The New (Spam Free) Never Ending Wrestling Thread

A place to talk about sports, athletes and jock itch.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

eddie lee roth
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Re: The New (Spam Free) Never Ending Wrestling Thread

Post by eddie lee roth »

dmbrocker wrote: Mon Aug 13, 2018 7:55 am Dammit! Looks like Jim Neidhart beat Aretha to the punch with this whole dying thing. RIP, Anvil... :cry: No doubt Natty's grieving right now, too:

https://www.wwe.com/article/jim-the-anv ... 95438527=1
“The Hart Foundation was re-formed in controversial fashion in 1997. Consisting of Neidhart, Bret, Owen, Smith and Brian Pillman”.

Damn Bret is the only one still alive. :cry:
dmbrocker
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal
Location: Rockin’ with Amber, Bradie, Laurine, Dokken, Ratt, Motley, Aerosmith, Rush, Poison…

Post by dmbrocker »

eddie lee roth wrote: Mon Aug 13, 2018 8:15 am
dmbrocker wrote: Mon Aug 13, 2018 7:55 am Dammit! Looks like Jim Neidhart beat Aretha to the punch with this whole dying thing. RIP, Anvil... :cry: No doubt Natty's grieving right now, too:

https://www.wwe.com/article/jim-the-anv ... 95438527=1
“The Hart Foundation was re-formed in controversial fashion in 1997. Consisting of Neidhart, Bret, Owen, Smith and Brian Pillman”.

Damn Bret is the only one still alive. :cry:
Yep, I remember when they did that. Good times.
LAglamrocker wrote: Trixter is awesome but everyone has seen After The Rain video correct? That’s one of first things I’m going thank God for
That-guy
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by That-guy »

Damn. This sucks. RIP.
WOLF
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by WOLF »

The original Hart Foundation is probably my favourite tag team of all time. LOVED the Anvil. May he RIP.

Tough last couple of weeks for the wrestling world.
LAglamrocker
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by LAglamrocker »

HHH needs to come ring start off Raw and explain why Anvil isn’t in HOF after all these years...crowd can BOO and start a**hole chant
Put legends in before they die wwe! Anvil Beefcake Ax Smash Bundy Martel and others
Jani Lane and Bret Michaels should form a band called "Nelson II"
BootyDaddy69
Debut Album Goes Gold

Post by BootyDaddy69 »

Very sad R.I.P. Anvil
WolfgangVonPage
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by WolfgangVonPage »

I just posted in the other thread, he is in my top 5 wrestlers. He and Bret were gold. RIP.
Got myself a Cadillac, but can't afford the gasoline.
BootyDaddy69
Debut Album Goes Gold

Post by BootyDaddy69 »

ok that Anvil tribute got me
LAglamrocker

Post by LAglamrocker »

Should have had Dean come from crowd and sign the contract

Summerslam Dean wins the IC belt. Brock beating Roman bad. Ambrose joins in. Brock beats on Dean. Brock takes out the ref. Rollins appears like The Shield did on there debut. Beats up Brock. Dean and Roman help takeout Brock. Superman punch. Ref wakes up counts 1,2,3 new Champ with reunited The Shield cameras go off
Kid-Wicked
Opening for Helix

Post by Kid-Wicked »

nxt was fucking solid. real good show.
bigbuttskinner
Headlining Clubs

Post by bigbuttskinner »

LAglamrocker wrote: Mon Aug 13, 2018 7:33 pm Should have had Dean come from crowd and sign the contract

Summerslam Dean wins the IC belt. Brock beating Roman bad. Ambrose joins in. Brock beats on Dean. Brock takes out the ref. Rollins appears like The Shield did on there debut. Beats up Brock. Dean and Roman help takeout Brock. Superman punch. Ref wakes up counts 1,2,3 new Champ with reunited The Shield cameras go off
No, that wouldn't be a simple paint-by-numbers, would it? haha This shit is for kids and makes you all think like kids. "Hey grandma, get me another grape soda."
michelish wrote: VH album will be dropping first half of 2019. Album has been completed for a few months. They've been recording on and off since just after last tour.Finalizing title and artwork.
Nitrorulz wrote: I predict “The Dirt” will do double that.
referring to Queen movie
dmbrocker
Location: Rockin’ with Amber, Bradie, Laurine, Dokken, Ratt, Motley, Aerosmith, Rush, Poison…

Post by dmbrocker »

So Brock loses the title as expected and Ronda wins the Raw Women's title. No surprise there. I guess the most surprising thing that happened tonight was the Becky Lynch (possibly?) heel turn. I guess it's also probably a good thing that WWE didn't do the predictable thing with Braun and have him cash in. Thoughts, boyos?
LAglamrocker wrote: Trixter is awesome but everyone has seen After The Rain video correct? That’s one of first things I’m going thank God for
LAglamrocker

Post by LAglamrocker »

Rousey matches after Mania have been judo exhibitions. Hope she becomes wrestler.Her match was letdown. I like that she tried becoming a character tonight
I’ve watched Demon intro like 50xs already. I screamed “fuck yea” with fist in tre air
AJ family angle is fun
Seeing Daniel Boring getting pinned never gets old
Thought Braun was going make it triple threat after his speech

Glad Universal Champ isn’t MMA style wrestler anymore
Now matches and feuds with anyone will be fun again

Reaction Becky got makes Flairs kid the
heel. She stole Becky spotlight..fans will hate Flairs kid for doing that
TheInfiniteStaircase
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by TheInfiniteStaircase »

Great ending to RAW!

Funny, I was sitting there during the Reigns/Balor match saying to myself "All of these people who boo Reigns would cheer him with the Shield" then bam "Sierra, Hotel , India , Echo , Lima, Delta"

I wonder how long before Ambrose turns on them.
dmbrocker

Post by dmbrocker »

TheInfiniteStaircase wrote: Mon Aug 20, 2018 8:00 pm Great ending to RAW!

Funny, I was sitting there during the Reigns/Balor match saying to myself "All of these people who boo Reigns would cheer him with the Shield" then bam "Sierra, Hotel , India , Echo , Lima, Delta"

I keep hearing that Ambrose would be the one to go heel at this point, but I dunno. Rollins was the Authority's right hand heel for the longest time before Kevin Owens (and now Baron Corbin apparently) assumed that role. I think for now the Shield will stick together...
TheInfiniteStaircase
MSX Tour Support Act

dmbrocker wrote: Mon Aug 20, 2018 8:07 pm
TheInfiniteStaircase wrote: Mon Aug 20, 2018 8:00 pm Great ending to RAW!

I keep hearing that Ambrose would be the one to go heel at this point, but I dunno. Rollins was the Authority's right hand heel for the longest time before Kevin Owens (and now Baron Corbin apparently) assumed that role. I think for now the Shield will stick together...
I hope they do stick together for a while this time, especially since the last attempt at a reunion was completely botched when all of the wrestlers were getting sick with the Mumps or whatever it was.

Part of me thought Ambrose was going to turn quickly and cost Rollins the title last night at SummerSlam. Aside from the rumors being strong for a very long time that he would be the one to turn next, I found it odd that he hasn't spoken yet at all and just the way he seemed to be acting and the way the announce team even tonight was talking up how different he is and how different his in-ring style was tonight...but maybe I'm just looking for something where there's nothing lol
LAglamrocker

Post by LAglamrocker »

Nothing is better when wwe seems real
That was tonight! Best feeling ever!!

Seems like The Shield is back to being bad guys!!!
They take out Braun...to build Braun up for the “big” win down the road

Haters will hate but a new classic wwe era started tonight!
It’s back big time CANT wait for next week!!!!!
lemmysmole
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by lemmysmole »

DOWN2WHISKEY wrote: Tue Aug 21, 2018 8:50 pm
LAglamrocker wrote: Mon Aug 20, 2018 10:16 pmHaters will hate but a new classic wwe era started tonight!
A classic case of premature ejaculation! WWE writers will fuck this up before the next PPV!
Yep.... Guaranteed! :lol:
Whoopie on Mojo "I do. If you dont like it , then take your cockeyed horseface to another post. :twisted:"
Caustic Queen
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Caustic Queen »

LAglamrocker wrote: Mon Aug 20, 2018 10:16 pmHaters will hate but a new classic wwe era started tonight!
A classic case of premature ejaculation! WWE writers will fuck this up before the next PPV!
So sadly true...
dmbrocker

Post by dmbrocker »

Caustic Queen wrote: Thu Aug 23, 2018 5:53 pm
So sadly true...
Yeah, WWE writers do have a history of fucking up a perfectly good storyline, don't they? We'll see how it all goes in the near future...
TheInfiniteStaircase
MSX Tour Support Act

I don't know how they're going to handle this HHH/Taker match in Australia in a few months that they're hyping up now. His match with Rusev in Saudi Arabia was just awful. They really need to let this guy retire for good already.

And speaking of Rusev, man, they give him 1 match with Styles and then right back to the bottom of the card he goes.
Caustic Queen
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Caustic Queen »

TheInfiniteStaircase wrote: Thu Aug 23, 2018 6:26 pm I don't know how they're going to handle this HHH/Taker match in Australia in a few months that they're hyping up now. His match with Rusev in Saudi Arabia was just awful. They really need to let this guy retire for good already.

And speaking of Rusev, man, they give him 1 match with Styles and then right back to the bottom of the card he goes.
Triple Ego can't let him leave without making his last appearance a loss to him.
I'm honestly afraid Taker is going to fall dead in the ring...
LAglamrocker

Post by LAglamrocker »

HHH wont win he cares about the business
Cancer Cena and Boring Lashley will beat wwe two future megastars Elias and KO... that’s the ego match. Cancer Cena go away

The Shield vs Braun Balor ,” who would be 3rd guy?”
Caustic Queen
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Caustic Queen »

Johnny Gargano Turns Heel.. with an apology... really? That's the best the writers could come up with?

Captain Morgan
Kenny Loggins

Post by Captain Morgan »

Caustic Queen wrote: Sat Aug 25, 2018 1:29 pm Johnny Gargano Turns Heel.. with an apology... really? That's the best the writers could come up with?

I'm so out of the loop on NXT but read the spoilers. Did I miss something after his promo setting up his match with Velveteen?
ParaDime77

Post by ParaDime77 »

TheInfiniteStaircase wrote: Thu Aug 23, 2018 6:26 pm I don't know how they're going to handle this HHH/Taker match in Australia in a few months that they're hyping up now. His match with Rusev in Saudi Arabia was just awful. They really need to let this guy retire for good already.

The HHH has not an ounce of heat. Australian promoters must be paying up like Saudi Arabia did for their Super Show. Vince must be paying UT handsomely for this.
Everyone Is Someone Else's Bitch
TheInfiniteStaircase
MSX Tour Support Act

ParaDime77 wrote: Thu Aug 30, 2018 5:25 pm

The HHH has not an ounce of heat. Australian promoters must be paying up like Saudi Arabia did for their Super Show. Vince must be paying UT handsomely for this.
Yeah, I guess they found their way to really make a profit from the Network with these International Super Shows.

Did you see RAW? Now they're having all of the legendary superstars make selfie videos commenting on who they think will win and Shawn Michaels is coming back next week to talk about it. I just don't see how this match can possibly even attempt to live up to the hype. Watch the Greatest Royal Rumble match with Taker & Rusev. Rusev was barely touching him during submissions holds. It's just sad. I love seeing the legends I grew up with as much as the next guy, but this Taker stuff is too much now.
BootyDaddy69
Debut Album Goes Gold

Post by BootyDaddy69 »

I thought about making the trip down to Melbourne but I am getting married the week before and already booked NXT, Survivor series and Raw tickets for when we are in the USA in Nov on our honeymoon and I don't think the Mrs would be too happy with me going to this as well :lol:
Caustic Queen
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Caustic Queen »

Tonight is "All In" ... anyone watching?
Anyone go?
TheInfiniteStaircase
MSX Tour Support Act

Caustic Queen wrote: Sat Sep 01, 2018 4:52 pm Tonight is "All In" ... anyone watching?
Anyone go?
I forgot it was happening tonight so I went on Twitter when I saw your post and apparently Jericho showed up dressed as another wrestler and attacked Kenny Omega.