..."
Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Post by Machado »

Where is James taking his talents to this summer?

Still a loser.
Will never be a winner.

Can't wait for him to lose all his millions and wind up
getting a job at UPS as a driver :lol:
Space Bear
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by Space Bear »

my bestest friend ever deathcurse wrote:Space Bear is boring. He'll cry about this and I won't read it because he just sucks and makes me want to get hit by a car.