J.P. Losman + Raiders = ???

A place to talk about sports, athletes and jock itch.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

NickasInSaltLick
The Fat Man of Steel

Re: J.P. Losman + Raiders = ???

Post by NickasInSaltLick »

Through yesterday, Jamarcus Russell's QB rating is up to 49.6. J-Loss' quarterback rating after his one play (an incomplete pass) yesterday is 39.6.

Sludgeaholic of the Month - May 2004
UtahRatt
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by UtahRatt »

Garbageman wrote:Losman pissed me off yesterday by being there long enough for Russell to get his breath back!

That game was a emotional roller coaster for me. NOOOOO NOT J-RUSS! YES LOSMAN!!!!!!! NOOOOOOO NOT J-RUSS AGAIN!

I'd felt better with JP loosing the game then watching J-Russ win. We can't let him back on the field. No matter what it takes, he must go down...And go down HARD!
poizond13 wrote:I have been very bummed out, sad and shocked for most of the night
Artemis2085 wrote:so I blurt out "I love you Paul!
Atomicpunk18 wrote:You see Black Crowes music has gotten me laid multiple times.
doctordestructo
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by doctordestructo »

Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Post by Machado »

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Rich Gannon won't be offering his help to the Oakland Raiders again any time soon.

A day after the Raiders rebuffed an offer of help from their former quarterback, Gannon said on Sirius NFL Radio on Thursday that "I won't make that call again."

Gannon said on his show Wednesday that he had called team owner Al Davis to offer any help for the organization and struggling young quarterback JaMarcus Russell. The Raiders responded that Gannon was the one who needed help.

Gannon won the 2002 league MVP for the Raiders, leading them to the Super Bowl that season. Oakland has lost at least 11 games in all seven seasons since -- the longest such streak in NFL history.