The New (Spam Free) Never Ending Wrestling Thread

A place to talk about sports, athletes and jock itch.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Angry Jew
Appetite For Chinese Democracy
Location: Buffalo,NY (Lets go SABRES!)-Swinging on Axl's nuts waiting patiently for Chinese Democracy part 2

Re: The New (Spam Free) Never Ending Wrestling Thread

Post by Angry Jew »

Just finished up a 90 minute interview with Jim Ross. I will post the link tomorrow.
Where's Izzy?
ozzyrulz777
On Wings of Lead

Post by ozzyrulz777 »

Sooooo.... TNA was not bad at all tonight. Only part that sucked was West having sand in his vagina the whole time about Angle and Jarrett.
nakedmadman
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by nakedmadman »

ozzyrulz777 wrote:Sooooo.... TNA was not bad at all tonight. Only part that sucked was West having sand in his vagina the whole time about Angle and Jarrett.
Don West needs to move on, maybe go back to selling junk knives on late night TV, and while he's at it, take that fool Borash with him.

The gauntlet match was only exceeded in stupidity by Angle's build up to it. The MEM angle would work if they'd drop all the corny shit. The lame ass mafia movie quotes, Kevin Nash, and Booker T changing accents weekly(or perhaps weakly).
The knockout's match was 'eh', they need to bring in some big bruiser to whip up on Kong. Maybe some 'roided up shemale or something. What's Joanie Lawler doing these days?
Mick Foley still cuts a killer promo, but him against Sting for the title? I don't see that working.
Bringing in the Jap belts was a mistake. With half the roster carrying belts, it's going to get the same way it is in WWE, the belts don't mean shit.
The "Off the Wagon Challenge" was an interesting idea to get rid of a couple of guys they were going to cut, but now they've written themselves into a corner. They're going to have to pull the belts off Beer Money Inc. because they can't keep selling the DQ's. That's a shame, Beer Money are one of the real bright spots on that roster.
Drunken_Little_Elf
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by Drunken_Little_Elf »

nakedmadman wrote: The "Off the Wagon Challenge" was an interesting idea to get rid of a couple of guys they were going to cut, but now they've written themselves into a corner. They're going to have to pull the belts off Beer Money Inc. because they can't keep selling the DQ's. That's a shame, Beer Money are one of the real bright spots on that roster.
Agree with everything you wrote, especially what I quoted. Beer Money had/has real potential, so naturally TNA fucked it up.
Tommy2Tone84 wrote:I know I'm dumb.
ultraphobic71
Headlining Clubs

Post by ultraphobic71 »

I can't stand TNA.Fuck,why can't they fire Vince Russo and try their luck with someone else?
Monty610
Debut Album Goes Gold

Post by Monty610 »

So much talent and so weak a product. TNA is a crying shame...
Psychobolia.com wrote:...I can't wait to download and delete this new album.
Monty610
Debut Album Goes Gold

Post by Monty610 »

Friday the 13th wrote:I can speak to A Keg Of Beer and fix your SOFA problem.
Well get him over here then! We need supplies for the next tour!

:)
Drunken_Little_Elf

Say what you will about TNA, but IMO Dixie Carter just owned Vince McMahon:

"I think it's wonderful that Vince watches TNA iMPACT. And I agree with him that things such as the brutal beating of a sixty-year-old man, a vicious home invasion and gratuitous man-on-woman violence can be seen as reprehensible - and that's just the last three Monday nights."

http://www.thefightnetwork.com/news/wre ... e_vs_vince
Monty610
Debut Album Goes Gold

Post by Monty610 »

Drunken_Little_Elf wrote:Say what you will about TNA, but IMO Dixie Carter just owned Vince McMahon:

"I think it's wonderful that Vince watches TNA iMPACT. And I agree with him that things such as the brutal beating of a sixty-year-old man, a vicious home invasion and gratuitous man-on-woman violence can be seen as reprehensible - and that's just the last three Monday nights."

TNA has no room to talk. I don't know what Vince said about TNA but Samoa Joe's implied knife-violence and the constant usage of the insider-term "rat" when referring to females isn't exactly kid-friendly...
ozzyrulz777
On Wings of Lead

Post by ozzyrulz777 »

I like the new Samoa Joe angle.
Angry Jew
Location: Buffalo,NY (Lets go SABRES!)-Swinging on Axl's nuts waiting patiently for Chinese Democracy part 2

Post by Angry Jew »

Check out my 90 minute interview from yesterday with Jim Ross. Let me know what you think:

http://www.mondaynightmayhemarchives.co ... 032709.wax
Where's Izzy?
ultraphobic71
Headlining Clubs

Post by ultraphobic71 »

Drunken_Little_Elf wrote:Say what you will about TNA, but IMO Dixie Carter just owned Vince McMahon:

Dixie talks back.I love it!But still,any place that promotes Jeff Jarrett as a star is doomed to fail.
Wicked Booze Hound
Taking Music Lessons
Location: Chicago, Illinois Godddamnit!! You'd be pretty pissed too if your team hasn't won shit in 102 years!

Post by Wicked Booze Hound »

I don't know bout some of you guys.......but If TNA Impact was going head to head against WWF/E Monday Night Raw....I'd be watching TNA. It's just way way way better right now. WWF/E right now to me seems so stale and when I watch these promos, it makes me really wanna cringe. I mean, come on.....that goofy face Paul Triple H McMahon was making that one night was just plain stupid and cartoonish. Right now WWF/E to me seems so 1994/1995. You may think TNA sucks.....but as of right now aside from the Indys...it's really the best thing going on the national level. I'm looking more forward to spending $29.95 on Foley vs Sting than I am spending $54.95 on what is probably the worst Wrestlemania card ever.
MORE BEER!
Wicked Booze Hound
Taking Music Lessons
Location: Chicago, Illinois Godddamnit!! You'd be pretty pissed too if your team hasn't won shit in 102 years!

Post by Wicked Booze Hound »

Oh....and for those who don't know....Dixie Carter was respeonding to comments made by Mcmahon regarding the content of the TNA programming. Funny, because Bischoff was making those same comments about the WWF/E when he saw them coming in the rear view mirror in 1997 with the same exact content.
MORE BEER!
Angry Jew

Post by Angry Jew »

Wicked Booze Hound wrote:I don't know bout some of you guys.......but If TNA Impact was going head to head against WWF/E Monday Night Raw....I'd be watching TNA. It's just way way way better right now. WWF/E right now to me seems so stale and when I watch these promos, it makes me really wanna cringe. I mean, come on.....that goofy face Paul Triple H McMahon was making that one night was just plain stupid and cartoonish. Right now WWF/E to me seems so 1994/1995. You may think TNA sucks.....but as of right now aside from the Indys...it's really the best thing going on the national level. I'm looking more forward to spending $29.95 on Foley vs Sting than I am spending $54.95 on what is probably the worst Wrestlemania card ever.
What about Ring Of Honor? You can watch the HD NET TV shows on their You Tube page. Good 1st show with Delirious/Jerry Lynn and Tyler Black/Jimmy Jacobs

I am going to Lockdown in Philly, so I hope it is a good show. Danny Bonaduce is the number one radio guy in Philly so that should be decent promotion with him wrestling Eric Young. Before anyone complains, relax, it will be a 5 minute match and if it gets a few asses in the building, good for TNA.
Where's Izzy?
ozzyrulz777
On Wings of Lead

Post by ozzyrulz777 »

That bullshit Michaels pulled last night was LAME!
Drunken_Little_Elf

ozzyrulz777 wrote:That bullshit Michaels pulled last night was LAME!
Actually I thought it was pretty cool. It reminded me of something he would have done 10 years ago. Only instead of saying "suck it" he was serious (for the most part).
ultraphobic71
Headlining Clubs

Post by ultraphobic71 »

Drunken_Little_Elf wrote:
ozzyrulz777 wrote:That bullshit Michaels pulled last night was LAME!
Actually I thought it was pretty cool. It reminded me of something he would have done 10 years ago. Only instead of saying "suck it" he was serious (for the most part).
I'm surprised that the Undertaker let him did that.For being a dead guy and a "locker room leader",I heard he cry like a little french schoolboy on anybody making fun of his gimmick.BTW,I thought it was cool,too.
ozzyrulz777
On Wings of Lead

Post by ozzyrulz777 »

Angry Jew wrote:Check out my 90 minute interview from yesterday with Jim Ross. Let me know what you think:

Great interview.
Angry Jew

Post by Angry Jew »

ozzyrulz777 wrote:
Angry Jew wrote:Check out my 90 minute interview from yesterday with Jim Ross. Let me know what you think:

Great interview.

Thanks man! Anything in particular you liked? Check out the site for tons of other interviews: http://www.mondaynightmayhem.com

We are gonna be doing a live special from Lockdown in Philly in a few weeks.
Where's Izzy?
ozzyrulz777
On Wings of Lead

Post by ozzyrulz777 »

Angry Jew wrote:
ozzyrulz777 wrote:

Great interview.

Thanks man! Anything in particular you liked? Check out the site for tons of other interviews: http://www.mondaynightmayhem.com

We are gonna be doing a live special from Lockdown in Philly in a few weeks.
The questions were insightful and professionally asked and answered.
ultraphobic71
Headlining Clubs

Post by ultraphobic71 »

Last night in Pasadena,Texas,me and my son met Mick Foley!!He's was very nice to everybody and took the time to talk the people.He was there for Booker T's PWA.You can tell that Booker invested some money into it.Nice ring,lights and entrance.He got a tag team called Yen and Yang.Picture the Hardys but hispanic and build like Rick Rude.Even thought it about an 2 1/2 hr drive,I'm going to try to go back.He's has monthly shows and try to bring in an "superstar" once an month.
LAglamrocker
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by LAglamrocker »

now that loser Cena has made 2 movies no one cares about hopefully Vince will have Edge keep the belt at Mania
Jani Lane and Bret Michaels should form a band called "Nelson II"
ozzyrulz777
On Wings of Lead

Post by ozzyrulz777 »

Wonder what will happen tonight on RAW!
LynnrdVonHetfield
Opening Act in Local Bars

Post by LynnrdVonHetfield »

I was fairly certain that the Undertaker streak was going to end Sunday.
But with Michaels basically clowning the Undertaker 3 straight shows, the streak will continue.
Too bad, the 'Taker's gimmick is stale and played out, he should have left years ago.
Sinderella

Post by Sinderella »

LynnrdVonHetfield wrote:I was fairly certain that the Undertaker streak was going to end Sunday.
But with Michaels basically clowning the Undertaker 3 straight shows, the streak will continue.
Too bad, the 'Taker's gimmick is stale and played out, he should have left years ago.

I would really hate to see the Undertaker lose this year. Personally I would like to see the streak continue until he retires. But that is just me.
On Wings of Lead

Post by ozzyrulz777 »

I will be pissed off if Undertaker loses. And I am telling you people Kane, CM Punk or Christian is going to win Money In The Bank
ultraphobic71
Headlining Clubs

Post by ultraphobic71 »

ozzyrulz777 wrote:I will be pissed off if Undertaker loses. And I am telling you people Kane, CM Punk or Christian is going to win Money In The Bank
I'm going with Shelton.(Even thought I want Christian to win!)As for the Undertaker Vs Shawn match,don't really care who wins.I'm just want to see a good,long match.
Sinderella

Post by Sinderella »

ozzyrulz777 wrote:I will be pissed off if Undertaker loses. And I am telling you people Kane, CM Punk or Christian is going to win Money In The Bank

Would love to see Christian win it all. Not sure they will have CM win it back to back, but who knows.
On Wings of Lead

Post by ozzyrulz777 »

It was bullshit that they cut the show off right in the middle of the Legacy/McMahon fist fight.