Killeverything's (New)NeverEndingBaseballThread

A place to talk about sports, athletes and jock itch.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

TexDaddy
Buying Cool Stage Clothes

Re: Killeverything's (New)NeverEndingBaseballThread

Post by TexDaddy »

I have no idea how the Giants keep winning
But Kudos

I am really hoping for a 3 way tie for the AL wild card.
That would be awesome
UtahRatt
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by UtahRatt »

TexDaddy wrote: Fri Sep 24, 2021 3:30 am I have no idea how the Giants keep winning
But Kudos

I am really hoping for a 3 way tie for the AL wild card.
That would be awesome
I can not begin to say how bad I hate the WC elimination game..........All fucking season and watch say the Cards KO LAD a 100w team out in a game....The Dbacks could do it on the right day. I still prefer the way it was, this is shit.
poizond13 wrote:I have been very bummed out, sad and shocked for most of the night
Artemis2085 wrote:so I blurt out "I love you Paul!
Atomicpunk18 wrote:You see Black Crowes music has gotten me laid multiple times.
UtahRatt

Post by UtahRatt »

Kill is going to get his wish, BSox vs SFG.............Without Max and Clayton LAD isn't taking down the Giants.....The WC game fucking up their rotation didn't help. From August on LAD went like 43w 13L and only gained 2 games on SF. Not to mention I hate when they play at San Fran, once in a while the Dodgers play fair but it's like the Giants own them in the Bay.

I didn't watch the stupid WC game..Figures it took a walk off vs the Cards....Now a stupid 5 game series, fucking sucks for the two best teams during the season....Haven't watched any games doubt I will, interest is fading. Good luck, the Giants wasn't supposed to be shit and they blew the fuck up. Good for them, no one in the NL will be able to compete with that team.

The AL, hate that the BSox's have so much going on.....You're welcome for the LAD cast offs that are tearing it up in the post Boston...

Boston vs San Francisco..........UGGGGGGGGGGGG.

The Yankees? Oh man...Rizzo! How many more bats can they sign and still not make it. I'm just pissed Seattle made a great run only to fall short. That's a motto for um.

And it's close, the WWE thread is just about to take over the MLB in posts.....unbelievable. Ghost town...Good Games San Francisco Giants.
poizond13 wrote:I have been very bummed out, sad and shocked for most of the night
Atomicpunk18 wrote:You see Black Crowes music has gotten me laid multiple times.
UtahRatt

Post by UtahRatt »

SFG @ LAD 1-1....Think the winner takes it in 4, SF in 4 as predicted.
Ray's @ BSOX 2-1 .....I'm going with the Boston to close this out at home today
Houston @ CWS 2-1 ...Nice ass whoopin last night, fuck the Trashtros, hope they lose 2 in a row
Milwaukee @ Atlanta 1-1....I'm going with Freddy today, hope the series goes to the Brewers in 5...

Fucking MLB...........The divisional playoffs on a Monday and "LET'S PLAY 4!"............
Who the fuck can or wants to start watching a day game and be stuck till late tonight.
4 playoff games in a day is fucking stupid, curious to see the ratings on the Braves Brewers who start according to the schedule I seen at like 11:30 but my Telli is saying 2:30. If I remember last year they were all over lapping each other and shit. Fucking garbage, hope everyone has TBS and FOX1.....Nice TV contract and schedule.
UtahRatt

Post by UtahRatt »

Grandal is the man......... :D

How did you like them apples, Houston.......BUT BUT HE CHEATED! I'm sure the Sto's will be playing with a buzzer..I mean chip...They know how to steal a show.
TexDaddy

Post by TexDaddy »

UtahRatt wrote: Mon Oct 11, 2021 7:44 am Grandal is the man......... :D

How did you like them apples, Houston.......BUT BUT HE CHEATED! I'm sure the Sto's will be playing with a buzzer..I mean chip...They know how to steal a show.

You know you secretly want an L.A./ Houston World Series rematch..

Embrace the hate :D
killeverything
A Drinking Fan With A Baseball Problem

Post by killeverything »

UtahRatt wrote: Mon Oct 11, 2021 7:44 am Grandal is the man......... :D

Dusty Baker is still their manager. No matter how good or far Houston goes, he'll cost them in the end. He always does.
UtahRatt

Post by UtahRatt »

Houston can suck it, it's a lifetime of salty cock sucking for that fucking team and fans. I couldn't give a fuck if Houston goes vs anyone.

LA ain't going they lost key players that would give them a shot at SF, the Giants are that good......
TexDaddy

Post by TexDaddy »

Bring on the Red Sox
UtahRatt

Post by UtahRatt »

Well that's a shitty win.
My first reaction was HOLY FUCK THEY DID IT! A replay later it was what a bull shit call. After being on the receiving end of so many last nights 9th inning strike out is the fucking Tuck Rule and bet your ass next year coaches will get a beanbag to toss out for a Replay on check swings.

Unlike Asstro fans, it was lame........I can say it was only one pitch, ball, strike called all night...I can say it was a great series or game and they earned the win but it's kind of sour, umps fucking suck. I didn't think they could win a game 5 in that park, it took a shit check swing to pull it off....Screw the game it was an ugly series

I couldn't give two fucks, I dis on Boston nowadays but I hope Dusty comes through and Houston fucks a duck.........Even if the AssTro's win the WS they wont get credit with that aspect. Fuck them, it's a who gives a fuck if that shit team in Houston takes it because it wont change the past. That short Tattooed spaz on their team is up there with A-Roid......A disgrace he's even playing.

Altooveg..Whorezay........George "tattoo" Altuve is only allowed to play MLB because of IMMUNITY...How sad and funny, you're only playing because you lied and claimed immunity, fucking coward. What a twerp, the White Sox's should have taken his head off. Pull it off Boston.

Hear comes the Braves again.........Fuck...If they start with that stupid fucking scab chant I'm gonna puke. KC did it all game last week and it's simply stupid. Cant stand Atlanta but respect the players and team, shame Chipper isn't out there. If I recall, LAD's 8 year run at winning the West started in 13 when they Chopped the Braves out of the NLDS? LAD is playing on thin ice, the staff is tired with holes, the bats are missing spark. They wont scalp Atlanta 3 in a row to send them packing like last year....Let alone 2013.

in 2019 LAD won 106 games and lost the NLDS to the Washington Nationals.....Hum...Who did the Nationals spank in the WS? Oh ya, that one team from toilet town Houston.
killeverything

Post by killeverything »

It was an ugly call, but they still would have to get through Scherzer and left RiSP all game.

It's up to Atlanta or Boston now ( Dusty Baker gonna Dusty Baker ).
dmbrocker
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal
Location: Rockin’ with Amber, Bradie, Laurine, Dokken, Ratt, Motley, Aerosmith, Rush, Poison…

Post by dmbrocker »

I wouldn’t get my hopes too high for the Braves right now. They’ve let me down enough times since ‘95 that it’s hard to be too optimistic. Fingers crossed, though. At least Freeman, Riley, and Albies are looking solid. And somebody’s gotta stop the ‘Stros, anyway.
LAglamrocker wrote: Trixter is awesome but everyone has seen After The Rain video correct? That’s one of first things I’m going thank God for
UtahRatt

Post by UtahRatt »

dmbrocker wrote: Fri Oct 15, 2021 12:43 pm I wouldn’t get my hopes too high for the Braves right now. They’ve let me down enough times since ‘95 that it’s hard to be too optimistic. Fingers crossed, though. At least Freeman, Riley, and Albies are looking solid. And somebody’s gotta stop the ‘Stros, anyway.

I'm with ya on all that, LAD has holes....Losing Clayton, May and the woman beating CY winner left them with a normally good rotation they had to pull from the pen to finish. Like tonight, the Braves got one on um.

Their bats are so up and down missing Max is the braves without I don't know...Ozuna? They're flat and missing a spark, the former ROY MVP is a head chase with the slumps....I don't have much faith is this team either.

Nice win for Boston tonight vs the unnamed who cares team....They're more hated than the cowboys, fuck Texas.
TexDaddy

Post by TexDaddy »

Not looking good for the Astros.

Starting pitching is "Little League" level garbage.
dmbrocker
Location: Rockin’ with Amber, Bradie, Laurine, Dokken, Ratt, Motley, Aerosmith, Rush, Poison…

Post by dmbrocker »

Seriously, how many wins are leads are the Dodgers gonna blow? That's supposed to be our thing! If it gets the Braves into the WS, I'm perfectly okay with it! Chop on, boys! And I've mentioned Riley and Albies, but man, was Joc Pederson a great late-season steal or what?!?
LAglamrocker wrote: Trixter is awesome but everyone has seen After The Rain video correct? That’s one of first things I’m going thank God for
dmbrocker

Post by dmbrocker »

Spoke too soon. Bellinger just scored a three run homer. Thanks, Luke Jackson!
TexDaddy

Post by TexDaddy »

Astros have turned the series around. Braves are really surprising me.

do the Sox or Dodgers have a chance to come back?
UtahRatt

Post by UtahRatt »

dmbrocker wrote: Tue Oct 19, 2021 4:26 pm Seriously, how many wins are leads are the Dodgers gonna blow?
More times during this 8 year division run combined it seems........Tonight's win felt like last year but it's not going to be like last year. Now losing J Turner not T Turner?...Justin is the rock, the team is down 3 aces and their two batting leaders vs Joc. I think I said it before....I didn't mind losing Joc to the CUBs-SUCK till the Braves picked him up and I had the vision, been saying he's going to jack LAD up. Traded players always do it. At this point it's ALT's year in the WS but still feel SF would have taken it all, given anyone in the AL a beating or a solid 7 game series.

If and when LAD don't win game 6 I'll be rooting for the Braves and hope to see Boston KO that other team.

I noticed the chant isn't Canceled but it's not in full CHOP....Seen a bunch of people not doing it like, isn't this bad? The crowed scans in ALT are kind of funny when they chant. I respect this ALT team, Freddie is a favorite...Hope it's him and not Joc....Good guy, can't hit his weight then goes the fuck off once or twice a week.

Something I didn't know, Max Scherzer is The Biggest Psycho in Baseball and Trevor Bauer was the biggest nut job.....Both these videos are crazy as fuck,
Bauer is a total quack, Max is full on bat shit crazy I wouldn't want him anywhere near me...I feel like I'd need a shank around him...I trying to picture these two in the same pen let alone going out for a few drinks....Bauer posted a youtube video of himself recently, he's done forever and not right in the head...I can't see him pitching again.

The Biggest Psychopath in Sports - Max Scherzer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BsINY1-d4Kg

The Most Controversial Player in Sports - Trevor Bauer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kcne0vP4NNE

Two insane vid's.
UtahRatt

Post by UtahRatt »

From "Not looking good for the Stro's" to "Does Boston or LAD have a chance?" :roll:

If Houston wins the WS it's going to be like betting at the horse track......Unless your horse wins, no one remembers or gives a fuck who does.
dmbrocker

Post by dmbrocker »

UtahRatt wrote: Thu Oct 21, 2021 11:03 pmIf and when LAD don't win game 6 I'll be rooting for the Braves and hope to see Boston KO that other team.
Unfortunately, that’s not how the Georgia sports curse works. We’ll blow these next two games. Just watch. I truly believe Georgia sports teams are cursed. I hope we can end it in game 6, but I’m not too hopeful. I’m just waiting for the curse to claim the ‘Dawgs and their #1 college football ranking, too. The Braves this close to a World Series? The Georgia Bulldogs with a team that looks good enough to finally win a national championship after 41 years? Something seems way off about this. I hope I’m wrong, though. And if we do manage to make it to the World Series, I half expect the other team, be it the Sox or the ‘Stros, to beat us pretty handily, if not outright sweep us in four. Just gotta cross our fingers and believe we can finally break the curse, I guess.
TexDaddy

Post by TexDaddy »

UtahRatt wrote: Thu Oct 21, 2021 11:12 pm From "Not looking good for the Stro's" to "Does Boston or LAD have a chance?" :roll:

If Houston wins the WS it's going to be like betting at the horse track......Unless your horse wins, no one remembers or gives a fuck who does.
Well baseball is like that.
The Houston series did a 180.
The Astros looked dead in the water..

The question was do either of the teams have a chance at doing the same.
TexDaddy

Post by TexDaddy »

The villains are officially in the World Series.

Who's next?
UtahRatt

Post by UtahRatt »

The Braves vs a team no one cares about
dmbrocker

Post by dmbrocker »

UtahRatt wrote: Sat Oct 23, 2021 6:48 pm The Braves vs a team no one cares about
No one outside of Houston, anyway. But seriously…BRAVES, BABY!!! Can this stupid curse finally be done with???
UtahRatt

Post by UtahRatt »

TexDaddy wrote: Sat Oct 23, 2021 4:40 am The villains are officially in the World Series.
Didn't you compare them to Darth Vader last time....

Villains? :lol:
Heh heh...Heh heh...We got busted cheating...We are the great cornholio's!...That's cool............"Shut up Bevis."

North Korea has more facebook likes than the Asstros, kick rocks.
killeverything

Post by killeverything »

"Baseball is hard." The Story Of The Los Angeles Dodgers Superteam and the 162 game season. Someone needs to make a children's popup book about that.

If LA would have advanced it would have been difficult to watch. Who do I hate more? The Dodgers or Dusty Baker?

The Dodgers, but my hate for Dusty is pretty high.
UtahRatt

Post by UtahRatt »

dmbrocker wrote: Sat Oct 23, 2021 7:45 pm
UtahRatt wrote: Sat Oct 23, 2021 6:48 pm The Braves vs a team no one cares about
No one outside of Houston, anyway. But seriously…BRAVES, BABY!!! Can this stupid curse finally be done with???
I wanted to see is SF vs "who cares" but since things turned out the they way they did, if the Braves take it I'll buy a hat.
TexDaddy

Post by TexDaddy »

UtahRatt wrote: Sat Oct 23, 2021 8:15 pm
TexDaddy wrote: Sat Oct 23, 2021 4:40 am The villains are officially in the World Series.
Didn't you compare them to Darth Vader last time....

Villains? :lol:
Heh heh...Heh heh...We got busted cheating...We are the great cornholio's!...That's cool............"Shut up Bevis."

North Korea has more facebook likes than the Asstros, kick rocks.
I did and Darth Vader still applies.
They got busted and made an example of. So many other teams cheating but that’s for a different thread
No Problem, there is a total of 5 players left over from the 2017 team.

The entire baseball world outside of Houston will be Braves fans the next week or so

The Astros seem to embrace that role and just keep winning
UtahRatt

Post by UtahRatt »

killeverything wrote: Sat Oct 23, 2021 8:19 pm "Baseball is hard." The Story Of The Los Angeles Dodgers Superteam and the 162 game season. Someone needs to make a children's popup book about that.

If LA would have advanced it would have been difficult to watch. Who do I hate more? The Dodgers or Dusty Baker?

And name the book "Over Macho Grande"

I'll buy ya a 200-SO ROY Bryant Giant jersey as an olive branch?

I've never liked Dusty, he's wobbled to the mound than anyone in history....Even as a kid I watched dusty help LAD win the WS vs NY in 81 and I can't recall him compared to all the others......lopes, Garvey, Guerrero, Ron Cey, Valenzuela and so on...Oddly, Dusty and LAD beat "houston" in the NLDS that year....And they didn't have to cheat.

Still say the WC game sucks and sets the table for a fucked rotation, tired team or a freak win.....Baseball is a game of series. SF and LAD should have met in the NLCS.
killeverything

Post by killeverything »

UtahRatt wrote: Tue Oct 26, 2021 5:03 am
killeverything wrote: Sat Oct 23, 2021 8:19 pm "Baseball is hard." The Story Of The Los Angeles Dodgers Superteam and the 162 game season. Someone needs to make a children's popup book about that.

And name the book "Over Macho Grande"

I'll buy ya a 200-SO ROY Bryant Giant jersey as an olive branch?

I've never liked Dusty, he's wobbled to the mound than anyone in history....Even as a kid I watched dusty help LAD win the WS vs NY in 81 and I can't recall him compared to all the others......lopes, Garvey, Guerrero, Ron Cey, Valenzuela and so on...Oddly, Dusty and LAD beat "houston" in the NLDS that year....And they didn't have to cheat.

Still say the WC game sucks and sets the table for a fucked rotation, tired team or a freak win.....Baseball is a game of series. SF and LAD should have met in the NLCS.
I hate the 5 game series. LA and SF were the best in baseball all year and ended in a 5 game series? Fuck you.

Manfred is making baseball hard to watch. Plus, I hate the HR mentality. The Williams Shift eats too many hitters. How the fuck can a major league hitter not know how to pull the ball? Everyone swings for the fences every pitch and 200+ strikeout guys are idolized. It's retarded.

I dislike the Astros, but blame Manfred for not doing a damn thing about it more than anything.

Oh, and fuck Dusty Baker. I hate that Bubba Gump motherfucker and have vehemently since 2002.