The official NHL thread

A place to talk about sports, athletes and jock itch.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

EatTheGlass
Headlining Clubs

Re: The official NHL thread

Post by EatTheGlass »

UtahRatt wrote:With the way the Kings fans acted after beating the Sharks, the Ducks then the Blackhawks it's really not shocking anymore that their fan's are douche bags. This series is no different.
What the fuck are you talking about?
EatTheGlass
Headlining Clubs

Post by EatTheGlass »

UtahRatt wrote:
johnk5150 wrote:
UtahRatt wrote:With the way the Kings fans acted after beating the Sharks, the Ducks then the Blackhawks it's really not shocking anymore that their fan's are douche bags. This series is no different.

And to think I didn't want the Blackhawks in, I'd like to go back to the first round and root against them.
Enjoy it. The cup is yours, hope they fill it with enough cocks to feed the fans.
The Kings have fans ? Game 7 ratings showed the Chicago households out viewed LA 7-1.
Bandwagons. LA is a fickle town who don't support shit until they win something then everyone wants on board.

"I've been a fan forever!" Even tho they haven't said squat till they pull something out. Chicago like the Cub's, fans who are there win or lose.
Hey asshole, why don't you go compare CHI and LA's attendance stats in the 2000's when both teams sucked and come back and tell us how fickle LA is.

Typical ignorant bullshit spewed from bitter , jealous fucks. YeAh, LA has been a viable franchise for 47 years, never won shit until 2 years ago, but somehow managed to sell tickets despise being nothing but bandwagoners, right? Fuck you.
EatTheGlass
Headlining Clubs

Post by EatTheGlass »

UtahRatt wrote:
johnk5150 wrote:

And to think I didn't want the Blackhawks in, I'd like to go back to the first round and root against them.
Enjoy it. The cup is yours, hope they fill it with enough cocks to feed the fans.
The Kings have fans ? Game 7 ratings showed the Chicago households out viewed LA 7-1.
Bandwagons. LA is a fickle town who don't support shit until they win something then everyone wants on board.

"I've been a fan forever!" Even tho they haven't said squat till they pull something out. Chicago like the Cub's, fans who are there win or lose.
FYI, don't make me look the stats up myself and prove my point, I will bury you, motherfucker.
pieceofme
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by pieceofme »

EatTheGlass wrote:
Wait a second, and you're a VAN fan, right? Then, none of what you posted surprises me...I'd hate the Kings too.
Nope. I wish my team was that good. :lol:

And don't go ahead up by two against the Kings. The Rags should have really won one of those games. I fear for the sweep now. Which would be a shame.
GrayAntiMatter wrote:EVH

Zappa is pure cult status shit. He is to music what Bruce fucking Campbell is to acting....
chungasrevenge
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by chungasrevenge »

Great year and congrats to the LA Kings on their second cup.
NeverSurrender

Post by NeverSurrender »

Way to go, Kings.

Time to step on the Rags necks in game 3.
EatTheGlass
Headlining Clubs

Post by EatTheGlass »

EatTheGlass wrote:FYI, don't make me look the stats up myself and prove my point, I will bury you, motherfucker.
I knew I couldn't count on your lazy ass to do it, so here's the stats, my man. If in fact LA is a bandwagon town, you explain how CHI is any fucking different judging by the stats below. Maybe I'm crazy, but it looks like nobody started showing up to the CHI games until Toews and Kane joined the party. SUCK IT.

2000-01
CHI -- 21st overall record, 24th in attendance
LA -- 13th overall record, 17th in attendance

2001-02
CHI -- 10th overall record, 23rd in attendance
LA -- 13th overall record, 16th in attendance

2002-03
CHI -- 21st overall record, 24th in attendance
LA -- 17th overall record, 12th in attendance

2003-04
CHI -- 30th overall record, 27th in attendance
LA -- 22nd overall record, 11th in attendance

2004-05
LOCKOUT

2005-06
CHI -- 28th overall record, 29th in attendance
LA -- 17th overall record, 12th in attendance

2006-07
CHI -- 26th overall record, 29th in attendance
LA -- 29th overall record, 16th in attendance

2007-08
CHI -- 19th overall record, 19th in attendance
LA -- 29th overall record, 21st in attendance

2008-09
CHI -- 6th overall record, 1st in attendance
LA -- 27th overall record, 22nd in attendance

2009-10
CHI -- 2nd overall record, 1st in attendance
LA -- 9th overall record, 16th in attendance

2010-11
CHI -- 12th overall record, 1st in attendance
LA -- 10th overall record, 14th in attendance

2011-12
CHI -- 10th overall record, 1st in attendance
LA -- 17th overall record, 15th in attendance
Kid-Wicked
Opening for Helix

Post by Kid-Wicked »

didn't the hawks' attendance go up after the owner died and they started showing games on local tv?
tylamonroe
Weak Sauce

Post by tylamonroe »

Kid-Wicked wrote:didn't the hawks' attendance go up after the owner died and they started showing games on local tv?
Possibly, but it probably had more to them with finaly getting back to looking like an original 6 team.

I moved to Chicago in 1995 and left in 03, I don't think they made the playoffs once in that time... I'll never forgive them for that and trading Chelios. The one bright spot in that shithole of a city and they ruined it for me. From biggest fan to biggest foe. I don't care if LA wins the Cup, Beating Chicago was the cup for me.

GO KINGS!
UtahRatt
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by UtahRatt »

EatTheGlass wrote: FYI, don't make me look the stats up myself and prove my point, I will bury you, motherfucker.
Ohhhh, not bury me, anything but that.
Who the fuck said anything about selling tickets, cunt. They don't open their mouths unless it's to suck cock and spew shit.

The type that will take goalie interference with pride. An OT and double OT with help to beat a shitty team. There's going to be free cocks in the streets during the sweep. Go Kings Go! I'm enjoying watching their fans looks like dickholes more then the series.
poizond13 wrote:I have been very bummed out, sad and shocked for most of the night
Artemis2085 wrote:so I blurt out "I love you Paul!
Atomicpunk18 wrote:You see Black Crowes music has gotten me laid multiple times.
EatTheGlass
Headlining Clubs

Post by EatTheGlass »

UtahRatt wrote:
EatTheGlass wrote: FYI, don't make me look the stats up myself and prove my point, I will bury you, motherfucker.
Ohhhh, not bury me, anything but that.
Who the fuck said anything about selling tickets, cunt. They don't open their mouths unless it's to suck cock and spew shit.

The type that will take goalie interference with pride. An OT and double OT with help to beat a shitty team. There's going to be free cocks in the streets during the sweep. Go Kings Go! I'm enjoying watching their fans looks like dickholes more then the series.

Ok, so you are exactly what I thought you were, just a jealous douche who can only respond with 'bandwagoner' this or 'bandwagoner' that.....I just showed you stats that proves your piece of shit team has a fan base that IS just as much filled with bandwagoners as LA. You're one of those assholes who somehow thinks that if CHI isn't in the final, it's bad for the league.
UtahRatt

Post by UtahRatt »

EatTheGlass wrote:Ok, so you are exactly what I thought you were, just a jealous douche who can only respond with 'bandwagoner' this or 'bandwagoner' that.....I just showed you stats that proves your piece of shit team has a fan base that IS just as much filled with bandwagoners as LA. You're one of those assholes who somehow thinks that if CHI isn't in the final, it's bad for the league.
For a bandwagoner you're sure googling a lot of shit to prove you're not. I'm one those people who would rather see CHI in just because their fan's are not loudmouth dickholes. Take away this post season and their cup and you never hear a peep about the KINGS. As soon as they're in they're like the obnoxious drunk spouting how they've been fans since they stopped wetting the bed in High School. I see at least half a dozen new window stickers each week.

There's no shame for jumping on the wagon, come out of the closet already.
poizond13 wrote:I have been very bummed out, sad and shocked for most of the night
Atomicpunk18 wrote:You see Black Crowes music has gotten me laid multiple times.
EatTheGlass
Headlining Clubs

Post by EatTheGlass »

UtahRatt wrote:
EatTheGlass wrote:Ok, so you are exactly what I thought you were, just a jealous douche who can only respond with 'bandwagoner' this or 'bandwagoner' that.....I just showed you stats that proves your piece of shit team has a fan base that IS just as much filled with bandwagoners as LA. You're one of those assholes who somehow thinks that if CHI isn't in the final, it's bad for the league.
For a bandwagoner you're sure googling a lot of shit to prove you're not. I'm one those people who would rather see CHI in just because their fan's are not loudmouth dickholes. Take away this post season and their cup and you never hear a peep about the KINGS. As soon as they're in they're like the obnoxious drunk spouting how they've been fans since they stopped wetting the bed in High School. I see at least half a dozen new window stickers each week.

There's no shame for jumping on the wagon, come out of the closet already.
I've been a diehard fan since 94, the year AFTER they went to their first final. I went six years before I ever saw them win a playoff game. I could only dream I jumped on the bandwagon in 2012, would have saved me 18 years of misery.

You think maybe you've never heard a 'peep' about the Kings is that maybe it's due to them not winning or doing shit in their 44 year existence prior to 2012? Does it take that much common sense to put that together?

Besides all that, what fuckin window stickers are you seeing in UTAH?? And another thing, I suppose you were born in Chicago?
UtahRatt

Post by UtahRatt »

Ya, ya...Die hard since 94...So you jumped on the bandwagon after they was in their first cup then you shut your pie hole till they came back.

Gotcha.

Circle the wagons.
EatTheGlass
Headlining Clubs

Post by EatTheGlass »

UtahRatt wrote:Ya, ya...Die hard since 94...So you jumped on the bandwagon after they was in their first cup then you shut your pie hole till they came back.

Gotcha.

Circle the wagons.
That's right dick, bandwagon fan since 1994 and proud of it.
UtahRatt

Post by UtahRatt »

EatTheGlass wrote:
UtahRatt wrote:Ya, ya...Die hard since 94...So you jumped on the bandwagon after they was in their first cup then you shut your pie hole till they came back.

Gotcha.

Circle the wagons.
I can tell, you wont shut up. WoooHooo GO KINGS GO!
NeverSurrender

Post by NeverSurrender »

LOL @ jumping from the Hawks bandwagon to the Kings, then blaming the bandwagon itself for your departure.
UtahRatt

Post by UtahRatt »

NeverSurrender wrote:LOL @ jumping from the Hawks bandwagon to the Kings, then blaming the bandwagon itself for your departure.

It might be better if you'd point out who you're talking too.
EatTheGlass
Headlining Clubs

Post by EatTheGlass »

UtahRatt wrote:
EatTheGlass wrote:

Gotcha.

Circle the wagons.
I can tell, you wont shut up. WoooHooo GO KINGS GO!
I guess I'm a little slow....what team do you follow? CHI?
UtahRatt

Post by UtahRatt »

EatTheGlass wrote:I guess I'm a little slow....
It's not a guess.

If you've been involved in this thread from the beginning instead of coming out of the closet for the bandwagon cup run you'd know I back the Rangers not the Blackhawks who I hated.

You'd also know from the beginning I've wanted a Kings vs Rangers cup.

94 ya say? I've been a KINGS fan longer then you, I was given a home and away jersey's and played wearing them during non sanctioned games since the 80's and wore them out. The dude asked my favorite teams and he gave me my second pick.

That's it in a nutshell, enjoy their victory, not yours, stage coach driver.
EatTheGlass
Headlining Clubs

Post by EatTheGlass »

UtahRatt wrote:
It's not a guess.

If you've been involved in this thread from the beginning instead of coming out of the closet for the bandwagon cup run you'd know I back the Rangers not the Blackhawks who I hated.

94 ya say? I've been a KINGS fan longer then you, I was given a home and away jersey's and played wearing them during non sanctioned games since the 80's and wore them out. The dude asked my favorite teams and he gave me my second pick.

Youre life story is really fucking interesting, but I'm still lost....you are a Rangers fan AND a Kings fan?? WTF, where the fuck are you from?
EatTheGlass
Headlining Clubs

Post by EatTheGlass »

UtahRatt wrote:
It's not a guess.

BTW, no idea when the beginning of this thread started, but I've been in it for more than a couple years....it's not very interesting when the only teams being discussed are BOS and PIT.....and when I feel like discussing puck, Metal Sludge isn't my 'go-to' board.

But now that you mention it, your 20,000 posts in 10 years are clearly something I should aspire to.....when the day comes that I'm a total loser, that is. I hope you find time to feed your companion between all the posting you do....too many cats in the world are neglected, ya know?
johnk5150

Post by johnk5150 »

UtahRatt wrote:
johnk5150 wrote: The Kings have fans ? Game 7 ratings showed the Chicago households out viewed LA 7-1.

Let's not rewrite history. When I was a kid going to Cubs games there were days the upper deck was closed due to poor attendance and shitty teams. Before old man Wirtz died there were days the minor league Wolves would out draw the Hawks. Granted we were protesting Wirtz letting Roenick and Chelly walk because he was cheap as shit and blacked out home games from being shown locally. It wasn't until he finally died and his son took over and put home games on TV AND assembled a winning team that we came back.
He's like the Liberace of bass & pot.

$tevil
EatTheGlass
Headlining Clubs

Post by EatTheGlass »

johnk5150 wrote:
UtahRatt wrote:
johnk5150 wrote: The Kings have fans ? Game 7 ratings showed the Chicago households out viewed LA 7-1.

Let's not rewrite history. When I was a kid going to Cubs games there were days the upper deck was closed due to poor attendance and shitty teams. Before old man Wirtz died there were days the minor league Wolves would out draw the Hawks. Granted we were protesting Wirtz letting Roenick and Chelly walk because he was cheap as shit and blacked out home games from being shown locally. It wasn't until he finally died and his son took over and put home games on TV AND assembled a winning team that we came back.
Thank you. AND with a winning team came a shitload of bandwagoners in CHI as well.....JUST LIKE EVERY OTHER TEAM THAT WINS A CHAMPIONSHIP.

But then you got the whiny babies like UtahRatt that has to throw out 'bandwagon' card because his team is getting bitchslapped. Real fucking original material there...
johnk5150

Post by johnk5150 »

EatTheGlass wrote:
johnk5150 wrote:
UtahRatt wrote:

Thank you. AND with a winning team came a shitload of bandwagoners in CHI as well.....JUST LIKE EVERY OTHER TEAM THAT WINS A CHAMPIONSHIP.

But then you got the whiny babies like UtahRatt that has to throw out 'bandwagon' card because his team is getting bitchslapped. Real fucking original material there...
Bandwagon is way more relevant term to describe the Chardonnay drinking Cubs fans that suddenly appeared during the Sammy steroid years than Hawks fans. hawks fans simply abandoned a poorly run team and we were tired of being shit upon and taken for granted by that billionaire angry old man. Before he blacked out home games and let his team turn to shit because he was pinching pennies Scrooge style a Hawks ticket was harder than a Bears ticket. We were treated like a chick that constantly gets beaten by her spouse and finally leaves.

Thank God that old man finally died and his kid knew how to resurrect that abortion of a team that was the late nineties early 2000s Hawks.
He's like the Liberace of bass & pot.

$tevil
LAglamrocker

Post by LAglamrocker »

Kings have taken over LA, unlike JV Clippers who are still the joke of the town, its awesome when sunny beach teams win the Stanley Cup.
Jani Lane and Bret Michaels should form a band called "Nelson II"
tylamonroe
Weak Sauce

Post by tylamonroe »

LAglamrocker wrote:Kings have taken over LA, unlike JV Clippers who are still the joke of the town, its awesome when sunny beach teams win the Stanley Cup.
Yup, can't wait for the Pier tomorrow night if they win. It'll be like New Years Eve.
UtahRatt

Post by UtahRatt »

EatTheGlass wrote:I've been a fan forever!" Even tho they I haven't said squat till they pull something out.
You make a post in October, one in December and out of the fucking blue you rush in last week bouncing off walls like a kid who can't hold his alcohol...Go kings go go kings go! WOOHOO. Way to go super fan.

They're a monster team that should be around for a while.
EatTheGlass
Headlining Clubs

Post by EatTheGlass »

UtahRatt wrote:
EatTheGlass wrote:I've been a fan forever!" Even tho they I haven't said squat till they pull something out.
You make a post in October, one in December and out of the fucking blue you rush in last week bouncing off walls like a kid who can't hold his alcohol...Go kings go go kings go! WOOHOO. Way to go super fan.

They're a monster team that should be around for a while.

What was there to talk about? Another Kings mediocre regular season? Oh hey, that's exciting....I posted something after the 1st round trying to spark some conversation....but like I said, you fags only want to talk about the very weak, eastern conference.

Keep posting dude, I heard you get an award after you hit 30k. LETS GO RANG-ERS!!
WhiteHouseSubsAC
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by WhiteHouseSubsAC »

LAglamrocker wrote:Kings have taken over LA, unlike JV Clippers who are still the joke of the town, its awesome when sunny beach teams win the Stanley Cup.
It is, however, NOT awesome when mongs like you come out of the woodwork posting shit you could care less about normally. How are the Lakers doing BTW?
HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:Of course your asshole is going to be sore when you volunteer for an asspounding and not set any boundaries at all.