Do the Vikes have a chance?

A place to talk about sports, athletes and jock itch.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

chadcroz
Opening Act in Local Bars

Re: Do the Vikes have a chance?

Post by chadcroz »

I'm not sure why people still talk about this Favre/Chilly audible thing. Gruden a couple of weeks ago reported during the Vikes/Cards game that Favre has made an audible only 10-times the entire season. Jaws was backing it up with all the game film that he had watched too. So I'm not really sure that's a valid argument.

I think there may be tension there, but it has nothing to do w/audibles (if you want to believe Gruden). It goes back to when Chilly wanted to pull Favre in the Carolina game. And who can blame Favre for wanting to play. At the time, the Vikes had the lead. I'd be pissed to. As would any other qb worth his salt in the NFL.
NeverSurrender
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by NeverSurrender »

Chad, they are only talking about the audibles because it gives them something to argue about for 4 pages. Even if Chili is still calling most of the plays and Bert is not audibling azs much as they say he is.

I think one guy who is going to have a rough day is Flozell "false start" Adams.
bigbuttskinner
Headlining Clubs

Post by bigbuttskinner »

Well, Favre looked awesome, again, and the Vikings won. Anything else to say? Didn't think so.
michelish wrote: VH album will be dropping first half of 2019. Album has been completed for a few months. They've been recording on and off since just after last tour.Finalizing title and artwork.
Nitrorulz wrote: I predict “The Dirt” will do double that.
referring to Queen movie
NeverSurrender
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by NeverSurrender »

Whoever's idea it was to put Witten blocking JA is a retard and should lose his job. I had 15 bong rips before and during the game, and I knew that was stupid.

Trent Dilfer finally shut up about the Cowboys.
Luminiferous
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Luminiferous »

BlizzardBass wrote:Th Queens will be down by 20 points by the end of the first quarter.
:lol: