Wut du ya'll NASCAR fans think.....

A place to talk about sports, athletes and jock itch.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

UtahRatt
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Wut du ya'll NASCAR fans think.....

Post by UtahRatt »

Of that thar go-daddy chick joining the red-neck circuit?

Highest ratings ever I bet.
poizond13 wrote:I have been very bummed out, sad and shocked for most of the night
Artemis2085 wrote:so I blurt out "I love you Paul!
Atomicpunk18 wrote:You see Black Crowes music has gotten me laid multiple times.
UtahRatt

Re: Wut du ya'll NASCAR fans think.....

Post by UtahRatt »

poizond13 wrote:I have been very bummed out, sad and shocked for most of the night
Atomicpunk18 wrote:You see Black Crowes music has gotten me laid multiple times.
ParaDime77
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by ParaDime77 »

It's going to be hilarious when Kyle Busch or Brad Keslowski punt her into the fence and give her a nice welcome to the sport.
Everyone Is Someone Else's Bitch
UtahRatt

Post by UtahRatt »

I wonder if her pit crew will include vanity mirrors and a makeup artist.
dtmfs
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by dtmfs »

why did she go to JR motorsports?? I thought she was headed to SHR.
OverMe
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by OverMe »

dtmfs wrote:why did she go to JR motorsports?? I thought she was headed to SHR.
So 2 of the most overrated drivers in American motorsports can race on the same team
UtahRatt

Post by UtahRatt »

She looks like she has Parkinson's in that speeding commercial.
BigCooler
Forming a Band

Post by BigCooler »

Hey Ratt, you know those fans can't read, right?
ac/dc sucks
Headlining Clubs

Post by ac/dc sucks »

if she can win in Indy cars, she will win in stock cars.
how come open wheelers come in to Nascar and win but Nascar drivers never win in open wheels?
I'd love to see Matt the toupe Kenseth get into a World of Outlaw sprint car. He wouldn't even make the A-main.
OverMe
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by OverMe »

ac/dc sucks wrote:if she can win in Indy cars
Thats the problem..She only has one win in IRL and it came almost 3 years ago..and it was a fluke anyways
ac/dc sucks
Headlining Clubs

Post by ac/dc sucks »

OverMe wrote:
Thats the problem..She only has one win in IRL and it came almost 3 years ago..and it was a fluke anyways
how many Nascar drivers could win a Indy car race?
WhiteHouseSubsAC
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by WhiteHouseSubsAC »

I'm going to enjoy the pit row confrontations and temper tantrums because NASCAR practically encourages it.

Also, she's going to bring a whole new meaning to the term "rubbing is racing" :lol:
HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:Of course your asshole is going to be sore when you volunteer for an asspounding and not set any boundaries at all.
OverMe
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by OverMe »

ac/dc sucks wrote:
OverMe wrote:
Probably not many..Besides Jeff and Rowdy as far as drivers whove never run an IRL race..Danica is still overrated though
johnk5150
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by johnk5150 »

Turn left fuckers!
He's like the Liberace of bass & pot.

$tevil
ac/dc sucks
Headlining Clubs

Post by ac/dc sucks »

Thats the problem..She only has one win in IRL and it came almost 3 years ago..and it was a fluke anyways[/quote]
how many Nascar drivers could win a Indy car race?[/quote]

2 possibly 3 off the top of my head.

Mario Andretti raced in Nascar and won the Daytona 500 and is a legend in the Indy car world.

Tony Stewart won numerous times in the IRL and even won a Championship.

And I'm too lazy to look up John Andretti's stats, but he could have possibly won in both.[/quote]

that's not really what i'm getting at. i'm asking, are there any "stock-car" drivers that could get into an IRL or World of Outlaw sprint car and actually win? whereas there have been numerous open-wheel drivers(some you mentioned) who have gotten into a stock car and won.
some others are: AJ Foyt, Juan Montoya, Danny Lasoski, Steve Kinser.
Tenacious_Dio
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Tenacious_Dio »

ac/dc sucks wrote:if she can win in Indy cars, she will win in stock cars.

Tell that to Dario Franchitti and Sam Hornish.

ac/dc sucks wrote:how come open wheelers come in to Nascar and win but Nascar drivers never win in open wheels?
When was the last time a Nascar driver even tried? They don't want to take the pay cut.
ac/dc sucks
Headlining Clubs

Post by ac/dc sucks »

Joeboy wrote:
ac/dc sucks wrote: that's not really what i'm getting at. i'm asking, are there any "stock-car" drivers that could get into an IRL or World of Outlaw sprint car and actually win?
I wouldn't count out Tony Stewart in both Sprint Cars and IRL. Casey Kane ( sp? ) can wheel a sprint car.

And I would consider both of them "stock car" drivers.

ac/dc sucks wrote:whereas there have been numerous open-wheel drivers(some you mentioned) who have gotten into a stock car and won.
some others are: AJ Foyt, Juan Montoya, Danny Lasoski, Steve Kinser.
What stock car races have The Dude and Kinser won? I know Kinser drove for Kenny Bernstien in the Winston Cup but that didn't amount to shit.
Tony and Kasey are open wheelers. and Kinser and Lasoski won in IROC.
ac/dc sucks
Headlining Clubs

Post by ac/dc sucks »

Tenacious_Dio wrote:
ac/dc sucks wrote:if she can win in Indy cars, she will win in stock cars.

Tell that to Dario Franchitti and Sam Hornish.

ac/dc sucks wrote:how come open wheelers come in to Nascar and win but Nascar drivers never win in open wheels?
When was the last time a Nascar driver even tried? They don't want to take the pay cut.

Sam Hornish will win. Frachitti is a pussy.
Tenacious_Dio
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Tenacious_Dio »

Joeboy wrote: So then by "stock-car" drivers you mean drivers that were born and bred driving racecars with fenders on it?
If that's what he's talking about, they are a dying breed in NASCAR. NASCAR drivers are getting younger and younger, which means you're looking at guys who start out in karts and quarter midgets, maybe legends cars. Most of them only get limited seat time in fendered cars before they get a quality Cup/Busch/Truck ride. The days of the Saturday night late-model driver making it to the big time are pretty much over.
Tenacious_Dio
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Tenacious_Dio »

ac/dc sucks wrote:Kinser and Lasoski won in IROC.
I remember when Kinser was in the #26. That was a bad joke. He waited too long to try stock cars.
doctordestructo
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by doctordestructo »

She is making her Nationwide Series debut at the second race in Fontana... not the opener in Daytona, as the "Powers That Be" don't think she can handle it:

http://www.foxcharlotte.com/dpp/sports/ ... but_121709
OverMe
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by OverMe »

NASCAR to transition back to the spoiler, get rid of wing: NASCAR informed teams Friday that it has scheduled an open test at Charlotte Motor Speedway as part of an upcoming transition from a front wing to a rear spoiler. The change had been discussed individually with teams, but nothing had been formally announced before the Friday memo to crew chiefs from Sprint Cup Series director John Darby. "To help put some of the rumor mills to rest, I am sending you the following facts as they relate to changes for 2010," Darby wrote in the memo, a copy of which was obtained by The Associated Press. "We will be transitioning from the usage of the current wing to an aluminum spoiler." NASCAR will hold an informational meeting for teams in mid-March, and the spoiler will be tested March 23-24 at CMS. No race has been selected for the spoiler debut, but the March 28 event at Martinsville is the earliest the change could be implemented based on the timeline outlined by Darby. The season opens Feb. 14 with the Daytona 500, and Martinsville is the sixth race on the schedule. Darby explained in the memo that NASCAR's goal in returning to a rear spoiler is to adjust the downforce and balance that is being produced on the current car.
NASCAR in 2007 phased in a new model of race car that replaced the spoiler with a front wing. Many drivers were slow to adapt to the new car, which went to full-time use in 2008, and fans have claimed the car has made the racing boring. NASCAR last May began a series of town hall and individual meetings with teams, and one of the constant cries from participants was a need to alter the car design. The decision to actually do so has come from offseason meetings with drivers, but the timing means teams will have to scramble to adjust inventory that's already been prepared for this coming season.
Darby said the size and shape of the spoiler will not be determined until NASCAR has a chance to do wind tunnel testing on the car, and once decided, a supplier will be selected to produce the part. Teams will have to purchase the spoiler from the selected supplier. NASCAR will introduce the rule change Thursday [Jan 21st] at the Sprint Media Tour. Other changes anticipated include allowing drivers to bump draft at Daytona and Talladega and giving drivers more control over policing the garage. Also under consideration is doing away with the yellow line rule at Daytona and Talladega, although many drivers are opposed to that.(Associated Press/ESPN)(1-15-2010)
HairRockSnob
Picking a Band Name

Post by HairRockSnob »

ac/dc sucks wrote:
OverMe wrote:
How about Robby Gordon? He would have won the Indy once save for running out of fuel. And as far as a well rounded driver he OWNS the desert. Outside of of dick dick (Jimmie Johnson) you won't see any NASCAR drivers out there.
If you don't stand for

something you will fall for anything!!!