The BCS Semi-final is on! #1Florida vs #2Alabama

A place to talk about sports, athletes and jock itch.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

BodyBagz
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

The BCS Semi-final is on! #1Florida vs #2Alabama

Post by BodyBagz »

Here we go, for the 2nd time in 2 years, the #1 and #2 teams are both from the SEC and the winner will go on to compete for the BCS title!

No matter who your fave team is, you have to admit that this will be 1 of the best games of this season to be played!

Roll Tide Roll...all the way to the BCS title game against TCU... 8)
"Government is not reason; it is not eloquent; it is force. Like fire, it is a dangerous servant and a fearful master." - George Washington
MsStarchild
Opening Act in Local Bars

Re: The BCS Semi-final is on! #1Florida vs #2Alabama

Post by MsStarchild »

ROLL TIDE!!!
"Life is like a jar of jalapenos--what you do today might burn your ass tomorrow"

http://hubpages.com/ Check out my HubPages
BodyBagz

Post by BodyBagz »

Come on Sludge NCAA Football fans...jump on and ride the Tide for a minute with me.... :lol:

32 - 13 for Bama with 9:00 or so in the 4th.... :shock:
"Government is not reason; it is not eloquent; it is force. Like fire, it is a dangerous servant and a fearful master." - George Washington
BodyBagz

Post by BodyBagz »

Bama is the 2009 SEC Champions! Now on to the BCS title game....wooooohoooooooo! 32-13 final... 8)
tripsgirl
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by tripsgirl »

Bwaaaahaaaaaahaaaaaa Cry Tebow go suck your boyfriends cock Bwaaaahaaaaaahaaaaaa!!! :twisted:
Personally, I blame Triple H -
The sig good for any occasion.
MsStarchild
Opening Act in Local Bars

Post by MsStarchild »

Florida found out what my cousin used to say is so true:

Don't cross the river if you can't swim the TIDE!!!!
"Life is like a jar of jalapenos--what you do today might burn your ass tomorrow"

http://hubpages.com/ Check out my HubPages
tripsgirl
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by tripsgirl »

Personally, I blame Triple H -
The sig good for any occasion.
BodyBagz

Post by BodyBagz »

As good as Bama and Florida looked, it is the polar opposite as to how Texas and Nebraska are looking at the moment...3rd quarter with a score of 7-6 for Texas. McCoy is getting his ass handed to him...repeatedly! :shock: :lol:

Nebraska may just put Texas to bed...and that might just open the door for TCU or Cincy...and on an off-shot, for Florida again.... 8)
Sabu
Taking Music Lessons

Post by Sabu »

BodyBagz wrote:As good as Bama and Florida looked, it is the polar opposite as to how Texas and Nebraska are looking at the moment...3rd quarter with a score of 7-6 for Texas. McCoy is getting his ass handed to him...repeatedly! :shock: :lol:

Nebraska may just put Texas to bed...and that might just open the door for TCU or Cincy...and on an off-shot, for Florida again.... 8)
I kept thinking that there was an outside chance that Florida was going to hang on to the #2 slot if Nebraska won. I was pulling for the Huskers the whole time, but as that kid lined up for the field goal I asked myself if I really wanted to see TCU play for a National Title? It was right then I finally pulled for the Horns.

I don't feel the least bit bad for TCU, Cincy, or Boise. Do what Bowden did in the early 80's (back to back road games against Nebraska, Ohio State, Notre Dame, Pittsburgh and LSU). Crazy or not, it put his team on the map and allowed them to be taken much more seriously than these other schools scheduling cupcakes while apart of already soft conferences.

I'll have a lot more respect for a TCU if they schedule a trip to Alabama, Florida, Oklahoma, USC, etc. and take their beating and go home than I will by watching them beat up SMU or Texas State. Same for Boise with the Cal-Davis, Miami (OH), Bowling Green shit.
exitflagger
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by exitflagger »

"There's no crying in football!!"
ImageImage
Drunk Mazeraturd wrote: ...but hes going to run and hes going to win.
Redman77
Beer & Titty King

Post by Redman77 »

As long as they have Nick Saban, I will root for anyone playing Alabama.
saracapri wrote: It's true. I'm wild for buttsex.
Alabama Slammer

Post by Alabama Slammer »

I'm a little late here... rough day at the office Monday and all, but....

Alabama Slammer

Redman77 wrote:As long as they have Nick Saban, I will root for anyone playing Alabama.

Hey Red....

Redman77
Beer & Titty King

Post by Redman77 »

saracapri wrote: It's true. I'm wild for buttsex.
johnk5150
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by johnk5150 »

tripsgirl wrote:Image

As someone who couldn't possibly give a shit about it one way or another, why all the vitriol against this guy? Isn't he pretty good?
He's like the Liberace of bass & pot.

$tevil
thejuggernaut
Headlining Clubs
Location: Of course you can't stand gay people. Check out your own animated sig, you fucking idiot - Moggio

Post by thejuggernaut »

johnk5150 wrote:As someone who couldn't possibly give a shit about it one way or another, why all the vitriol against this guy? Isn't he pretty good?
I understand people wanting to backlash against the media because they do wash his balls.

However, there are an awful lot of people out there who hate him just because.

Apparently they would rather thug vermin types get the media attention and the good guys to go unnoticed.
BodyBagz

Post by BodyBagz »

I persoanlly dont have a problem with Tim Tebow...he is a great college football quarterback...no doubt about it. I mean hell, how can I really hate him when he was just inches away from signing to play for Alabama...

He is from all known, a really great and outgoing charitable person...a rare thing in sports now-a-days...
Alabama Slammer

thejuggernaut wrote:
johnk5150 wrote:As someone who couldn't possibly give a shit about it one way or another, why all the vitriol against this guy? Isn't he pretty good?
I understand people wanting to backlash against the media because they do wash his balls.
That's it in a nutshell. I have nothing but respect for the guy, and I know in 20 years, I'll be telling my son, "You should've seen him play, he was something else." That being said, I'd rather listen to John Madden call a Brett Favre game with the whole world knowing that Favre will drop dead as soon as the clock hits 0:00 than listen to Verne Lundquist and Gary Danielson spend 3 hours verbally masturbating Tim Tebow on CBS on a Saturday afternoon.
thejuggernaut
Headlining Clubs
Location: Of course you can't stand gay people. Check out your own animated sig, you fucking idiot - Moggio

Post by thejuggernaut »

tyke wrote:
thejuggernaut wrote:
That's it in a nutshell. I have nothing but respect for the guy, and I know in 20 years, I'll be telling my son, "You should've seen him play, he was something else." That being said, I'd rather listen to John Madden call a Brett Favre game with the whole world knowing that Favre will drop dead as soon as the clock hits 0:00 than listen to Verne Lundquist and Gary Danielson spend 3 hours verbally masturbating Tim Tebow on CBS on a Saturday afternoon.
Just be glad they aren't playing for the big one because the Fox crew is worse.

LOL
exitflagger
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by exitflagger »

tyke wrote: Verne Lundquist and Gary Danielson spend 3 hours verbally masturbating Tim Tebow on CBS on a Saturday afternoon.
My brother's favorite story on this was some game Florida played on TV and one of the commentators said (paraphrasing): "I talked to Tebow a bit before the game today and I gotta tell you, I honestly feel that I'm a better person for it." :lol: There was a lot of plaudits flying around but when the guy said that, the other commentators got all quiet as if to say "Yeah, we totally want to suck him off but THAT was a bit much". :lol:

Know who Tebow reminds me of? Remember the guy who played the jilted douchebag boyfriend in The Bachelor Party?

ImageImage
Drunk Mazeraturd wrote: ...but hes going to run and hes going to win.
BodyBagz

Post by BodyBagz »

And the Heisman goes to Mark Ingram from the University of Alabama...Roll Tide Roll!

28 points seperated 1st place from 2nd place...the smallest winning margin in voting history of the Heisman. Ingram showed true humility when he accepted his trophy, I will be happy to see him 2 more years in a Crimson Tide uniform.

Could Alabama be coming back to greatness...the same type of greatness they saw under Paul "Bear" Bryant back in the 60`s and 70`s, under Nick Saban? It sure does feel good having a winning team again...and 1 that might actually go as far as Gene Stallings took them...
whammybar
Doing Package Tours in Theaters

Post by whammybar »