The New (Spam Free) Never Ending Wrestling Thread

A place to talk about sports, athletes and jock itch.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

FullDJacket
MSX Tour Support Act

Re: The New (Spam Free) Never Ending Wrestling Thread

Post by FullDJacket »

Watching some 2006 Smackdown on WWE's youtube channel

How the fuck was MVP billed as WWE's biggest free agent signing ever!? Or was that just a joke?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rODjIrFUIoo
Luke 16:10 "and he that is unjust in the least, is unjust also in much"
LAglamrocker
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by LAglamrocker »

Funny when adults “believe”
I believe MVP rookie contract was 15xs more than what Rousey signed for...that indie guy brought $$$
Jani Lane and Bret Michaels should form a band called "Nelson II"
TheInfiniteStaircase
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by TheInfiniteStaircase »

This Lashley/Zayn angle is not getting better at all. And the Ronda Rousey/Nia Jax thing is pretty bad too.

Now Rollins/Elias has my interest. I was really hoping Elias would be the Money In The Bank Winner and was disappointed when he wasn't even in the match, but if they have a good feud with him and Rollins that maybe even ends with Elias getting the belt, that'll be great.
LAglamrocker

Post by LAglamrocker »

Money In The Bank needs a challenge and match. not same old cash in
Whoever wins from Raw needs to call out Lesner for a match next week on Raw. Balor or Braun would work. Better with Balor. Balor conquers the beast would rule
Seems like now Elias beat Rollins for the belt then Rollins faces Brock and beats him

Rousey should be tagging with Natalia after Mania getting wins and feuding..she has lost all momentium from Mania..it’s pretty brutal now

Why is wwe wasting tme with Lashley again nobody cares at least Sami made it sort of interesting this week
Kid-Wicked
Opening for Helix

Post by Kid-Wicked »

TheInfiniteStaircase wrote: Mon Jun 04, 2018 9:59 pm This Lashley/Zayn angle is not getting better at all. And the Ronda Rousey/Nia Jax thing is pretty bad too.

Now Rollins/Elias has my interest. I was really hoping Elias would be the Money In The Bank Winner and was disappointed when he wasn't even in the match, but if they have a good feud with him and Rollins that maybe even ends with Elias getting the belt, that'll be great.
i can't see elias dragging another gimmick to the ring. he doesn't need money in the bank. he just needs to continue being booked smart.
dmbrocker
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal
Location: Rockin’ with Amber, Bradie, Laurine, Dokken, Ratt, Motley, Aerosmith, Rush, Poison…

Post by dmbrocker »

Shades of Chris Benoit? Anyone here heard of this guy (ECW's Rockin' Rebel)? Tragic:

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/for ... 12273.html
LAglamrocker wrote: Trixter is awesome but everyone has seen After The Rain video correct? That’s one of first things I’m going thank God for
paule5150
Opening for Slaughter

Post by paule5150 »

Chris Jericho is the new Intercontinental Champ

Omega beats Okada and becomes IWGP Champ

https://prowrestling.net/site/2018/06/0 ... ntal-cham/
dmbrocker
Location: Rockin’ with Amber, Bradie, Laurine, Dokken, Ratt, Motley, Aerosmith, Rush, Poison…

Post by dmbrocker »

TheInfiniteStaircase wrote: Sun Jun 10, 2018 10:27 am No posts about CM Punk losing his 2nd UFC fight last night and Dana White saying he's done in the UFC?
I kinda mentioned that briefly in the MMA thread. No Dana White mention, but yeah, I think at this point Punk should be done with UFC.
LAglamrocker wrote: Trixter is awesome but everyone has seen After The Rain video correct? That’s one of first things I’m going thank God for
LAglamrocker

Post by LAglamrocker »

What is We Collect Washouts of UFC world.. That is his next move

Dude had dream of doing UFC, he did the dream good for him..WWE machine goes on without him
TheInfiniteStaircase
MSX Tour Support Act

dmbrocker wrote: Sun Jun 10, 2018 11:02 am
TheInfiniteStaircase wrote: Sun Jun 10, 2018 10:27 am No posts about CM Punk losing his 2nd UFC fight last night and Dana White saying he's done in the UFC?
I kinda mentioned that briefly in the MMA thread. No Dana White mention, but yeah, I think at this point Punk should be done with UFC.
Oh, Duh, I guess I should have checked there lol

I'm a Punk nut-swinger and still hold out hope that he will one day return to WWE, but he seems like the kind of guy that won't stop doing MMA until he at least wins one fight, even if it's not in UFC.

And I don't know if the fact that he and Colt Cabana just won in court against the WWE's Doctor who was suing them is good or bad for the chances of him returning in the future.
Caustic Queen
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Caustic Queen »

So happy that Lucha Underground is back...

Anyone watching MLW?
dmbrocker

Post by dmbrocker »

MITB thoughts? Strowman winning was sooooooooo predictable. Alexa's early cash-in paid off, I guess. And stupid Ellsworth shows up just when I thought he'd been shitcanned and we'd be rid of his sorry ass for good!
LAglamrocker

Post by LAglamrocker »

Money In Bank was cool
main event wasn’t so great but Braun winning is cool.
Wwe should do something cool...have Braun outside Brocks house with camera..on Raw he knocks on the door Sable answers Braun runs in destroys the house and beats Brock in his house
Good job with Rousey not winning and makes her look good
TheInfiniteStaircase
MSX Tour Support Act

I was only watching MITB half-assed for much of the night and fell asleep during the Men's Main Event but I thought it was mostly disappointing with Rollins/Elias and Alexa being the highlights for me.

I was shocked how much I enjoyed the Nia Jax/Rousey match and I loved everything they did with Alexa tonight.

I was really hoping they wouldn't go with Braun for the Men's MITB. To me, he's a Main Event guy with a huge push regardless and will probably always be in or around the title picture and doesn't need MITB.

But I will give WWE Credit, going into tonight I really didn't know what to expect with most of the matches.

I really hoped at some point Nakamura would actually win the title. Do you think they go one more match at Summerslam or are they going to move on with a new competitor for AJ? Who do you think will be the one to take the title from him? Bryan? Maybe still Nakamura? Someone completely different?
TheInfiniteStaircase
MSX Tour Support Act

Wow, definitely shocked by the IC Title Change on RAW just now!

I LOVE Ziggler and hate how they've wasted and misused him through the years, but if they were going to make Rollins lose the title they should have let him drop it last night to Elias. Again, Elias gets the shaft.

Unless they plan on turning him into a baby face against Ziggler. I don't know.
BootyDaddy69
Debut Album Goes Gold

Post by BootyDaddy69 »

I actually quite enjoyed MITB, Elsworth is back so all is good in the world, loved the finish of Jax v Rousey with the Bliss bomb cashing in, AJ vs Nak was good but not as good as Johnny and Tammaso from NXT, would have preferred someone like Roode or Rusev to have won the mens MITB but atleast they have a way to get the title off Brock now

In unrelated news I will be back in the USA in Nov and have purchased tickets for Survivor Series, NXT Takeover and Raw at the Staples Center in LA, Anyone else going?, there is also a big event in Melbourne in Oct but its a week after I get married so don't think I will be going to that one
dmbrocker

Post by dmbrocker »

Soooooo...Cass just got "future endeavoured" after putting over Bryan at MITB. Any idea what happened to cause that? A little confusing if you ask me.
TheInfiniteStaircase
MSX Tour Support Act

dmbrocker wrote: Tue Jun 19, 2018 11:21 am Soooooo...Cass just got "future endeavoured" after putting over Bryan at MITB. Any idea what happened to cause that? A little confusing if you ask me.
Wow, really? I haven't been up to date on rumors and "dirt sheets" the last few weeks but I know that he had some heat on him for not listening to what he was supposed to do a few weeks back on Smackdown when he brought out that midget to make fun of Bryan. But I doubt that led to him being fired a month or more later.
LAglamrocker

Post by LAglamrocker »

Wwe realized Cass isn’t worth time and money to invest in him..weird together Enzo and Cass were 10s with fans and team..apart nosedive. They went from future Hall of Fame Tag Team to 600$ night TNA guys...Rise and Fall of Enzo and Cass is real thing.

Enzo and Cass were used to close Raw after cameras went off at Staples people LOVED them

Time and money for Sanity is next step..
Test 2.0/Diesel bye bye
dmbrocker

Post by dmbrocker »

RIP Vader (Leon White). Didn't he say a year or two ago that he had heart problems and knew he was going to die soon?

https://www.wwe.com/article/vader-passe ... 92206988=1
TheInfiniteStaircase
MSX Tour Support Act

dmbrocker wrote: Wed Jun 20, 2018 7:49 am RIP Vader (Leon White). Didn't he say a year or two ago that he had heart problems and knew he was going to die soon?

Yeah, it's a shame they couldn't put him in the Hall Of Fame before he passed. You KNOW they're going to do it now that he's gone. Sometimes WWE is so backwards.

Haha, man, I remember Vader as much for his appearance on Boy Meets World as I do for all of his matches and promos over the years. Be at Peace big man...

Oh, and on the subject of Big Cass again, according to Sports Illustrated he was fired for a drinking problem and some public incidents while on the road.
dmbrocker

Post by dmbrocker »

TheInfiniteStaircase wrote: Wed Jun 20, 2018 10:19 am
dmbrocker wrote: Wed Jun 20, 2018 7:49 am RIP Vader (Leon White). Didn't he say a year or two ago that he had heart problems and knew he was going to die soon?

Yeah, it's a shame they couldn't put him in the Hall Of Fame before he passed. You KNOW they're going to do it now that he's gone. Sometimes WWE is so backwards.

Haha, man, I remember Vader as much for his appearance on Boy Meets World as I do for all of his matches and promos over the years. Be at Peace big man...

Oh, and on the subject of Big Cass again, according to Sports Illustrated he was fired for a drinking problem and some public incidents while on the road.
Ouch. Poor Cass, I guess, but he had it coming if that's the case. And yeah, I remember that Boy Meets World episode, too! Funny stuff!
Bludegeon
Playing Second Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Bludegeon »

Sure he was fired for that.

I think he was fired because he realized just what a little bitch goat boy Danny was. Called him on it. Goat boy went to daddy vinny and boom. GONE.
FullDJacket
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by FullDJacket »

Cass was always injured during his tenure in NXT. If he had a drinking problem I figure he was already on the "fire-list" and that was the straw that broke the.....
Luke 16:10 "and he that is unjust in the least, is unjust also in much"
BootyDaddy69
Debut Album Goes Gold

Post by BootyDaddy69 »

It's Vader's Time R.I.P.
theglammerthebetter
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by theglammerthebetter »

I was a die hard fan back in his era travelling to ppv's waiting for wrestlers at airport, hotel, bars/restaurants arena before/after shows you name it i was there i managed to get a pic or autograph from basically everyone except 3 person in that era and that prick was one of them he was such an asshole and mean bastard.
They say all good boys go to heaven
But bad boys bring heaven to you
That-guy
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by That-guy »

BootyDaddy69 wrote: Wed Jun 20, 2018 12:31 pm It's Vader's Time R.I.P.
Just heard about this. Maybe Vince will finally put him in the Hall of Fame now.
Caustic Queen
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Caustic Queen »

theglammerthebetter wrote: Wed Jun 20, 2018 1:05 pm

I was a die hard fan back in his era travelling to ppv's waiting for wrestlers at airport, hotel, bars/restaurants arena before/after shows you name it i was there i managed to get a pic or autograph from basically everyone except 3 person in that era and that prick was one of them he was such an asshole and mean bastard.
Really?
He came from behind the table and hugged me...
TheInfiniteStaircase
MSX Tour Support Act

That-guy wrote: Wed Jun 20, 2018 5:33 pm
BootyDaddy69 wrote: Wed Jun 20, 2018 12:31 pm It's Vader's Time R.I.P.
Just heard about this. Maybe Vince will finally put him in the Hall of Fame now.
Yeah but it sucks because he announced two years ago that he knew he was dying and from what I've read he was very vocal about really wanting to go into the HOF and you would think the WWE would have done so BEFORE the guy fuckin died. I mean, how often do we actually get a warning about a Wrestler dying. 99% of these guys die young and unexpectedly. It's just sad.

I hope they give him a proper salute at the start of Monday Night Raw next week.