THE LA LAKERS 2009 NBA CHAMPIONS!!!

A place to talk about sports, athletes and jock itch.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

dtmfs
MSX Tour Support Act

Re: CELTIC FANS PREPARE FOR YOUR IMMINENT DOOM YOU IDIOTS!!!

Post by dtmfs »

Queen lebron? Look I recognize kobe's greatness, he's a great player, but jerry west was dead on when he said kobe is the best closer in the NBA while lebron is the total package, all around best in the league. I honestly don't see how someone could look at the two objectivley and not see it that way. Has anyone been watching the series he's having? Yeah his team is down 3-2, yeah he gets superstar calls, as does dwight, kobe, and any other star. the dude is a PG, PF, SF, SG rolled into one, he's 24 fucking years old, no one has been this complete at that age, and he's only going to get better.
GrayAntiMatter
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by GrayAntiMatter »

If Kobe was having that EXACT series, 40+ points a game while his team is LOSING, people would be raking him across the coals for it.

Its awesome to watch how two players could do the exact same thing, and how people will spin it differently.
Skate4RnR
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by Skate4RnR »

GrayAntiMatter wrote:If Kobe was having that EXACT series, 40+ points a game while his team is LOSING, people would be raking him across the coals for it.

Its awesome to watch how two players could do the exact same thing, and how people will spin it differently.
You know what? You have a point there. They'd be trashing out the other Lakers etc. too.
ImageImageImage
Rainbow Bright
Playing Second Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Rainbow Bright »

GrayAntiMatter wrote:If Kobe was having that EXACT series, 40+ points a game while his team is LOSING, people would be raking him across the coals for it.

Kobe does it in more shots though, and throws up some ugly shit in the process. On the flip-side, Bron Bron has dumb ass turnovers and bad passes.
grishnak boss

Post by grishnak boss »

WE'RE GOING TO THE FINALS!!!

WE'RE GOING TO THE FINALS!!!

THE LAKERS DISMANTLED THE PUNY NUGGETS WITH MACHINE LIKE PRECISION, CARRYING THE EXPERIENCES GAINED THROUGHOUT THE LAST 2 YEARS, 119-92, PROVING ONCE AND FOR ALL THAT THE TEAM WITH THE MOST HEART, GUTS AND SAVY ON THIS LEAGUE IS THEM.

Bryant had 35 points, 10 assists and six rebounds. His three-pointer right in the face of J.R. Smith gave the Lakers a 101-82 lead and forced Denver Coach George Karl to call a timeout.

Pau Gasol had 20 points, 12 rebounds and six assists, Lamar Odom finished with 20 points and eight rebounds and Trevor Ariza had 17 points, making seven of nine shots, including three of four three-pointers.

The nuggets choked when their 2 best players, led by Carmelo Anthony with 25 points, was just six-for-17 shooting from the field.

Chauncey Billups, who was called for a flagrant foul in the fourth for hitting Gasol in the head, had just 10 points on two-for-seven shooting.

YOU CAN'T STOP DESTINY, IT'S GOD'S WILL, QUEERS!!!
SatanOscillateMyMetallicSonatas

Dogma: I am God.
Skate4RnR

Post by Skate4RnR »

What?

Oh, you said...

IT'S THE LORDS' WILL AND IF YOU CAN'T FACE UP THEN YOU DEFY KANG JESUS!

FUCK YOU!

ENJOY YOUR VACATION YOU DUMB DICK SUCKIN' LEPERCHAUNS! EAT SOME LUCKY CHARMS FOR KOBE 'CAUSE HE ABOUT TO WIN THE RING BITCH!
ImageImageImage
dtmfs
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by dtmfs »

some people def would, I can't stand him, but if he was doing all the things lebrons been doing i'd give him his props, Two totally different players, both play great D, both can take over a game, Kobe obviously has the edge as a closer/scorer overall, but lebron is the supperior passer(does make dumb mistakes though), rebounder, Which is why i think he's better all around.

The lakers, odom and gasol specifically proved me wrong, they played with more heart the last couple of games than they did the entire finals last year, congrats lakers fans, for your sake i hope they show up with a better mindset vs the magic or cavs than they did last year. If it's a magic/lakers final it'll be great watching, not sure about the cavs should they win the next 2, might be a lakers sweep, and I never thought i'd say that a couple weeks back.
grishnak boss

Post by grishnak boss »

Now damn cavaliers better rise to the challenge or else all their accomplishments this season are meaningless.

Almost like Faileverything's posts in this thread :lol:

Skate4RnR

Post by Skate4RnR »

I figured he'd be on here by now congratulating the Lakers fans.

Right now he's watching ALL of the film trying to find an argument that the refs won it for LA. :lol:
ImageImageImage
killeverything
A Drinking Fan With A Baseball Problem

Post by killeverything »

Skate4RnR wrote:I figured he'd be on here by now congratulating the Lakers fans.

Right now he's watching ALL of the film trying to find an argument that the refs won it for LA. :lol:
I didn't say any game was fixed this year. I haven't heard that, and I don't watch it.

Tim Daughtery admitted to fixing game 6 of the WCF. What more proof do you need?

A fucking ref admitted it was fixed. He's in jail for it now. If you or Grishnak boss say it's not, and have proof. Then maybe you should tell the DA, because an innocent man is in jail apparently.

Or you can just hide behind "broken record, blah, blah, blah". I think that's hysterical. I would say the same fucking thing if I kept getting called on......something that's that hurts sooooo much.

This kind of shit is why I don't watch basketball. Yet I love coming to these threads to throw sand in Grishak's vagina.

Gonna call me "faileverything" again.

Oooooooooooooooo..............
Skate4RnR

Post by Skate4RnR »

What does that fix have to do with right now? I don't understand. The only reason you should bring it up is to prove that the refs are crooked right? I mean, you've brought it up thousands of times. "Kaw! Kaw! I'm a parrot kaw! Kaw!" :lol:
ImageImageImage
killeverything
A Drinking Fan With A Baseball Problem

Post by killeverything »

Skate4RnR wrote:What does that fix have to do with right now? I don't understand. The only reason you should bring it up is to prove that the refs are crooked right? I mean, you've brought it up thousands of times. "Kaw! Kaw! I'm a parrot kaw! Kaw!" :lol:
Goddamnit.

I bring it in response to shit like "the Lakers are the greatest evar!" Okay what about the help? Plus it pisses Grishnak off, and that shit is funny. I just want to hear the response to it. It was fixed that was proven. How do you LAL fans feel about that and their "legacy?"

*edit*

I made this post a few pages back, but what the hell.

Congrats to Kobe. Once Garnett went down, I didn't think anyone was going to/will stop LA this season.

I'm more concerned about how the Dodgers are playing right now personally. 7-3 out of their last ten. .680Wpct. Holy shit.
Last edited by killeverything on Sat May 30, 2009 2:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Skate4RnR

Post by Skate4RnR »

:lol: It's god's will Kill-E! To quote my man, "Just hand the damn trophy already!"
ImageImageImage
GrayAntiMatter
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by GrayAntiMatter »

dtmfs wrote: The lakers, odom and gasol specifically proved me wrong, they played with more heart the last couple of games than they did the entire finals last year, congrats lakers fans, for your sake i hope they show up with a better mindset vs the magic or cavs than they did last year. If it's a magic/lakers final it'll be great watching, not sure about the cavs should they win the next 2, might be a lakers sweep, and I never thought i'd say that a couple weeks back.
Yeah, I don't know how people can't be impressed with the Lakers front court in closing out that series.

But like everyone else, I'm hesitant to say that they can/will keep it up through the Finals. If they do, it will be over quickly for whomever they get to beat up on...Varejao's imitation of Divac won't do shit against them...
dtmfs
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by dtmfs »

alright wehre do i get my sig grishnak? and i'll let you know when i finish the kobe video.
grishnak boss

Post by grishnak boss »

See?!?! this fuckin league/game is rigged! Stern wanted Lebron/Kobe in the finals, now it's done......NOT!!! :lol:

There are a million outcomes of the Eastern Conference Finals' Game 6. The Lakers got homecourt advantage in the Finals. Some quick fouls on the likes of Anderson Varejao and Mo Williams will help to kill talk that the playoffs were rigged to present us Kobe Bryant vs. LeBron James. Dwight Howard played his biggest in his biggest game yet, and Stan Van Gundy has more than proved Shaquille O'Neal wrong.

But of all the storylines and lessons, does anything really resonate more than the fact that Cleveland fans once again did not get a championship?

It had been penciled in as theirs for nearly the entire season. The Cavaliers lost just 20 of their 96 games. A fan-base that has been needing oxygen for decades was about to surface and taste the sweet air of success.

In the process, they were going to celebrate right alongside local hero and best basketball player on the planet, LeBron James, who would be so thrilled by the title that he would be simply unable to fathom leaving in the summer of 2010.

Now though, despite all the success, for Cleveland fans, the Game 6 departure felt like more of the same: Misery.

Thanks to instant communication from fans on Twitter, Facebook, RealCavsFans, Cleveland.com, CavstheBlog.com, ESPN.com and the like, it's possible to have a pretty good idea what's going through the minds of Cavalier fans after their team -- the favorites -- were sent home well short of their goal.

Many fans, of course, are angry, and ready to point fingers. They are upset at:

* LeBron James, for one reason or another. He's the face of the franchise, and as such sure to catch some heat. He played about as well as is humanly possible in this series, however, so tonight, some fans are upset at him for not sticking around to congratulate opponents after the game.
* Mike Brown, for everything under the sun. Defensive matchups, offensive schemes, eye wear ...
* Mo Williams, Delonte West, Wally Szczerbiak and the rest of the Cleveland supporting cast for not playing well when it mattered most.
* General Manager Danny Ferry, for the lack of a quality big man (Shaquille O'Neal -- rumored to have been on his way to Cleveland at mid-season -- is mentioned).

But all over the Web, more than anything, Cavalier fans seem to be as supportive as every of their team. They're not accusing anyone of anything. Instead they are grabbing their plates, and lining up for yet another trip to the buffet of disappointment.

28 NBA teams have already been eliminated. But in this one, more than any other, such an event can feel like destiny fulfilled.

Some of what people are saying online about the Cavaliers:

* On RealCavsFans bojingles has the nihilism down pat: "I'm not even phased one bit. I'm used to it living in this god awful city where wait till next year is our motto."

:lol: :lol: :lol:

* stefandam tweets a similar thought: "Cleveland Cavs lose playoffs. Also, water is wet."

* As Orlando had the game well in hand, on Cleveland.com, Bobbyjoe47 grasped for a silver lining: "Well," he wrote, "at least they are not going to break our hearts with a last second loss."

* On the Cavs' Facebook page Kevin Michael Snader writes: "You know ... It would be nice if I could live to see Cleveland make it happen at least once. Over-confidence and a lack of teamwork mixed with choking in the playoffs ... that's Cleveland's legacy when they have a working team. Honestly, Ohio deserves better than false optimism."
* jomama059 had a tweet that summed up many others, without needing anywhere near the full allowance of 140 characters: "Damn......CAVS......sigh"
* On RealCavsFans (some PG-13), the playoffs have included a series of haikus. The poster "backstage" added one post-elimination:

Heartbreak from this loss
Means Ferry jumps on the phone.
Let's learn this lesson.

* blank964 writes on RealCavsFans: "I know we say that every year but we blew the doors off the league most of the season and then started the playoffs off with a bang. We had the supposed Coach of the Year and the MVP and had the best opportunity probably in the history of the franchise to win a championship. Last season we were going up against the number one seed in the league and we were not the complete team like we were this season. I doubt most of us really expected the Cavs to win the championship last season but this year was different."
* "I dont know about these Cavs," MPchris tweets "but this beer isnt too bad."

BWAHAHAHAHA!!!

grishnak boss

Post by grishnak boss »

L.A. LAKERS

A TEAM EXECUTING THEIR OFFENSE PERFECTLY:

In Game 5, the Lakers cracked the code on the offensive end. They discovered that the Nuggets were giving them swaths of open space in the halfcourt, much of it the result of double-teams. The Lakers' offense is predicated on spacing and movement, and Denver's pressure had the unintended consequence of opening up the floor. Here's Bryant describing the dynamic Wednesday night:
Kobe Bryant
Kobe Bryant: "I'll just read the defense."(Garrett Ellwood/NBAE via Getty Images)

They cocked their whole defense to me so I tried to beat them with my passing a little bit. They've been so ready to trap me and double team me all over the place so I just stretched the floor out, Pau, they double teamed him on the post too. So all we did was just put the ball in my hands, put the ball in his (Gasol's) hands, make the defense commit and then we made plays from there...

I'll just read the defense. Denver's not going to let me isolate someone and go by them. They're not going to let me play one-on-one. I have to trust my teammates to make plays, and then when those lanes open up, I'll take advantage of them.

The Nuggets trapped Bryant aggressively – probably too aggressively -- and the Lakers made them pay. By Thursday morning, some Nuggets players were openly wondering if they were giving Bryant a little too much respect at the expense of their base defense.

How would Denver respond on Friday night?

* [1st, 11:40] Right out of the gate, the Lakers test Denver's defensive philosophy by getting the ball to Bryant on the right side, free throw line extended. Will Denver run a double-team at Kobe? Not immediately. It's a deliberate, kinda-sorta double-team, with Carmelo Anthony slowly wandering over from the foul line. What's most notable is how intently the backside of the Nuggets' defense is watching Kobe. With Anthony now committed, Kobe kicks the ball up top to Ariza. The Denver rotation is swift, and the Lakers never get a good look, settling for an aborted alley-oop attempt inside for Andrew Bynum.

If you're a Nuggets fan, the first defensive set is exactly what you want to see: Pressure on Bryant, but a strong, alert rotation that doesn't give him the opportunity to make a play for someone else. Unfortunately, things begin to disintegrate quickly:

* [1st, 10:22] Again Kobe at the free throw line extended on the right side, and again he draws a deliberate double-team. This time it's Nene, who ambles over, then returns to the interior as Kobe passes off to Gasol, who has flashed to the foul line. The miscommunication on the Nuggets' part is awful. Nene has returned to Bynum underneath -- but Kenyon Martin has already rotated onto Bynum. So now, the least potent offensive Laker on the floor is being doubled off the ball by Denver. That's all it takes for the Lakers to find the open shot on the perimeter. The ball goes to Fisher, who promptly sends it to a wide, wide open Trevor Ariza beyond the arc.

Ariza finishes the night with 17 points on only nine shot attempts. He's the primary beneficiary of Denver's defensive lapses:

* [1st, 3:17] The Lakers have found a formula they like: Bryant just off the elbow on the right wing, and, again, it's Carmelo creeping over for the double. When Anthony commits, Ariza cuts through to the weak side where he hides behind the Nuggets' zone. For a second, it looks like Billups will pick him up on the rotation, but Jordan Farmar puts a crimp in that plan by floating out to the top of the circle. Billups follows him there, which frees Ariza for a basket cut. Bryant hits him underneath for a reverse slam.

Your 2009 Los Angeles Lakers. Gladly accepting their opponent's challenge against their first option to leverage an open shot for their second. They shoot 60% from the floor in the first half with 16 assists on their 21 field goals.

And Mr. Gasol?

* [3rd, 10:39] The Lakers feed Gasol at the mid-left post, then send a double-team at him, even though he's 18 feet from the basket. The Nuggets' rotation is a mess. With Dahntay Jones doubling Gasol, Bryant retreats to the weak side perimeter. Nene doesn't know whom to account for, and is frantically tagging various Lakers as they swarm around the court. Gasol watches him closely, patiently. Just as Nene settles on Andrew Bynum, he realizes Bryant is alone on the perimeter. The instant Nene breaks for Bryant, Gasol hits the now-open Bynum underneath for an easy slam.

The Lakers had ignored Gasol for much of the series, and relegated him mostly to dribble hand-offs at the pinch post when they used him at all -- an absolute waste. When you have the best passing big man in basketball, it's a crime not to utilize that talent. Friday night, they abided.

The Lakers' issues in this postseason has never been about heart, and rarely been about effort. It's a matter of execution, exploiting their vastly superior skill set in a system perfectly tailored to their talent.

DON'T HATE THE PLAYER, HATE THE GAME!!!

grishnak boss

Post by grishnak boss »

After a season of excitement, Cavs depart in a night of embarrassment -

ORLANDO, Fla. -- For the Cavaliers, the season ended with a dunk in the face, a defensive collapse and a total breakdown of what made them the winningest team in the regular season.

Final score: Orlando 103, Cavaliers 90 in Game 6 of the Eastern Conference Finals.

The real story is the game didn't feel that close, that somewhere along the line, the Cavs' will was broken, it's confidence slammed by Dwight Howard scoring inside or Rashard Lewis and the rest firing away while wide open from the 3-point line.

The word that comes to mind is embarrassing.

How could the Cavs be so passive, so uncertain in a Game 6 with their season on life support?

"We feel like we have to win this game at home," Rashard Lewis told the Orlando media. "We don't want to come and play in their arena where they feed off the crowd."

Before the game, James said: "I think a team is most dangerous when it's down to its last limb."

Not if the guys plan to just jump off, which the Cavs did for whatever reason -- be it pressure or a sense of the season slipping away.
Joshua Gunter/The Plain DealerLeBron James and the Cavaliers again had their season end amidst the celebration of their triumphant opponents. It was an especially painful end to a stunning season, says Terry Pluto.
Yes, Orlando is the better team, proving it by winning all five games here -- two in the regular season, three in the playoffs. Of course, had the Cavs capitalized on that 16-point lead in the opener, there would be a Game 7 in Cleveland coming up. They lost their home court advantage in the opener, which ended up a 107-106 loss.

But the Cavs had to be better than they were Saturday night.

They seemed uncertain on offense. James was not driving with authority, his teammates were reluctant to aggressively look for their shots. What exactly was the plan? Go inside? Set up James on the wing or at the top of the key, where he was so effective in Game 4? How about James in the low post?

"They jumped out to an early lead, Mo (Williams) got in foul trouble and because we got behind, we had to play quick and never could get control of the tempo," said Cavs coach Mike Brown.

The last thing you want to do to steal a road game is to be out-rebounded, 25-16, in the first half when the road team needs to set the tone. But the Cavs were out-hustled for what Mike Brown calls 50-50 balls. They seemed to disappear like Magic into the hands of Orlando players about 90 percent of the time.

At that point, the game was over.

"I never would have thought with the way this series has gone that we'd have been up 20 points in the fourth quarter," said Orlando coach Stan Van Gundy.

But when a team is soft defensively on the road, it happens. Orlando dominated the boards, 47-34, with a 15-4 scoring edge on second shots. Howard consistently set up near the basket and overpowered the Cavs big men.

OK, here are a few second-guesses:

1) What were the Cavs doing with James on defense? It was hard to know exactly who he was supposed to be covering.

2) Whatever happened to Joe Smith? It's hard to believe they couldn't have used another big man have helped underneath where Dwight Howard was terrorizing them.

3) What was the deal in the third quarters, where the Cavs were outscored in five of the six games? What happened to adjustments?

There's so much more.

Brown made his reputation as a defensive coach, but never could come up with a scheme to stall Orlando for long, much less shut them down. The Magic averaged 103 points in this series, shooting nearly 49 percent.

He stubbornly refused to maximize James on defense by assigning him to defend either Rashard Lewis or Hedu Turkoglu for most of the series. He was not able to find a way to either stop Dwight Howard (40 points, 14 rebounds) inside or Lewis and the other shooters outside.

Even James (who averaged 38.5 points per game) seemed a bit out of sorts, as he didn't drive to the basket with the same authority. After three quarters, with the Cavs trailing 86-70, James had attempted only six shots in the paint, making three.

James finished with his worst performance of the 14-game postseason, scoring 25 on 8-of-20 shooting.

As Orlando prepares to head to Los Angeles for the NBA Finals, the Cavs go to their summer vacation feeling empty and, hopefully, a little angry. This was a lousy way for what should have been a very good season to end.

That's me, between the blond and brunette bimbos watching the cavs debacle, BWAHAHAHA!!!

Rainbow Bright

Post by Rainbow Bright »

If Dwight keeps himself from calling out Van Gundy again and watches his elbows, they can do it.
grishnak boss

Post by grishnak boss »

Rainbow Bright wrote:If Dwight keeps himself from calling out Van Gundy again and watches his elbows, they can do it.
Yeah, they can watch the lakers coronation from the sidelines :lol:

GreazyCapri
Headlining Clubs

Post by GreazyCapri »

dtmfs wrote:Queen lebron?. Has anyone been watching the series he's having? Yeah his team is down 3-2, yeah he gets superstar calls, as does dwight, kobe, and any other star.
Dwight might get one ''superstar'' call to every 50 LeBron gets. STFU and quit talking out of your ass. Thanks.
Fuckin' faggot ass Celtics bandwagon fuck.
ImageImage
Stoner wrote:Everyone here sucks.
dtmfs
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by dtmfs »

GreazyNutz wrote:
dtmfs wrote:Queen lebron?. Has anyone been watching the series he's having? Yeah his team is down 3-2, yeah he gets superstar calls, as does dwight, kobe, and any other star.
Dwight might get one ''superstar'' call to every 50 LeBron gets. STFU and quit talking out of your ass. Thanks.
Bullshit, i've been watching every fucking series and dwight has had his share of "superboy" calls handed to him, as many as lebron, no, but he gets his share so you should STFU, especially since you don't know jack shit about basketball you michael hott loving cunt. only a retard who just started watching the NBA would think reggie lewis died from drug abuse, you were probably in diapers when the magic got bitchslapped by hakeem the dream their first finals appearence, I've been following the celtics since 84 and have rooted for em' proudly through the early 90's and the shitty petino era so take your bandwagon bullshit and shove it up your ass along with your cliff "roadkill" burton memories you st. anger nutswingin' douche. as a celts fan i can't stand LA but i hope they sweep the fuck outta turdglue, superboy and co. I know you'll be curled up in the fetal position listening to sanitarium and balling your bitch ass homer blinded eyes out. Celtics 17 magic 0. burn that number into your shiavo linke brain and remember before opening up your trap.

Now let me talk to a mother fucker that actually knows his shit, and you can get back to your gutair hero practice ok.?

Grishnak, how do i get that sig dude? and you're gonna love the vid i'm making trust me. :D
GreazyCapri
Headlining Clubs

Post by GreazyCapri »

dtmfs wrote:
GreazyNutz wrote:
Bullshit, i've been watching every fucking series and dwight has had his share of "superboy" calls handed to him, as many as lebron, no, but he gets his share so you should STFU, especially since you don't know jack shit about basketball you michael hott loving cunt. only a retard who just started watching the NBA would think reggie lewis died from drug abuse, you were probably in diapers when the magic got bitchslapped by hakeem the dream their first finals appearence, I've been following the celtics since 84 and have rooted for em' proudly through the early 90's and the shitty petino era so take your bandwagon bullshit and shove it up your ass along with your cliff "roadkill" burton memories you st. anger nutswingin' douche. as a celts fan i can't stand LA but i hope they sweep the fuck outta turdglue, superboy and co. I know you'll be curled up in the fetal position listening to sanitarium and balling your bitch ass homer blinded eyes out. Celtics 17 magic 0. burn that number into your shiavo linke brain and remember before opening up your trap.

Now let me talk to a mother fucker that actually knows his shit, and you can get back to your gutair hero practice ok.?

Grishnak, how do i get that sig dude? and you're gonna love the vid i'm making trust me. :D
Silly bitch. I really got under your skin, didn't I? :lol:
Let's get a few facts straight.
Michael Hott can eat a dick.
St. Anger is god.
Cliff is dead.
So fucking what? None of the above have shit to do with basketball.
Is this your best attempt at trying to get me back for hurting your feelings?
There have been a ton of rumors involving cocaine use surrounding Reggie's death. I choose to believe them.
Read up on it.
It's cute watching you suck up to grishnak and the Lakers.
Yeah, you're a real hardcore Celtic. :roll:
You go on and root for LA. I wouldn't expect anything less from a bandwagon phony.
For me, the season ends when my team is done.
It's also cute that you think how many championships the Celtics won somehow makes them better than any other team. You're like the sexxattraction of NBA fans. ''Bon Jovi is tha bestest cuz he sells more records than everybody!''
''Celtics is way more gooderer cuz they won more championships than everyone!''
I've been a Magic fan since their 1st season and I really gives a fuck if you believe me or not.
Terry Catledge represent!
What's this shit about curling up in a fetal position and crying?
Is that how you dealt with it when ''your'' Celtics got taken out by the Magic?
Keep praying and maybe your so-called arch-enemy Lakers will do what you're piece of shit/hero for hire Celts couldn't do.
Only a complete fuckin tard would think that the calls in the Cavs /Magic series were even remotely close.
You deserve to die and your mother should be executed for letting such a worthless fuck fall from her diseased cunt.
Nanny nanny boo-boo. Celtics eat the poo-poo.
Ha-ha-ha-ha. Celtics eat the ca-ca!!
Reggie Lewis is dead and in Hell and is currently getting fucked up the ass by Red Auerbach. :lol: :lol:
CRY FAGGOT CRY!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
You wanna beat my ass don'tcha? :lol:
ImageImage
Stoner wrote:Everyone here sucks.
dtmfs
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by dtmfs »

Silly bitch. I really got under your skin, didn't I?

no, it'd take you and 1000 magic homers with IQ's below 72 just like you to get under my skin, and that's only because I nor anyone else could take that much retardation at once.
Let's get a few facts straight.

Michael Hott can eat a dick.

Don't you mean he can eat a CAWWWWWWK? please, you were spamming
the board with your love for that douchebag, more than likley yearning for attention, still you were all over that shit.

St. Anger is god
You're not doing yourself any favors, you're basically saying you worship shit.
Cliff is dead.
I take back the retard cracks, you're a regular fucking einstein, next thing you know you'll be telling me james once caught on fire.

There have been a ton of rumors involving cocaine use surrounding Reggie's death. I choose to believe them.
Read up on it.

Bullshit, considering his heart condition was known a while before his death and no traces of coke were ever found in the many tests he took no one with half a brain suspected cocaine, the autopsy cane back fast and the cause of death was a heart defect, why don't you read up on shit before you type dumbass? find me one link that speculates lewis did coke, cuz i can sure as find links that list his death as the result of a heart problem. most people know the difference between len bias and reggie lewis, you obviously don't because, well you're a moron, hank gathers die of coke abuse too? shit for brains, or do just like to sterotype every black guy who dies young from heart problems
It's cute watching you suck up to grishnak and the Lakers.
Yeah, you're a real hardcore Celtic.
grishnak is cool, always liked him, you, you've always been a tool, me and him can talk shit and it's all good, you just ain't smart enough to get it, after all you're the dolt who said theres more honor in sitting on he magics bench than there is winning a title with the celtics, seriously how dumb can you get, theres trash talk and theres blind homerism, you fit the latter, now get crackin' on those reggie lewis/cocaine links bitch.
dtmfs
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by dtmfs »

http://www.nytimes.com/1993/08/10/sport ... april.html

http://www.nytimes.com/1993/08/10/sport ... april.html

Lewis collapsed and died while shooting baskets on July 27. Preliminary findings from Lewis's autopsy, released last week, stated that his heart was "abnormal, enlarged, and was extensively scarred." The statement also said, "Preliminary drug screens showed no evidence of drugs of abuse."

there are tons more just like it, and maybe 2 or 3 written by toothless mountain dew mouth riddled dumbfucks like yourself that think the black guy died of coke abuse, i suppose the NBA covered it up since you think the autopsy was wrong, I bet your dumb ass thinks elvis and 2 pac are still alive and chilling on an island somewhere rootin' on the magic. :lol:
Rainbow Bright

Post by Rainbow Bright »

grishnak boss wrote:
Rainbow Bright wrote:If Dwight keeps himself from calling out Van Gundy again and watches his elbows, they can do it.
Yeah, they can watch the lakers coronation from the sidelines :lol:
Disagree. If Dwight keeps his ass in check, The Lake show won't have an answer for him. Orlando in 7.
GrayAntiMatter
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by GrayAntiMatter »

And if the Lakers play like they did in Game 5 of the Western Conf finals, the Magic don't have a prayer....

COULD be a really good series...

God the NBA regular season sucks ass.....
grishnak boss

Post by grishnak boss »

What's with women and NBA players on fuckin' shittown Denver?!?! Is it the water?!?!

"Brown sued:

Lakers reserve guard Shannon Brown has been sued in civil court over an alleged sex-related incident involving a woman in Denver.

Brown played for the Charlotte Bobcats at the time of the alleged incident; the Bobcats played in Denver on Jan. 30. He was traded to the Lakers on Feb. 7. Denver police investigated the woman's claim, but prosecutors didn't pursue the matter.

Brown was served papers Friday in Denver before the Lakers closed out their series against the Nuggets that night.

Brown said he was innocent.

"The truth is going to come out," he said Sunday. "I didn't do nothing. I'm innocent. I'm going to let it take its course."
"

Just ask kobe how to handle the situation :lol:

grishnak boss

Post by grishnak boss »

GreazyNutz wrote: Image

How many games do you think those morons will last against the mighty L.A. LAKERS?

grishnak boss

Post by grishnak boss »

Here are some matchup things to look for in the series:

Three-point shooting

The Magic averaged 23.3 three-point attempts a game in the playoffs, making 8.6 of the shots.

The Magic made 36.7% of its three-pointers in the playoffs. The Magic will pull up for threes on the fast-break, on penetration and on kick-outs from Howard.

Mickael Pietrus (39.3%) Rashard Lewis (39.1%), Hedo Turkoglu (37.3%) and Rafer Alston (35.1%) all shoot three-pointers.

"They are the kind of team that says 'pick your poison,' " Shaw said.

Inside game

The Lakers have a size advantage in 7-footers Bynum and Gasol and 6-10 Lamar Odom.

Look for the Lakers to exploit that fact.

"Our big lineup is really going to present a problem for them," Lakers Coach Phil Jackson said.

Lewis vs. Gasol

Lewis does most of his work on the perimeter, meaning he can draw Gasol away from the basket and drive by him.

Gasol has to move his feet and close out when Lewis launches his three-pointers.

Keeping home-court advantage

The Lakers have the home-court advantage in the best-of-seven series and they must keep it.

They lost Game 1 at home to the Houston Rockets in the Western Conference semifinals and Game 2 at home to the Denver Nuggets in the conference finals, which meant they gave up the home-court advantage in those series.

"That's something that you don't want to do in the Finals with this setup, the 2-3-2 setup," Jackson said. "So we really want to come out and be prepared."

The Magic won Game 1 on the road against the Boston Celtics in the Eastern Conference semifinals and Game 1 in Cleveland against the Cavaliers in the conference finals.

So the Magic will look to win at least one of the first two games at Staples Center, knowing that the middle three games will be in Orlando.