The New (Spam Free) Never Ending Wrestling Thread

A place to talk about sports, athletes and jock itch.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

LAglamrocker
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Re: The New (Spam Free) Never Ending Wrestling Thread

Post by LAglamrocker »

It’s over for wwe..wwe has its own ESPY catagory

All the AEW and CM Punk chants all night at Staples ruined Raw or none of that happened

Will Y2OLD be 49 when the revolution hits Chicago? CM Old Punk 40 ...Vince isn’t scared
Jani Lane and Bret Michaels should form a band called "Nelson II"
sliquor
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by sliquor »

I find more enjoyment listening to shoot interviews with 80s & 90s stars than this current flippy PC junk.
sliquor

Post by sliquor »

I mean things are so bad I watched a Greg Gagne match the other day on YouTube. :D

....... actually he was a pretty decent wrestler but him looking like a wimp didn't help.
Kid-Wicked
Opening for Helix

Post by Kid-Wicked »

FullDJacket wrote: Wed Jun 19, 2019 4:01 am
Kid-Wicked wrote: Wed Jun 19, 2019 12:50 am
dmbrocker wrote: Tue Jun 18, 2019 5:40 pm Two things that need to be put out of their misery right damn now:

The 24/7 title
Firefly Fun House

Please and thank you.
yeah, the 2 most entertaining parts of the show. great call.
Wrong.....that would be Nikki Bella's tits IMO
she's retired
BootyDaddy69
Debut Album Goes Gold

Post by BootyDaddy69 »

So I got to meet the Devil himself Eric Bischoff last night in Brisbane, awesome guy, here are my photos and an impromptu review from the 83 weeks show

https://www.goingoverwrestling.com/sing ... ane-220619
lemmysmole
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by lemmysmole »

Paul Heyman, Eric Bischoff to run WWE TV programs
https://www.thescore.com/s/10793512
Whoopie on Mojo "I do. If you dont like it , then take your cockeyed horseface to another post. :twisted:"
FullDJacket
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by FullDJacket »

lemmysmole wrote: Thu Jun 27, 2019 6:56 am Paul Heyman, Eric Bischoff to run WWE TV programs
:shock: :shock:

Does that mean that they will take Michael Hayes' position? Will Stephanie McMahon still be in charge of the creative?
Luke 16:10 "and he that is unjust in the least, is unjust also in much"
sliquor

Post by sliquor »

Their first item needs to be to ditch the women's division.
dmbrocker
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal
Location: Rockin’ with Amber, Bradie, Laurine, Dokken, Ratt, Motley, Aerosmith, Rush, Poison…

Post by dmbrocker »

sliquor wrote: Thu Jun 27, 2019 9:13 am Their first item needs to be to ditch the women's division.
Um, why? Maybe improve it, but not ditch it altogether?
LAglamrocker wrote: Trixter is awesome but everyone has seen After The Rain video correct? That’s one of first things I’m going thank God for
Caustic Queen
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Caustic Queen »

lemmysmole wrote: Thu Jun 27, 2019 6:56 am Paul Heyman, Eric Bischoff to run WWE TV programs
sliquor

Post by sliquor »

dmbrocker wrote: Thu Jun 27, 2019 10:34 am
sliquor wrote: Thu Jun 27, 2019 9:13 am Their first item needs to be to ditch the women's division.
Because that's some of the matches I fast forward through & for the most part women's wrestling was non existent in the majors back when wrestling was good.
dmbrocker
Location: Rockin’ with Amber, Bradie, Laurine, Dokken, Ratt, Motley, Aerosmith, Rush, Poison…

Post by dmbrocker »

sliquor wrote: Thu Jun 27, 2019 1:21 pm
dmbrocker wrote: Thu Jun 27, 2019 10:34 am
Because that's some of the matches I fast forward through & for the most part women's wrestling was non existent in the majors back when wrestling was good.
The Fabulous Moolah and Mae Young would take turns putting you in a headlock for spewing such blasphemy if they were still alive right now.
LAglamrocker wrote: Trixter is awesome but everyone has seen After The Rain video correct? That’s one of first things I’m going thank God for
Kid-Wicked
Opening for Helix

Post by Kid-Wicked »

charlotte flair might be the best wrestler on the roster
demolition23
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by demolition23 »

Yeah, the women’s division is one of the few things they’ve actually improved in the last five years.
Moggio wrote:You see, the problem with you is that you act like I have no credibility or something.
PhoenixFlames wrote:AVATAR made 2.7 billion which (maths) is close to 3 x million millions!!!!!!
FullDJacket
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by FullDJacket »

demolition23 wrote: Sat Jun 29, 2019 12:03 pm Yeah, the women’s division is one of the few things they’ve actually improved in the last five years.
Kid-Wicked wrote: Thu Jun 27, 2019 9:50 pm charlotte flair might be the best wrestler on the roster
I'm not against a womens division, they have a few good wrestlers but the idea to have two divisions...a smackdown's womens championship and a raw's womens championship that is fucking ridiculous IMO
sliquor

Post by sliquor »

FullDJacket wrote: Mon Jul 01, 2019 8:41 am
demolition23 wrote: Sat Jun 29, 2019 12:03 pm Yeah, the women’s division is one of the few things they’ve actually improved in the last five years.
Kid-Wicked wrote: Thu Jun 27, 2019 9:50 pm charlotte flair might be the best wrestler on the roster
I'm not against a womens division, they have a few good wrestlers but the idea to have two divisions...a smackdown's womens championship and a raw's womens championship that is fucking ridiculous IMO
Don't forget main eventing pay per views & Raw.
LAglamrocker

Post by LAglamrocker »

House shows and dark Main Events also
Becky and Seth married at SummerSlam? 2019 or 2020?!

I can’t wait for WWE start making Seth and Becky couple shirts and merchandise!

Mandy and Sonya love...$$$$$$
dmbrocker

Post by dmbrocker »

Now we all know damn well that Strowman/Lashley spot right there was completely kayfabe planned no matter how serious Cole and Co. tried to make it. Strowman should probably be WWE or Universal Champion right now, but he obviously did something to piss Vince off. Why?
Kid-Wicked
Opening for Helix

Post by Kid-Wicked »

there should only be one men's world champion too, but if they insist on doing it there are two women that are next level. charolette and auska. the next would be rhonda and sasha, both mia. shana bazler in nxt. after that it's "the rest" and that includes bliss, becky and bayley. and the rest are still really good. i'm not big on women's wrestling myself but i like to look at them. and they totally deserve to have one match per hour on tv.
more liv morgan.
LAglamrocker

Post by LAglamrocker »

just like that WWE is back!!!! Best Raw in decades!!
Ha ha AEW garbage dump..it’s over!
TheCULTofMANSON
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by TheCULTofMANSON »

LAglamrocker wrote: Mon Jul 01, 2019 10:38 pm just like that WWE is back!!!! Best Raw in decades!!

Was it really that much improved? I gave up a few months ago and ive been watching since i was a kid.
RockSkar wrote:
Patton could sing anything that those other singers have ever sang. But none of them could sing Patton's catalog.
Itwalksamongus wrote:
Dude - did you, like, just get ass-fucked by Patton or something? You're really off the hook here.
LAglamrocker

Post by LAglamrocker »

The magic is BACK!! Heyman in charge backstage... start to finish has ECW attitude feel.. with language, story and fun! I dare you watch last nights show from start to finish!
BootyDaddy69
Debut Album Goes Gold

Post by BootyDaddy69 »

Corey Graves Holy Shit comment was definitely the highlight
ParaDime77

Post by ParaDime77 »

BootyDaddy69 wrote: Tue Jul 02, 2019 1:35 pm Corey Graves Holy Shit comment was definitely the highlight
I couldn’t believe my ears when l heard that last night. Must have been living in the TV 14 world too long :lol:
Everyone Is Someone Else's Bitch
Caustic Queen
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Caustic Queen »

TheCULTofMANSON wrote: Tue Jul 02, 2019 6:14 am
LAglamrocker wrote: Mon Jul 01, 2019 10:38 pm just like that WWE is back!!!! Best Raw in decades!!

Was it really that much improved? I gave up a few months ago and ive been watching since i was a kid.
I also quit watching a while back.
Honestly, it would have to improve way more than anyone one night could accomplish for me to start watching again.
Kid-Wicked
Opening for Helix

Post by Kid-Wicked »

Caustic Queen wrote: Tue Jul 02, 2019 5:33 pm
TheCULTofMANSON wrote: Tue Jul 02, 2019 6:14 am

I also quit watching a while back.
Honestly, it would have to improve way more than anyone one night could accomplish for me to start watching again.
check the source. lol.
it was good. if you haven't watched in a while it might keep your interest. still not as good as nxt.
BootyDaddy69
Debut Album Goes Gold

Post by BootyDaddy69 »

and then a very mediocre Smackdown
demolition23
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by demolition23 »

sliquor wrote: Mon Jul 01, 2019 9:23 am
Don't forget main eventing pay per views & Raw.
I've got no problem with main eventing, when something organically warrants it.

But I agree about having two belts/divisions for the women. It's too much. I dislike the brand split, but if it exists I always thought champions should be the only ones allowed to move between shows. One Major mens and women's world Championship and tag title, with the champions floating between shows. Maybe have the Intercontinental and US titles locked to one show.
Moggio wrote:You see, the problem with you is that you act like I have no credibility or something.
PhoenixFlames wrote:AVATAR made 2.7 billion which (maths) is close to 3 x million millions!!!!!!
FullDJacket
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by FullDJacket »

I feel sorry for Eric Bischoff....look at this comparison...

Heyman had legit MMA-fighter Bobby Ashley and legit strongman competitor Braun + the Undertaker at his disposal.

Bischoff was forced to use two complete losers in Kevin Owens and Dolph Ziggler....super old Shane McMahon and Drew Mcintyre who I never liked...I didn't like him in WWE, I didn't like him in TNA. He's tall and in great shape but there's something missing with Drew....but yeah I have to agree that Smackdown sucked :cry:
Royal Dudeness
Headlining Clubs

Post by Royal Dudeness »

FullDJacket wrote: Fri Jul 05, 2019 6:31 am I feel sorry for Eric Bischoff....look at this comparison...

Heyman had legit MMA-fighter Bobby Ashley and legit strongman competitor Braun + the Undertaker at his disposal.

Bischoff was forced to use two complete losers in Kevin Owens and Dolph Ziggler....super old Shane McMahon and Drew Mcintyre who I never liked...I didn't like him in WWE, I didn't like him in TNA. He's tall and in great shape but there's something missing with Drew....but yeah I have to agree that Smackdown sucked :cry:
I don't think Bischoff has started with Smackdown yet. Apparently the first show he'll be overseeing is 2 smackdowns from now