The New (Spam Free) Never Ending Wrestling Thread

A place to talk about sports, athletes and jock itch.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Space Bear
Cockblocked by Poison

Re: The New (Spam Free) Never Ending Wrestling Thread

Post by Space Bear »

paule5150 wrote:Got this from
http://www.prowrestling.net/artman/publ ... 2758.shtml

WWE Hall of Famer Ricky Steamboat remains hospitalized in Tampa after suffering a brain aneurysm on Wednesday night, according to Dave Meltzer of WrestlingObserver.com. His condition has been upgraded to stable.
What's the big deal? It's not like he got choked with a tie or something.
my bestest friend ever deathcurse wrote:Space Bear is boring. He'll cry about this and I won't read it because he just sucks and makes me want to get hit by a car.
silent_eyes
Debut Album Goes Gold

Post by silent_eyes »

nakedmadman wrote:By the numbers, the new General Manager of RAW will be....

60% Chance they go with the obvious, Steve Austin. It's been a few months since Stone Cold has had any promotion, and you know Vince can't go any real length of time without cashing in on that piece of history.

15% Chance it's Shane O' Mac. He's been out of touch for quite a while, the whole "rebellion against Dad" thing is a tired schtick, but that's never stopped the E before, now has it?

5% Chance it's JR. OK, the Austin quotes tonight COULD be attributed to JR, trying to swerve the audience. I doubt it. Seems there's gotta be some friction between the E and Ole' JR. Otherwise we'd see a lil' more of him.

5% Chance it's Brian Danials. There's been some talk here about it, but I'd think the E is looking to put Danials back in the ring in a more conventional manner. This doesn't fit.

5% Chance it's Bret Hart on a double swerve. Possible, Hart turns heel, actually recruited the NXT boys to "assemble a new world order" and "God Bless Canada".

5% Chance it's actually Cole. Possible, but I doubt it. The only way I could see this happening is if Cole's contract is up and they're looking to move him out.

5% Unknown, they completely swerve everyone and actually suprise me.
Since the GM used Austin quotes to throw people off last night, it wouldn't surprise me a bit if next week the GM use quotes from The Rock and then so on and so on...

I don't think it's Austin, no way it'll be The Rock and I sure hope it's not Jim Ross. They don't even want Ross to be back on tv as an announcer, no way they want him to be an on-air character. But then again, who knows. It's the E and Vince changes his mind constantly.

Personally, I'm still sticking with it being Michael Cole.
ozzyrulz777
On Wings of Lead

Post by ozzyrulz777 »

Who knows really. And like someone else said I have a feeling the will use The Rock's quotes next week.
Kamikaze_Russo
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by Kamikaze_Russo »

nakedmadman wrote:By the numbers, the new General Manager of RAW will be....

60% Chance they go with the obvious, Steve Austin. It's been a few months since Stone Cold has had any promotion, and you know Vince can't go any real length of time without cashing in on that piece of history.

15% Chance it's Shane O' Mac. He's been out of touch for quite a while, the whole "rebellion against Dad" thing is a tired schtick, but that's never stopped the E before, now has it?

5% Chance it's JR. OK, the Austin quotes tonight COULD be attributed to JR, trying to swerve the audience. I doubt it. Seems there's gotta be some friction between the E and Ole' JR. Otherwise we'd see a lil' more of him.

5% Chance it's Brian Danials. There's been some talk here about it, but I'd think the E is looking to put Danials back in the ring in a more conventional manner. This doesn't fit.

5% Chance it's Bret Hart on a double swerve. Possible, Hart turns heel, actually recruited the NXT boys to "assemble a new world order" and "God Bless Canada".

5% Chance it's actually Cole. Possible, but I doubt it. The only way I could see this happening is if Cole's contract is up and they're looking to move him out.

5% Unknown, they completely swerve everyone and actually suprise me.

I seriously doubt Steve Austin will be announced the new GM, and would put his chances at 1%.

I had been thinking Ricky Steamboat, but with his recent medical problems (provided they're true)... don't see that one either.

Has anybody considered Triple H, HBK, or even Vince himself?

If I had to guess right now, I'd say it's still Bret Hart.

If they do tease next week with quotes from The Rock, I wonder if they'll say...

"If you smellllll.... what the GM is cookin'!"
Garbageman
Trashsocioculturist
Location: This is gonna be one hell of a horse race, cuz I'm riding a cheetah!

Post by Garbageman »

The new Raw GM will be Linda Hogan.

Meanwhile TNA will have a Flair/Hogan "alimony on a pole" match at the August PPV.
radiobed wrote:The bottom line is Sleek is so far from credible when discussing Poison and their impact.
"I had to work hard for my yacht. I even played with Don Dokken." Bobby Blotzer
Garbageman
Trashsocioculturist
Location: This is gonna be one hell of a horse race, cuz I'm riding a cheetah!

Post by Garbageman »

Where's Sabu? SNITSKY news!

Sequel To 'Worst Movie Ever Made' To Be Filmed In El Paso

EL PASO, Texas -- As bad movies go, "Manos: The Hands of Fate" has everything.

It has a bad script, worse editing, and characters that beg to be made fun of.

So, it seems fitting that a perplexing film which Entertainment Weekly deemed "the worst movie ever made" should have a sequel.

Gene Snitsky, a former WWE wrestler, will star in the sequel.

"It's going to be called 'Manos: The Search for Valley Lodge.' We're slated to shoot in El Paso, Texas, in early 2011," Snitsky told the Pottsville (Penn.) Republican Herald newspaper this past weekend. The sequel is expected to be released in 2013.

Jackey Raye Newman Jones and Bernie Rosenblum, who both appeared in the original, will appear in the sequel, according to http://www.torgolives.com, a Website devoted to "Manos: The Hands of Fate."

No other details of the sequel have been released.

"Manos: The Hands of Fate" is a 1966 movie filmed in El Paso and the surrounding area that toiled in obscurity for decades until "Mystery Science Theater 3000" and its wisecracking cast made the film bearable with their jokes.

The film has gained a cult following since its appearance on "Mystery Science Theater 3000," spawning several stage adaptations and even a documentary on the film.

Torgo, the satyr whipping boy of the master in the film, has become a YouTube sensation with music remixes featuring him.
radiobed wrote:The bottom line is Sleek is so far from credible when discussing Poison and their impact.
"I had to work hard for my yacht. I even played with Don Dokken." Bobby Blotzer
LAglamrocker
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by LAglamrocker »

new GM will be a person who would sign the NXT 7, has had problems with Vince and with management. Vince will surprise us all again,,,The Warrior new GM

if not i see Vince toying with Dixie Dumbass and its Heyman all along. I bet he has Heyman take Dixies calls and meeting to find out whats going on in TNA, they both laugh together

i sure hope the new GM or leader of the NXT 7 isnt the obvious JR,Shane, or HHH. That would ruin the great buildup and future
Jani Lane and Bret Michaels should form a band called "Nelson II"
Subhuman Yeti
Headlining Clubs

Post by Subhuman Yeti »

Flair/Lethal promo... good.

Mostly Stopped Action actually has me kinda interested in something.

And RVD is always entertaining.

Vince OTOH...

Hey McNothingNew... I sent you some nice fresh Yeti shit in an email. Have it replicated into some real life shit and dig in!

Your product sucks!!

Get bent, fucker!

P.S. Remember Benoit?
Your fault!
He never fucking killed anyone while in WCW or Japan, did he?
No, no he didn't.
So that's Owen and Chris and and and how many others Vincente?
You fucking human sausage grinder
:lol: :lol:

The GM! Who is the GM? Who the fuck cares? You're a twat!!
"Afraid that the people might ask for a little more than the shit they get..."
Artemis2085
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by Artemis2085 »

silent_eyes wrote:
Monty610 wrote:I think the mystery GM is Cole. That will explain Bryan's "firing" and the fact that Cole never gets beat down by Nexus. And he reads those e-mails like he wrote them...
Totally agree. If he's not the GM, I'll be very surprised.
You stupid assholes are wrong. Go back and watch the footage, listen to the quotes. It's clearly Virgil accompanied by his henchmen Battle Kat and Max Moon.

I keed, I keed.

But seriously I stopped watching this shit. I got DirectTV and a new flat screen last Thursday and looked forward to watching wrestling in HD on it. After 5 minutes of TNA and SmackDown, I couldn't wait to turn it off.

Lately I'm hooked on shoot interviews. These DVD's are the best thing to happen for wrestling fans in ages. Last week I got History Of WWE 1987 where they go month by month thru 1987 with Honky Tonk Man. Not your typical HTM bullshit and a MUST own. I've also watched Gene Okerlund, Demolition, JJ Dillon and the "Got Heat?" compilation over the last week. Amazing stuff...
Professional Hater
HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:Potato cakes.
Aesop wrote: I tire of pussies that refuse to speak their mind, defend this great nation, or seek employment.
Caustic Queen
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Caustic Queen »

WWE is total poop right now.
They have no direction and the only "story" they have is NXT invasion.
*yawn*
Kurt Angle, oh wait, I mean Mr. Thwagger is so bad it doesn't even count.
Thwagger isn't a heel.. he's a piss break. Hell, his shit went on for so long last Friday it was a shit, shower and movie break.

TNA is such a joke. BIG ANNOUNCEMENT, oh wait, no one cared "NOT REALLY A BIG ANNOUNCEMENT, just gonna be changes".... "HUGE NEWS".. oh.. no one cared again "CHANGES ARE COMING" I like Tommy Dreamer and Raven, but the truth is, their heyday was 10-15 years ago.
I'm waiting for a dude in a turkey suit to come down the isle any moment as "The HUGE surprise".
Artemis2085

Post by Artemis2085 »

RAW has officially sunk to a new low. And the crowd is 10 kinds of lame...
Professional Hater
Aesop wrote: I tire of pussies that refuse to speak their mind, defend this great nation, or seek employment.
Subhuman Yeti
Headlining Clubs

Post by Subhuman Yeti »

Anybody that has even given Vince any cash....
is 10 kinds of lame
ozzyrulz777
On Wings of Lead

Post by ozzyrulz777 »

So there was no quotes from any famous wrestlers this week. Hmmmmm.....
Monty610
Debut Album Goes Gold

Post by Monty610 »

ozzyrulz777 wrote:So there was no quotes from any famous wrestlers this week. Hmmmmm.....
Yes there was!

"There's an old saying, JUST WHEN YOU THINK YOU HAVE ALL THE ANSWERS, I CHANGE THE QUESTIONS!"

Psychobolia.com wrote:...I can't wait to download and delete this new album.
Artemis2085

Post by Artemis2085 »

Anyone else shocked by the Sheamus babyface turn?

I figured they would have held back on that one until later in the year, setting up something at WrestleMania...
Professional Hater
Angry Jew
Appetite For Chinese Democracy
Location: Buffalo,NY (Lets go SABRES!)-Swinging on Axl's nuts waiting patiently for Chinese Democracy part 2

Post by Angry Jew »

Sheamus sucks. Drew McIntyre should be getting the push that Sheamus is.

I won't spoil it for the 2 other people on here who watch TNA but it looks like they might actually be properly booking this ECW invasion angle.
Where's Izzy?
Kamikaze_Russo

Post by Kamikaze_Russo »

Artemis2085 wrote:Anyone else shocked by the Sheamus babyface turn?

I figured they would have held back on that one until later in the year, setting up something at WrestleMania...
Not really shocked... and I'm not sure that it's a full turn. I suspect it will be short lived. The fans won't be on board with Shameless as a face.
LAglamrocker

Post by LAglamrocker »

Sheamus isnt with Cena no way!

Sheamus will win the cage match with the Nexus help
TheCULTofMANSON
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by TheCULTofMANSON »

Tna victory road was awesome sunday night, did anyone else c it?
RockSkar wrote:
Patton could sing anything that those other singers have ever sang. But none of them could sing Patton's catalog.
Itwalksamongus wrote:
Dude - did you, like, just get ass-fucked by Patton or something? You're really off the hook here.
YYC

Post by YYC »

TheCULTofMANSON wrote:Tna victory road was awesome sunday night, did anyone else c it?
I watched it online. Meh. The Motor City Machine Guns/Beer Money match was phenomenal, definitely a match of the year contender. Everything else was kinda blah. I was pleasantly surprised by how good (as in it didn't outright suck) the Flair/Lethal bout was, though.
ryan76 wrote:I hope all your children have small penises, including the girls.
Angry Jew
Appetite For Chinese Democracy
Location: Buffalo,NY (Lets go SABRES!)-Swinging on Axl's nuts waiting patiently for Chinese Democracy part 2

Post by Angry Jew »

I think I'm one of the only idiots who pays for TNA PPV's. People aren't even stealing them these days:
Credit: F4WOnline.com

An interesting (and sad) note about the interest level in TNA PPV events is that, in addition to a small amount of people buying the PPVs, there are very few people that are watching the PPVs on an illegal stream compared to WWE events.

Most WWE shows will have 30 to 50 streams with about 1,000 people connected to each stream. According to Dave Meltzer, TNA Victory Road only had 5 streams with around 1,500 total viewers. WWE usually has around 60,000 viewers total and UFC has around 200,000.
Where's Izzy?
ozzyrulz777
On Wings of Lead

Post by ozzyrulz777 »

Wow! :lol:
Subhuman Yeti
Headlining Clubs

Post by Subhuman Yeti »

Total Non-Stop Action brought in HOGAN, the NASTY CUNTS and BITCH COUGH -- what the fucking fuck did they really expect the viewership to become?

Which do ya think surprised DIXIE the most after that first month, the somehow even more shitty ratings or Hogans dick up the side of her head?
ozzyrulz777
On Wings of Lead

Post by ozzyrulz777 »

I like where they are going with the ECW angle on TNA. It is a lot better than what they are doing with the Nexus right now.
LAglamrocker

Post by LAglamrocker »

Dixie Dumbass speech next week will be more laughable then ever. She still thinks mentioning Vince or WWE has any shock value just pathetic now

TNA thinking, we failed many years, dont know what to do. Hired Hogan and Eric to bring back NWO era, failed bigtime. 2nd Monday Night War failure. What now? WWE is doing a takeover with stars they created in a few months and our the #1 priority in the company. Lets copy them and bring back the ECW idea with a takeover!
Caustic Queen
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Caustic Queen »

LAglamrocker wrote:Dixie Dumbass speech next week will be more laughable then ever. She still thinks mentioning Vince or WWE has any shock value just pathetic now

TNA thinking, we failed many years, dont know what to do. Hired Hogan and Eric to bring back NWO era, failed bigtime. 2nd Monday Night War failure. What now? WWE is doing a takeover with stars they created in a few months and our the #1 priority in the company. Lets copy them and bring back the ECW idea with a takeover!
Dumbass is right!
Everytime Taz or any of the other idiots over there mention "ECW" they are promoting Vinnie Mac's company and treading on the line of lawsuits from the WWE mother company.

All TNA is STILL doing is picking up WWE cast-offs.
ozzyrulz777
On Wings of Lead

Post by ozzyrulz777 »

I did not think CM Punk looked bad last night without the mask. He looked like Charlie Manson.
LAglamrocker

Post by LAglamrocker »

is Dashing Cody Rhodes the most boring WWE superstar ever? I think he could be.

Rick "The Model", Rick Rude, Adrorable Adrian Adonis all have done the character well, even Meat was great, Cody is just really bad. He's by far the worst 2nd generation star ever on the WWE roster

Drew will win Smackdown Money in the Bank, all his losing, and feud with Teddy is for a reason to win the match. Raw is up n the air
SlayerNPG
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by SlayerNPG »

This gif cracks me up so bad, it was the best part of the horrible ECW angle TNA did... Al Snow runs down as part of TNA, but then starts helping the ECW guys when he gets to the ring. When Dixie says she invited them he acts shocked, essentially saying he doesn't even know why he was siding with ECW :lol: fucking classic

nakedmadman

Post by nakedmadman »

SlayerNPG wrote:This gif cracks me up so bad, it was the best part of the horrible ECW angle TNA did... Al Snow runs down as part of TNA, but then starts helping the ECW guys when he gets to the ring. When Dixie says she invited them he acts shocked, essentially saying he doesn't even know why he was siding with ECW :lol: fucking classic

Looks like she's saying " I LIKE Cum" and Al just can't believe it.