The New (Spam Free) Never Ending Wrestling Thread

A place to talk about sports, athletes and jock itch.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

ozzyrulz777
On Wings of Lead

Re: The New (Spam Free) Never Ending Wrestling Thread

Post by ozzyrulz777 »

I cannot wait for Kennedy to come back.
LAglamrocker
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by LAglamrocker »

seems like Wrestmania 25 is going to blow, maybe the worst ever
seeing it in a football stadium will rule

only thing that could save it would be Hulk vs Cena closing the event..and Hulk winning then have wrestling legends comeing out at the end of the match

I think Y2J killing the legends every week will lead to Micky R showing up on Raw with Stone Cold to fight Y2J at Mania

oh, well its all about Destruction in the Desert 26!
Angry Jew
Appetite For Chinese Democracy
Location: Buffalo,NY (Lets go SABRES!)-Swinging on Axl's nuts waiting patiently for Chinese Democracy part 2

Post by Angry Jew »

Sad day in Boogeyland
WWE axed the Boogeyman today.
Where's Izzy?
nakedmadman
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by nakedmadman »

Angry Jew wrote:Sad day in Boogeyland
TNA will be picking him up shortly. Most likely with an even shittier gimmick than boogyman.
LAglamrocker
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by LAglamrocker »

man thats sad he was one of my alltime favorites..damn

his legend will live on...WWE fucked up he could have been huge
Jani Lane and Bret Michaels should form a band called "Nelson II"
znuff_fan
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by znuff_fan »

Well that is fucked up, people were into him. WWE is so damn stupid.
ozzyrulz777
On Wings of Lead

Post by ozzyrulz777 »

Angry Jew wrote:Sad day in Boogeyland
THANK GOD!

I wonder who TNA will fire tomorrow?
ultraphobic71
Headlining Clubs

Post by ultraphobic71 »

Drunken_Little_Elf wrote:
ultraphobic71 wrote:Remember the time he gave away the winner of a main event at Wrestlemania?I'm surprised that Vince didn't walk to ringside and tell him:YOU'RE FIRED.
When did he do this? And what was the main event???
One of the most infamous moments of Cole's WWE career came at WrestleMania XV where, while telling fans to tune into the Home Shopping Network after the show to buy WWF related items, he accidentally gave away the winner of the main event between the Rock and Stone Cold Steve Austin by saying that the "new WWF Champion Stone Cold Steve Austin" would be a guest on the show.
Dumbass! :lol:

Oh yeah,don't feel too sorry for the Boogeyman.I'm sure that TNA will pick him up because he tight with Booker T.
Subhuman Yeti
Headlining Clubs

Post by Subhuman Yeti »

ultraphobic71 wrote:They have Joey"I knock out JBL"Styles and not using him as an announcer?

...it's fucking sickening, innit??
"Afraid that the people might ask for a little more than the shit they get..."
ultraphobic71
Headlining Clubs

Post by ultraphobic71 »

Subhuman Yeti wrote:
ultraphobic71 wrote:They have Joey"I knock out JBL"Styles and not using him as an announcer?

...it's fucking sickening, innit??
It's a fucking disgrace!! :x
ozzyrulz777
On Wings of Lead

Post by ozzyrulz777 »

So does anyone know who TNA fired this week?
Drunken_Little_Elf
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by Drunken_Little_Elf »

ozzyrulz777 wrote:So does anyone know who TNA fired this week?
Have they canned Sonjay on TV yet? If not, I've heard rumours that it is him.
Tommy2Tone84 wrote:I know I'm dumb.
bigbuttskinner
Headlining Clubs

Post by bigbuttskinner »

I don't even know why I'm going to tune in tonight to TNA. The only entertainment I get out of TNA is making fun of it. Maybe Don West will slap Mike Tenay. That could be funny... Oh I've wasted my life.
michelish wrote: VH album will be dropping first half of 2019. Album has been completed for a few months. They've been recording on and off since just after last tour.Finalizing title and artwork.
Nitrorulz wrote: I predict “The Dirt” will do double that.
referring to Queen movie
ultraphobic71
Headlining Clubs

Post by ultraphobic71 »

Some wrestling news:
(1)There will be a 25-Diva Battle Royal at WrestleMania 25, according to PWInsider.com. The company is bringing in Divas from the past for the match.
(2) The Wrestler will be released on DVD on Apr. 21, according to Amazon.com. A Blu-Ray version will also be available. To read the Amazon listing, visit Amazon.com.
(3) Retired pro wrestler Jeff Gaylord was arrested in January on bank robbery charges. He was arrested the day after he allegedly attempted to rob a U.S. Bank in Monumnt, Colorado. He is also suspected of another bank robbery in the area, according to the Tribune News. He worked for WWE, USWA, and World Class Championship Wrestling among other promotions throughout his career
(4) TNA has chose not renew the contracts of veteran performers Sonjay Dutt, Petey Williams, Jimmy Rave and Lance Hoyt. Their departures from the company were partially as a result of budget cuts.

TNA has been looking to cut costs in other areas. Most notably, they've been running less pay-per-view events on the road as of late. While the company looks a whole lot more major league doing pay-per-views from arenas across the country with larger crowds as opposed to the former home of Nickelodeon GUTS and WCW WorldWide, it's simply much more cost effective to run events in Orlando in most cases.

For the most part, TNA has had trouble drawing solid crowds for pay-per-view events taken on the road. There have been countless reports of floor seats being available the weekend of a pay-per-view. Oftentimes, TNA papers the events days before the show, thus explaining why the buildings look packed come show time. For this past January's Genesis event in Charlotte, TNA ran a deal on Ticketmaster.com for fans to enter the code "STING" and receive up to four tickets for free.

In another cost cutting measure, officials stopped giving Monday off after road pay-per-view shows to save a day of costs.
ozzyrulz777
On Wings of Lead

Post by ozzyrulz777 »

No one was fired last night but Don West left half way through the show again. That shit is getting lame.
ultraphobic71
Headlining Clubs

Post by ultraphobic71 »

sikkbones wrote:Moolah better at least be at ringside for the diva battle royal... wait... is it her or the other old bat thats dead?

the one that fucked mark henry?
Um,dude,Moolah die a couple of years back.The other woman is Mae Young.I'm pretty sure she going to be in it!
SlayerNPG
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by SlayerNPG »

Hulk better be facing Jericho!
Garbageman
Trashsocioculturist
Location: This is gonna be one hell of a horse race, cuz I'm riding a cheetah!

Post by Garbageman »

ultraphobic71 wrote:
sikkbones wrote:Moolah better at least be at ringside for the diva battle royal... wait... is it her or the other old bat thats dead?

the one that fucked mark henry?
Um,dude,Moolah die a couple of years back.The other woman is Mae Young.I'm pretty sure she going to be in it!
I hope they enter the old midget wrestler Diamond Lil in Moolah's place. I mean Lil was Moolah & Mae's little love slave all those years!
radiobed wrote:The bottom line is Sleek is so far from credible when discussing Poison and their impact.
"I had to work hard for my yacht. I even played with Don Dokken." Bobby Blotzer
Subhuman Yeti
Headlining Clubs

Post by Subhuman Yeti »

...I hope really Orton is seriously injured and is out for a year, longer, or forced to retire.

The guy is not entertaining in the ring, sucks balls on the mic, sucks as a human being and is overall boring as hell.

...the angle as well.

Who the fuck really cares?

So he's been kicking people I'd actually like to kick in the head myself (really stiff) and I'm supposed to fucking care when a totally boring overpaid piece of shit, dumbass motherfucking asshole does it??

Who has he kicked in the head... that anyone with any brains really gives a shit about?

Exactly.

This stupid angle can't end soon enough ... and I really hope it ends with Orton injured.

That I doubt he can even make entertaining and/or believable.

Maybe seriously hurt and gushing a shitload of blood from a kidney.

:D
Garbageman
Trashsocioculturist
Location: This is gonna be one hell of a horse race, cuz I'm riding a cheetah!

Post by Garbageman »

But if he drop-punted HHH/Steph's kids into the 12th row monday night, you'd mark out!
radiobed wrote:The bottom line is Sleek is so far from credible when discussing Poison and their impact.
"I had to work hard for my yacht. I even played with Don Dokken." Bobby Blotzer
SlayerNPG
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by SlayerNPG »

Subhuman Yeti wrote:...I hope really Orton is seriously injured and is out for a year, longer, or forced to retire.

The guy is not entertaining in the ring, sucks balls on the mic, sucks as a human being and is overall boring as hell.
I agree to an extent. I mean very few wrestlers now a days have that "it" factor like so many guys in the 80s had like Hulk, Macho, Warrior, Flair, Sting, Luger, Sid, etc. I was never sold on Orton and I really never found his mic work or ring work anything special, but compared to how many bums there are now a days, he does stand out, but still that's not saying much. No one in wrestling is natural anymore, like with Orton every promo he does you can tell he's "acting", all the guys I listed above never seemed like they were "acting" when they were out there. I'm a casual fan, but man wrestling blows overall now a days.
Angry Jew
Location: Buffalo,NY (Lets go SABRES!)-Swinging on Axl's nuts waiting patiently for Chinese Democracy part 2

Post by Angry Jew »

SlayerNPG wrote:
Subhuman Yeti wrote:...I hope really Orton is seriously injured and is out for a year, longer, or forced to retire.

I agree to an extent. I mean very few wrestlers now a days have that "it" factor like so many guys in the 80s had like Hulk, Macho, Warrior, Flair, Sting, Luger, Sid, etc. I was never sold on Orton and I really never found his mic work or ring work anything special, but compared to how many bums there are now a days, he does stand out, but still that's not saying much. No one in wrestling is natural anymore, like with Orton every promo he does you can tell he's "acting", all the guys I listed above never seemed like they were "acting" when they were out there. I'm a casual fan, but man wrestling blows overall now a days.
No,WWE might blow but if you like wrestling check out Ring of Honor or JAPW. There is some good stuff going on,you just gotta dig a little.

Anyone know how many times Matt and Jeff fought back in 02/03, I think. Wasn't it just like one PPV match? I really like this heel Matt Hardy though him teaming with Edge is a bit much given the history between them.
Where's Izzy?
SlayerNPG
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by SlayerNPG »

Angry Jew wrote:
SlayerNPG wrote:

No,WWE might blow but if you like wrestling check out Ring of Honor or JAPW. There is some good stuff going on,you just gotta dig a little.

Anyone know how many times Matt and Jeff fought back in 02/03, I think. Wasn't it just like one PPV match? I really like this heel Matt Hardy though him teaming with Edge is a bit much given the history between them.
I never got big into ROH, I have friends who love it, but for me I like a solid mix of good entertainment and wrestling like the good old days. ROH has the talent, but it's hard for me to get into, for the most part, generic indy guys wrestling in high school gyms. I've been to some ROH shows back when they first started, they were fun though.
Angry Jew

Post by Angry Jew »

SlayerNPG wrote:
I never got big into ROH, I have friends who love it, but for me I like a solid mix of good entertainment and wrestling like the good old days. ROH has the talent, but it's hard for me to get into, for the most part, generic indy guys wrestling in high school gyms. I've been to some ROH shows back when they first started, they were fun though.
Check out http://www.rohwrestling.com
ROH has a new booker now and they have a TV deal. You might like it more now. They have actual production now.
Where's Izzy?
ultraphobic71
Headlining Clubs

Post by ultraphobic71 »

Angry Jew wrote:
SlayerNPG wrote:
ROH has a new booker now and they have a TV deal. You might like it more now. They have actual production now.
I'm going to see ROH live when they come to Houston.Hopefully they bring in COLT CABANA AND JERRY LYNN!!!!
Angry Jew

Post by Angry Jew »

ultraphobic71 wrote:
Angry Jew wrote:
SlayerNPG wrote:
I'm going to see ROH live when they come to Houston.Hopefully they bring in COLT CABANA AND JERRY LYNN!!!!
Dunno about Colt but Jerry taped a few matches for the new TV show so I would imagine he would be there. I saw the Mania Weekend shows in 07 in Detroit. ROH pulls out all the stops Mania weekend, so you should have fun.
Where's Izzy?
Subhuman Yeti
Headlining Clubs

Post by Subhuman Yeti »

Garbageman wrote:But if he drop-punted HHH/Steph's kids into the 12th row monday night, you'd mark out!
...that is false.

If that happened and looked funny, I'd laugh. Damn right.

But mark out? No fucking way.
Absolutely not.

I would never mark out to anything Orton EVER did.

If RVD came back and had creative control and he soon held both World titles and worked double shots EVERY show and defended them most shows with double shots. Yes... I would mark out. I'd even buy PPVs and go to local house shows.

But everyone else in the WWE right now... rarely even gets any praise from me..

But me, 'mark out' to Randy Orton?

Have you been cheesing????
ozzyrulz777
On Wings of Lead

Post by ozzyrulz777 »

Angry Jew wrote:
SlayerNPG wrote:
Fuck I do not get HDNet. I think.
BD888
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by BD888 »

SlayerNPG wrote:

The problem with WWE is making their top guy John Cena, and all the other top guys are past 40yrs old who all had their primes more than 10 years ago.
bobbystoney
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by bobbystoney »

A Hit Of Acid wrote:
The Higher Power wrote:I hope Bobby Stoney is in it
He & Casper should be the ring announcers. That is if stoney doesn't get drunk and piss out.

Did I say piss out? I meant pass out. Well in stoney's case both may apply...

*hic*

Huh?!?

What's-a-goin on?

*hic*

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ