Killeverything's (New)NeverEndingBaseballThread

A place to talk about sports, athletes and jock itch.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

killeverything
A Drinking Fan With A Baseball Problem

Re: Killeverything's (New)NeverEndingBaseballThread

Post by killeverything »

Machado wrote:
killeverything wrote:They have one of the best records in the AL, Forrest. They are not the first team to throw at him and they won't be the last. Do you know why you retarded motherfucker? Everyone in baseball, next to MFY fans hate him. God damn, you are dumb.

Run Forrest!

Kill has a hard on for all things Yankees. Kill is still seeking counseling for all the years as a kid when he saw his Sux get their asses handed to them by the Yankees or Mets, LOL!!!

ARod served his time. How did Ryan Dempster fair when he decided to throw at ARod multiple times during an at bat? Not so well because Dempster was vilified in the media and later in the game ARod took him deep for a HOME RUN!

The kid from Houston received a sweet bus pass by his manager. Have fun in AAA asshole.
Therapy? Really?

After this ( the biggest choke job in history. ONE THAT WILL NEVER HAPPEN AGAIN AND BE FOREVER A PART OF THE MFY-LORE ) I think all Boston fans were over it.

Here's King Felix breaking that piece of shit's hand.

Here's Curt Schilling tagging him.

Mike Trout thinks he should have a lifetime ban. You know who Mike Trout is right? He's better than Arod and doesn't need PEDs to do it. In fact most people think he should be banned for life. He'll continue to get hit.

I'll always love Mr. Rodriguez for this gem though.

He even plays like a bitch.
bane
Threesome with Pam and Donna

Post by bane »

Correa's inside the park home run yesterday (or double and two base error if you want to get specific) was friggin awesome. That kid is gonna be a star.
Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Post by Machado »

killeverything wrote:
Machado wrote:
killeverything wrote:They have one of the best records in the AL, Forrest. They are not the first team to throw at him and they won't be the last. Do you know why you retarded motherfucker? Everyone in baseball, next to MFY fans hate him. God damn, you are dumb.

Run Forrest!

Kill has a hard on for all things Yankees. Kill is still seeking counseling for all the years as a kid when he saw his Sux get their asses handed to them by the Yankees or Mets, LOL!!!

ARod served his time. How did Ryan Dempster fair when he decided to throw at ARod multiple times during an at bat? Not so well because Dempster was vilified in the media and later in the game ARod took him deep for a HOME RUN!

The kid from Houston received a sweet bus pass by his manager. Have fun in AAA asshole.
Therapy? Really?

After this ( the biggest choke job in history. ONE THAT WILL NEVER HAPPEN AGAIN AND BE FOREVER A PART OF THE MFY-LORE ) I think all Boston fans were over it.

Here's King Felix breaking that piece of shit's hand.

Here's Curt Schilling tagging him.

Mike Trout thinks he should have a lifetime ban. You know who Mike Trout is right? He's better than Arod and doesn't need PEDs to do it. In fact most people think he should be banned for life. He'll continue to get hit.

I'll always love Mr. Rodriguez for this gem though.

He even plays like a bitch.
You got jokes Kill. One day I'll buy you a beer here in the city and hear you talk about how much you hate the Yankees in person :lol: :lol:
Mike Trout huh-Yeah, he's the next Mickey Mantle. Interesting how players are almost always compared to Yankee greats.
Anyway, who says Trout is clean? The kid might resort to PED use once his body breaks down. C'mon Kill, the overwhelming of players at some point abused PED's and only a small percentage were caught red handed.
Go ahead with your holier than thou act but you are not fooling anybody.
Your Sux abused PED's just as much as the next team.
killeverything

Post by killeverything »

Machado wrote: You got jokes Kill. One day I'll buy you a beer here in the city and hear you talk about how much you hate the Yankees in person :lol: :lol:
Mike Trout huh-Yeah, he's the next Mickey Mantle. Interesting how players are almost always compared to Yankee greats.
Anyway, who says Trout is clean? The kid might resort to PED use once his body breaks down. C'mon Kill, the overwhelming of players at some point abused PED's and only a small percentage were caught red handed.
Who the fuck compared Trout to Mantle? I mean I guess he's like Mickey Mantle in the sense that they both play baseball. :lol:

I also believe it's safe to say Trout is clean since HE HASN'T FAILED ANY TESTS. I hate to break it to you, Retardo. Arod's a cheater. No HOF. No records. Cry about it all you want it's not going to change.
Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Post by Machado »

killeverything wrote:
Machado wrote: You got jokes Kill. One day I'll buy you a beer here in the city and hear you talk about how much you hate the Yankees in person :lol: :lol:
Who the fuck compared Trout to Mantle? I mean I guess he's like Mickey Mantle in the sense that they both play baseball. :lol:

I also believe it's safe to say Trout is clean since HE HASN'T FAILED ANY TESTS. I hate to break it to you, Retardo. Arod's a cheater. No HOF. No records. Cry about it all you want it's not going to change.
Kill
You are the reason by Sox fans are considered to be dumb? You prove that point so often.
When Trout arrived on the scene he was certainly compared to Mantle.
CF
Power
Speed
Defense
Young player making an impact right away

Oh, so if you don't fail a test you are clean-What a concept! Make sure you remember that when Ortiz is exposed for the fraud he has been.

Maybe Trout is clean now, but maybe someday he won't be clean and their goes your hero. Just another MLB player who needs help to play
162 games in about 180 days.
killeverything

Post by killeverything »

Machado wrote:
killeverything wrote:

Kill
You are the reason by Sox fans are considered to be dumb? You prove that point so often.
When Trout arrived on the scene he was certainly compared to Mantle.
CF
Power
Speed
Defense
Young player making an impact right away

Oh, so if you don't fail a test you are clean-What a concept! Make sure you remember that when Ortiz is exposed for the fraud he has been.

Maybe Trout is clean now, but maybe someday he won't be clean and their goes your hero. Just another MLB player who needs help to play
162 games in about 180 days.
I'm not a Sox fan, dumbshit. I pulled for them when I lived there ( they were my 2nd team I liked ), but quit in about 2007 when they became the Yankee$.

And it was Griffey Jr. everyone was comparing Trout too. Since you know he's not a fucking switch hitter, plays elite defense, excellent baserunner, isn't an alcoholic.

It's also pretty safe to say Trout is clean since under the Collective Bargaining agreement these guys are tested almost biweekly. I also didn't know you couldn't play the season without PEDs. That must mean Captain Ove2ated was juiced too, which really sucks considering his records are identical to Craig Biggio's.

Whine all you want, Arod's records are meaningless. At least he leads in one thing though. He's replaced Barry as the face of cheating in baseball. I can't think of a more Yankee player to hold that honor.
Facedown
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by Facedown »

Machado wrote: You are the reason by Sox fans are considered to be dumb?
And you are the reason by Yankee fans are considered to be dumb?
bonedog wrote:I let Facedown get the better of me
bonedog wrote:My first kid will be born when I am 47.
bonedog wrote:I suck at sludging.
Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Post by Machado »

New York Yankees outfielder Brett Gardner has been named the American League Player of the Week

Gardner batted .500 (13-for-26) with nine runs scored, two home runs, four doubles and six RBI over six games
bane
Threesome with Pam and Donna

Post by bane »

Machado wrote:New York Yankees outfielder Brett Gardner has been named the American League Player of the Week

Gardner batted .500 (13-for-26) with nine runs scored, two home runs, four doubles and six RBI over six games
He was also a key part of the coolest little league homer of the week:)

http://hardballtalk.nbcsports.com/2015/ ... -home-run/
Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Post by Machado »

bane wrote:
Machado wrote:New York Yankees outfielder Brett Gardner has been named the American League Player of the Week

He was also a key part of the coolest little league homer of the week:)

Well he was the offensive player of the week, not defensive for a legit reason.
Horrible play. Communication was poor. Should never happen.
UtahRatt
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by UtahRatt »

bane wrote:He was also a key part of the coolest little league homer of the week:)

Beautiful.......
poizond13 wrote:I have been very bummed out, sad and shocked for most of the night
Artemis2085 wrote:so I blurt out "I love you Paul!
Atomicpunk18 wrote:You see Black Crowes music has gotten me laid multiple times.
FullDJacket
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by FullDJacket »

A lot of wacky names on the Mets roster. Cindergarten, DuDa, Colon, TOEFL, Rubles, Leatherhish
Luke 16:10 "and he that is unjust in the least, is unjust also in much"
Leppardmania
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by Leppardmania »

Big Papi anyone?

RambOWNED!!!
UtahRatt

Post by UtahRatt »

FullDJacket wrote:A lot of wacky names on the Mets roster. Cindergarten, DuDa, Colon, TOEFL, Rubles, Leatherhish
Sounds like a stripper club. They stripped their way outta first.
poizond13 wrote:I have been very bummed out, sad and shocked for most of the night
Atomicpunk18 wrote:You see Black Crowes music has gotten me laid multiple times.
killeverything

Post by killeverything »

Casey McGeehee DFA

Rangers reinstate Josh Hamilton, option Joey Gallo to AAA Round Rock to make room. Gallo played well on his call up and since Tx is one of the suspected leaders to acquire Cole Hammels, that was a nice demo for teams. He Ks a lot, but is only 21 with unmatched power potential.
UtahRatt

Post by UtahRatt »

Pederson raps 20th HR, nears NL rookie mark
Dodgers outfielder two away from record for dingers before July
Pederson trails Wally Berger (22 in 1930) and Albert Pujols (21 in 2001) for the most homers by a National League rookie before July 1.
Pederson's homer to right-center field Monday had an exit speed of 108 mph and was projected by Statcast™ to land 458 feet away. It was his third-longest home run of the year.

Pederson ranks among overall NL leaders in homers, on-base percentage (.384), slugging percentage (.529), OPS (.913) and walks (55).

****Dodgers batting coach Mark McGwire holds the Major League rookie record with 49 long balls in 1987.****

Doubt Joc will do deep twice tonight but he's been a team saviour this year, his AVG is slumpy but I guess as a rookie there's not much to complain about.

Still shocked this patch worked LAD team is still in first but it does have an all too familiar feeling. SF will catch them before too much longer, not sure how they haven't already but I bet SF will win the West.
FullDJacket
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by FullDJacket »

UtahRatt wrote:
FullDJacket wrote:A lot of wacky names on the Mets roster. Cindergarten, DuDa, Colon, TOEFL, Rubles, Leatherhish
Sounds like a stripper club. They stripped their way outta first.
:lol: :lol:
Luke 16:10 "and he that is unjust in the least, is unjust also in much"
killeverything

Post by killeverything »

UtahRatt wrote:
****Dodgers batting coach Mark McGwire holds the Major League rookie record with 49 long balls in 1987.****
I remember that ( I was little, haven't even done my first kill yet ), well kind of remember. I lost a bet because of it ( buy the next round ), McGwire was called up in '86, but didn't have enough at bats to qualify for a rookie season. Rookie year '87. Fuck. :lol:

Joc Pederson all but has the NL ROY locked up.

Speaking of Dodger blue, the disdain towards Yasiel Puig from his teammates is no longer a secret.

Inside the Los Angeles Dodgers' clubhouse, the contempt some teammates hold for outfielderYasiel Puig is no longer a secret limited to whispers. They discuss it openly, resigned to the fact that the Dodgers don't plan to trade their mega-talented right fielder no matter how deep the animus runs.
http://teamstre.am/1ehq2Ka

It takes a special kind of hombre' to out d-bag Adrian Gonzalez. That boy's got skills.

Matt Cain activated from DL. Tim Lincecum added to DL. I think SF's season hinges on Cain. If he can comeback and the team remains healthy, they can repeat.
killeverything

Post by killeverything »

Chris Sale became the 2nd pitcher with 8 10K+ starts in a row. He's number 2 behind.....wait for it, Utah....Pedro Martinez! :lol:
UtahRatt

Post by UtahRatt »

Dick.

In 18 seasons Pedro Martinez had 18RBI's 0HR and batted .099AVG
killeverything

Post by killeverything »

UtahRatt wrote:Dick.

In 18 seasons Pedro Martinez had 18RBI's 0HR and batted .099AVG
:lol:

He hit so bad it was like he was hitting against himself. He used to make a spectacle out of it. You knew it was an easy out, but it was at least funny.
UtahRatt

Post by UtahRatt »

I remember it being fun to watch. He'd stand so far out of the box he was almost on Deck.
killeverything

Post by killeverything »

Angels GM Jerry Dipoto steps down.
killeverything

Post by killeverything »

Angels add Bill Stoneman ( 00-07, pretty successful years ) as the interim GM.

I'm reading 'The Old Ball Game: How John McGraw, Christy Mathewson, and the New York Giants Created Modern Baseball' by Frank Deford. Anyways there's this funny bit I thought y'all might chuckle at. John McGraw was known for being animated, loud, and cantankerous ( hence the "little Napolean" nickname ).

McGraw got off perhaps the best spontaneous inside-baseball one-liners ever. He was walking down the street with Irish Meusel, an OF with a weak throwing arm who made up for his fielding deficiencies as a good hitter. As they moseyed along, they were approached by a one-armed panhandler who most politely said: "Pardon me sir, I had the misfortune to lose my arm."

"Get on your way," McGraw snapped. "Irish ain't got it."
killeverything

Post by killeverything »

Jose fernandez and Matt Cain made their returns today. Fernandez pitched well 99mph on gun, 6IP 7H 3ER, 6K, 0BB 1HR ( + he hit a HR ) and Cain didn't pitch like Cain.

LAD signed to of the top 5 available intl. free agents. Alvarez #2, Herdia, Brito #5, Arias, and Cruz.

Jacoby DLsbury thinks he should return Friday.

Kluber Ks 14 Devilrays.

Schilling believes that Strasburg should be 100,000x better. Trade bait IMO. I'll get more into this one later. Schilling is a love/hate type player. He's dumber than a box of Machados, but his pitching observations are spot on.
UtahRatt

Post by UtahRatt »

killeverything wrote:LAD signed to of the top 5 available intl. free agents. Alvarez #2, Herdia, Brito #5, Arias, and Cruz.
Dodgers....Break out the check book to plow a farm.

Alvarez, 19, 98MPH fastball.
Lou Brown: better teach this kid some control before he kills somebody.

The Dodgers signed Alvarez, 19, ranked No. 2, outfielder Starling Heredia ranked No. 5, infielder Ronny Brito ranked No. 21, outfielder Christopher Arias and shortstop Oneal Cruz. LAD are also among the teams with serious interest in Cuban outfielder Eddy Julio Martinez, 20, ranked No. 1 on the list.

The club's strategy is clear: the Dodgers want to reload their farm system with as many top international players as possible with the hope that these prospects will develop into Major Leaguers in three to five years. The Yankees used the same strategy during the 2014-15 international signing period, when they signed close to 30 prospects for an estimated total of $17 million when their bonus pool total was only $2,193,100.

The Dodgers acquired Minor Leaguers Chase DeJong and Tim Locastro from the Toronto Blue Jays on Thursday in exchange for three international signing slots.

Dodgers dump ex-closer Brandon League, refused a Minor League assignment.

Friday July 3rd will mark the first time in his career that Clayton Kershaw will attempt to snap a three-game losing streak.

He's had some bad breaks but I went on record before the season saying "I have a feeling he'll have a human/average year this season"

--------------------------------------------
Fl0RdIa Marlins - After 14 months after Tommy John surgery Jose Fernandez fans 6 over 6 innings, hits leadoff homer in fifth in a 5-4 win over the GiAnts.
Stanton still leads the majors in HR's is 2nd in RBI's and he made player of the month. As he sits on the DL
----------------------------------

Since arriving in Seattle Trumbo = 20 games 73AB .150AVG 1HR 5RBI's 3BB 20SO -07WAR.

------------------------------

The Cubs complete 7-game sweep of Mets, their first such sweep of that many games since 1885.

http://m.mlb.com/cutfour/2015/07/02/134 ... since-1885
killeverything

Post by killeverything »

St. Louis fire scouting director Chris Correa. He was one of the ones accused of hacking Houston's database, BUT claims he only did it to see if the Astros had stolen info from the Cards. :lol:

The FBI is considering charges.

Annibal Sanchez had a no-hitter through 8.2 today.

Tigers DFA Joba Chamberlain.

Rangers DFA 2010 ROY Neftali Perez.
killeverything

Post by killeverything »

Miguel Cabrera expected to miss 6 weeks with a level 3 calf strain.
Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Post by Machado »

Joba Chamberlain released by Tigers.
Is this the end of his carerr? Normally I would think not but Joba has such a poor reputation,
I would be shocked to see him work hard to impress a team and get another opportunity.

Strasburg leaves the game with another injury today
I thought he was destined to win 300 games and 7 Cy Young awards by now :lol:
MurrayFiend
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by MurrayFiend »

The Mets' offensive ineptitude is beyond ridiculous. Expect them to fall totally out of contention this month as they've a tough schedule.
HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:Any chicks on this board like Sean Connery or Roger Moore?