The New (Spam Free) Never Ending Wrestling Thread

A place to talk about sports, athletes and jock itch.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Kid-Wicked
Opening for Helix

Post by Kid-Wicked »

they can't push super crazy.

he needs to be repackaged.

his gimmick is brutal.

he needs to learn how to cut a promo.

"i'm super...........i'm crazy............i'm super crazy!!!!"

what the fuck is THAT?
Subhuman Yeti
Headlining Clubs

Post by Subhuman Yeti »

Low Ki won't work out in the WWE... he generally works way too stiff for the WWE and he won't like toning his strong style down at all, or like the boring matches (even against Mysterio) the agents will book him.

I like Low Ki, I just don't think he will work out, if signed, in the WWE. And not for Teddy Hart, not working out reasons.

I love Super Crazy.... he was so badly used in the WWE, but then, most people with a shitload of ring talent are.

I wish him a lot of luck on the indie scene.
HEY JAPW.... call Super Crazy!!

Super Crazy/Tajiri ECW matches were always.... fffffucking great!!

tajiri and whipwreck
Speaking of ffffucking great.

They were so fun to watch.

One of my favorite tag teams ever.
"Afraid that the people might ask for a little more than the shit they get..."
silent_eyes
Debut Album Goes Gold

Post by silent_eyes »

From Prowrestling.net:

Sheik Abdul Bashir was taken to wrestler court at this week's TNA Impact tapings in Orlando following a rib he played on Kip James during a flight they shared. Bashir pulled aside a flight attendant, who then announced over the loud speaker that James was celebrating his 65th birthday.

Bashir was taken to wrestler court because it was determined that he didn't have enough time in the company to pull a rib on a veteran. Brother Ray served as the judge, B.G. James represented Kip, Brother Devon represented Bashir, and agent Simon Diamond served as the bailiff for the proceedings. Bashir was found guilty and was required to supply the locker room beer and booze, which he did on Tuesday night.

Now that is just funny.

:lol:
Drunken_Little_Elf
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by Drunken_Little_Elf »

I'd love to see them try to take a 7 foot monster or somebody with a legit fighting background to "wrestler's court" as it seems it is always the smaller guys that have to deal with this shit.
Tommy2Tone84 wrote:I know I'm dumb.
BronzeWarlock
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by BronzeWarlock »

Anybody else going to WM XXV?
ozzyrulz777
On Wings of Lead

Post by ozzyrulz777 »

MOTHERFUCKER!!!!!!!!Cena got a championship match his first match back. GODDAMNIT!
ATASTEOFEVIL
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by ATASTEOFEVIL »

What happened to that Jake The Snake Just Say No To Drugs pic someone had up ??? Am I blind or delusional !??! Can someone repost it ?
LAglamrocker
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by LAglamrocker »

Cens history in Boston not so good, he lost to Edge and Carlito..in big matches, so Cena first time back against Jerico= a loss or not a title win.
Jani Lane and Bret Michaels should form a band called "Nelson II"
Sabu
Taking Music Lessons

Post by Sabu »

Interesting...
- Meltzer is also reporting that one WWE superstar has failed 11 or 12 marijuana tests. WWE slaps a wrestler with a $1,000 fine for failing a pot test.
That's some expensive herb...
ozzyrulz777
On Wings of Lead

Post by ozzyrulz777 »

I actually fell asleep last night during TNA. Someone needs to shoot Russo in the fucking skull.
Subhuman Yeti
Headlining Clubs

Post by Subhuman Yeti »

TNA needs to immediately fire Russo, Tenay, West and Borash.

Worthless, boring, no ratings attracting, overpaid, pieces of shit!!
ozzyrulz777
On Wings of Lead

Post by ozzyrulz777 »

I watched the first half of Smackdown then went out to eat. I need to get WWE 24/7.
Angry Jew
Appetite For Chinese Democracy
Location: Buffalo,NY (Lets go SABRES!)-Swinging on Axl's nuts waiting patiently for Chinese Democracy part 2

Post by Angry Jew »

The following was issued on WWE.com:

Paul London and Chuck Palumbo released
Written: November 7, 2008

World Wrestling Entertainment has come to terms on the release of Superstars Paul London and Chuck Palumbo as of Nov. 7, 2008. WWE wishes them the best in all future endeavors.

I liked London, I hope he ends up in TNA.I bet Palumbo goes to Mexico, he has friends wrestling there.
Where's Izzy?
Angry Jew
Appetite For Chinese Democracy
Location: Buffalo,NY (Lets go SABRES!)-Swinging on Axl's nuts waiting patiently for Chinese Democracy part 2

Post by Angry Jew »

http://www.cooldudesandhotbabes.com/cornette.html

Question: Jim are you gay?

WWFLive1: Jim: No, I'm just friendly.
Where's Izzy?
ozzyrulz777
On Wings of Lead

Post by ozzyrulz777 »

Angry Jew wrote:http://www.cooldudesandhotbabes.com/cornette.html

Question: Jim are you gay?

WWFLive1: Jim: No, I'm just friendly.
LOL!
Subhuman Yeti
Headlining Clubs

Post by Subhuman Yeti »

Meh...

London was a good developmental worker... but in the WWE he never would have went anywhere with his superior-to-most ring skills.

He just needed a flashy (read: BORING Cena-like ) finishing move, a few stupid catchphrases and to lose almost all of his above average work rate... and he would have been wrestling HHH in the main event after a few months.

Palumbo is just a jackass and his ring skills SUCK.
....always have, always will.

He's another dumbass Power Plant boring piece of shit and he's never advanced above that level.

Amazing it's taken the WWE so long to realize that.

Chuck should retire to some bar, throwing out unruly drunken wrestling PPV watching patrons.
silent_eyes
Debut Album Goes Gold

Post by silent_eyes »

Three more releases today...

Kenny Dykstra
Elijah Burke
Lena Yada

Could care less about Kenny, but I really liked Elijah Burke. I guess they figured since they have Ron Killings now, he's not needed. He could've put on some killer matches with Matt Hardy. I don't even think he's been on tv since Matt came over to ECW though.
Drunken_Little_Elf

But don't let the releases of Burke, Kenny or London get you down because on Friday nights The Great Khali is receiving another push and HHH continues to do the same innovative, unique stuff that he's been doing....since 2000.
makaveli
Headlining Clubs

Post by makaveli »

Drunken_Little_Elf wrote:But don't let the releases of Burke, Kenny or London get you down because on Friday nights The Great Khali is receiving another push and HHH continues to do the same innovative, unique stuff that he's been doing....since 2000.
I don't get Vince's fascination with big guys who can't move. Khali's ring work...........wow.......he could have been great a s a bodyguard/enforcer type protecting some small punk smartass heel. Should have left it at that, Vince.
ImageImage
Drunken_Little_Elf

I don't really care one way or another Khali, but to be honest I'm surprised he is still there because with the exception of Shawn I think they have fed him to all their top guys:

Undertaker
HHH
Batista
John Cena
Big Show
ozzyrulz777
On Wings of Lead

Post by ozzyrulz777 »

Anybody watch the TNA ppv.
Sabu
Taking Music Lessons

Post by Sabu »

silent_eyes wrote:Three more releases today...

Kenny Dykstra
Elijah Burke
Lena Yada

Could care less about Kenny, but I really liked Elijah Burke. I guess they figured since they have Ron Killings now, he's not needed. He could've put on some killer matches with Matt Hardy. I don't even think he's been on tv since Matt came over to ECW though.

I think they really dropped the ball with Burke. He was a good worker, but more importantly (at least it would seem for WWE) is that he actually was pretty damn good on the stick. I think he would have had zero problem getting over on RAW, but what do I know...

Drunken_Little_Elf wrote:I don't really care one way or another Khali, but to be honest I'm surprised he is still there because with the exception of Shawn I think they have fed him to all their top guys:

Undertaker
HHH
Batista
John Cena
Big Show
I think that's why they're slowly trying to turn him face. He sucks in the ring, but, IMO, I think he could have some value as a face who just randomly shows up every once in a while and chops someone in the head.
Garbageman
Trashsocioculturist
Location: This is gonna be one hell of a horse race, cuz I'm riding a cheetah!

Post by Garbageman »

So word has Christian Cage leaving TNA for WWE when his contract expires next month. I wonder how many people he'll job to on TV during the tapings this week?
radiobed wrote:The bottom line is Sleek is so far from credible when discussing Poison and their impact.
"I had to work hard for my yacht. I even played with Don Dokken." Bobby Blotzer
ozzyrulz777
On Wings of Lead

Post by ozzyrulz777 »

The TNA ppv sucked. I love TNA but it is just steadily getting worse.
Sabu
Taking Music Lessons

Post by Sabu »

Garbageman wrote:So word has Christian Cage leaving TNA for WWE when his contract expires next month. I wonder how many people he'll job to on TV during the tapings this week?
I figured he would eventually go back to WWE for at least one more good payday. But it kind of surprises me that he would go back now.

On one hand, he's been completely lost in the shuffle and that is entirely on TNA. There is zero excuse for him to not be one of the focal points of that company. He's an awesome worker and even better on the stick. On the other hand, has anything really changed in WWE that caused him to want to leave in the first place?

I guess he saw the type of push and paydays that Edge is getting and saw how Jericho got put right back in the main event scene and figures that he has a good a chance right now as he ever will to get a top spot in the company.

IF, and that's a big IF, he is going to leave... it speaks volumes about the direction of TNA. They're attempting to have what is the biggest angle in their history, and a guy like Christian leaves? That is not a good sign.

Still, I'll believe it when I see it... although they did do an angle at the Impact tapings tonight that basically said he was going back to WWE... that just reeks of a Russo work.
znuff_fan
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by znuff_fan »

That sucks, Christian is one of the only reasons I tune into TNA. That guy is a hell of a showman. Without him, not much reason to watch anymore.

Back to WWE, Elijah Burke was very good as well, so of course they screwed that up and let him go. I assume they will be bored with Evan Bourne soon enough too. You know they can't keep having ideas for him too much longer either.
ozzyrulz777
On Wings of Lead

Post by ozzyrulz777 »

Your wish was lost. I love both wrestlers and it sucks that they are dropping the Kane vs. Rey angle.
Garbageman
Trashsocioculturist
Location: This is gonna be one hell of a horse race, cuz I'm riding a cheetah!

Post by Garbageman »

I hope they sell HonkyTonkyPerfectMountieMeters at WWE Shopzone. I want one for my kitchen!
radiobed wrote:The bottom line is Sleek is so far from credible when discussing Poison and their impact.
"I had to work hard for my yacht. I even played with Don Dokken." Bobby Blotzer
silent_eyes
Debut Album Goes Gold

Post by silent_eyes »

Fizban_McBangerkrieg wrote:Nothing will ever beat when Big show had Rey on the stretcher and smacked him against the ring post!....then just dropped him on his face!!
Or back in the day when Kevin Nash threw Rey like a lawn dart toward the production trailer. That was priceless.
Drunken_Little_Elf

Fizban_McBangerkrieg wrote:I hope Kane kills ''Rey Rey'' tonight.

Nothing will ever beat when Big show had Rey on the stretcher and smacked him against the ring post!....then just dropped him on his face!!

HAHA. I hate Rey.
They did a similar spot where Kane grabbed him by the leg and swung him into the security wall. Similar to what Samoa Joe does from time to time.