The "Tom Brady Face"

A place to talk about sports, athletes and jock itch.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Hootchietoad
Headlining Clubs

Re: The "Tom Brady Face"

Post by Hootchietoad »

demolition23 wrote:I refuse to believe the Patriots are the only team to undertake covert spying. It seems ludicrous to think so. Others may have had smaller/more subtle operations, but I'd bet anything a bunch of teams will have done stuff similar to what the Patriots did.
Ding, ding, ding...we have a winner. It's naive to think otherwise. Like believing in Santa Claus, the Easter Bunny and that all Poison shows are jam packed with paying fans.
Image Image
bane
Threesome with Pam and Donna

Post by bane »

Facedown wrote:
poizond13 wrote:They cheated, therefore they were cheaters. "Were" as in when they were a good team. They may not be cheaters anymore, but they also aren't a good team.
They're still a good team but nowhere near a great team.
They sure weren't yesterday.
Facedown
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by Facedown »

bane wrote:They sure weren't yesterday.
Ya think?
bonedog wrote:I let Facedown get the better of me
bonedog wrote:My first kid will be born when I am 47.
bonedog wrote:I suck at sludging.
bane

Post by bane »

Facedown wrote:
bane wrote:They sure weren't yesterday.
Ya think?
That was ugly. Even as a confirmed Patriot hater, I was cringing.
Facedown
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by Facedown »

Yup, they were pathetic. I was at the Saints game and thought they couldn't possibly look that bad again...I was wrong.
bonedog wrote:I let Facedown get the better of me
bonedog wrote:My first kid will be born when I am 47.
bonedog wrote:I suck at sludging.
Crazy Levi
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by Crazy Levi »

Facedown wrote:Yup, they were pathetic. I was at the Saints game and thought they couldn't possibly look that bad again...I was wrong.
They have been one of the top teams for a DECADE, which is an astounding success in any NFL era, much less the cap era. But they are old, the defense is awful, and they look to have a number of holes to need filling and for once seem to be short on draft picks. Plus the competition in the division is getting better all the time.

The Patriots could be finished as a perrenial contender, wouldn't be surprised to see it broken up within a season or two, with players like Moss and even Brady heading out to finish out their golden years with different teams.
bane

Post by bane »

The loss wasn't all that surprising to me. They are old, they were banged up, and they can't stop the run at all, but I was shocked to see a Hoodie coached team just quit like that.
Crazy Levi
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by Crazy Levi »

bane wrote:The loss wasn't all that surprising to me. They are old, they were banged up, and they can't stop the run at all, but I was shocked to see a Hoodie coached team just quit like that.
I was honestly a little saddened that Harbaugh didn't run the score up on them.

The Pats have been doing that for years - seems the only time the Pats give up or pull starters is when the game is seemingly out of reach.
UtahRatt
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by UtahRatt »

Hootchietoad wrote:
demolition23 wrote:I refuse to believe the Patriots are the only team to undertake covert spying. It seems ludicrous to think so. Others may have had smaller/more subtle operations, but I'd bet anything a bunch of teams will have done stuff similar to what the Patriots did.
Ding, ding, ding...we have a winner. It's naive to think otherwise. Like believing in Santa Claus, the Easter Bunny and that all Poison shows are jam packed with paying fans.

Spying has been going on forever from the professional level on down to pop warner, I've personally watched spy tapes swapped between coaches of the youth leagues up to semi pro games. It's a fucking joke.

Cheating? It's despicable but that's the name of the game.

Of course a punk loud mouth kid that's never played like Pee13 wouldn't have a fucking clue about football. He sure thinks he has a valid opinion tho, stick to playing Madden 09 kid...You don't know shit.
poizond13 wrote:I have been very bummed out, sad and shocked for most of the night
Artemis2085 wrote:so I blurt out "I love you Paul!
Atomicpunk18 wrote:You see Black Crowes music has gotten me laid multiple times.
demolition23
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by demolition23 »

UtahRatt wrote:
Hootchietoad wrote:

Spying has been going on forever from the professional level on down to pop warner, I've personally watched spy tapes swapped between coaches of the youth leagues up to semi pro games. It's a fucking joke.

Cheating? It's despicable but that's the name of the game.
Yeah, I mean, the Patriots got caught, so I'm not opposed to them getting punished, but jeez... It has gone on down here in professional rugby, it seems crazy to think that none of the other NFL teams have ever done it, and makes the amount of outrage about what the Patriots did a little comical at times.
Moggio wrote:You see, the problem with you is that you act like I have no credibility or something.
PhoenixFlames wrote:AVATAR made 2.7 billion which (maths) is close to 3 x million millions!!!!!!
UtahRatt
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by UtahRatt »

Reading this thread reminds me of the "Longest Yard" where they stole game footage and medical files of the guards.
poizond13 wrote:I have been very bummed out, sad and shocked for most of the night
Artemis2085 wrote:so I blurt out "I love you Paul!
Atomicpunk18 wrote:You see Black Crowes music has gotten me laid multiple times.