The New (Spam Free) Never Ending Wrestling Thread

A place to talk about sports, athletes and jock itch.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Captain Morgan
Kenny Loggins

Re: The New (Spam Free) Never Ending Wrestling Thread

Post by Captain Morgan »

Looks like the Pipebomb vs. the Nose is happening afterall...
TheInfiniteStaircase
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by TheInfiniteStaircase »

Captain Morgan wrote:Looks like the Pipebomb vs. the Nose is happening afterall...
Am I the only one that felt like tonight's opening to RAW really took a lot of steam out of this storyline? :?

See if they can redeem it at the end.
Captain Morgan
Kenny Loggins

Post by Captain Morgan »

TheInfiniteStaircase wrote:
Captain Morgan wrote:Looks like the Pipebomb vs. the Nose is happening afterall...
Am I the only one that felt like tonight's opening to RAW really took a lot of steam out of this storyline? :?

See if they can redeem it at the end.
Triple H has been a total buzzkill for years now.

I can only hope this turns into a 180, but as history has shown, Triple H has crashed the party.
JJBrooks
AngHellic

Post by JJBrooks »

Do I have everyone's attention now?
Shinerrox
Buying Cool Stage Clothes

Post by Shinerrox »

I would almost guarantee that at WM28 it's going to be Trips vs. Punk. I thought Raw was pretty good until the belt pose off at the end, I'm just happy Living Colour is getting press again.
TheInfiniteStaircase
MSX Tour Support Act

Shinerrox wrote:I would almost guarantee that at WM28 it's going to be Trips vs. Punk. I thought Raw was pretty good until the belt pose off at the end, I'm just happy Living Colour is getting press again.
I'm wondering, if I have to really stretch out my imagination here, if they're going to do Punk and HHH at something like Survivor Series or Royal Rumble, have Punk as the champion at whatever point in time this occurs, let HHH win the belt so he can defend it at Wrestlemania against The Undertaker in a rematch from this past Wrestlemania and have Undertaker's streak go to 20-0 as champion. That is unless they want Cena versus The Rock to be for the belt.

As for Living Colour, last week they were all over the US, UK and Ireland iTunes charts thanks to Punk. Check it out: http://www.examiner.com/events-in-new-y ... vant-again
Redman77
Beer & Titty King

Post by Redman77 »

Monty610 wrote: If they "needed" this to be the main event at SS, they should have started the angle a month earlier. In fact SS would have been better as someone said, with the ending of last week's RAW, and Punk coming back just then. Everything you typed is what they should have done. Have him showing up at arenas, and not even the front row. They could really act like it was unplanned, get a shot of him sitting in the stands up top, or in a Box. Do every radio and talk show that would book him and totally kayfabe it. As it stands the main event at SS is essentially the same main event as MITB. The "title unification" aspect doesn't add anything to the mix because technically with "HHH re-signing Punk", that de-legitimizes any other claim to the belt.

Jesus Christ, I talk about this like it's freaking real. Where's Redman when you need him...LOL

It's fake you know™
saracapri wrote: It's true. I'm wild for buttsex.
Sinderella
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by Sinderella »

I went to the show last night and had a great time. There were a lot of Punk shirts and signs. Dark Match was Punk V Cena with run in from Miz and R-truth. Match ended with Punk and Cena doing AA and Go to Sleep at the same time.
I met Maryse and The Miz at a local Denny's after the show and Miz was not a prick this time. :D
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by Space Bear »

And here's CM Punk with the weather...

The full interview with the weather bit at the end.
my bestest friend ever deathcurse wrote:Space Bear is boring. He'll cry about this and I won't read it because he just sucks and makes me want to get hit by a car.
Captain Morgan
Kenny Loggins

Post by Captain Morgan »

Sinderella wrote:I went to the show last night and had a great time. There were a lot of Punk shirts and signs. Dark Match was Punk V Cena with run in from Miz and R-truth. Match ended with Punk and Cena doing AA and Go to Sleep at the same time.
I met Maryse and The Miz at a local Denny's after the show and Miz was not a prick this time. :D
Too funny about Miz/Maryse after the show. You've met him before?

I really think they're almost hinting at a fatal four way for Summerslam...
Shinerrox
Buying Cool Stage Clothes

Post by Shinerrox »

Apparently Colt Cabana had a dark match against Wade Barrett before the smackdown taping. I'm beginning to think there might be a ROH angle in the near future as the E has signed several ROH wrestlers in the couple of weeks. We shall see.
Sludgers: any guesses who is the JJBrooks user is? I'm guessing it's someone for the olden sludge days like Arkansas Cracker or someone from that timeframe.
Subhuman Yeti
Headlining Clubs

Post by Subhuman Yeti »

As for Living Colour, last week they were all over the US, UK and Ireland iTunes charts thanks to Punk. Check it out: http://www.examiner.com/events-in-new-y ... vant-again

That's fucking cool.

Isn't there anyone else in the WWE Punk can feud with besides Cena and HHHHHHHHHHHHH?

Holy shit, why pull the plug on this shit now?
Let HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH do something/anything/lots of things with the whole rest of the roster somehow, as a heel, or face, or straight down the middle exec for a few months or something at least. Not this... yet!

He was made the 'official' head giant face of the company just a few actual WWE days ago, pretty much how he has always viewed himself anway, but now he's the 'COO'.

Is the COO gonna JOB?

Also his ridiculous 'title' now 'officially' matches what an overrated fucking bird HHHHHHHHH always has been.

Anyway... why pull the plug on the companies 'top product vs management' now pre-Bummer Slam... when they should pull it pre-WM or at least pre-Rumble?

Let Punk pound on the rest of the boring RAW locker room.

Just launch Cena into the ceiling of an arena and see what happens.

=
shredded up, liquefied Cena, raining down, little fans, fucking glorious?

:lol:
"Afraid that the people might ask for a little more than the shit they get..."
TheInfiniteStaircase
MSX Tour Support Act

Subhuman Yeti wrote:
Isn't there anyone else in the WWE Punk can feud with besides Cena and HHHHHHHHHHHHH?
I'd love to see a Jericho/Punk feud.

And the funny thing about that is that recently the two of them have been very chummy with each other via twitter, then all of a sudden Monday night people were bombarding Jericho with messages of how Punk mentioned him on RAW and Jericho suddenly in an apparently "non-joking" way, lashed out saying he doesn't fuckin care and that Punk should stop ripping him off. Since WWE has been trying to branch storylines out into social media and the such, it would be sweet if they were going to do just that.
eddie lee roth
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by eddie lee roth »

Just read some of the Smackdown spoiler's.
HHH makes fun of Zack Ryder without him getting a word in then gives him the pedigree.
Fuck this shit bring back Vince at least he's smart enough to take an asswhoopin from time to time.
Subhuman Yeti
Headlining Clubs

Post by Subhuman Yeti »

saying he doesn't fuckin care
Obviously he does.

and that Punk should stop ripping him off.

Wrestlers complaining about other wrestlers ripping them off... :lol: :lol:

If Randy Savage wasn't whining and crying 24/7 about Black Machismo... and Mikey Whipwreck didn't complain non-stop about the Stone Cold Stunner ... Then NO ONE ELSE in the biz has any reason to bitch about anyone else ripping them off.

How many Luchadores or Japanese workers did you blatantly ripoff for 98% of your moveset throughout your entire career, Jericho?
Sinderella

Post by Sinderella »

The Miz and Maryse after RAW in Indy

Kenny Loggins

Post by Captain Morgan »

Sinderella wrote:The Miz and Maryse after RAW in Indy

Too funny. That's actually a great picture!
Sinderella

Post by Sinderella »

her bewbs looked AWESOME!!!!!!! lol
Kenny Loggins

Post by Captain Morgan »

Sinderella wrote:her bewbs looked AWESOME!!!!!!! lol
I bet! :mrgreen:
Sinderella

Post by Sinderella »

She told me to "be sexxy" in her wonderful accent. She was very nice. Miz was not as douchetastic as he was last time. So, that was good. They both signed my ticket and let me get the pic, so I was pleased.

ETA My friends went downtown way before I did, WWE held a focus group and paid the participants $20.00. She said they showed them a 2 minute clip of HHH new movie and then asked them what they thought. Then the got a questionaire about what stars they liked and did not like.
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by Space Bear »

I talked to my friend who works on TNA shoots... they're trying to figure out what to do if Tropical Storm Emily hits Central Florida. The PPV is Sunday, and as of now the path of the storm puts it very close that night. He told me they don't have a backup location to use, so they're desperately looking for one. I suggested they should do an empty arena show and make the storm part of the storyline, but I'm sure whatever they come up with will be even more stupid than my idea.
my bestest friend ever deathcurse wrote:Space Bear is boring. He'll cry about this and I won't read it because he just sucks and makes me want to get hit by a car.
TheInfiniteStaircase
MSX Tour Support Act

lol That'd be great. I wonder if Hogan will be willing to put over a Hurricane. He'll probably throw a chair at it so it gets ruled a disqualification.
Artemis2085

Post by Artemis2085 »

Space Bear wrote: I suggested they should do an empty arena show
*as Terry Funk* "My eye! My eye!"
Professional Hater
HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:Potato cakes.
Aesop wrote: I tire of pussies that refuse to speak their mind, defend this great nation, or seek employment.
Subhuman Yeti
Headlining Clubs

Post by Subhuman Yeti »

a questionaire about what stars they liked and did not like

Paul HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Levesque? Did not like... did not like!
Sinderella

Post by Sinderella »

Subhuman Yeti wrote:
a questionaire about what stars they liked and did not like

Paul HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Levesque? Did not like... did not like!
She said that he was the top of the list....I know you are as shocked as I am! Punk and Christian weren't even on the list!

Post by ParaDime77 »

TheInfiniteStaircase wrote:lol That'd be great. I wonder if Hogan will be willing to put over a Hurricane. He'll probably throw a chair at it so it gets ruled a disqualification.
ZING!
Everyone Is Someone Else's Bitch
Angry Jew
Appetite For Chinese Democracy
Location: Buffalo,NY (Lets go SABRES!)-Swinging on Axl's nuts waiting patiently for Chinese Democracy part 2

Post by Angry Jew »

The following performers have been released from WWE today:

Vladimir Koslov
Melina
Chris Masters
DH Smith

Gail Kim also announced on Twitter that she quit the company.

John Morrison issued the following statement via Twitter concerning Melina, his girlfriend, who was released this afternoon from her contract with WWE.

“I’ve always believed that Melina is the most talented Diva ever employed by World Wrestling Entertainment. (not to mention the hottest!) Her face conveys emotion. Vince McMahon likes to say “Television is a feeling” and I agree with him. That’s what Sports Entertainment is all about. Melina’s presence on Television, aside from the obvious (she be sexy!) is raw emotion- joy, rage, surprise, disgust… her passion just pours out of her

Melina’s presence on Monday Night Raw will be missed by the WWE universe… and especially by me.

I think this is the end of a chapter in the book of @RealMelina – I met Melina on my audition for Tough Enough 3, I never forgot the smile, and hug she gave me when I made the show and she got cut and told to go home. I’ve stood next to her with Joey while MNM was yelled at; told we’d never make it, we were worthless. I’ve seen her come back from 2 career threatening injuries. She is one of a kind, and talented enough to do whatever she wants. I’m proud to be her man. I love her, and will support whatever she chooses to do next.

#staystrong #thankyoumelina.”

Melina wrote the following about her WWE release on Twitter today:

"Feel free to Tweet, write, call @WWE about how u feel about anything. You deserve to be heard regarding any matter. Strength in numbers. I love you all so dearly and reading all of your tweets. Seeing the trend... I know w/out a doubt, I'm a lucky woman! In the next few days you will see many updates on the matter, so keep checking www.RealMelina.com I will definitely Blog & Vlog about it. I've been through quite a bit of stuff in my life. I Overcame each time. I'll never give up. Not now. I'll Always fight & #StayStrong "

Melina also sent a Tweet to John Morrison in response to his heartfelt reaction to her release:

"@TheRealMorrison U just made me cry. I love you so much. I'm very proud of what u have accomplished & to have u as the love of my life."

Chris Masters issued the following statement regarding his WWE release today:

"Obviously, I'm surprised by the move. But I'm optimistic. I'm going to move forward and see what lies ahead. I still love this business and I'm not going to give up because of this small set back. I want to explore and see what options I have for the future."
Where's Izzy?
ParaDime77
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by ParaDime77 »

Morrison is damn lucky he's not kicking gravel along with his bitch.
Everyone Is Someone Else's Bitch
eddie lee roth

Post by eddie lee roth »

ParaDime77 wrote:Morrison is damn lucky he's not kicking gravel along with his bitch.
He blows 90% of his high flying shit its like he barely touches the guy but he's high flying woo ohh its so exciting :roll:
Vince was right to shit on him for not standing up to Batista for fucking his girlfriend even if he would have got his ass kicked he needed to stand up and then treating Trish like a bitch at wrestlemania fuck him.
LAglamrocker
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by LAglamrocker »

this cant be true, why would WWE do this?

WWE announced on Friday's episode of SmackDown that Sin Cara returns to action on next week's show, which would indicate that he is returning prior to serving the full length of his 30-day suspension for a violation of the organization's Talent Wellness Program. To get around their self-imposed ruling, there is talk that developmental wrestler Hunico will portray Sin Cara at live events until the SmackDown Superstar's suspension is levied on August 17—the day following a SmackDown taping in Bakersfield, California.
Jani Lane and Bret Michaels should form a band called "Nelson II"