Killeverything's (New)NeverEndingBaseballThread

A place to talk about sports, athletes and jock itch.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Gritt
Official Sludge Ass Kisser

Re: Killeverything's (New)NeverEndingBaseballThread

Post by Gritt »

I think we may as well get used to the Royals being around. They're young and built for postseason style games.
Machado wrote:I might not know how to flush a toilet today
Machado owes me an apology.
Crazy Levi
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by Crazy Levi »

Dykstra is a complete lowlife scumbag and I don't beleive anything he says.
killeverything
A Drinking Fan With A Baseball Problem

Post by killeverything »

Miami signs Donnie "I know jack shit about" Baseball. 4 years.

One more time. Fuck the Mets. Fuck you for letting that fly-over state win.

P.S. Apparently the only pitcher you can beat is a pre-PED Roger Clemens ( the real reason Boston lost game 6 ).

*edit

Typo
Last edited by killeverything on Thu Oct 29, 2015 7:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
TawnyVonJagger
Fuck The Yankees

Post by TawnyVonJagger »

killeverything wrote:Miami signs Donnie "I know jack shit about" Baseball. 4 years.

P.S. Apparently the only pitcher you can beat is a pre-PED Roger Clemens ( the real reason Boston lost game 6 0.
Donnie is light years better than what we've had in the past few years. If he can get us (Marlins) over .500 and in serious playoff contention, sweet. Playoffs would be titties and beer. Although I don't see Donnie as a Yes Man, Loria and Samson love Yes Men. So we'll see.

Kill, why the fuck would you ever root for the LOLMets? Shame on you!

#TakeTheCrown
Fuck sigs.
killeverything

Post by killeverything »

TawnyVonJagger wrote:
killeverything wrote:Miami signs Donnie "I know jack shit about" Baseball. 4 years.

P.S. Apparently the only pitcher you can beat is a pre-PED Roger Clemens ( the real reason Boston lost game 6 0.
Donnie is light years better than what we've had in the past few years. If he can get us (Marlins) over .500 and in serious playoff contention, sweet. Playoffs would be titties and beer. Although I don't see Donnie as a Yes Man, Loria and Samson love Yes Men. So we'll see.

#TakeTheCrown
Because I hate KC more than I hate NYM. Don't get me wrong. I fucking hate the Mets, just not more than the Royals.

I personally never thought I'd see the day I'd pull for a NY team. I hate them all. Even the ones from Jersey that say they are from NY and have proven why Tom Brady is NOT better than Joe Montana.

I really hate the fucking Royals and Ned Yost.

*edit

Anthopoulos declines Toronto's 5 year extension offer.

Capt. Herpes engaged. As much as I think Jeter is the most overrated player of all time his hit list is pretty impressive.
Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Post by Machado »

TawnyVonJagger wrote:

#TakeTheCrown
The Marlins job is a joke. Mattingly is not going to enjoy that job after the 1st month of the season. The Marlins are a joke. The stadium is a joke. The owner is a joke. The Marlins have maybe 2 players that are worth watching and that might be a stretch.
TawnyVonJagger
Fuck The Yankees

Post by TawnyVonJagger »

Machado wrote:
TawnyVonJagger wrote:

#TakeTheCrown
The Marlins job is a joke. Mattingly is not going to enjoy that job after the 1st month of the season. The Marlins are a joke. The stadium is a joke. The owner is a joke. The Marlins have maybe 2 players that are worth watching and that might be a stretch.
While I will agree with you on Loria, it's widely known he's a joke. But 2 players? Ok so Ichiro is a joke? Christian Yelich? Dee fucking Gordon? Adeiny Hechavarria? (who will have multiple GGs, watch) Jose Fernandez? Giancarlo? You are THE fucking joke of Sludge, Matardo.

Every time you click Submit.
Fuck sigs.
Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Post by Machado »

TawnyVonJagger wrote:
Machado wrote:
TawnyVonJagger wrote:
#TakeTheCrown
While I will agree with you on Loria, it's widely known he's a joke. But 2 players? Ok so Ichiro is a joke? Christian Yelich? Dee fucking Gordon? Adeiny Hechavarria? (who will have multiple GGs, watch) Jose Fernandez? Giancarlo? You are THE fucking joke of Sludge, Matardo.

Every time you click Submit.
Are you a Marlins fan?
Did you just say Ichiro? LOL! OK I give up. This is a joke, yes?
Are you talking about modern day Ichiro or Ichiro from his years in Seattle? Because those are 2 different players. One was great while the other is below average.
Jose and Giancarlo-Those are the 2 players on the team and the rest amount to not much. Watch. You'll see again in 2016
Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Post by Machado »

http://nypost.com/2015/10/28/royals-cat ... questions/

I missed the game last night but read the headline this morning
about Royals catcher Salvador Perez rubbing his hand in what appears
to be pinetar on his shinguard

Since when it that allowed? C'mon, MLB advocates cheating. Looking forward to the response from the league or Torre about how the substance was not illegal or has zero impact on the ball :roll:
TawnyVonJagger
Fuck The Yankees

Post by TawnyVonJagger »

Machado wrote: Are you a Marlins fan?
Are you talking about modern day Ichiro or Ichiro from his years in Seattle? Because those are 2 different players. One was great while the other is below average.
Jose and Giancarlo-Those are the 2 players on the team and the rest amount to not much. Watch. You'll see again in 2016
You are so stupid and no one ever takes what you say seriously. MARICON! You obviously don't watch the games, so wtf do you know, anyway? Ichiro can still run and still has a rocket arm, still a great fielder. And he'll be getting his 3000th hit as a Marlin next season. Suck it, bitch.

"Every time you hit submit..."
Fuck sigs.
Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Post by Machado »

TawnyVonJagger wrote:
Machado wrote: Are you a Marlins fan?
You are so stupid and no one ever takes what you say seriously. MARICON! You obviously don't watch the games, so wtf do you know, anyway? Ichiro can still run and still has a rocket arm, still a great fielder. And he'll be getting his 3000th hit as a Marlin next season. Suck it, bitch.

"Every time you hit submit..."
OK you forced me to do this:
2015 Ichiro hit .229. The lowest average of his career.
Are you telling me he is still great or a factor on the team? Not with those stats. I noticed you did not compliment his hitting so I did you the favor.
Yes I know he is approaching 3,000 hits. Which is why he accepted a contract to play with the lowly Marlins.
Much like Wade Boggs went to play for the Rays in order to get his
3,000th hit.
While Ichiro gets his 3,000th hit, hopefully that happens in Miami. Where the crowd will be sparse and the team will be a non-factor, again!
Gritt

Post by Gritt »

And if Ichiro was still in pinstripes Matardo would be on his knees and swallowing. He's a fucking homer and knows jack shit about baseball, football, and indoor plumbing.
Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Post by Machado »

Gritt wrote:And if Ichiro was still in pinstripes Matardo would be on his knees and swallowing. He's a fucking homer and knows jack shit about baseball, football, and indoor plumbing.
You are a moron. Plain and simple.
I'm glad Ichiro is no longer in The Bronx. The guy was declining rapidly as a Yankee. It was sad to see a once great player struggle to play well.
So once again you are way off the mark and making yourself
look like a moron 1 more time. ORALE!
Sheep_Mafia
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by Sheep_Mafia »

killeverything wrote:
Capt. Herpes engaged. As much as I think Jeter is the most overrated player of all time his hit list is pretty impressive.
Yeah, the shortstop who's 6th in hits all-time in the long and glorious history of major league baseball is "the most overrated player of all time". Ignorance and you know better.

Rivera was the most valuable player from the era without a doubt and yes Jeter played with some great, great players but that doesn't take away from his career in the least. Stop the mindless hating.
TawnyVonJagger
Fuck The Yankees

Post by TawnyVonJagger »

Fuck you and your useless opinions, Matardo. You can't flush a toilet. :lol: Yeah, his BA went way down, he went through a couple of rough slumps. He's still very good defensively, and is the most respected member of the clubhouse. Glad he's with the Fish for another year. Suck it.

BTW...Yelich, Gordon and Hech are GG finalists. Yeah, shitty players they are. :lol: :lol: :lol: Yelich won last year, I can see him getting it again.

One more time for the world...
Every time you hit submit, Machado.

GOON!
Fuck sigs.
Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Post by Machado »

TawnyVonJagger wrote:Fuck you and your useless opinions, Matardo. You can't flush a toilet. :lol: Yeah, his BA went way down, he went through a couple of rough slumps. He's still very good defensively, and is the most respected member of the clubhouse. Glad he's with the Fish for another year. Suck it.

BTW...Yelich, Gordon and Hech are GG finalists. Yeah, shitty players they are. :lol: :lol: :lol: Yelich won last year, I can see him getting it again.

One more time for the world...
Every time you hit submit, Machado.

GOON!
have fun going 20 games under again next season. even with the GG finalists(geez you are reaching for compliments and acknowledgements)
Ichiro can be a respected member but that will not stop him from hitting around .230 again next season.
Then you have Mattingly leading the charge. Oh yeah, sure will be fun to watch the Marlins. :roll: :lol:
Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Post by Machado »

Bud Black looks like he's going to manage the Nats. Good job Nats :lol:
Bud Black only went 8 years or so without making the playing down in SD.

Maybe, just maybe the Nats believe that Bud Black can turn that pitching staff around. But 8 years or so without making the playoffs once is not the best resume.

How many more seasons until Bryce lands in The Bronx?
killeverything

Post by killeverything »

Machado wrote:Bud Black looks like he's going to manage the Nats. Good job Nats :lol:
Bud Black only went 8 years or so without making the playing down in SD.

Maybe, just maybe the Nats believe that Bud Black can turn that pitching staff around. But 8 years or so without making the playoffs once is not the best resume.

How many more seasons until Bryce lands in The Bronx?
Bud Black is a good pickup for them. Black is an excellent mgr. with pitching staffs and your statement of "how did he not make the playoffs in SD?" is idiotic. Have you seen the Padres during his tenure there? John McGraw or Casey Stengel couldn't make the playoffs with that team.

Bryce will be a Yankee in 2019. It's like the Douchebag Mothership is calling him home.
Sheep_Mafia wrote:
killeverything wrote:
Yeah, the shortstop who's 6th in hits all-time in the long and glorious history of major league baseball is "the most overrated player of all time". Ignorance and you know better.

Rivera was the most valuable player from the era without a doubt and yes Jeter played with some great, great players but that doesn't take away from his career in the least. Stop the mindless hating.
No one said he couldn't hit, but he wouldn't have any Gold Gloves if he didn't play in NY. You know it. I know it.

I was wrong about my "of all time" statement. He's certainly not the most overrated of all time, but he's certainly up there. Shit, even a player's poll in ( '08 or '09 ) thought he was the most overrated in the game. This was from his fucking colleagues. Re2pect
Last edited by killeverything on Fri Oct 30, 2015 2:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
UtahRatt
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by UtahRatt »

Sheep_Mafia wrote:Rivera was the most valuable player from the era without a doubt and yes Jeter played with some great, great players but that doesn't take away from his career in the least. Stop the mindless hating.
A closer is the most valuable player from an era? A closer............Maybe I'm missing the conversation.

Not taking away from Rivera's ability and art too come out of the pen and pitch one inning but picking a Closer as the most valuable player wouldn't be on any of my lists. Crying on the mound maybe.

I'd build a team around a starter or hitter/player but a closer? I'll have to go back and see the full conversation.
poizond13 wrote:I have been very bummed out, sad and shocked for most of the night
Artemis2085 wrote:so I blurt out "I love you Paul!
Atomicpunk18 wrote:You see Black Crowes music has gotten me laid multiple times.
killeverything

Post by killeverything »

UtahRatt wrote:
Sheep_Mafia wrote:Rivera was the most valuable player from the era without a doubt and yes Jeter played with some great, great players but that doesn't take away from his career in the least. Stop the mindless hating.
A closer is the most valuable player from an era? A closer............Maybe I'm missing the conversation.

Not taking away from Rivera's ability and art too come out of the pen and pitch one inning but picking a Closer as the most valuable player wouldn't be on any of my lists. Crying on the mound maybe.

I'd build a team around a starter or hitter/player but a closer? I'll have to go back and see the full conversation.
I didn't get that one either. For their last dynasty I'd say Williams or a roided up Pettite over Rivera.
Gritt

Post by Gritt »

I'd throw Posada in with Bernie and Pettitte as well. He was the glue.
killeverything

Post by killeverything »

Gritt wrote:I'd throw Posada in with Bernie and Pettitte as well. He was the glue.
Or Martinez, or Brocious. That's the point. Rivera was amazing but he was only responsible for 3 outs.
Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Post by Machado »

killeverything wrote:
Gritt wrote:I'd throw Posada in with Bernie and Pettitte as well. He was the glue.
Or Martinez, or Brocious. That's the point. Rivera was amazing but he was only responsible for 3 outs.
Kill-C'mon, give me a break. "Only 3 outs" or the final 3 outs of the game? Big difference. One should never underestimate the value Rivera had on that team. Then you throw in his post-season numbers and those will never be duplicated. Minus the 1 blown WS save in 2001, he was practically un-hittable and would sometimes hurl 3 innings in relief during the postseason.
killeverything

Post by killeverything »

Machado wrote:
killeverything wrote:
Kill-C'mon, give me a break. "Only 3 outs" or the final 3 outs of the game? Big difference. One should never underestimate the value Rivera had on that team. Then you throw in his post-season numbers and those will never be duplicated. Minus the 1 blown WS save in 2001, he was practically un-hittable and would sometimes hurl 3 innings in relief during the postseason.
Except 3 outs, 1 inning isn't more than valuable than a starter, or a everyday position player. No one is taking away anything from Rivera's accomplishments, but he was not the main reason for the Yankee dynasty. An integral part, sure, but not the #1 reason.
Last edited by killeverything on Sat Oct 31, 2015 6:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
killeverything

Post by killeverything »

Fuck you Mets. You had ONE job. Way to blow the lead in the 8th on an error.

"LolMets" - TVJ
Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Post by Machado »

killeverything wrote:Fuck you Mets. You had ONE job. Way to blow the lead in the 8th on an error.

"LolMets" - TVJ
Poor Murphy. From hero to goat. WTF! Get your glove down and get an out.
And that is why Murphy has been at best an average MLB player all these years. If there is a team out there that is willing to give him tens of millions, because he hit some HR's this post-season, BONA FORTUNA!
Gritt

Post by Gritt »

Gritt wrote:Royals in 6
I was wrong.
killeverything

Post by killeverything »

Gritt wrote:
I was wrong.
You were wrong? :lol:

Congratulations Royals and fuck you lolMets.

Maybe we should have their spelling changed to the "Metz."
UtahRatt
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by UtahRatt »

Gritt wrote:
I was wrong.
UtahRatt wrote:Royals in 6.
So was I!

But you can go back several pages where I said to "KILL" I'm more afraid of the METS then the CUBS!

8)
poizond13 wrote:I have been very bummed out, sad and shocked for most of the night
Artemis2085 wrote:so I blurt out "I love you Paul!
Atomicpunk18 wrote:You see Black Crowes music has gotten me laid multiple times.
Vettehead2006
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by Vettehead2006 »

That was awesome.

To win it in that shithole city with those whiny fucking players and fans ("He bwoke my leg when he swid into me, wah! Wah!"), it just doesn't get any better then that.

How tough ya feeling now Harvey? Anymore long haired faggots wanna throw at Royals heads? I guess not. Might be a good time to start working on some fundamentals.