Chris Henry + falling out of a truck = serious condition

A place to talk about sports, athletes and jock itch.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

UtahRatt
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Chris Henry + falling out of a truck = serious condition

Post by UtahRatt »

What a fuck up.

http://www.gather.com/viewArticle.actio ... 4977950812
Police said that Henry and his unidentified fiancee were involved in a domestic dispute, and as Henry's fiacee was driving away from their residence, Henry jumped in the back of her pick-up truck. At some point within about a half mile of his house, it seems that Henry fell from the back of the truck. The injuries he sustained seem to be very, very serious, and have sparked rumors that Chris Henry is dead. Despite all of these rumors, the official status still is that he is alive, but in serious condition with life-threatening injuries.
poizond13 wrote:I have been very bummed out, sad and shocked for most of the night
Artemis2085 wrote:so I blurt out "I love you Paul!
Atomicpunk18 wrote:You see Black Crowes music has gotten me laid multiple times.
tripsgirl
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Re: Chris Henry + falling out of a truck = serious condition

Post by tripsgirl »

Yeah the guy has some talent but has NO brains whatsoevar...
Personally, I blame Triple H -
The sig good for any occasion.
dong dokken
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by dong dokken »

chris henry? ?????

i'm sure lady gaga has more talent at least i've heard of her
Sid wrote:I've seen some of those sites.Damn,some of those sites are sick.Those bad girls are too bad for me.
UtahRatt

Post by UtahRatt »

dong dokken wrote:i'm sure lady gaga has more talent at least i've heard of her
Guess that means she appeals to the gay community.
poizond13 wrote:I have been very bummed out, sad and shocked for most of the night
Atomicpunk18 wrote:You see Black Crowes music has gotten me laid multiple times.
WhiteHouseSubsAC
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by WhiteHouseSubsAC »

tripsgirl wrote:Yeah the guy has some talent but has NO brains whatsoevar...
Evidently they're in a ditch somewhere.
HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:Of course your asshole is going to be sore when you volunteer for an asspounding and not set any boundaries at all.
Redman77
Beer & Titty King

Post by Redman77 »

CNN just announced he died.
saracapri wrote: It's true. I'm wild for buttsex.
Facedown

Post by Facedown »

ESPN has reported that he has passed.
Bengals have heard but not confirmed.
R.I.P.
:(
bonedog wrote:I let Facedown get the better of me
bonedog wrote:My first kid will be born when I am 47.
bonedog wrote:I suck at sludging.
TawnyVonJagger
Fuck The Yankees

Post by TawnyVonJagger »

Was just coming to post this. RIP. :(
Fuck sigs.
ParaDime77
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by ParaDime77 »

RIP. Dude wasn't the sharpest knife in the drawer, I'm surprised he lasted this long.
Everyone Is Someone Else's Bitch
VinnieKulick

Post by VinnieKulick »

Yahoo had a story about how much of a shame it was because he had started turning his life around. Made me wonder, why exactly should we celebrate a person who decided to NOT be a fuck up?
ImageImage
LAglamrocker

Post by LAglamrocker »

this is truly sad

I bet Tiger will fuck the fiancee at the funeral
Jani Lane and Bret Michaels should form a band called "Nelson II"
Bob Sacamano
Headlining Clubs

Post by Bob Sacamano »

The world is better off without him. Glad he is dead.
"I don't have any beliefs or allegiances. I don't believe in this country, I don't believe in religion, or a god, and I don't believe in all these man-made institutional ideas"

-- George Carlin
UtahRatt

Post by UtahRatt »

In memory of Chris Henry, Ochocinco's next TD celebration will be a Tuck-N-Roll.
Bob Sacamano
Headlining Clubs

Post by Bob Sacamano »

UtahRatt wrote:In memory of Chris Henry, Ochocinco's next TD celebration will be a Tuck-N-Roll.

LOL
"I don't have any beliefs or allegiances. I don't believe in this country, I don't believe in religion, or a god, and I don't believe in all these man-made institutional ideas"

-- George Carlin
UtahRatt

Post by UtahRatt »

I just grabbed Jay Cutler off the wires in my fantasy league then dropped him for Chris Henry.
Redman77
Beer & Titty King

Post by Redman77 »

Zero points is better than a negative 10.
johnk5150

Post by johnk5150 »

Bob Sacamano wrote:The world is better off without him. Glad he is dead.
I'm not glad he's dead, but damned if I didn't chuckle to myself at how completely unsurprised I am that's how he bought it.
He's like the Liberace of bass & pot.

$tevil
Bob Sacamano
Headlining Clubs

Post by Bob Sacamano »

Supposedly, there will be a moment of silence at all NFL games this weekend for this piece of garbage. If I was going to an NFL game, I would bring an air horn to make sure there is no moment of silence.

-- George Carlin
johnk5150

Post by johnk5150 »

Bob Sacamano wrote:Supposedly, there will be a moment of silence at all NFL games this weekend for this piece of garbage. If I was going to an NFL game, I would bring an air horn to make sure there is no moment of silence.
I think you should find out where he's buried and dance on his grave.
He's like the Liberace of bass & pot.

$tevil
Facedown

Post by Facedown »

Bob Sacamano wrote:Supposedly, there will be a moment of silence at all NFL games this weekend for this piece of garbage. If I was going to an NFL game, I would bring an air horn to make sure there is no moment of silence.
If you did that you would be able to tell Chris how you feel right to his face.
bonedog wrote:I let Facedown get the better of me
bonedog wrote:My first kid will be born when I am 47.
bonedog wrote:I suck at sludging.
UtahRatt

Post by UtahRatt »

I like how he's described as "gentle" and "a good person" by some of his mourning teammates while he was labeled as a "one-man crime wave" by one of the many judges he appeared before.

This "he finally started to get his life together shit" is annoying, what was he straight for? 6 months? In what his 5th year? 14 games worth of suspensions. Drunk driving, drug possession, alleged assault, illegal use of a firearm, conduct so bad the banglessss cut him....Sounds like a chipper fellow.

It's sad for his kids but come the fuck on, the media and the league are acting like this thug was a tragedy. It's annoying.
Gritt
Official Sludge Ass Kisser

Post by Gritt »

None of this would have happened if he would have been wearing his helmet. Dumbass.
Machado wrote:I might not know how to flush a toilet today
Machado owes me an apology.
Bob Sacamano
Headlining Clubs

Post by Bob Sacamano »

UtahRatt wrote:I like how he's described as "gentle" and "a good person" by some of his mourning teammates while he was labeled as a "one-man crime wave" by one of the many judges he appeared before.

This "he finally started to get his life together shit" is annoying, what was he straight for? 6 months? In what his 5th year? 14 games worth of suspensions. Drunk driving, drug possession, alleged assault, illegal use of a firearm, conduct so bad the banglessss cut him....Sounds like a chipper fellow.

It's sad for his kids but come the fuck on, the media and the league are acting like this thug was a tragedy. It's annoying.

How is it that every time someone with a checkered past dies all we hear about is how they were in the process of turning their life around? The gang member was trying to leave, the deadbeat dad was trying to make things right with his kids, or the alcoholic abuser was trying not to hit his wife and kids anymore. Just once I want to hear friends and family say, “Chris? He was a horrible piece of shit to the goddamm bitter end, and I think he is down there now, screaming in severe pain!”.

When a piece of shit dies, it doesn't bother me one bit, in fact it makes me a little happy.

-- George Carlin
UtahRatt

Post by UtahRatt »

Bob Sacamano wrote:How is it that every time someone with a checkered past dies all we hear about is how they were in the process of turning their life around? The gang member was trying to leave, the deadbeat dad was trying to make things right with his kids, or the alcoholic abuser was trying not to hit his wife and kids anymore. Just once I want to hear friends and family say, “Chris? He was a horrible piece of shit to the goddamm bitter end, and I think he is down there now, screaming in severe pain!”.

When a piece of shit dies, it doesn't bother me one bit, in fact it makes me a little happy.
Couldn't agree more.

This dude was a fucking thug and were having a moment of silence before every NFL game along with tons of media sympathy? It's dam near insulting to people who've actually contributed to society. He was a menace but because he could catch a football he's being made into a tragic loss.

Not buying into it. He should be remembered for being a total fuck up, someone who had it all and tossed it away.
grishnak boss

Post by grishnak boss »

The world is devastated at the loss of such a fine citizen.

Good luck Michael Vick is still with us.
SatanOscillateMyMetallicSonatas

Dogma: I am God.
Redman77
Beer & Titty King

Post by Redman77 »

UtahRatt wrote:
Bob Sacamano wrote:How is it that every time someone with a checkered past dies all we hear about is how they were in the process of turning their life around? The gang member was trying to leave, the deadbeat dad was trying to make things right with his kids, or the alcoholic abuser was trying not to hit his wife and kids anymore. Just once I want to hear friends and family say, “Chris? He was a horrible piece of shit to the goddamm bitter end, and I think he is down there now, screaming in severe pain!”.

Couldn't agree more.

This dude was a fucking thug and were having a moment of silence before every NFL game along with tons of media sympathy? It's dam near insulting to people who've actually contributed to society. He was a menace but because he could catch a football he's being made into a tragic loss.

Not buying into it. He should be remembered for being a total fuck up, someone who had it all and tossed it away.
Exactly. What people are forgetting about is that he jumped in the back of the truck chasing his girlfriend & I doubt it was to give her the hug he forgot to give her when she left.
Kamikaze_Russo

Post by Kamikaze_Russo »

Redman77 wrote:
UtahRatt wrote:

Couldn't agree more.

Exactly. What people are forgetting about is that he jumped in the back of the truck chasing his girlfriend & I doubt it was to give her the hug he forgot to give her when she left.

He tried to go "Mrs. Tiger Woods" on her ass, but it wasn't until he had already jumped in the back of the moving truck... when he realized he forgot to bring along the golf club he needed to bash in the back window. When the dumbass went back to get it... well, that's when he fell and split open his melon.
Skate4RnR

Post by Skate4RnR »

Bob Sacamano wrote:

How is it that every time someone with a checkered past dies all we hear about is how they were in the process of turning their life around? The gang member was trying to leave, the deadbeat dad was trying to make things right with his kids, or the alcoholic abuser was trying not to hit his wife and kids anymore. Just once I want to hear friends and family say, “Chris? He was a horrible piece of shit to the goddamm bitter end, and I think he is down there now, screaming in severe pain!”.

Kevin DuBrow!

Dude watched Teen Wolf one too many times.
ImageImageImage