Killeverything's (New)NeverEndingBaseballThread

A place to talk about sports, athletes and jock itch.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

killeverything
A Drinking Fan With A Baseball Problem

Re: Killeverything's (New)NeverEndingBaseballThread

Post by killeverything »

Josh Hader ( Brewers ) and Aroldis Chapman ( MFY ) named Relievers Of The Year.

Manager signings:

Angels: Joe Maddon
Phillies: Joe Girardi
Cubs: David Ross
Padres: Jayce Tingler

Searching:

Giants:
Mets:
Pirates:
Royals:

I'm surprised about Maddon and LAAAAAA. I didn't see that one coming. Bruce Bochy ( SF ) said he might still want to manage after taking some time off.

Washington leads Houston 2-1. Game 4 tonight. If this series goes back to H-Town the Nats are fucked. Helluva WS so far.
UtahRatt
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by UtahRatt »

Hungry hungry hypocritical of the Stro's for signing the woman beater then saying it's not their in their value $ystem.......Fuck LAD instantly dropped Chapman as soon as his case broke wind now look at his travels...Hardly anyone remembers him choking a woman.....He can throw 100+MPH!

No different than Football, keep the violence off the field and at home where it belongs.
poizond13 wrote:I have been very bummed out, sad and shocked for most of the night
Artemis2085 wrote:so I blurt out "I love you Paul!
Atomicpunk18 wrote:You see Black Crowes music has gotten me laid multiple times.
killeverything

Post by killeverything »

Houston confirmed as WS Champions. Scherzer won't start game 5 ( neck and back spasms ). Joe Ross to take his place.

Ouch.
killeverything

Post by killeverything »

:?

What the hell is happening with the world? Game 7 tomorrow. Scherzer @ Greinke. Verlander is 0-6 in World Series games.

Stephen Strasburg told Verducci he heard he was tipping his pitches, so he made an adjustment. The Astros have an insane system for finding that. First 2 innings: 2 runs. 3-8: 0 He set them up well for tomorrow.

In this WS the home team hasn't won a game and Justin Verlander is still 0-6 in the World Series. That blows my fucking mind.
UtahRatt

Post by UtahRatt »

killeverything wrote: Tue Oct 29, 2019 8:45 pm :?

What the hell is happening with the world? Game 7 tomorrow. Scherzer @ Greinke. Verlander is 0-6 in World Series games.
Verlander 1st pitcher to go 0-5 in World Series......Oops choke that.....0-6! Ties the record with 8HR's served up and their not even the juiced PEB's superballs that exploaded in 17! What's Chokelanders first inning ERA up to 13.00+....Go Nat's.

The Stor's are suffering from the lack of steroid balls, no juice 4-U! It's completely crazy, Cat's n Dog's living together the world is upside down.........That call was BS, the throw was late and off and he was within 3' running down the line...Came down to his judgment and it was wrong. Still didn't help Houston, we have a problem.

Heard the Stros found another tipping pitches again that Strasburg corrected? Bregman thinks the bat boy is at 1st base....I liked how the 1st base coach kind of slapped it down like it's not his job

I'm loving it and can't believe it at the same time. I'll bet money the StHo's win G7 but IMO the Nat's are the better team vs the individual woman beaters. I bet Houston will tee off in G7 but if they don't I'll buy a National hat. Can't win with that team they should be dismantled, maybe they should have bought another couple pitchers and a bat at the dead line. Best team ever on paper needs a coupon to take game 7.

Strasburg is god like.

Watch MLB toss in the PEB's for game 7.......It's total BS MLB is denying any baseball hacking and for the love of god I hope they never bring them back. It's almost criminal how they've juiced the season just to yank um for the playoffs....What a bunch of shit. Roger Goodell would be proud.
poizond13 wrote:I have been very bummed out, sad and shocked for most of the night
Atomicpunk18 wrote:You see Black Crowes music has gotten me laid multiple times.
JinglesTheChristmasMouse
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by JinglesTheChristmasMouse »

Congrats, Nats!
killeverything

Post by killeverything »

Holy shit! :lol:

Nobody likes you, Bryce.
UtahRatt

Post by UtahRatt »

Un funken believable the Nat's pulled it off......But what can you say THE NAT'S DID IT FOR BREAST CANCER! Washington won the series and can thank those two chicks in GM5 for flashing the boobs for a good cause and giving the team the hope and courage they needed to pull it off. MVP Julia Rose and Lauren Summer, bless them and their cause. Go team pink ribbon!

hell hath no fury like a woman scorned, Brandon Taubman blew it with the “Thank God we got Osuna! I’m so f------ glad we got Osuna!”

Models Julia Rose and Lauren Summer banned for flashing for breast cancer during the World Series

World Series Boobs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3zruqJFppTw

I'm sad I missed it and the first I heard about it but respect them just the same, #Boobs x2, People calling them attention ho's got it wrong.....It was for charity.
UtahRatt

Post by UtahRatt »

Congrat's to the Nat's, didn't think they had a chance in hell but I'm glad they took down the over powered Stro's. My head is still spinning in disbelief.
WhiteHouseSubsAC
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by WhiteHouseSubsAC »

Congratulations to the Nats, maybe they will now draw enough people to counteract the thousands of Philly and NY fans that take over that stadium every summer.
HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:Of course your asshole is going to be sore when you volunteer for an asspounding and not set any boundaries at all.
dmbrocker
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal
Location: Rockin’ with Amber, Bradie, Laurine, Dokken, Ratt, Motley, Aerosmith, Rush, Poison…

Post by dmbrocker »

Well deserved win. I could’ve sworn the ‘Stros were gonna walk in as the heavy favorites and mop the floor with the Nats, but nope, surprise! Now, if only my Braves could play that well...
LAglamrocker wrote: Trixter is awesome but everyone has seen After The Rain video correct? That’s one of first things I’m going thank God for
killeverything

Post by killeverything »

DOWN2WHISKEY wrote: Wed Oct 30, 2019 10:17 pm
killeverything wrote: Wed Oct 30, 2019 8:12 pm Holy shit! :lol:

Nobody likes you, Bryce.

:lol:

I'm still in shock about Houston losing.

Unfortunately this is almost a guarantee that ( a lot of money coming off the books ) MFY signs lifelong MFY fan Garrett Cole this offseason.
UtahRatt

Post by UtahRatt »

DOWN2WHISKEY wrote: Thu Oct 31, 2019 12:49 amImage
I'm glad there's still women putting themselves on the line for charity, it's a shame Cole blocked the poor lady. This is what the Metoo movement should be about. I like their story more that the WS....Between them and Bryce there wasn't much to watch, care about or root for.
dtmfs
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by dtmfs »

killeverything wrote: Thu Oct 31, 2019 7:36 am

Unfortunately this is almost a guarantee that ( a lot of money coming off the books ) MFY signs lifelong MFY fan Garrett Cole this offseason.
Didn't know he was a yankees fan, didn't he turn them down out of high school to go play college? All I keep hearing is Angels, Dodgers then Yankees, So i just assumed he was one of those "have to be on the west coast" guys. As great a pitcher as he is I didn't think he looked all that great with the whole "I'm not an astro" and wearing the Boras hat situation, and if he picks the Angels then he really don't give a rats ass about winning unless they make some moves before they get him which would be smart. Where does Rendon end up and Strasberg?
killeverything

Post by killeverything »

dtmfs wrote: Sun Nov 03, 2019 1:22 pm
killeverything wrote: Thu Oct 31, 2019 7:36 am

Didn't know he was a yankees fan, didn't he turn them down out of high school to go play college? All I keep hearing is Angels, Dodgers then Yankees, So i just assumed he was one of those "have to be on the west coast" guys. As great a pitcher as he is I didn't think he looked all that great with the whole "I'm not an astro" and wearing the Boras hat situation, and if he picks the Angels then he really don't give a rats ass about winning unless they make some moves before they get him which would be smart. Where does Rendon end up and Strasberg?
Yup. MFY fan. A lot of assumptions are So. Cal because that's where he's from. I would like to see him with LAAAAA personally, not an Angels fan, but their giving what could end up being the greatest all-around player of all time the Mariners' treatment.

I don't wanna see Trout be another King Felix.

I still think he ends up in NY though. They have the need and the money coming off the books ie. "Not Participating in Baseball Activities" Ellsbury's contract being over.

I can't recall the MFY ever being outbid, especially for a Boras client.
killeverything

Post by killeverything »

AL Rookie Of The Year: Yordan Alvarez ( Astros )
NL Rookie Of The Year: Pete Alonso ( Mets )

AL Manager Of The Year: Rocco Baldelli ( Twins )
NL Manager Of The Year: Mike Schmidt ( Cards )

SF hires Gabe Kapler to be new Manager.
Facedown

Post by Facedown »

Major League Baseball rules do not allow teams to use electronic technology to steal signs from the catcher and then relay what pitch is coming to the hitter. But there is an ongoing issue in the league with teams stealing signs electronically, according to a report from The Athletic on Tuesday.

While this issue stretches beyond any one team, the Astros are the club most implicated in the report. Many examples in the story come from 2017, when they won the World Series. Former Astros pitcher Mike Fiers spoke on the record about Houston's sign-stealing system at Minute Maid Park, which included a TV monitor with a feed from a center field camera near the dugout steps. Astros players would try to decode their opponents' signs and then alert hitters if an off-speed pitch was coming by banging on a dugout trash can, per the report.

In a statement in response to the report, the Astros announced the launch of "an investigation in cooperation with Major League Baseball," and added that "it would not be appropriate to comment further on this matter at this time."

Fiers, who pitched for the Astros from 2015-17, said his former team was "advanced and willing to go above and beyond to win."
bonedog wrote:I let Facedown get the better of me
bonedog wrote:My first kid will be born when I am 47.
bonedog wrote:I suck at sludging.
LAglamrocker

Post by LAglamrocker »

Astros cheated and beat the Dodgers..thank you!
Jani Lane and Bret Michaels should form a band called "Nelson II"
killeverything

Post by killeverything »

LAglamrocker wrote: Wed Nov 13, 2019 3:26 pm Astros cheated and beat the Dodgers..thank you!
They beat the Dodgers because Darvish was tipping his pitches.

AL Cy Young: Justin Verlander ( Astros )
NL Cy Young: Jacob DeGrom ( Mets )
killeverything

Post by killeverything »

AL MVP: Mike Trout
NL MVP: Corey Bellinger

Will Smith accepts 3/33 deal with Atlanta.
LAglamrocker

Post by LAglamrocker »

OC MVP > LA MVP
Any summer day we have a choice!
Jani Lane and Bret Michaels should form a band called "Nelson II"
UtahRatt

Post by UtahRatt »

killeverything wrote: Wed Nov 13, 2019 6:07 pm
LAglamrocker wrote: Wed Nov 13, 2019 3:26 pm Astros cheated and beat the Dodgers..thank you!
They beat the Dodgers because Darvish was tipping his pitches.
Since nothing else is going on in baseball except for the Expo's CELEBRATING A WORLD SERIES WIN OVER THE LOWLY ASSTROS.....

When Strasburg had to adjust it was more than enough for me....They're dirty as fuck.....#AstrosCheatCode, they'll be leaning on vibrating gloves, laser pointers to beepers up their ass 2020. You know Houston has the most advanced CIA tipping pitch dept in MLB...Fuck their AC units as well! :twisted:

Said it then and saying it now, I knew something was off in 17 and it wasn't just Darshit and exploding balls. Juiced balls to tipped pitches was fucked but......Stealing signs electronically and cloak n dagger bullshit is far from kosher....Nein!

The memes are funny as fuck...Houston Needs More Cowbell! Reality is Houston can suck it with their center field camera garbage can whistling smoke signal communication bullshit.
Pitch stealing woman beating jagoffs. I bet Putin is an Asstro fan...Commie bastards, Hey Bregman, 1st base just called and said to come get your bat....Wasn't it called Enron field at one time? No wonder they'll do anything for a TIP. I'm glad The Nat's pissed on their parade.

How y’all cheat and still lose? meme!!!!!!!
https://www.cbssports.com/mlb/news/twit ... cusations/

Loving the meme's
https://ftw.usatoday.com/2019/11/mlb-as ... tion-memes

Just like a dirty ho, CHEATERS!
"Oakland Athletics pitcher Mike Fiers, along with three other players, went on the record to expose what they believe Houston was doing during that championship season. They claim Houston used a camera in center field to steal signs and would communicate to the hitter what pitch to expect."
killeverything

Post by killeverything »

:lol:
killeverything

Post by killeverything »

Bullshit :lol:

During the annual GMs meetings, the "the subtle shift in the aerodynamics that resulted in a not-so-subtle spike in home runs," was a big topic of discussion. "According to league sources, Major League Baseball is not confident that the ball can be made completely standardized and consistent without overhauling the manufacturing process" and as long baseballs are hand-made from natural materials, it might not be possible to control the production closely enough to do so.

“Obviously the ball last year, it played differently than it had in prior years,” Phillies GM Matt Klentak said. Data analysis as well as studies of the physical baseball showed that drag on the ball was lower in the regular season, resulting in unprecedented power numbers across the sport and a systematic shattering of home run records — all before the postseason ball doubled back was shown to be less lively.

https://sports.yahoo.com/mlb-isnt-confi ... 47979.html

Gerardo Parra signs with Japan's Yomuri Giants.

*ETA

White Sox and Jose Abreu agree to 3/50m.
killeverything

Post by killeverything »

Since Ellsbury was DFA from the MFY's disabled list, the MFY are trying to get out of paying him the $26m owed on his contract. They're also trying to get the money back they paid him last year since he went against team wishes to an unauthorized/undisclosed treatment center in Atlanta.

I'm sure Ellsbury will with the appeal from his home DL, but man, has that dude fallen out of favor with everyone.
killeverything

Post by killeverything »

Mike Moustakas to Cincy 4/64m.

MFY meeting with Cole and Strasburg over the next 2 days.
killeverything

Post by killeverything »

Cole Hammels to Braves 1/18m.

Zach Wheeler to Phillies 5 year deal.

Comeback Players Of The Year:
AL: Carlos Carrasco
NL: Josh Donaldson.

*ETA

MFY are rumored to have a record setting 7/245m deal on the table for Gerret Cole. LAAAA ( never gets old :lol: ), LAD, or HOU will have to go 8 or 9 now.
dtmfs
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by dtmfs »

So Strasburg will be a Nat for life, that means Rendon is gone considering the team said the could only afford one, Phillies, Dodgers and Rangers are the teams most likely to sign him so which one is it? Back to his home state in Texas? Rejoin Harper in Philly and really piss off those sissy Nats fans? or go to LA? Just for the reactions I\m hoping Philly but I think he'll go to Texas, LA I think will be more focused on trying to trade for Lindor.
killeverything

Post by killeverything »

Cole to MFY 9/324m.

Rangers agree to deal Nomar Mazara to White Sox.

With Cole off the table sources tell The Athletic LAD to set their sights on Madison Bumgarner.

Didi Gregorious to Phillies on a 1 year deal.
WhiteHouseSubsAC

Post by WhiteHouseSubsAC »

Gerrit Cole: I know the math is gonna be slightly different from year to year due to the contract details but if you extrapolate his 33 starts (Regular Season) last year over 9 years at 324 million it comes out to roughly a million dollars a start. At an average of 6 innings per start that averages out to a little less than 167K per inning. Good work if you can get it.

It's not my money and the Phillies are probably gonna go over the luxury tax this year but that's a lot of cash for someone who throws 6 innings every five days. Makes Zach Wheeler (and even Strasburg) a bargain by comparison.
HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:Of course your asshole is going to be sore when you volunteer for an asspounding and not set any boundaries at all.