The New (Spam Free) Never Ending Wrestling Thread

A place to talk about sports, athletes and jock itch.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

ParaDime77
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Re: The New (Spam Free) Never Ending Wrestling Thread

Post by ParaDime77 »

Caustic Queen wrote: Tue Oct 16, 2018 4:22 am Apparently WWE has 6 Guys and a few girls on the roster now.. :?
Seriously though. They are running these 6 dudes into the pavement. It’s been the same 6 week after week all f’n year.
Everyone Is Someone Else's Bitch
Kid-Wicked
Opening for Helix

Post by Kid-Wicked »

I had to fast forward through batista's promo. that was painful.
TheInfiniteStaircase
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by TheInfiniteStaircase »

Kid-Wicked wrote: Wed Oct 17, 2018 8:46 pm I had to fast forward through batista's promo. that was painful.
The funny thing is I think he got a better crowd reaction last night than he did his entire last run. He seems like a good dude in real life but I have yet to really get into him as a Wrestler.

ETA: Early rumors are for Batista, Taker and Bam Bam Bigelow for the Hall Of Fame next year with Batista possibly facing HHH at Mania.
LAglamrocker
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by LAglamrocker »

Sucks for you..missed out on Bluetista shout out
What was point of Evolution promo..they did nothing. Guess Batista starting HHH feud was the point of everything. Flair is just annoying. As promo was going I was sure Randy was going to RKO everyone to continue his newish Legend Killer guy
Whenever wwe has gone to that arena last few years top balcony is always tarped off...fun to see that arena full Tuesday

Wwe better get LT intro Bam Bam
Jani Lane and Bret Michaels should form a band called "Nelson II"
Kid-Wicked
Opening for Helix

Post by Kid-Wicked »

TheInfiniteStaircase wrote: Wed Oct 17, 2018 9:06 pm
Kid-Wicked wrote: Wed Oct 17, 2018 8:46 pm I had to fast forward through batista's promo. that was painful.
The funny thing is I think he got a better crowd reaction last night than he did his entire last run. He seems like a good dude in real life but I have yet to really get into him as a Wrestler.

ETA: Early rumors are for Batista, Taker and Bam Bam Bigelow for the Hall Of Fame next year with Batista possibly facing HHH at Mania.
they had to bring him back with a guaranteed pop. they did that by having the show in his hometown AND going out with ric flair.
shouldn't the big confrontation been between orton and hunter? he's the one that clocked him with the belt when he got turned on my evolution.
the show was lame outside of ray and nakamura
dmbrocker
Location: Rockin’ with Amber, Bradie, Laurine, Dokken, Ratt, Motley, Aerosmith, Rush, Poison…

Post by dmbrocker »

Dirty Dick Slater has left the building...RIP:

https://www.si.com/wrestling/2018/10/18 ... er-wwe-nwa
LAglamrocker wrote: Trixter is awesome but everyone has seen After The Rain video correct? That’s one of first things I’m going thank God for
paule5150
Opening for Slaughter

Post by paule5150 »

NFL team ownership family reportedly looking to launch pro wrestling start-up promotion with All In wrestlers, plus Jericho and Jim Ross

AXS TV could be home to the biggest pro wrestling start-up venture in a generation, with big names and big money behind it. Chris Jericho, Jim Ross, and the All In group of wrestlers – Cody Rhodes, The Young Bucks, and Adam Page – are on board with a venture funded by the owner of the Jacksonville Jaguars NFL team, Shahid Khan

https://www.pwtorch.com/site/2018/10/19 ... -jim-ross/
Kid-Wicked
Opening for Helix

Post by Kid-Wicked »

paule5150 wrote: Fri Oct 19, 2018 5:37 pm NFL team ownership family reportedly looking to launch pro wrestling start-up promotion with All In wrestlers, plus Jericho and Jim Ross

AXS TV could be home to the biggest pro wrestling start-up venture in a generation, with big names and big money behind it. Chris Jericho, Jim Ross, and the All In group of wrestlers – Cody Rhodes, The Young Bucks, and Adam Page – are on board with a venture funded by the owner of the Jacksonville Jaguars NFL team, Shahid Khan

crazy if jericho is involved. he already has money in impact.
and he said he would never work in north america for anyone but vince.
paule5150
Opening for Slaughter

Post by paule5150 »

Kid-Wicked wrote: Fri Oct 19, 2018 6:19 pm
paule5150 wrote: Fri Oct 19, 2018 5:37 pm NFL team ownership family reportedly looking to launch pro wrestling start-up promotion with All In wrestlers, plus Jericho and Jim Ross

Did you know he made an appearance at All In?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y3lyH3EBBWc
TheInfiniteStaircase
MSX Tour Support Act

For what it's worth, Jericho is denying he's involved via his Twitter Page..not like he would admit to it before any official announcements though.
Caustic Queen
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Caustic Queen »

TheInfiniteStaircase wrote: Sun Oct 21, 2018 3:01 pm For what it's worth, Jericho is denying he's involved via his Twitter Page..not like he would admit to it before any official announcements though.
I saw that... but I wondered if he read up on Shad Khan and is now backing out.
JMO.. but there are quite a few companies out there right now trying to do the exact same thing - make it with Part-timers. Not too many of them are doing very well (with the exception of AAW and MLW who are drawing consistently.

Honestly, I think Cody sucks and I try not to watch anything he's on. And the Young Bucks are just boring. They've had the same match every night since 1998..
Kid-Wicked
Opening for Helix

Post by Kid-Wicked »

paule5150 wrote: Fri Oct 19, 2018 6:49 pm
Kid-Wicked wrote: Fri Oct 19, 2018 6:19 pm

Did you know he made an appearance at All In?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y3lyH3EBBWc
yeah but he didn't work. it was a run in. no match, advertising....etc...
dmbrocker
Location: Rockin’ with Amber, Bradie, Laurine, Dokken, Ratt, Motley, Aerosmith, Rush, Poison…

Post by dmbrocker »

Man, this Roman Reigns/leukemia thing is shocking news to me...Get well, Roman!
LAglamrocker wrote: Trixter is awesome but everyone has seen After The Rain video correct? That’s one of first things I’m going thank God for
Caustic Queen
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Caustic Queen »

dmbrocker wrote: Mon Oct 22, 2018 4:08 pm Man, this Roman Reigns/leukemia thing is shocking news to me...Get well, Roman!
Breaks my heart.
eddie lee roth
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by eddie lee roth »

Caustic Queen wrote: Mon Oct 22, 2018 4:43 pm
dmbrocker wrote: Mon Oct 22, 2018 4:08 pm Man, this Roman Reigns/leukemia thing is shocking news to me...Get well, Roman!
Breaks my heart.
This makes not being a big fan of his suck. I hope he can beat this. Get well big dog that’s a shitty hand you got dealt. :cry:
ParaDime77

Post by ParaDime77 »

Not Reigns fan of his on screen character, but hearing that news was a shot to the gut.
Everyone Is Someone Else's Bitch
dmbrocker

Post by dmbrocker »

Kind of strange and controversial that WWE decided to finally pull the trigger on that Ambrose heel turn they'd been teasing immediately after he and Rollins won the tag team titles and on the same night that their Shield "brother" Roman made his leukemia announcement. You'd think they'd have held off on it in honor of Roman, but maybe that's just me.
Kid-Wicked
Opening for Helix

Post by Kid-Wicked »

dmbrocker wrote: Mon Oct 22, 2018 7:17 pm Kind of strange and controversial that WWE decided to finally pull the trigger on that Ambrose heel turn they'd been teasing immediately after he and Rollins won the tag team titles and on the same night that their Shield "brother" Roman made his leukemia announcement. You'd think they'd have held off on it in honor of Roman, but maybe that's just me.

everybody could see the title switch coming as a "feel good" part of the night. the swerve caught everyone off guard and was probably not planned to happen so soon. that changes a lot of bookings. braun gets the title, turns face again and fueds with drew, seth and dean. who does dolph work now? who ends up with the tag belts?
LAglamrocker

Post by LAglamrocker »

Bravo wwe! 10 10 10 with Ambrose
“Marks” complaining = win
Wwe did something nobody saw coming and still tag champs...everyone tunes in next week to see the outcome..almost like they planned that ha ha ha

Anything better in life than wwe adults on camera looking confused and sad about a shocking moment or betrayal? Ha ha those shots ALWAYS the best
Roman young enough his comeback will be huge..not like he was Sting Mania age of 55

Be cool Braun wins belt in evil Saudi Arabia...Wyatt returns..Braun gives Wyatt Universal title to end the night
Wyatt becomes Champ in Saudi land....worldwide story
BootyDaddy69
Debut Album Goes Gold

Post by BootyDaddy69 »

ParaDime77 wrote: Mon Oct 22, 2018 5:21 pm Not Reigns fan of his on screen character, but hearing that news was a shot to the gut.
Yeajh exactly fuck Leukemia
demolition23
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by demolition23 »

dmbrocker wrote: Mon Oct 22, 2018 7:17 pm Kind of strange and controversial that WWE decided to finally pull the trigger on that Ambrose heel turn they'd been teasing immediately after he and Rollins won the tag team titles and on the same night that their Shield "brother" Roman made his leukemia announcement. You'd think they'd have held off on it in honor of Roman, but maybe that's just me.
As long as those three guys were cool with doing it, then it’s all good. And it was at least a little shocking, which is also good as it’s something they struggle to deliver much these days.

Feels a bit like the Ciampa heel-turn though.
Moggio wrote:You see, the problem with you is that you act like I have no credibility or something.
PhoenixFlames wrote:AVATAR made 2.7 billion which (maths) is close to 3 x million millions!!!!!!
TheInfiniteStaircase
MSX Tour Support Act

yeah, I managed not to cry during his speech until Rollins and Ambrose came out, Rollins crying and Ambrose trying not to - that's when this adult male shed a few tears.

If and hopefully when he does beat it and come back, that is going to be a huge pop - I think even haters will welcome back a guy who fuckin beats cancer!

And yeah, I was sitting there saying to myself throughout the rest of Raw "No WAY they turn Ambrose any time soon now" - and then BAM! What a shocking ending.
TheInfiniteStaircase
MSX Tour Support Act

LAglamrocker wrote: Mon Oct 22, 2018 9:45 pm Be cool Braun wins belt in evil Saudi Arabia...Wyatt returns..Braun gives Wyatt Universal title to end the night
Wyatt becomes Champ in Saudi land....worldwide story
I would actually love this. I'm really hoping that whenever Wyatt returns they finally do right by him and Braun has said in recent interviews that he would love to have a feud with Wyatt at some point. Have them together again until the inevitable turn by Wyatt, which leads to a feud. There's a Braun feud I can get behind.
BootyDaddy69
Debut Album Goes Gold

Post by BootyDaddy69 »

TheInfiniteStaircase wrote: Tue Oct 23, 2018 10:51 am yeah, I managed not to cry during his speech until Rollins and Ambrose came out, Rollins crying and Ambrose trying not to - that's when this adult male shed a few tears.

If and hopefully when he does beat it and come back, that is going to be a huge pop - I think even haters will welcome back a guy who fuckin beats cancer!

And yeah, I was sitting there saying to myself throughout the rest of Raw "No WAY they turn Ambrose any time soon now" - and then BAM! What a shocking ending.
I will pop huge when he returns then I can go back to booing the Roman Reigns character and all will be right in the wrestling world
TheInfiniteStaircase
MSX Tour Support Act

BootyDaddy69 wrote: Tue Oct 23, 2018 5:37 pm
TheInfiniteStaircase wrote: Tue Oct 23, 2018 10:51 am yeah, I managed not to cry during his speech until Rollins and Ambrose came out, Rollins crying and Ambrose trying not to - that's when this adult male shed a few tears.

I will pop huge when he returns then I can go back to booing the Roman Reigns character and all will be right in the wrestling world
:lol: Fair enough
Caustic Queen
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Caustic Queen »

I admit it... I cried

Oh My Heart...
Kid-Wicked
Opening for Helix

Post by Kid-Wicked »

remember when hunter was a heal and he blew put his quad?
then they started showing his rehab and playing "it's a beautiful day" by u2 and he came back to a monster pop.
expect a bigger pop if he ever comes back
SebastianLeeDanzig
"UR GAY!" signed, Stevie

Post by SebastianLeeDanzig »

Bound For Glory was weird. Tiny venue and a few matches that didn't live up to the build-up at all.

Also one long-ass movie type skit that was more over-the-top ridiculous than anything they tried for Broken Matt Hardy, with several women wrestlers literally murdering each other with axes.

Main event had Johnny Nitro and Austin Aries shooting on each other with probably some worked shoot finish. That one was actually awesome.

Then Taya Valkyrie's stupid new hair ruined it all again.
Caustic Queen
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Caustic Queen »

Curious to hear if anyone is actually going to watch "Evolution" tonight.
LAglamrocker

Post by LAglamrocker »

Why the hate for tonight?
Excitement level: 9/10 for me
Only complaint 2 NXT matches should be on pre show
Should have more wwe matches and less in the Battle Royal

Seems obvious Hug girl or Sasha will turn on each other. Wwe wants a big shocking moment for the first event

Smackdown only has 1 match on the the card with Raw 3
Expect Smackdown winner of Battle Royal..to “even” things up sort of
Alexa will help her team win and setup feud with Trish..perhaps at Survivor Series or long setup for Mania
4pm im ready and excited
“Hate” for Crown Jewel is soon! I love all bonus events on network