Tony Romo collapses in shower after loss to Eagles!!

A place to talk about sports, athletes and jock itch.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Heenan Snuka
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Tony Romo collapses in shower after loss to Eagles!!

Post by Heenan Snuka »

but Ed Werder was told that he was OK...

lol
Stoner wrote:
...we stopped at a restaurant to eat and I was wearing a Sludge shirt. Someone came up and asked me if I read the messageboard - I touched cloth for a split second and then said the shirt was my husband's and just looked at them retardedly.
Heenan Snuka
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Re: Tony Romo collapses in shower after loss to Eagles!!

Post by Heenan Snuka »

that was after a 44-6 loss

let's see if he collapses in the shower after today's victory
Stoner wrote:
...we stopped at a restaurant to eat and I was wearing a Sludge shirt. Someone came up and asked me if I read the messageboard - I touched cloth for a split second and then said the shirt was my husband's and just looked at them retardedly.
SikkTikett
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by SikkTikett »

MetalSludgeCEO wrote:
"The Power of a good Fart is unreal when you are the driver and flip the window lock going 70 on the freeway"
Tymaster
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by Tymaster »

The verdict is still out on this guy. Troy Aikman and Roger Staubach set the standard down there. I remember in the 1980's, Danny White was extremely popular, but he could never reach the Super Bowl. So, is Tony Romo gonna join the ranks of Troy and Rog, or be stuck in Cowboys purgatory like Danny White. Something about Romo just doesn't jive well with me. I just don't see that "fire" in his eyes. At this point I can't fathom him winning a Super Bowl. But I've witnessed Doug Willilams, Jeff Hostetler, and *gasp* Trent Dilfer win the big game, so we all know it can happen.
LouDoo wrote:Neon has to be the most active poster who actually contributes the least, despite all the threads he starts. He has no redeeming value. He's completely useless.