The "Tom Brady Face"

A place to talk about sports, athletes and jock itch.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

poizond13
Cockblocked by Poison

Re: The "Tom Brady Face"

Post by poizond13 »

Facedown wrote: Against the Colts or to win Super Bowls?
All of the above. Since the cheating tapes were never released, one can only assume that they used the information obtained through cheating to benefit them in ALL GAMES. Funny, ever since Spygate the Pats haven't been able to stop the Colts for shit. Ever since spygate, belicheat and the Pats haven't been "themselves." Coincidence, I'm sure.
DISCLAIMER: The below images were forced upon me against my will by the moderator and are NOT of my choosing.

Facedown
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by Facedown »

"one can only assume" = Not Fact.
"Ever since spygate...the Pats haven't been "themselves." Pretty sure they went unbeaten until they lost the Super Bowl.
Funny how in some posts you talk about "true facts" and in others, it's whatever you believe to be true.
Here's some facts:
Tom Brady - 3 rings.
Peyton Manning - 1 ring.
bonedog wrote:I let Facedown get the better of me
bonedog wrote:My first kid will be born when I am 47.
bonedog wrote:I suck at sludging.
poizond13
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by poizond13 »

Facedown wrote:"one can only assume" = Not Fact.
"Ever since spygate...the Pats haven't been "themselves." Pretty sure they went unbeaten until they lost the Super Bowl.
Funny how in some posts you talk about "true facts" and in others, it's whatever you believe to be true.
Here's some facts:
Tom Brady - 3 rings.
Peyton Manning - 1 ring.
I'd take one ring with no cheating required, over 3 rings with cheating required. Make all the excuses you want, the Pats were caught cheating, and they were punished for it. Those are FACTS that will hang above them for the rest of eternity.
DISCLAIMER: The below images were forced upon me against my will by the moderator and are NOT of my choosing.

Facedown

Post by Facedown »

poizond13 wrote:I'd take one ring with no cheating required, over 3 rings with cheating required. Make all the excuses you want, the Pats were caught cheating, and they were punished for it. Those are FACTS that will hang above them for the rest of eternity.
Proof that the 3 rings were "cheating required"?
Pretty sure they didn't have any wins against the Colts taken away.
Pretty sure they didn't have any titles taken away.
poizond13
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by poizond13 »

Facedown wrote:
poizond13 wrote:I'd take one ring with no cheating required, over 3 rings with cheating required. Make all the excuses you want, the Pats were caught cheating, and they were punished for it. Those are FACTS that will hang above them for the rest of eternity.
The Patriots were caught cheating and were punished for it. Proof that the information they gained illegally did not benefit them in any playoff or Superbowl games during the YEARS that they had the tapes?

Facedown

Post by Facedown »

poizond13 wrote:
Facedown wrote:
The Patriots were caught cheating and were punished for it. Proof that the information they gained illegally did not benefit them in any playoff or Superbowl games during the YEARS that they had the tapes?
Answer my question first.
poizond13
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by poizond13 »

Facedown wrote: Answer my question first.
Why would the burden of proof be on me when the Pats were already caught cheating? If they were never caught, I could see your point, but they were. I find it funny that you insist that, even though the Pats were caught cheating for years, that information NEVER helped them in the playoffs or against the Colts. That's just funny and could only come from a Pats fan.

Facedown

Post by Facedown »

poizond13 wrote:
Why would the burden of proof be on me when the Pats were already caught cheating? If they were never caught, I could see your point, but they were. I find it funny that you insist that, even though the Pats were caught cheating for years, that information NEVER helped them in the playoffs or against the Colts. That's just funny and could only come from a Pats fan.
The burdon of proof is on you because you are making claims that the Pats cheated to win Super Bowls. You need to back up those claims. You can't.
If there was proof that the information helped them in the playoffs or against the Colts, I would agree with you.
Since there isn't, it's all speculation on your part and thus, not fact.
Let's stick to facts, shall we?
Luminiferous
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Luminiferous »

poizond13 wrote:The only part of the "brady face" image that is meant to be funny, is Brady's actual face. That's the only part that's meant to be funny, which it is. The writing on the right is not really meant to be humorous, it's just true facts. The "sucka" part in the end is kinda dumb but whatever.
Usually if you have to explain the joke, it's not that funny..

poizond13
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by poizond13 »

Facedown wrote:
poizond13 wrote:
The burdon of proof is on you because you are making claims that the Pats cheated to win Super Bowls. You need to back up those claims. You can't.
If there was proof that the information helped them in the playoffs or against the Colts, I would agree with you.
Since there isn't, it's all speculation on your part and thus, not fact.
Let's stick to facts, shall we?
Yea, I'm shocked that the NFL didn't come out and openly state that the information the Pats gained through cheating helped them in the playoffs. And newsflash, even if the Pats used the information in ONE regular season game, that inevitably helped them win the division, gain a good seed in the conference, thus helping them win the ultimate goal. These are facts. The facts are that the Pats cheated. Stop trying to pull a Belichick and just admit it.

Facedown

Post by Facedown »

poizond13 wrote:And newsflash, even if the Pats used the information in ONE regular season game, that inevitably helped them win the division, gain a good seed in the conference, thus helping them win the ultimate goal. These are facts.
If those are FACTS, you can provide proof to back that up. You can't.
Lets stick to facts, shall we?
poizond13
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by poizond13 »

Facedown wrote:
poizond13 wrote:And newsflash, even if the Pats used the information in ONE regular season game, that inevitably helped them win the division, gain a good seed in the conference, thus helping them win the ultimate goal. These are facts.
If those are FACTS, you can provide proof to back that up. You can't.
Lets stick to facts, shall we?
HAHAHAHAHHAHA, so the Pats spent millions of dollars and hired a STAFF of people to help them cheat. They risked huge penalties, fines, and embarrassment, all of which they eventually suffered. Yet they never used this information, even once? :lol: :lol: Only a Pats fan.

As I said, the PROOF is that they were penalized for cheating. This is a FACT. Enjoy the offseason.

Facedown

Post by Facedown »

poizond13 wrote:As I said, the PROOF is that they were penalized for cheating. This is a FACT.
That is a fact, congrats. However, you've been saying that they cheated against the Colts and to win Super Bowls which there is absolutely no proof of so that is NOT FACT.
Get it?
Also, I don't play professional football. I don't have an offseason.
poizond13
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by poizond13 »

Facedown wrote:
poizond13 wrote:As I said, the PROOF is that they were penalized for cheating. This is a FACT.
That is a fact, congrats. However, you've been saying that they cheated against the Colts and to win Super Bowls which there is absolutely no proof of so that is NOT FACT.
Get it?
Also, I don't play professional football. I don't have an offseason.
But since it's a fact that every regular season game has an affect on post season seeding, it is a concrete fact that the Pats cheating eventually helped them in the post season and against the Colts, even "IF" they never used this information directly in the playoffs. Which we all know is bullshit anyway. Get it?

Facedown

Post by Facedown »

poizond13 wrote:it is a concrete fact that the Pats cheating eventually helped them in the post season and against the Colts,
Concrete facts have proof to back them up. Where's yours?
Oh, yeah. You don't have any.
poizond13 wrote: even "IF" they never used this information directly in the playoffs. Which we all know is bullshit anyway. Get it?
How do we all know it's bullshit? You've got some proof?
Let's stick to the facts, shall we?
poizond13
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by poizond13 »

Facedown wrote:
poizond13 wrote:it is a concrete fact that the Pats cheating eventually helped them in the post season and against the Colts,
Concrete facts have proof to back them up. Where's yours?

Wowww. You already admitted the Pats were caught cheating. So now you're saying that they went through all this effort to cheat, yet they never used this information even once? Please clarify.

Facedown

Post by Facedown »

poizond13 wrote:So now you're saying that they went through all this effort to cheat, yet they never used this information even once? Please clarify.
I'm saying that? Where?
I've stated 1 fact. Tom Brady has 3 rings, Manning 1.
You're making claim after claim without ANY proof to back them up.
I'm dealing in fact, you're dealing in speculation.
poizond13
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by poizond13 »

Facedown wrote:
poizond13 wrote:So now you're saying that they went through all this effort to cheat, yet they never used this information even once? Please clarify.
I'm saying that? Where?
I've stated 1 fact. Tom Brady has 3 rings, Manning 1.
You're making claim after claim without ANY proof to back them up.
I'm dealing in fact, you're dealing in speculation.
Not at all. The fact is that the Patriots cheated. That's a fact, I don't know how you are missing this. When or how they used the information gained from cheating is irrelevant. Even though it's clear they benefitted from this cheating, when, how, and in what way this information was used will never be known, and it's irrelevant. There will ALWAYS be an asterisk next to the Pats rings. The Colts will NEVER have an asterisk next to their accomplishments. Case closed.

Facedown

Post by Facedown »

poizond13 wrote: Not at all. The fact is that the Patriots cheated. That's a fact, I don't know how you are missing this.
I haven't denied this. I don't know how you're missing this.
poizond13 wrote:When or how they used the information gained from cheating is irrelevant.
It's irrelevant yet you keep bringing it up.
poizond13 wrote:Even though it's clear they benefitted from this cheating, when, how, and in what way this information was used will never be known, and it's irrelevant.
You can't say "it's clear they benefited (fixed that for ya) from this cheating" and then say "will never be known" because that proves that all along you have been talking shit.
poizond13 wrote:There will ALWAYS be an asterisk next to the Pats rings. The Colts will NEVER have an asterisk next to their accomplishments. Case closed.
Haven't checked any NFL record books lately but is there really asterisks next to the rings or is that bullshit too? I don't know so I won't say it's a fact until I know for sure. A lesson you should take under advisement.
Last edited by Facedown on Mon Jan 11, 2010 8:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
poizond13
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by poizond13 »

Facedown wrote:
poizond13 wrote: Not at all. The fact is that the Patriots cheated. That's a fact, I don't know how you are missing this.
I haven't denied this.
So I guess we're done here then. The Patriots are cheaters and the Colts aren't. That was the whole point of the conversation, in case you missed it.

Hootchietoad
Headlining Clubs

Post by Hootchietoad »

I'm not even much of a football fan, but two quick observations:

(1) Last I checked football was a "team" sport. More so than many other sports, these guys rely on each other to succeed. If Brady helps lead his team into field goal territory, and kicks a field goal, what's the problem?

(2) Once upon a time Canseco was the only steroid user in baseball...then the flood gates opened. P13 acts as though the Pats are the only team to have dabbled in spying on competitors. Fact is they got caught, the others haven't. The reality is the rest of the league didn't learn to cheat as successfully as the Pats. How fucking naive.
Image Image
Facedown

Post by Facedown »

poizond13 wrote: So I guess we're done here then. The Patriots are cheaters and the Colts aren't. That was the whole point of the conversation, in case you missed it.
Are cheaters? Nope.
The whole point of the conversation was about the "Tom Brady Face" and I brought up Peytons face and the amount of rings each has.
You went off on the cheating thing, in case you missed it.
poizond13
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by poizond13 »

Facedown wrote:
poizond13 wrote: So I guess we're done here then. The Patriots are cheaters and the Colts aren't. That was the whole point of the conversation, in case you missed it.
Are cheaters? Nope.
The whole point of the conversation was about the "Tom Brady Face" and I brought up Peytons face and the amount of rings each has.
Facedown wrote:
I haven't denied this.

Facedown

Post by Facedown »

poizond13 wrote:
Facedown wrote:
Are cheaters? Nope.
Facedown wrote:
I haven't denied this.
Proof of this current cheating?
poizond13
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by poizond13 »

They cheated, therefore they are cheaters.

Facedown

Post by Facedown »

poizond13 wrote:They cheated, therefore they are cheaters.
They cheated = past tense.
therefore they are cheaters = sorry, doesn't work that way.
poizond13
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by poizond13 »

They cheated, therefore they were cheaters. "Were" as in when they were a good team. They may not be cheaters anymore, but they also aren't a good team.

Facedown

Post by Facedown »

poizond13 wrote:They cheated, therefore they were cheaters. "Were" as in when they were a good team. They may not be cheaters anymore, but they also aren't a good team.
They're still a good team but nowhere near a great team.
BozoMcMetal
Headlining Clubs

Post by BozoMcMetal »

I wonder if that's the face he makes when he's fucking the world's richest supermodel.
demolition23
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by demolition23 »

I refuse to believe the Patriots are the only team to undertake covert spying. It seems ludicrous to think so. Others may have had smaller/more subtle operations, but I'd bet anything a bunch of teams will have done stuff similar to what the Patriots did.
Moggio wrote:You see, the problem with you is that you act like I have no credibility or something.
PhoenixFlames wrote:AVATAR made 2.7 billion which (maths) is close to 3 x million millions!!!!!!