The New (Spam Free) Never Ending Wrestling Thread

A place to talk about sports, athletes and jock itch.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

LAglamrocker
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Re: The New (Spam Free) Never Ending Wrestling Thread

Post by LAglamrocker »

Jaun Cena isn't lame..proof!

they better sell Jaun Cena shirts in Ontario,CA :!:

http://www.pwinsider.com/article/53099/ ... a.html?p=1
Jani Lane and Bret Michaels should form a band called "Nelson II"
ozzyrulz777
On Wings of Lead

Post by ozzyrulz777 »

It is lame.
FullDJacket
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by FullDJacket »

wtf's up with Bob Sapp ripping off the Ric Flair gimmick?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s2f_6VYp ... re=related
Luke 16:10 "and he that is unjust in the least, is unjust also in much"
LAglamrocker

Post by LAglamrocker »

Is it saturday yet? I need to see Del Rio, he's a star!

Del Rio vs the little chihuahua

The Miz vs Barrett vs Edge..no Juan Cena booo

Kaval vs Dolph

and the Nexus!! got my armband, im ready
ozzyrulz777
On Wings of Lead

Post by ozzyrulz777 »

Well they didn't go with the Juan Cena storyline on TV this week. I wonder why.
Shinerrox
Buying Cool Stage Clothes

Post by Shinerrox »

ozzyrulz777 wrote:Well they didn't go with the Juan Cena storyline on TV this week. I wonder why.

According to some dirtsheets, the gimmick has been already scrapped..

In other news, MVP was released...
ozzyrulz777
On Wings of Lead

Post by ozzyrulz777 »

Yeah I heard about MVP last night apparently he asked for his papers and quit.
Captain Morgan
Kenny Loggins

Post by Captain Morgan »

Shinerrox wrote:According to some dirtsheets, the gimmick has been already scrapped..
Thank God.

I still think when all is said and done, they're building up an Orton/Cena feud. Hopefully it involves Cena losing the title/chance to win the title and completely snapping on Orton. That's probably wishful thinking though...

Miz with the belt is interesting but I'm not sure it's the long term idea. They'll probably have him job it to Cena/Orton by Royal Rumble - most likely Orton. Maybe Cena will ask for a title shot since he called the Survivor Series match fairly and "lost his job".

Christian SHOULD win the Royal Rumble and start a feud with Edge as well...
TheCULTofMANSON
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by TheCULTofMANSON »

Captain Morgan wrote:
Shinerrox wrote:According to some dirtsheets, the gimmick has been already scrapped..
Thank God.

I still think when all is said and done, they're building up an Orton/Cena feud. Hopefully it involves Cena losing the title/chance to win the title and completely snapping on Orton. That's probably wishful thinking though...

Miz with the belt is interesting but I'm not sure it's the long term idea. They'll probably have him job it to Cena/Orton by Royal Rumble - most likely Orton. Maybe Cena will ask for a title shot since he called the Survivor Series match fairly and "lost his job".

Christian SHOULD win the Royal Rumble and start a feud with Edge as well...

who cares about wwe, the tna ppv is on tonight bitches!
RockSkar wrote:
Patton could sing anything that those other singers have ever sang. But none of them could sing Patton's catalog.
Itwalksamongus wrote:
Dude - did you, like, just get ass-fucked by Patton or something? You're really off the hook here.
Subhuman Yeti
Headlining Clubs

Post by Subhuman Yeti »

What's the PPV card?

TNA is so easily avoidable on cable and their shit for brains announcers do such a crappy job selling the product, that I have no idea who is on the PPV.

Tenay has always sucked, except when sitting next to Schiavone...
and Taz is somehow actually getting dumber every time he opens his mouth.

Make Taz wrestle, or fire him. Just fire Tenay. What a fucking stooge!!
"Afraid that the people might ask for a little more than the shit they get..."
LAglamrocker

Post by LAglamrocker »

only 4000 at the recent Ontario CA show, still more then the TNA buys that night!
Captain Morgan
Kenny Loggins

Post by Captain Morgan »

It doesn't end with this guy...nevermind he's got a court date this week...

Report: Jeff Hardy 'Hammered' At TNA Final Resolution

Source: PWTorch

Sources are reporting that the reason for TNA considering removing Jeff Hardy from the main event of Final Resolution was that Hardy was "hammered" backstage prior to the event. That is according to two different sources.
It should be noted that firing him was never considered by TNA management. At one point (20 minutes before the pay-per-view went live), TNA considered removing him from the show.

It should also be noted that TNA management considered several replacement matches as well as finding a storyline reason for stripping the title from Hardy, but in the end they decided to stick with the match as planned, which saw Hardy retain the title. Hardy has a court date this Wednesday.

It'll be interesting to see what happens at the TV tapings this week.
LAglamrocker

Post by LAglamrocker »

1st taping has a womens title match in the main event...will the 1.0 hold up this week :lol:

when Hardy sobers up he will be asking Dixie "who designed this cheapass new belt?"
Captain Morgan
Kenny Loggins

Post by Captain Morgan »

LAglamrocker wrote:1st taping has a womens title match in the main event...will the 1.0 hold up this week :lol:

when Hardy sobers up he will be asking Dixie "who designed this cheapass new belt?"
:lol: I saw the spoilers and just shook my head. They're also starting a tournament for the Knockout Tag titles since Hamada got fired...

I really think Hardy is in deep shit - if he gets sentenced today, I'd say that he's stripped of the belt next week. They'll have to kick the "lawsuit" in high gear and have Dixie regain control A.S.A.P.

DDP was apparently offered a deal. I'd like to see him return as he was one of my favorites years ago.
Duke Fuckin Nukem
Wannabe Rocker

Post by Duke Fuckin Nukem »

Don't like dirt sheets since is all filled with BS but this BS seems more valid then what PWtorch always spits out.

Source pwinsider.com

By Mike Johnson on 2010-12-06 01:24:53
As mentioned prior to the TNA Final Resolution PPV, there were forces within the company pushing for TNA champion Jeff Hardy to be sent home from the company and to be stripped of the TNA championship after concern was voiced over Jeff Hardy's condition upon arrival at the PPV.

After Hardy met with TNA officials, the decision was made to let Hardy work the show. In speaking to multiple sources after the show, I was told that Hardy claimed his condition was not due to any personal issues but exhaustion from his recent TNA schedule.

From what we have been able to piece together, Hardy flew from the Middle East where he had worked the trio of TNA house shows in the U.A.E. this past Wednesday (a 20 hour flight). After landing in Atlanta, Hardy then flew on to North Carolina. I was told Hardy was home just one day (and, as one wrestler pointed out to me, that one day was likely dominated by Hardy's newborn baby) before flying to Michigan to make a personal appearance at a Monster Truck event in Detroit with Jesse Neal and Shannon Moore yesterday.

Someone who was in attendance at the event last night noted that Hardy looked exhausted and spoke of how hard his schedule was the last few weeks, as he had been on the road since the day after Thanksgiving. The same person also told me that Hardy was spotted returning to his room fairly early last night. Hardy then flew from Michigan to Orlando earlier Sunday to the TNA PPV.

When the decision was made to change plans, word spread like wildfire that Hardy was being sent home due to his condition. However, once Hardy explained his position, management backed off of alternative plans and agreed to let him work the show. One person I spoke to just as the PPV kicked off remarked, "False alarm."

Had Hardy been sent home, the plan would have been for Eric Bischoff to announce Hardy was injured on the Middle East tour. The match that would have replaced the main event would have been Matt Morgan vs. Ken Anderson vs. Jeff Jarrett. Since Samoa Joe's contract had expired, he would have been held off the PPV. There's no word on who would have ended up with the championship, but my gut is that Matt Morgan would have ended up with the belt.

As I write this, Hardy is scheduled for all of this week's planned Impact tapings.
eddie lee roth
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by eddie lee roth »

Duke Fuckin Nukem wrote:Don't like dirt sheets since is all filled with BS but this BS seems more valid then what PWtorch always spits out..
Give me a break don't like dirt sheets unless their sticking up for this drug user or should I say drug loser how many times does this idiot need to fuck up before you stop buying this bullshit.Just look at that last video of him and his stupid as fuck brother they were both wasted,denial isn't just a river in Egypt there's a big difference between being fucked up and being tired and it wouldn't be the first time a wrestler has wrestled fucked up and nobody got hurt but it could have happened and TNA is just spreading some bullshit it you want to buy it fine I think his reputation says differnt though.
Angry Jew
Appetite For Chinese Democracy
Location: Buffalo,NY (Lets go SABRES!)-Swinging on Axl's nuts waiting patiently for Chinese Democracy part 2

Post by Angry Jew »

eddie lee roth wrote:
Duke Fuckin Nukem wrote:Don't like dirt sheets since is all filled with BS but this BS seems more valid then what PWtorch always spits out..
Give me a break don't like dirt sheets unless their sticking up for this drug user or should I say drug loser how many times does this idiot need to fuck up before you stop buying this bullshit.Just look at that last video of him and his stupid as fuck brother they were both wasted,denial isn't just a river in Egypt there's a big difference between being fucked up and being tired and it wouldn't be the first time a wrestler has wrestled fucked up and nobody got hurt but it could have happened and TNA is just spreading some bullshit it you want to buy it fine I think his reputation says differnt though.
How is what PWI reported bullshit? Nobody thinks that Jeff hasn't had problems in the past but as far as this goes, it seems that his schedule got the best of him. None of us know him in real life but I'd like to believe that having just become a Father, he'd settle down a bit.
Where's Izzy?
eddie lee roth

Post by eddie lee roth »

I've watched wrestling since before the Von Erich boys (R.I.P.) came on the scene and this excuse their coming up with for him is bullshit. Like I said earlier I've been tired and I've been fucked up big difference between the two and as far as being a father ask Lacey Von Erich what she thinks about how it settled her dad down
Lardbucket
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by Lardbucket »

eddie lee roth wrote:I've watched wrestling since before the Von Erich boys (R.I.P.) came on the scene and this excuse their coming up with for him is bullshit. Like I said earlier I've been tired and I've been fucked up big difference between the two and as far as being a father ask Lacey Von Erich what she thinks about how it settled her dad down

I'd ask her all about it after I banged her even sillier.
:twisted:
A proud Steve Jones nutswinger since 1977.
eddie lee roth

Post by eddie lee roth »

fine by me as long as I get a shot
ozzyrulz777
On Wings of Lead

Post by ozzyrulz777 »

Dude Jeff Hardy deserves to go to jail. Maybe he will get his shit together.
LAglamrocker

Post by LAglamrocker »

Jeff is a dumbass, he fits good with TNA. He should of had the Cena push, champion for a long time. Vince always tried to give Jeff a chance. Sucks for the fans

Miz on TMZ last night!
Duke Fuckin Nukem
Wannabe Rocker

eddie lee roth wrote:
I'm not even a Jeff Hardy fan. none of us really know, but I'll buy PWIs BS than PWtorch. If Dave Schere or whatever his name reported what I posted I'd probably wouldn't even buy it but Dave is a mark for Vince McMahon if true what I posted wouldn't be under his name. This is a same guy that told me in a email when he was with 1wrestling.com fans dont care about a Ultimo Dragon vs Rey Jr feud which was happening in WCW but He praised the hell out of Stone Cold throwing Golddust into a port-o-john. Here we are 2010 people are begging for a Dragon vs Rey Jr type thing.

This also is the same guy who ripped on the Oklahoma gimmick because it was wrong and shouldn't poke fun at JRs disability. Again I emailed him and said you were giving it rave reviews when Vince was exploiting JRs problem used in a story line not once but twice and it was fine then. Got nothing from him. Hell they even had Ed Ferrara playing as a fan doing the Oklahoma gimmick for 500 buck when Tiger al sing would do them stupid skits.
So yeah I'm not a big dirt sheet guy. They have their own agenda along with the wrestlers they pay to get the scoop. Hey if the people that can't think for themselves buy it why not sell it.
Duke Fuckin Nukem
Wannabe Rocker

Tiger Ali Singh and fan mock JR
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JV7NRvYGmMg

Funny how this was fine then. I gotta give it to the dirt sheet writers those that control the dirt controls the mind. :lol:
TheCULTofMANSON
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by TheCULTofMANSON »

ozzyrulz777 wrote:Dude Jeff Hardy deserves to go to jail. Maybe he will get his shit together.

He must have r kelly's lawyer if it was one of us wed be in jail already. Wonder if tna has a backup plan for the tna belt If he gets sentenced
RockSkar wrote:
Patton could sing anything that those other singers have ever sang. But none of them could sing Patton's catalog.
Itwalksamongus wrote:
Dude - did you, like, just get ass-fucked by Patton or something? You're really off the hook here.
ozzyrulz777
On Wings of Lead

Post by ozzyrulz777 »

That cage match was a great match. Did not expect such a great match.
Angry Jew
Appetite For Chinese Democracy
Location: Buffalo,NY (Lets go SABRES!)-Swinging on Axl's nuts waiting patiently for Chinese Democracy part 2

Post by Angry Jew »

TheCULTofMANSON wrote:
ozzyrulz777 wrote:Dude Jeff Hardy deserves to go to jail. Maybe he will get his shit together.

He must have r kelly's lawyer if it was one of us wed be in jail already. Wonder if tna has a backup plan for the tna belt If he gets sentenced
Nope. It doesn't matter that he's white and a millionaire, the NC Police want to make an example of him but obviously there are many holes in their case.
Where's Izzy?
LAglamrocker

Post by LAglamrocker »

Once Jeff is in jail, TNA will sign Matt Hardy. Put a Mexican mask on him and call him Manuel Hardy.

I guess only 50,000 showed up for Tribute to the Troops show
ozzyrulz777
On Wings of Lead

Post by ozzyrulz777 »

I missed most of last night's Raw. All I know is Cena is rehired. "Yay" (*end sarcasm).
LAglamrocker

Post by LAglamrocker »

Slammy's were good..the little girl who reacted toThe Miz winning the belt,won an award and showed up!