WildCard Weekend Prediction Thread

A place to talk about sports, athletes and jock itch.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Tymaster
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Re: WildCard Weekend Prediction Thread

Post by Tymaster »

You haven't seen "fair weather" fans until you travel to ghetto referred to as "Cincinnati." Worst city in the country. Worst fans in the country. No coincidence their teams are usually among the worst.
LouDoo wrote:Neon has to be the most active poster who actually contributes the least, despite all the threads he starts. He has no redeeming value. He's completely useless.
poizond13
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by poizond13 »

Time to get excited if your a colts fan!! This is what it's all about, the best time of the year for the greatest game in the world! We will run the ravens over and send them back to Baltimore on mayflower trucks! It's gonna be a great day on Monday when the colts flag will once again fly in Baltimore, as per a bet between the governors of Indy and Maryland. Now that will be quite a sight!

GO COLTS!!!
DISCLAIMER: The below images were forced upon me against my will by the moderator and are NOT of my choosing.

thejuggernaut
Headlining Clubs
Location: Of course you can't stand gay people. Check out your own animated sig, you fucking idiot - Moggio

Post by thejuggernaut »

poizond13 wrote:Time to get excited if your a colts fan!! This is what it's all about, the best time of the year for the greatest game in the world! We will run the ravens over and send them back to Baltimore on mayflower trucks! It's gonna be a great day on Monday when the colts flag will once again fly in Baltimore, as per a bet between the governors of Indy and Maryland. Now that will be quite a sight!

GO COLTS!!!
And you'll be there ?
nycyankee
Recording Debut Album

Post by nycyankee »

nycyankee wrote:
lol

I think the Saints D will be better than GB. The only way AZ beats the Saints is if they score on every drive. GB only stopped them twice and still had a chance to win the game. Imagine what the Saints will do to them.

AZ didn't score on every drive. SAINTS WIN.